Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Breedings
[RETIRED] Open Breeding Custom Slots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:18 pm
Applying for: Hjalmar x Dreki'dido
Name of SoA:
Agnar'dido

Meaning:
From the Old Norse name Agnarr, derived from agi "awe, terror" or egg "edge of a sword" combined with arr "warrior".
(I went with this because Father's name is Old Norse for Helmeted Warrior, apparently)

Appearance:
He's e x a c t l y like his father except for two things:
In the color of his dad's ears, he has darker spots here and there. (random and CC smattering)
His mother's eyes.
--That's it, he's almost a carbon copy.

Visual reference:
N/A

Personality:
Starved Seeking Scared
Agnarr(also known as Aggy), is starved for attention. Sure, he may get a bit here and there... but that's not enough. He wants more. He wants his mother to look at him the way she looks at some of his sisters... and perhaps how she looks at some of his brother. Perhaps he just doesn't want to see the look in his mother's eyes when she looks at him. Because of this, he's always seeking her approval; at first, it was flowers. Then it was a rock from a dangerous place. Then it was a bundle of mints. He'll hate who she hates and love who she loves. He'll even pick fights with anyone who sounds like they're insulting her. Lastly, he's scared. Sure, he'll pick fights. But he's trembling and stammering the entire time, speaking too quick, tripping over his words. He's also scared of displeasing his mother, going to great lengths to try and hide something that she may not approve of, resorting to grovelling and begging to any blackmailer.

Rebellious Tired Escaped
(this is all depending on plot)
Aggy grows distant, realizing he's not going to obtain his mother's love. So, he does things just in spite of, becoming rebellious; if he wasn't going to win his mother's love, then he'll occupy her attention in other ways. He'll do what he wants, when he wants. And he'll especially do it if she won't like it. Mentioning dad is probably his favorite. He's kind of has a little bit of backbone now, being raised among the stormborn and his mother. He's not really interested in becoming a reaver. He's just too tired to really participate and do something with his life. Estranged and losing the determination to receive equal affection from his mother wiped him out. So when he's not doing things in spite of her, he's sleeping; half the time, he makes a better rug than a lion. Eventually, he'll find his escape; in particular, a certain plant that makes him feel soooo good. He likes this escape and will become rather dependent on this plant.

Carefree Shameless Hallucinating
He doesn't care anymore. With this plant, he doesn't feel fear, or anger, or even stress; he feels he can do what he wants, when he wants, completely carefree and wild. This doesn't mean he wants to go and cause mayhem. No, he just wants to wear whatever he wants in his mane and on his person, he wants to sing off-tune whenever he wants to, and he wants to take anything he wants. Some would say he's gone mad. He's also shameless. Talking inappropriately? Done. Cracking jokes or mentioning insignificant and irrelevant things during an important meeting? Done. Pissing where he pleases? Done. Maybe he really is mad from the plant, especially considering he'd be hallucinating and chattering with someone who isn't there. A complete stranger at first, but he'll come around and regard the other his friend. The hallucination will be his Jiminy Cricket, trying to persuade him to do good, probably the only reason he doesn't go too far. Really, his hallucinations would be the sensible part of him that he would have possessed if he wasn't always chewing on the plant.

(I'M BAD, KINDA KLAUS INSPIRED)
plot ideas:
-of COURSE I want plots with the mother, and maybe even the father if possible.
-somehow, he's gonna get roped into becoming a reaver. I have to plan this out but he's definitely going to be very... w h a t and almost without meaning. idk yet.
-I want him to have a salt wife who really... isn't interested in him? No him to her? She just kinda declares herself his salt wife and takes care of him, probably because she has a female lover.
-Similarly, I want him to fall in love with a rogue/non-SB male that comes back as his thrall. Salt wife will still probably get him to have cubs with her so things aren't questioned, but how he talks and sighs about his thrall is definitely questionable.

Any additional requirements that the family has:
He will stay in the SB, regardless if his mother leaves or not. He maaay leave later, to 'runaway' with his thrall, if the plot leads that way.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:42 am

Name of SoA: Hillevi'dido (Nickname: Hillie)
Meaning: "Happy/Hearty/Healthy War"
Appearance:

Visual reference: (sorry for the poor coloring! D: )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Personality:
    Cubhood. Hillie comes by her stubbornness and short-temper naturally. With this disposition, she also derives a lot of her character from her main role model: her mother, Dreki. She desperately seeks to gain her approval and as such, tries to model after her mother's personality and disposition. [The need to gain approval from her mother can be exasperated if Dreki does resent the fact that Hillie sort of resemble her bio-father.] I also think an interesting plot point would be that she has an ear infection while a cub which leads to hearing loss in one ear and damage in the other. This will offer challenges and dynamic to her character, and would be enjoyable to play out.

Adolecence. She will eventually become curious who her father is, derived in large part from her prideful nature she acquired from mom (and probably from dad?). She wants surety that her blood is strong and she is destined to be great. She will also learn to compensate for her hearing loss during this time. [Depending on how Dreki wants to deal with curious cubs, we can plot and figure out if Hillie will ever know her patronage.]

Adulthood. As a grown lioness, she begrudgingly idolizes her mother. The two can often butt heads when Hillie's inexperience and naiveté get the better of her but she can be reasoned with more often than not, with a lot of bickering and the occasional shouting. She will mature ~eventually~ and become a strong, motivated lioness that respects her (knowledgeable) elders. Despite her hearing loss, Hillie will be no less motivated to achieve success as a warrior. [She definitely will aspire to be a shield maiden/valkyrie.]

Any additional requirements that the family has: I don't know if you derive "'dido" from anything specific but I did find a reference to the name from Greek Mythology. (Reference) I would keep this storyline in mind and sort of aim for a tragic plot line for Hillie which has a bunch of upheavals and emotions.  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:39 am
Applying for:Hjalmar x Dreki'dido
Name of SoA: Hylli'dido
Meaning: 'Loyalty' - Old Norse
Appearance:
-Dreki's eyes
-Coat is a white base (Tethys)
-Mane and tail are the father's gray
-Hjalmar's face mask marking in lime green
-Lime green toe markings on all four feet (Dreki)
Visual reference: I'm at work, I'm sorry! Hopefully it's easy enough to visualize.
Personality: Hylli'dido is a fierce lioness, learned (and natural-born) behavior from both of her parents. She will strive to be a Valkyrie, to reach the very pinnacle of what female-hood looks like in the Stormborn (unless, y'know, the quiet insurrection mounting is successful... then she'd like to be a Reaver). She knows an unending loyalty to her mother, a lioness that she looks up to and idolizes from cubhood. Hylli thinks that she'd do anything for her mother, but that would be tested were Dreki to leave the Stormborn. With a deep passion for her pride, she'll struggle with where her loyalties truly lie.
Any additional requirements that the family has: N/A  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:51 am
You all made this so hard to choose. ;o; If I could, I'd have chosen more!

I'll be going with these two for the custom-ins. I'm going to go ahead and post them in Snails breeding thread, so you won't have to worry about that!

As for everyone else, if you would like to try for your cubs in this current MCM, you're more than welcome to! <33

ChexaRain
Applying for:Hjalmar x Dreki'dido
Name of SoA: Mjuaji'dido
Meaning: It literally means "smartass" in Swahili.
Appearance: Colors are from father, markings are a mix of father & mother, with eyes and nose coming from one grandmother and his tail/mane gradient coming from the other. He has the skeletal wing marking, but not the webbing! [was going to put butterwings on him but I have a touch pad on a laptop, it only does so much. XD]
Visual reference:
Personality: Absolutely his namesake. He's always getting himself into trouble in one way or another, and rather than try to get out of it, he tries to smooth things over with a joke or avoid his punishment altogether by running when he can. He has no strong goals, agreeing with his mother that he's not really cut out for the whole "big strong lion" thing so he'll chew the mint and laze about the easiest way he can. By avoiding his problems.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Acquired the Dido name, of course.

In Good Faith

Name of SoA: Hillevi'dido (Nickname: Hillie)
Meaning: "Happy/Hearty/Healthy War"
Appearance:

Visual reference: (sorry for the poor coloring! D: )

Personality:
    Cubhood. Hillie comes by her stubbornness and short-temper naturally. With this disposition, she also derives a lot of her character from her main role model: her mother, Dreki. She desperately seeks to gain her approval and as such, tries to model after her mother's personality and disposition. [The need to gain approval from her mother can be exasperated if Dreki does resent the fact that Hillie sort of resemble her bio-father.] I also think an interesting plot point would be that she has an ear infection while a cub which leads to hearing loss in one ear and damage in the other. This will offer challenges and dynamic to her character, and would be enjoyable to play out.

Adolecence. She will eventually become curious who her father is, derived in large part from her prideful nature she acquired from mom (and probably from dad?). She wants surety that her blood is strong and she is destined to be great. She will also learn to compensate for her hearing loss during this time. [Depending on how Dreki wants to deal with curious cubs, we can plot and figure out if Hillie will ever know her patronage.]

Adulthood. As a grown lioness, she begrudgingly idolizes her mother. The two can often butt heads when Hillie's inexperience and naiveté get the better of her but she can be reasoned with more often than not, with a lot of bickering and the occasional shouting. She will mature ~eventually~ and become a strong, motivated lioness that respects her (knowledgeable) elders. Despite her hearing loss, Hillie will be no less motivated to achieve success as a warrior. [She definitely will aspire to be a shield maiden/valkyrie.]

Any additional requirements that the family has: I don't know if you derive "'dido" from anything specific but I did find a reference to the name from Greek Mythology. (Reference) I would keep this storyline in mind and sort of aim for a tragic plot line for Hillie which has a bunch of upheavals and emotions.

MangoMeow

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:50 am
Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue":
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner:
Number of cubs currently in litter: 6
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogue
Any Requirements: doesnt have to be female but preferred as mother WILL want girls more than boys
List of all Throwbacks:
sister
sister
A bit of history about the family: Limerence met her by chance really and the two will likely never see one another again so he will have 0 responsibilities in raising them, unless she feels the desire to tell her children how they came to be. If he finds out about them he will show up now and again but won't really do much when it comes to being a parent.
Mother IS homosexual, and only laid with Limerence to obtain children. She IS the former queen of the Kunanda and WILL favor female children over males.
Extra: Not sure where they will be heading as cubs with mother, will get more clarification from fel on the matter.
Closing Time: sometime tomorrow morning most likely. Lets say 10am  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:05 am
Applying for: Limerence x Tejasvi'Nila
Name of SoA: Indu
Meaning: Means "bright drop" in Sanskrit. This is a name for the moon.
Appearance: Mix of mother, father and aunt
Visual reference:

Personality: TBD
Any additional requirements that the family has: Female  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:55 am
Name of SoA: Damayanti
Meaning: Sanskrit; soothing or subduing
Appearance: Mixed a little of everyone in <3
  • Cream base color like the father
  • Light Pinkish fade on each leg
  • Green eyes | Color
  • Swirls | White and exactly like the father, but on each leg.
  • Spots | Similar to what the the Aunt has. Going from her nose and down her back. I would like some more on her rump though. The color will fade as well like the other sister. From a dark purplish-pink to white. You will see in the ref image below, but I couldn't do the fade effect right.
  • Paw Print | In the middle of the spots on the rump either blending in or standing out. CC on color since it depends on the fading since it would go with it. You will see what I mean down below.
  • Stripe | The father has it on his face. | What I'm talking about
  • Hair | Same color as the father.

Visual reference: The best I could do! I explained some things above to help out a little bit.
User Image

Personality: Dama will most likely be a soft gentle female, but be more of a protective type especially over her mother. I want her to be close with her mother and really be there for her while helping her keep track of her other siblings. She will be strong willed and proud, but also a little bit self-conscious of herself deep down. Only because she doesn't resemble her mother too much and she will silently question things about her family. She would probably never bring this up to her mother though because she would fear it would upset her. I also want her to be in her head a lot. She would be afraid of hurting others with her words or her worries and would want to be the strong sibling of the bunch. (Will definitely work on her personality more in a long term setting)
Any additional requirements that the family has: Nope!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:20 pm
Name of SoA: Naazuk
Meaning: Means "fragile" in Hindi.
Appearance: Mix of mother and father. I'm at work, so couldn't do a color ref, so I doodled it out in pencil and will attempt to describe it (so hooopefully this is coherent) XD. His base & belly colors are dad's cream/yellows, and the mane and tail are the pink/purple gradient from dad, also.

The back stripe/tail, paw prints, tribal curly lines on his front legs, the three dots on his nose and his ears being the darkest purple from dad's wings. Face stripe & ears I was thinking could be the lighter wing purple shade, and his eyes are mom's color. (I wanted to incorporate more of mom's colors, but couldn't play with how they would actually look, so I stuck to dad's palette).
Visual reference:
User Image

Personality: Slender and delicate in appearance, Naazuk could easily be confused as being female, up until his mane grows in - and thus has been a disappointment since day one (for NOT, in fact, being female).

As such, his personality is almost the polar opposite of his appearance, robust and independent, since he tends to be left/stick to his own devices. When he interacts with others, he's outwardly extroverted and friendly, edging toward coming across as flighty and insincere. He'll brush off insults with no overt reaction, but shares very little of himself, figuring that he's just not that likeable/worthy of affection.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Since you said female wasn't a requirement, I took a different direction xD  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Bittersweet Candies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:57 pm
Applying for:Limerence x Tejasvi'Nila
Name of SoA: Kuangaza'Ziwa
Meaning: Shining Lake in Swahili.
Appearance: Takes heavily after her mother as far as coloration goes, with some cream from her father, markings are a mix of both.
Visual reference: This is super rough I'm sorry alsdfj

User Image

Personality: TBD
Any additional requirements that the family has: N/A!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:17 am
Closed! Selected folks were posted in kiyas thread, I paid for them as well  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[OOC] Breedings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items