Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Breedings
[RETIRED] Open Breeding Custom Slots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:50 am
Name and image of Father: Pahana; Syrius Lionwing
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Melokuhle; MangoMeow
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 (maybe 2)
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Ithambo'hlabathi
Any Requirements: Keep in mind that the cubs are Bonelands cubs, so a Bonelands name is required. (i.e. an African name, preferably in Zulu) Something with a pretty meaning too, please. Also remember that if you choose to make them male, they will need to leave at adolescence (unless they choose to be celibate).
List of all Throwbacks: (on Melo's side) Father, Mother, Sister
A bit of history about the family: Melo and her sister were raised collectively by the pride, and while her sister is more soft-spoken, Melo can be a fire-cracker. This breeding with Pahana was more of an oopsie on her part, as she's paranoid about having cubs. She'll still be a caring mother, albeit uncertain and short-tempered at times.
Extra: Melo's mother died during childbirth because she had a defect of the lungs, making her smaller and weaker than others. While she didn't inherit it herself, Melo will always be scared that that might pass on. OOCly, this also means that your cub can inherit those same health problems, should you so choose. (that said, I might lean more towards a healthy custom-in cub entry, for the sake of keeping it uncommon. Don't be afraid to try though! I might change my mind if I like it enough)

Closing Time: 4 pm MST today (so in about 6 hours from now)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:24 am
Applying for: Ciro'Mekaitso x Ninati
Name of SoA: TBA
Meaning: TBA
Appearance: Black, White and grey with Markings like Mom's mostly. The 'dusting' of white taken from Ekundayo, as well as his mane/tail color! I'd love it if there was a 'black streak' in the mane, as well. Maybe Ciro's flame on the haunch. I also forgot to put it on the ref, but the back side of the face should have a golden eye ;D
Visual reference: hurrr, but it's not something that's like 'FOLLOW ME TO THE -T-', just an inspired idea biggrin
Personality:
A pacifist, they can be considered a doormat. Sometimes it seems like they're spacey and a bit oblivious.
Full of love, they're too afraid to show it. So shy and withdrawn are they, that most people think that they're mute, they never speak up.
The exception is, of course, their family.
Around those they love dearly, they ramble nonstop about things they're currently interested in!
It's hard for them to come out of their shell at all in public, and can often be found curled up beside mom, or hiding behind one of their siblings.
They try to see the best in every situation.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will stay by mom as much as possible.  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:41 pm
xxxx  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:20 pm
If this is too late, that's okay. heart I wasn't online this afternoon/evening 'til recently.

Applying for: Pahana x Melokuhle
Name of SoA: TBD
Meaning: n/a
Appearance: CC, but would like some leg-stripeys from mom's side.
Visual reference: n/a
Personality: WIP
Any additional requirements that the family has: May have a mild health thing - not as severe as grandmother's and possibly somewhat different. Will develop in conjunction with mom's family and respect preferences there.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:37 am
Coffee and I are going to be closing the Ciro/Ninati slots to give people a chance to post and use their September Custom Slot instead of another month.

We thank everyone for their entries! We enjoyed seeing all the design and personality concepts. Ultimately we settled on these two. Congratulations Vashtya and Kivras!

Please post your forms in Meepfur's thread when you get a chance. The litter cubs have not arrived yet. smile

Vashtya
Name of SoA: Voldsom (likely to go by Vold for short)
Meaning: "fierce" in Norwegian (interestingly, Vold means "violence" in Norwegian)
Appearance: Body is the lighter brown from mom, with his mane having a similar brown and white mix like her as well (I'd like the brown in the mane to be the same darker shade that Ninati has, as well). Tail fluff is all the same brown as the mane, with no white. I'd love it of he had the toes, stripe down the middle of the face, and along his back like Ciro, only in the same darker brown shade as his tail/from mom. Some tiger striping like Ninati on his face would be amazing, as well. And gold eyes like Ciro~
Visual reference: Sorry, no reference image, so hopefully my verbal description was good!
Personality: Outgoing and talkative, Vold doesn't really seem to live up to his name, at least not on initial meeting, leaning more toward the friendly, rather than war-like.

That said, he's got a slow-burn temper that doesn't get riled easily, but when it does, it tends to be explosive, which can often lead to his saying or doing things he regrets later (this could be extra detrimental if he ends up being born in the sb as a thrall).

He's got a strong protective instinct, and is sharp enough to recognize that a physical response isn't always the most effective, which makes him that much more upset when he does lose his temper, so if they do grow up in the pride, I could actually see him trying for his freedom, and from there working toward becoming a lawspeaker. If Ninati leaves while pregnant, I don't see it changing his personality, at its core.

I see his biggest flaw being that he's afraid of his emotions (and as a result, deeper emotional relationships) and the irrational reactions and pain that can come from forming them.

Any additional requirements that the family has: If he's born/raised in the pride, he'd likely stay...if mom leaves the pride, I only really see it impacting his potentially starting life as a thrall, and the potential career path of lawspeaker...but that's not anything essential for his personality.

Kivras
Name of SoA: TBA
Meaning: TBA
Appearance: Black, White and grey with Markings like Mom's mostly. The 'dusting' of white taken from Ekundayo, as well as his mane/tail color! I'd love it if there was a 'black streak' in the mane, as well. Maybe Ciro's flame on the haunch. I also forgot to put it on the ref, but the back side of the face should have a golden eye ;D
Visual reference: hurrr, but it's not something that's like 'FOLLOW ME TO THE -T-', just an inspired idea biggrin
Personality:
A pacifist, they can be considered a doormat. Sometimes it seems like they're spacey and a bit oblivious.
Full of love, they're too afraid to show it. So shy and withdrawn are they, that most people think that they're mute, they never speak up.
The exception is, of course, their family.
Around those they love dearly, they ramble nonstop about things they're currently interested in!
It's hard for them to come out of their shell at all in public, and can often be found curled up beside mom, or hiding behind one of their siblings.
They try to see the best in every situation.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will stay by mom as much as possible.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:16 am
Name and image of Father: Ciro, Kasai Loki
User Image
big
Name and image of Mother: Kuimba, Syrius Lionwing
User Image
big
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3 (plus 1 custom)
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Mwezi’johari
Any Requirements: must stay in mwezi; will be slaves if they arrive in october!
List of all Throwbacks: none
A bit of history about the family: Kuimba joined the Mwezi as she was looking for a home, she loves to sing and luckily being a lady and all she has all the free time in the world to do so. She met Ciro on the border and now she’s having cubs yay XD
Extra: These cubs may be born during the black out which means they are guaranteed slaves. Males can potentially marry out but females will be slaves forever! Don’t apply if you don’t want your character to be a slave, they don’t have a choice!

Kuimba wont be very happy about her cubs being slaves as she was born under a lucky star she feels but she will still love them and she will teach them to sing so they can be good entertainers and hopefully barter this skill in to a better life.

Closing Time: TBA  

Syrius Lionwing

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:29 pm
Applying for: Ciro x Kuimba
Name of SoA: Gestreepte Pak [guess-tree-EPP'tah pack]
Meaning: Striped suit in Afrikaans
Appearance: Mom's penguin without the heart; dark color is dad's base color. Stripe down nose/back like Dad in his silver mane color. Dad's yellow eyes.
Visual reference: Here - forgive my awful penguin pattern attempt, I think I got the amount of white on her stomach wrong.
Personality: Considering slaves in the Mwezi aren't treated poorly, she won't mind her position in the slightest, happy to help her pridemates and try to attain her place among the stars - though of course, she will always sigh and wonder at what it would be like to be a lady like her mother. Kuimba will successfully impart her love of singing onto this one, and she will often sing as she works happily away.
She will be curious about her father, but not enough to want to try and find him (even if she could), though she wouldn't refuse him if he came to her. She will not harbor any ill feelings toward him, past the confusion she will feel as a cub and will ask many questions.
Any additional requirements that the family has:  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:49 pm
Meaning: TBD; I’ll probably choose something musical-sounding.
Appearance: Momma’s penguin markings, with dad’s two-colored mane in mom’s orange-to-white colors. Kind of CC beyond that to make him look good! I’d love to get dad’s flame marking with a little heart in it somehow too, but whatever will work best.
Visual reference: N/A cause lack of computer. ;o;
Personality: A quiet guy who tries to stay in the background, with a soft, pretty singing voice to die for. His status as a slave doesn’t really bother him, and I’m fact, he’ll prefer it since it’ll keep others from really interacting with him too much. I’m thinking of him becoming friends with my stripy boy, Fetuao, and possibly having a romance with my slave girl from my own upcoming litter~
Any additional requirements that the family has: Slave boy in Mwezi~  

MangoMeow

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:04 pm
Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue":Kefanaan Princess Feylin
User Image

Mother's name, image, and owner: Nokuthula AstoriaFallen
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 5
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: rogue / potentially gem pride (already discussed with chobi-pride owner- and fey about her joining pregnant)
Any Requirements: nope
List of all Throwbacks:
Nokuthula:
Father: x
Mother
Grandmother: x
Sister: x
Brother: x
Uncle: x
Uncle: x
Aunt: x
Aunt: x
Maternal Grandma: x
Paternal Grandpa: x
Kefa:
Father: x
Mother: x
Sib: x
A bit of history about the family: They met shortly after she left the bonelands to live a different life and search out her calling and perhaps fill that hole she felt in her heart. The God was kind to her and showed her what it was like to fly and she will forever thank him for that.
Extra: we reserve the right to not pick anyone wink

Closing Time: shortly after cubs arrive  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:09 pm
Applying for: kefa and noku
Name of SoA: Aldrich / same if a gem
Meaning: Sage/Wise one
Appearance: See reference, it doesn't have to be exact, but based off and close to it. Eyes like his mothers.
Visual reference: Here
Personality: Honestly this depends on him staying in the gems or leaving to the Outlands ; ) He is kissed by fire after all~ Dat red.

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:19 pm
MangoMeow
Meaning: TBD; I’ll probably choose something musical-sounding.
Appearance: Momma’s penguin markings, with dad’s two-colored mane in mom’s orange-to-white colors. Kind of CC beyond that to make him look good! I’d love to get dad’s flame marking with a little heart in it somehow too, but whatever will work best.
Visual reference: N/A cause lack of computer. ;o;
Personality: A quiet guy who tries to stay in the background, with a soft, pretty singing voice to die for. His status as a slave doesn’t really bother him, and I’m fact, he’ll prefer it since it’ll keep others from really interacting with him too much. I’m thinking of him becoming friends with my stripy boy, Fetuao, and possibly having a romance with my slave girl from my own upcoming litter~
Any additional requirements that the family has: Slave boy in Mwezi~

Kasai and I choose this one <3! Thank you both for entering.

Posted it in safs thread for you ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:37 pm
Applying for: Kefanaan x Nokuthula
Name of SoA: (If rogueland) Emem (If gem pride) Vaeli
Meaning: Both mean peace
Appearance: Black mane running on his father's side, green from one of father's siblings. Mother's purple eyes.
Visual reference: Link
Personality: TBD depending on where he is living ect. I'm thinking upbeat happy cub.

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:18 pm
Applying for: Kefa x Noku
Name of SoA: If born as a rogue, Chrysocolla | If born into the pride, Centa
Meaning: Chrysocolla is a stone that her pattern reminds me of that fits her personality so well | Centa is the Quenya word for Communication, and Chrysocolla is known a stone of communication
Appearance: Dad's basic piebald/marbling design (not a direct copy, CC how that turns out) and colors but with mom's base color replacing the black. White belly. Mom's eyes. Dad's tail. See design, though she is quite bare and the designs look awful.
Visual reference: This is just terrible but just for an idea.
Personality: Happy, energetic, absolutely loves cubs. Would remain a Shine once in the pride just so she can cubsit whenever she gets a chance. Would love to hear all the stories about her father and meet him one day if she gets the chance, though she won't actively search for him or be upset about it. Would be very cuddly and attached to mom as a cub.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:33 am
Applying for: Kefanaan x Nokuthula
Name of SoA: Edozi
Meaning: Balance
Appearance: Similar face markings to dad with the blotch in the two blue colours white and black, black nose. Mom's purple/grey eyes. Dad's black ears in and out. Body light dad's light blue. With stripes on both shoulder's like mom in dad's dark blue and black. Mom's white paw's. Starry mane and tail tuff like this grandpa
Visual reference: (optional unless parents request)
Personality: Edozi is very much like his name. His balanced, he doesn't worry to much and he tends to go with the flow. He loves coming from a large family and always having a sibling or two to play with. When his sight starts coming in he will take it all in stride and also try to help any of his siblings that struggle with it. Rogue or in a pride Edozi will just want to be with his famjam and enjoy life.

nessiaing

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:17 am
After discussing amongst ourselves we have decided on these two. You all made it so hard and I wish we could pick more <3<3<3

Pandorus Sphinx
Applying for: kefa and noku
Name of SoA: Aldrich / same if a gem
Meaning: Sage/Wise one
Appearance: See reference, it doesn't have to be exact, but based off and close to it. Eyes like his mothers.
Visual reference: Here
Personality: Honestly this depends on him staying in the gems or leaving to the Outlands ; ) He is kissed by fire after all~ Dat red.

Rennekae
Applying for: Kefa x Noku
Name of SoA: If born as a rogue, Chrysocolla | If born into the pride, Centa
Meaning: Chrysocolla is a stone that her pattern reminds me of that fits her personality so well | Centa is the Quenya word for Communication, and Chrysocolla is known a stone of communication
Appearance: Dad's basic piebald/marbling design (not a direct copy, CC how that turns out) and colors but with mom's base color replacing the black. White belly. Mom's eyes. Dad's tail. See design, though she is quite bare and the designs look awful.
Visual reference: This is just terrible but just for an idea.
Personality: Happy, energetic, absolutely loves cubs. Would remain a Shine once in the pride just so she can cubsit whenever she gets a chance. Would love to hear all the stories about her father and meet him one day if she gets the chance, though she won't actively search for him or be upset about it. Would be very cuddly and attached to mom as a cub.

[OOC] Breedings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces