Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Breedings
[RETIRED] Open Breeding Custom Slots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:25 pm
Name and image of Father: Caideiseach | Peppermint Coffee
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name and image of Mother: Aylin | Peppermint Coffee
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 - I am taking one!
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Pridelands
Any Requirements: Stays in the pride, unless discussed!
List of all Throwbacks:
Aylin:
Dad, Mother, Aunt

Caideiseach:
Dad, Mom
A bit of history about the family: Aylin is a very ditsy girl. She's airhead, but has her moments of absolute wisdom. She's gentle in nature and fairly soft spoken and easy to get along with. Caide is a very inquisitive male who's protective of his cubs, and not exactly young anymore.
Extra: I want this kid to LOOK like the family please?

Closing Time: 7 PM CST 1.14.19  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:20 pm
Applying for: Caideiseach x Aylin
Name of SoA: Fionn
Meaning: Fair in Gaelic
Appearance: Pure white with grandmother's blue eyes. Very pale pink inner ear/nose if they have any color at all.
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: Very soft spoken and gentle. Strongly attached to his family and wouldn't even consider leaving them for long periods. (And at most he'd just leave to visit the rest of his extended family.)
Any additional requirements that the family has: Staying in the pride. Looks like the family.  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:03 pm
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Applying for: Caideiseach x Aylin
Name of SoA: Fionn
Meaning: Fair in Gaelic
Appearance: Pure white with grandmother's blue eyes. Very pale pink inner ear/nose if they have any color at all.
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: Very soft spoken and gentle. Strongly attached to his family and wouldn't even consider leaving them for long periods. (And at most he'd just leave to visit the rest of his extended family.)
Any additional requirements that the family has: Staying in the pride. Looks like the family.

HEY YO CONGRATS. U get this boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:33 pm
Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Akela, AstoriaFallen
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner: Lief'Dido, Ctrl F Greenie
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 + My custom
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Mwezi Johari
Any Requirements: Short, spring themed name, will end in 'Dido. Also, request must be male at this time! Sorry XD
List of all Throwbacks:
Dad
Aunt; Uncle; Uncle
A bit of history about the family: Akela was born in the pride and met Lief by chance when her father had passed by with her and her siblings. Something stirred between them then and when she came back later as a young adult Akela's feelings for her were still as strong as they had ever been. Also, Lief isn't one to take s**t from anyone (from what I remember about her). She'd be more than happy to put Akela on his a** if he stepped out of line in anyway (not that he would).
Extra: Greenie, if you feel like editing anything in let me know!

Closing Time: Before 6pm EST 2/4/2019  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:25 am
Applying for: Akela & Lief
Name of SoA: Jua'Dido
Meaning: Sun [and Dido]
Appearance: Takes his color from mom's wings, with belly markings like dad. The drip pattern I tried to imitate as best I could with a mouse. XD
And a gradient for a mane because whynot. -shot-
Also there's randomly one foot without spotting because I forgot it but I'll leave that up to CC to change or keep. XD
Visual reference:
Personality: Definitely an inheritor of sass from mom. He struggles with the same wander bug as his grandfather but manages it keep it in check. Most days.
Any additional requirements that the family has: N/A  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:22 pm
ChexaRain
Applying for: Akela & Lief
Name of SoA: Jua'Dido
Meaning: Sun [and Dido]
Appearance: Takes his color from mom's wings, with belly markings like dad. The drip pattern I tried to imitate as best I could with a mouse. XD
And a gradient for a mane because whynot. -shot-
Also there's randomly one foot without spotting because I forgot it but I'll leave that up to CC to change or keep. XD
Visual reference:
Personality: Definitely an inheritor of sass from mom. He struggles with the same wander bug as his grandfather but manages it keep it in check. Most days.
Any additional requirements that the family has: N/A

Chexa congratulations! I'll go and post him so he's within the 24hr window  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:16 pm
Name and image of Father: N/A
Name and image of Mother: Safi'macho
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2+1
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1... +? I may pick up to 2 additional customs that may try in Major Customs Month!
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Kizingo'zaa
Any Requirements: Please include a ref, I'm bad at visualizing descriptions of customs! There's a couple layers of 'random rogue' in the family, so there's some wiggle room to work with!
List of all Throwbacks: Mother
Sister

Grandmother Grandfather
Aunt Aunt

Great grandmother Great grandfather
Great uncle

Great-great grandfather
A bit of history about the family: Safi'macho was born a rogue, daughter of one of the pride's fortune tellers, Kumbuko. She had one sister, who found her own way in the world upon growing up, while Safi stuck close to Kumbuko. For a time, they were part of a very tiny pride set up by Nii'andama le'maluuni, also in the Kizingo'zaa now, to worship the God of the Cursed, Xavier. Living under the eye of such a god, and growing up seeing how her mother's body reacted to touch, she felt it appropriate. When the tiny pride collapsed, she and Kumbuko moved to the Kizingo'zaa, then under the leadership of Shandor "Riddlemouth", and as a result grew distrustful of outsiders. While the pride has reverted to its old ways from before Shandor's time, she remains somewhat distrustful, especially since she perfected a brew that emulates the blessing of Muhali and grants lions either outside the pride's borders or immune to the goddess' powers access to their muses. In keeping with her general distrust, the father of the litter is an unnamed(NPC) member of the pride
Extra: Safi will not be teaching her cubs how to make the brew, and once they begin to gain larger bumps and scrapes and grow older in general, she will discourage them more and more from touching their grandmother.

Closing Time: When the litter arrives!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:02 am
Applying for: Safi'macho x ???
Name of SoA: Azubuike
Meaning: "the past is your strength" or "your back is your strength" in Igbo.
Appearance: Mix of sister and Great Uncle
Visual reference:

Personality: TBD
Any additional requirements that the family has:  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:06 pm
Applying for: ??? x Safi'macho
Name of SoA: Ganizani
Meaning: "think" in Chewa
Appearance: Mother's eye color. Aunt's blue-to-pink gradient body color. Mother's leg, toe, and tail markings. Aunt/grandmother/great-grandmother's face marking. Mother/aunt/grandmother's black ears, with the nose and inner ear a light pink like aunt's. Black back stripe that extends up the back of the neck similar to grandmother's, but tapering to an end around the base of the tail (extending onto the tail a little bit is okay).

Color swatches have been included in reference for convenience.
Visual reference:

User ImageUser Image
Mother
Aunt
Grandmother
Great-grandmother
Any additional requirements that the family has: It was fun to play with the family's colors!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:30 am
Applying for: Safi'macho x ???
Name of SoA: Asiménia Glóssa
Meaning: Greek for Silver Tongue
Appearance: Mix of sister and Great Uncle
Visual reference:

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:08 am
Excited Apathy
Applying for: ??? x Safi'macho
Name of SoA: Ganizani
Meaning: "think" in Chewa
Appearance: Mother's eye color. Aunt's blue-to-pink gradient body color. Mother's leg, toe, and tail markings. Aunt/grandmother/great-grandmother's face marking. Mother/aunt/grandmother's black ears, with the nose and inner ear a light pink like aunt's. Black back stripe that extends up the back of the neck similar to grandmother's, but tapering to an end around the base of the tail (extending onto the tail a little bit is okay).

Color swatches have been included in reference for convenience.
Visual reference:

User ImageUser Image
Mother
Aunt
Grandmother
Great-grandmother
Any additional requirements that the family has: It was fun to play with the family's colors!

I have chosen EA's custom! But Middy, you may still try in Major Customs for your concept! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:08 pm
Name and image of Father: Hjalmar; MangoMeow
Name and image of Mother: Dreki'dido; MangoMeow
Number of cubs currently in litter: 6
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Myrsky Syntynyt
Any Requirements: Appearance should fit with the family lines. I would also like to keep to the family tradition of keeping the end name ‘dido. Dreki will want these little ones brought up solely as Didos.
List of all Throwbacks:

A bit of history about the family: Rivals since cubs, Dreki and Hjalmar hated each other through cubhood and adolescence. It was only when they both became vulnerable (Dreki because of the changes for females in the SB; Hjalmar because of the loss of his eye and wounds received from the KATastrophe event) that they started to become more friendly with each other. One thing led to another....
Unfortunately, their (very violent) falling out occurred soon after, and now they’re back to being hated rivals (if not outright enemies). Dreki will be finding out about her pregnancy after the fact, and will be refusing to acknowledge Hjalmar as the father. (Nor will he care to know them anyway; he’s kind of an a*****e)
As another side note: Hjalmar is Tethys’ son, and Dreki is Ali’dido’s. So have fun with that mix of families! ;D
Extra: Both parents at very prideful and very driven, and the cubs are likely to learn it from Dreki as well. She’ll especially be teaching any girls to be strong and prove themselves as better than others (I.e. males, though she’ll never explicitly say it in front of any male cubs). You should also expect a bit of distaste from her if a cub turns out a little too close in likeness to Hjalmar....
As for the future, I’m... torn again on whether Dreki will leave the SB eventually, but the cubs will be raised in the SB.

Closing Time: Friday 3/15/2019 @ 11am PST  

MangoMeow

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:52 pm
Applying for:Hjalmar x Dreki'dido
Name of SoA: Bellatrix'dido
Meaning: Female warrior
Appearance: Mixture of family members
Visual reference:

Personality: Prideful and brave, she will not settle for the life of a cave wife, she wants to strive for more and more rights. More power. Belletrix is a fighter and she wants females to have a chance to become reavers again, instead of shield maidens and valkyries. If she can't make change happen, she wants to be a powerful fighter for female rights in whatever way she is able.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She is a dido  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:21 pm
Name of SoA: Ferox'dido
Meaning: Ferox means "fierce" in Latin
Appearance: More of mom's coloring, but with dad's markings wink His base coat is the same as mom's bright green, with his mane, tail-tuft, ears and scaled 'mask'/face marking being the same darker/olive green as mom's mane. Bright gold eyes, also like mom.
Visual reference: None, sorry! Hopefully my verbal descrip is good enough!
Personality: Constantly trying to earn his mother's approval, even while knowing (whether it's true or not) that she is much prouder of her daughters. As a result, while he outwardly oozes confidence (and an excess of respect for females), inwardly it makes him question what is lacking about him, making him sensitive to perceived slights (and so likely to be somewhat...overzealous in defending his honor), and will likely cause some lingering resentment on his part as he grows up.

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:39 am
Name of SoA: Mjuaji'dido
Meaning: It literally means "smartass" in Swahili.
Appearance: Colors are from father, markings are a mix of father & mother, with eyes and nose coming from one grandmother and his tail/mane gradient coming from the other. He has the skeletal wing marking, but not the webbing! [was going to put butterwings on him but I have a touch pad on a laptop, it only does so much. XD]
Visual reference:
Personality: Absolutely his namesake. He's always getting himself into trouble in one way or another, and rather than try to get out of it, he tries to smooth things over with a joke or avoid his punishment altogether by running when he can. He has no strong goals, agreeing with his mother that he's not really cut out for the whole "big strong lion" thing so he'll chew the mint and laze about the easiest way he can. By avoiding his problems.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Acquired the Dido name, of course.  
[OOC] Breedings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff