Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Breedings
[RETIRED] Open Breeding Custom Slots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:17 pm
Applying for: Harakhty x Senka Hjordis
Name of SoA: Kijamii
Meaning: "Social"- Swahili
Appearance: See Ref. I'm all for the adding of more of mom's stripes if the colorist desires, I'm just 100% lazy and figured if they don't want to do it, well, this is easier! -shot-
[Went with the more contrasted version I colored up since the entry right above this one is pretty similar to the golden version. |Da]
Visual reference: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: An absolute chatterbox, she has a habit of chatting away whenever she's nervous, or feeling shy, or scared, or excited.... you'll quickly realise exactly why you'd previously considered stuffing your ears to just drown out the rambling. Most of what she says is utter nonsense, but once in a while she'll say something truly remarkable and beyond her years, but drown it out with more nonsense almost as quickly as it had occurred. You can never be too sure just how far her intelligence reaches, though the fact she's tripped over the same crack six or more times....
Any additional requirements that the family has: Far from being evil, though grumpy at times can certainly almost make her seem that way. Hopefully she's easy to color, too. ^^;  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:34 pm
We’re going to go with these two. Go ahead and post your forms in Snails thread. Thanks to everyone who entered! heart

Anderleit
Name of SoA: Saskia
Meaning: "valley of the light", Dutch
Appearance: Color taken from Dad's front paws, stripe pattern from Mom; end result is a cubbin with a pelt like birch bark. Dad's dark hair with a stripe like Mom's. All other details CC.
Visual reference: n/a
Personality: Saskia will take a great many hints from her mother, and grow up with a proud and unyielding confidence in herself. This may very well take a couple knocks as she grows older, but will not truly waver until she hits adulthood. She will adore hearing stories of her parents' pasts; both Harahkty's as a Dawnwalker, and her mother's as a rogue, and as such will see a certain glamour in the potential of life outside the pride. She'll have your typical questions about the Great Lion's plan for them all, and may seek to go on a "finding yourself" quest as an adol/adult - and while she'll certainly return better for it, the journey would be fun to play.

Potential plots include:
- those knocks to her confidence I mentioned earlier, taken in cubhood/adolescence, and her subsequent rebuilding of her surety in herself;
- a run-in with a member of the upper-class that goes poorly, maybe even a rival situation?
- I'd also like her to learn from other pride members about the Tianxia, and other prides that the Mwezi interacts with for that matter - she'd eat up that information.
- Maybe getting in trouble with her parents for having an exceptional leniency toward visitors, to the point of a breach in safety, because the visitor plied Saskia's ear with an exceptionally tasty story.
- The journey to find herself, and see all those prides she's only heard about, is basically a whole thing on its own.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Certainly not evil - maybe a bit of a wildling and definitely a pain in the butt sometimes, but not evil. Will most likely grow up to become a Hunter.

Andranis
Name of SoA: Ankh-Morpork
Meaning: Ankh means Life, and Morpork comes from the bird species Morepork... But she is absolutely named for the Discworld city of Ankh-Morpork
Appearance: Twin to this cub in this grandfather's colors
Visual reference: Twin Harakhty's grandpa
Personality: Silly and nonsensical, Ankh-Morpork is fond of talking in riddles. She's also fond of asking riddles, even if they don't initially make sense. Despite this, she does plan to become a guard like her parents.... If only so she can ask riddles of those who want to come in. One of her faovrite past-times is trying to memorize the lay of the land with her eyes closed, so she'll always know what part of the pride's lands she's in based on the feel of the dirt, rocks, and plants under her paws.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Well, she's certainly not evil! She'd also be easy enough to color, I think heart

MangoMeow

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:37 pm
Name and image of Father:Damu
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Adalie
User Image
Big
Number of cubs currently in litter:
(+1 custom)
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Motou’jamii
Any Requirements: although there is a possibility of Huria in this litter, anyone not a Huria will be expected to stay in the pride
List of all Throwbacks:
Adalie :
Brother
Sister
Damu :
Damu Family
A bit of history about the family: Damu & Adalie are really gentle firekin. Though Damu is very old blood in the pride, Adalie is of rogue blood. They are both nanny’s and will adore their cubs. Adalie joined the pride to be with her brother and sister who are much more aggressive lions than she is. She is also the smallest lion in her family though she can be feisty.
Extra: Colourists can custom in if they wish!

Closing Time: Sunday 11am GMT  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:31 pm
Applying for: Damu x Adalie
Name of SoA: Cendrillion
Meaning: From the Ashes
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Visual reference: Soft, warm, sleepy!
Personality: A soft, relaxed little cub who likes to just nap and watch over the other cubs that her parents are watching over - she'll likely grow up to be a Nanny also, a sleepy, relaxed lioness who is known to explode if pushed too far.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Nope, will stay in firekin, with her family!  

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:12 pm
Name of SoA: Admani
Meaning: Fire
Appearance: Mwali's face markings including under eyes, just in these colors. One of the female ...ancestor's shoulder markings as well! Solid ear color from down in the line too. The mane would be white as well
Visual reference:
User Image

Personality:
Any additional requirements that the family has: He gon stay in the pride. =w=  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:30 am
Nerpin
Name of SoA: Cendrillion
Meaning: From the Ashes
Appearance:

Visual reference: Soft, warm, sleepy!
Personality: A soft, relaxed little cub who likes to just nap and watch over the other cubs that her parents are watching over - she'll likely grow up to be a Nanny also, a sleepy, relaxed lioness who is known to explode if pushed too far.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Nope, will stay in firekin, with her family!

I’m gunna go with this girl <3! I’ll post her in Saffy’s thread for you if you just send her the trade when you can.

And Coffee if you want to try for your cub during Major customs feel free to do so!  

Syrius Lionwing

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:38 pm
Name and image of Father:
Name and image of Mother:
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 4 + 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: rogue or PL
Any Requirements: must be MALE
List of all Throwbacks:
dad side
Father
Mother

mom side (PB so if that freaks ur computer out .. dont lmao)
mother, grandfather

Closing Time: roughly less than 24 hrs  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:10 pm
Name and image of Father: Faust
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Mthunzi
User Image Adult Uncert
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3 + Custom Cub
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Ithambo'hlabath
Any Requirements: Preferably Female and more inclined towards bonelands newbies (those without breedable females in the pride) BUT not deal breakers.
List of all Throwbacks:
Mthunzi Dad
Mthunzi Mother
Aunt
A bit of history about the family: N/A
Extra: We reserve the right to not to pick anyone
Closing Time: Tomorrow around 6 pm EST  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:33 pm
Applying for: Faust and Mthunzi
Name of SoA: Bontu
Meaning: Proud
Appearance: Mix of the father and aunt
Visual reference:

Personality: TBD
Any additional requirements that the family has: Female and boneland newbie  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:00 pm
Faust x Mthunzi is closed. Congrats Middy! Post in Meep’s thread by 9 pm EST with your custom form.

“Midnightglow18”

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:01 pm
Name and image of Father: Ciro'Mekaitso owned by KasaiLoki
User Image
Name and image of Mother:Ninati owned by Peppermint Coffee
*Goddess Form*
Number of cubs currently in litter: 5
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: up to 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Stormborn
Any Requirements: They don't leave~
List of all Throwbacks: Ninati:
Father x Mother
Grandfather x Grandmother
A bit of history about the family: Ninati is a mortal in disguise and she will remain in disguise. The cubs won't know they're children of a goddess, and have family in the pride!
Extra: I would like to see a bit of personality and maybe a goal in life, but not required. These kids will be claimed so they will be freeborn!

Closing Time: TBD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:06 pm
Applying for: Ciro'Mekaitso x Ninati
Name of SoA: Drogo
Meaning: Possibly from 1) a Slavic name brought to England by the Normans, from the element dorogo, meaning "dear," shortened to Drogo, or, 2) from the Anglo-Saxon word drog, meaning "ghost, phantom."
Appearance: He looks mostly like a cow >>
Visual reference: since the lineart has both sides... Side one - if he can end up showing this side as adult, awesome, and this is the other side!
Personality: The personality will not change, no matter if he ends up as Freeborn OR Thrall (aka, I am accounting for the fact he may end up as slave, yes). Drogo was... not born a bulk fighter. He's smart, cunning, tends to think things through way too much, and if he's forced to fight, would rather not face things heads on, and instead use his head around problems. Even if said problems are much bigger than him. This sometimes tends to put him at a disadvantage in a pride where lions value fierce strength over cunning, but he makes due.
Any additional requirements that the family has: He's basically a Slytherin in a pride of Griffindors, please send help. (He will stay in pride if I am picked)  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

LadyPipen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:15 pm
Name of SoA: Bozidar
Meaning: "Divine Gift"
Appearance: In the visual ref- I tried to keep him pretty, but simple
Visual reference: Left & Right
Personality:
Bozidar is a loud, cheerful fellow who had the luck to inherit the muscle of the family. Most problems are met with a "punch it until it works" mentality. He's not the most.... Clever of folks, but he's honest and open and very tied to his emotions, and luckily for everyone, he was born with boundless optimism and a friendly disposition and loves nothing more than a great, friendly wrestle! What, you say that wasn't friendly, he was upset I was flirting with his sister? He wasn't trying to make friends? I'm actually suffocating him in this headlock?

.... Oops.

*Note that Daffu and I were both wanting to try out and since ya'll wanted plot opportunity we hashed something out together- however if only one of us is picked either cub still works perfectly fine alone, we don't expect both of us to be picked if one of us is!*
Any additional requirements that the family has: I would like nothing more than for him to stay in the Stormborn, I have a growing soft spot for the pride <3 But other than that... Ya'll wanted Thor and Loki, right >w >  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:51 am
Name of SoA: Voldsom (likely to go by Vold for short)
Meaning: "fierce" in Norwegian (interestingly, Vold means "violence" in Norwegian)
Appearance: Body is the lighter brown from mom, with his mane having a similar brown and white mix like her as well (I'd like the brown in the mane to be the same darker shade that Ninati has, as well). Tail fluff is all the same brown as the mane, with no white. I'd love it of he had the toes, stripe down the middle of the face, and along his back like Ciro, only in the same darker brown shade as his tail/from mom. Some tiger striping like Ninati on his face would be amazing, as well. And gold eyes like Ciro~
Visual reference: Sorry, no reference image, so hopefully my verbal description was good!
Personality: Outgoing and talkative, Vold doesn't really seem to live up to his name, at least not on initial meeting, leaning more toward the friendly, rather than war-like.

That said, he's got a slow-burn temper that doesn't get riled easily, but when it does, it tends to be explosive, which can often lead to his saying or doing things he regrets later (this could be extra detrimental if he ends up being born in the sb as a thrall).

He's got a strong protective instinct, and is sharp enough to recognize that a physical response isn't always the most effective, which makes him that much more upset when he does lose his temper, so if they do grow up in the pride, I could actually see him trying for his freedom, and from there working toward becoming a lawspeaker. If Ninati leaves while pregnant, I don't see it changing his personality, at its core.

I see his biggest flaw being that he's afraid of his emotions (and as a result, deeper emotional relationships) and the irrational reactions and pain that can come from forming them.

Any additional requirements that the family has: If he's born/raised in the pride, he'd likely stay...if mom leaves the pride, I only really see it impacting his potentially starting life as a thrall, and the potential career path of lawspeaker...but that's not anything essential for his personality.  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:49 am
Name of SoA: Varg
Meaning: Norwegian name meaning "Wolf"
Appearance: Semi-CC appearance with some guidelines
Markings (Where the most CC is, because IDK what I'd do for it?) - Influenced more by Ninati(So the patchy look of stripes mixed with solid patches in white and the dark stripe color), but with Ciro's nose stripe still worked in. As he grows, though! I want him to have bits of white show up more and more, IE for him to have vitiligo
Colors - White for some of the large patches, with the other two colors being the grey from Ciro's mane with the black of his base coat as the darker patch color and stripe color
Eyes - Heterochromia! CC which is which, but one eye the same blue as Ninati's and the other Ciro's gold
Mane/tail - Split like Ninati's, white and the brighter family green
Visual reference: Haaaaah... -Dies-
Personality: An ambitious lion, Varg's aim in life is not just to be a Reaver, not just a Captain, but Warlord. He'll do near anything it takes to achieve his goal, so long as it's socially acceptable. If he doesn't make Warlord, though, he won't begrudge the lion(s) he's lost to - Varg is not a sore loser and will simply work to improve for next year. He's not sure yet that he'll settle down with anybody, though he won't admit to who he's been eyeballing.
Any additional requirements that the family has: He has no plans to leave!  
[OOC] Breedings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff