Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Breedings
[RETIRED] Open Breeding Custom Slots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:53 pm
[Eskimo]
Applying for: Limerence x Astrid
Name of SoA: Pivonka
Meaning: Peony
Appearance: cc design using only the parents. Some random shades are fine as long as they don't stray too far from the parents' overall look/palette. I just really like the buttermilks and pinks going on between them (no purple, pls). I'd like a cream base and lighter underbelly/muzzle markings like either of the two cream girls in the litter. Additional markings are cc and can include randoms (but no throwbacks). Gradient mane and tail with colors taken directly from, or in the same color family as, her parents' hair colors, but only in pinks (so lower part of dad's mane is good, but not upper). If solid color hair and tail in the dad's pink hair color looks better than gradient, I'm fine with that. cc eye color/style, can be totally random. No rose red, please.
Visual reference: I love the two cream colored girls in the litter!
Personality: Pivonka is the sweetest little cub with a voice like tiny chimes. She idolizes her mother and sometimes emulates her habits and mannerisms so she can be more like mommy. She sometimes follows her mommy so closely that she'll run into her legs if she stops suddenly. Pivonka will, of course, also love tending to flowers and the like, and will take a great interest in nature and the peace surrounding it. She has a strong sense of justice, however, and if someone were to step on a flower, Pivonka suddenly finds a much stronger voice with which to reprimand them harshly (and gods help them if they did it on purpose). As she grows older, this aspect of her personality will show itself more often, as she, like the flowers, may be trampled on one too many times... There may come a day in the far future where her voice of defense will extend beyond flowers, and she will speak up for lions who are being treated unkindly as well.
Any additional requirements that the family has:

Excited Apathy
Applying for: Limerence x Astrid
Name of SoA: Strelitzia
Meaning: A genus of perennial plants that includes the bird of paradise flower.
Appearance: I'd like to do a twin of one of the litter, but with different eyes (so a 95% twin, not 100%).
Visual reference: Twin this one but with the eyes of this one.
Personality: A kind and sweet-tempered lioness, going to take after her parents' fondness for flowers. Kinda scatterbrained but surprisingly sharp, when you can get her to focus!
Any additional requirements that the family has: Flower name, going to match one of the litter so no crazy designs here.

Thanks for all who entered! Going with these two <3 (I've already posted them in Kiya's)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:56 pm
Name and image of Father: Kione
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name and image of Mother: Afya
Number of cubs currently in litter: 6
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: N'ezi-ozu
Any Requirements:
    - The cub's looks should fit with the family. Nothing random.
    - Know the Nezi! Names must be of a language of the Bantu family.

List of all Throwbacks: Brother
A bit of history about the family: Kione is a lazy home-body housewife, Afya is the organized (outside of their den, anyway) always-in-control type of person. They can usually be found bickering with each other, so be prepared for that. (Afya usually wins their arguments) Why are they together? See, it all started with this hole that they got stuck in.....
Extra: The cubs are a part of the Nganga family.

Closing Time: TBD after the cubs arrive.  

MangoMeow

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:09 am
Quote:
Normal breeding!
Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Porphyrios, AstoriaFallen
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner: Kahini, AstoriaFallen
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 0-2 (I reserve the right to not pick any)
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Mwezi
Any Requirements: fits with family
List of all Throwbacks:
Mother x Father
Grandpa x Grandma
A bit of history about the family: fill in later
Extra: As a note. Kiya picked this breeding up so if the concept is super complex you might not get exactly what you wanted and/or it might take a while for you to get it! (if I pick a semi complicated form) Moderate/mild complications would be much appreciated
Closing Time: anywhere from now to 24hrs after the cubs arrive

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:52 am
Applying for: Kione and Afya
Name of SoA: Lungile
Meaning: Southern African, Zulu, Ndebele
Means "correct, right, good" in Zulu and Ndebele.
Appearance: All black except for her father's eyes
Visual reference:

Personality: Lungile was born thinking she was right, she doesn't like taking orders from anyone except she honors the Nchekwube and has a bit of a cub crush on him. She butts heads with her mother thinking she knows everything there is to know about life even though she has barely cut her teeth yet. She loves her family more than breath itself. So no matter the argument Lungile would never leave her home and family. She believes things should be fair so she stands up for her daddy often thinking that he should get to win some of the arguments. She can be a little too forceful in her methods and thinks about digging holes and making others stay in them till she gets her way at times just like the story her mom has told her and her siblings. To get your way, dig a hole!!
Any additional requirements that the family has: Nganga family (pride)  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:33 am
Applying for: Porphyrios x Kahini
Name of SoA: Ákos
Meaning: White falcon in Hungarian
Appearance: Base: White
Mane/tail: Muted rainbows of Jazi'bahati - Might be easiest to do this striped?
Face markings: Something like Porphyrios'
Leg markings: See face
Back markings: Butterfly wings like Zenobia's, but in muted rainbows (And maybe some additional influence of shape from Porphyrios?)
Nose: Purple like Por's
Inner ears: Pink like Por's
Ears: Silver
Eyes: Por's eye color... I can't see it on the cert, ROFL

Additional markings based on the family are CC <3
Visual reference: Zenobia Jazi
Personality: Bold and loud, though most certainly not brash, Ákos is ready to take on any who cause trouble for their pride. Despite being an actual tiny lion, he thinks of himself much bigger and capable of taking down very large foes. (If you're familiar with Overwatch characters, imagine Reinhardt... But Torbjorn's size)
Any additional requirements that the family has: He certainly fits in the family, I think  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:57 am
Name of SoA: Gita
Meaning: Means "song" in Sanskrit. Inspired by mother's name, since it is also a Hindi name. ^^
Appearance: A white based cub with a mixture of mom, dad and grandma's markings in mom's pink/purple/blue gradient. Her tail tuft matches her markings. Blue eyes like her grandfather
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: A gentle and sweet girl who will grow up to be a rather petite lioness. She loves to sing, and will perform for any occasion that might require a song as part of a ritual or so on. She is an artist in other ways as well, enjoying flower arranging and weaving during her free time.
Any additional requirements that the family has: A simple baby who fits the family!  

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:29 pm
Applying for: Kione x Afya
Name of SoA: Ingwenya
Meaning: Bandit (he looks a little raccoon-y to me)
Appearance:
+ Mom's base grey with a fade to golden-yellow (I pulled it off of Dad's mane lines)
+ Mom's face, leg, belly and tail markings in Dad's white with Dad's upper eye markings in a deep gray from mom
+ Dad's pale yellow mane and tail
+ Dad's pink eyes
+ Ear fluff and Nose in same golden-yellow as fade
Visual reference:

Personality: Will develop as he grows; nothing outright evil, I promise. I am leaning more towards mom's bossy/annoyed nature.
Any additional requirements that the family has: <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:01 pm
Applying for: (Afya x Kione)
Name of SoA: Thana'
Meaning: "The death"
Appearance:
Follow reference. item colors up to you. (it's messy, so if you have questions ask!)
Visual reference:
User Image

Personality: Self-willed and melancholy.
Any additional requirements that the family has: :3  

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:27 pm
Name of SoA: Majivu
Meaning: ashes
Appearance:
-the dad's eye color
-mother's body color but reverse by main body being black but fade to the dad's body color.
-mother's mane and tail color
-the mother's light grey markings in white
Visual reference: @_@ I don't got photoshop up atm D:
Personality: Will develop with rp but more than likely will be a mixture of both parents personality
Any additional requirements that the family has: <3 lovely pair  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:32 pm
Applying for: Vestip x Sunniva
Name of SoA: Shida
Meaning: Trouble
Appearance: Vestip's white body color with Sunniva's back and forehead stripe markings in dark grey and black. Uncle Kristanf's pale colored eyes. Vestip's front forearm and toe markings in black and dark grey (black base like Vestip and grey instead of red.)
Visual reference: Sorry. ;;
Personality: Mischievous and stronger than he is smart. A major over-achiever who will grow up to be charming, cocky, slightly arrogant, and a natural leader.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Definitely wouldn't leave! Would likely grow up to be a Reaver like Mom. <3  

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:21 am
Felyn
Name of SoA: Ingwenya
Meaning: Bandit (he looks a little raccoon-y to me)
Appearance:
+ Mom's base grey with a fade to golden-yellow (I pulled it off of Dad's mane lines)
+ Mom's face, leg, belly and tail markings in Dad's white with Dad's upper eye markings in a deep gray from mom
+ Dad's pale yellow mane and tail
+ Dad's pink eyes
+ Ear fluff and Nose in same golden-yellow as fade
Visual reference:

Personality: Will develop as he grows; nothing outright evil, I promise. I am leaning more towards mom's bossy/annoyed nature.
Any additional requirements that the family has: <3

smile Cubs are here! We've decided to go with Felyn's concept. Fel, we'll go ahead and post your form for you. Thanks to all that entered!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:23 am
Name of SoA: Mbingu
Meaning: Skies
Appearance: See below.
Visual reference: Visual Ref
Personality: Subject to change depending on rank + social status (not evil in the slightest though). Likely grumpy, mildly socially awkward/shy, but extremely well meaning. The type to make a gift for strangers and leave it for them to find without ever saying it was him who did it. As a note, I did design while plotting with Ladypipen as the cubs being twins, but this is obviously subject to change if only one of us it chosen <3 don't feel pressured, because other plots can be worked out!
Any additional requirements that the family has: N/A  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

LadyPipen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:26 am
Applying for: Porphyrios & Kahini
Name of SoA: Uwingu
Meaning: Sky
Appearance: see visual ref!
Personality: (more detail TBA if I get her, and might be subject to change when given rank) A cheerful, curious young lioness. A social butterfly with an outgoing personality, though she is generally good-hearted and means well, she has a bad habit of being unintentionally barbed and mildly manipulative that she will have to work out through her adolescence- she truly doesn't mean ill, she simply gets carried away with an intense need to be well-liked and popular with everyone she meets.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I'll be more than happy to work out plots if I get her! I realize Daffu and I did a twinsies spin, however, it's simply because we like plotting and thought it would be cute IF we had the luck to both be picked~ no pressure whatsoever to pick both because she can always be changed if Daffu is not also picked!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:34 am
LadyPipen
Applying for: Porphyrios & Kahini
Name of SoA: Uwingu
Meaning: Sky
Appearance: see visual ref!
Personality: (more detail TBA if I get her, and might be subject to change when given rank) A cheerful, curious young lioness. A social butterfly with an outgoing personality, though she is generally good-hearted and means well, she has a bad habit of being unintentionally barbed and mildly manipulative that she will have to work out through her adolescence- she truly doesn't mean ill, she simply gets carried away with an intense need to be well-liked and popular with everyone she meets.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I'll be more than happy to work out plots if I get her! I realize Daffu and I did a twinsies spin, however, it's simply because we like plotting and thought it would be cute IF we had the luck to both be picked~ no pressure whatsoever to pick both because she can always be changed if Daffu is not also picked!

Daffupanda
Name of SoA: Mbingu
Meaning: Skies
Appearance: See below.
Personality: Subject to change depending on rank + social status (not evil in the slightest though). Likely grumpy, mildly socially awkward/shy, but extremely well meaning. The type to make a gift for strangers and leave it for them to find without ever saying it was him who did it. As a note, I did design while plotting with Ladypipen as the cubs being twins, but this is obviously subject to change if only one of us it chosen <3 don't feel pressured, because other plots can be worked out!
Any additional requirements that the family has: N/A

I cannot pass up twin potential xD I've decided to go with these two! Thank you for all who entered. Plus knocked to lined newbies out of the way =]  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[OOC] Breedings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out