Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Breedings
[RETIRED] Open Breeding Custom Slots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:41 pm
Applying for: Kosuke x Shula
Name of SoA: Vahagn
Meaning: Armenian Fire Deity
Appearance: Shula's body color. While stomach, muzzle, toes, and under-eye bits like Shula (Unlike the ref, all the feet should have white toes). Markings like Kibela's in black on the front left leg, face, and back right foot. Marking from Kosuke's throwbacks on the right shoulder (exact marking CC), in Kosuke's eye-stripe color. Black mane and tail, with a streak of Shula's stripe color. White ears, pale blue eyes.
Visual reference: x (Flipped to coordinate with the adult direction)
Personality: He'll be daddy's little boy. Vaha will follow his father's ideals to the best of his ability and, as a cub, will be very interested in his stories. in his youth he'll be almost excessively curious--about the pride, about the history, and about the story of his parents. His father's imminent death will harden him and for a while he'll be confused about what he's supposed to do with his life without dad's guidance. He has a few hard spots but all in all he'll be an ambivalent lion who's not easily rattled. Vaha has a deep care for his family (he loves that his family is huge). When he grows up he'll be a teacher with desires to become a historian.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Fire-name!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:19 pm
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA >8D *excite*

Name of SoA: Amribavu (Amri-, -bavu)
Meaning: Commands Power (force, strength, violence)
Appearance: He'll resemble his sister Soleil a lot in terms of his red base color, gold eyes, white belly, and white mouth in addition to white eyes (like his father, Kosuke). He will also have markings similar to Kibela in his nose, back, and tail (black, also like Kibela), but also his ears as well. His markings also come from throw backs; a chin stripe and tail marking (from Natara Yu). The only things I believe I haven't mentioned are his mane, tail tuft, and nose will also be black, and only his front toes are white (not the back toes).

Visual reference:
User Image (added 10/11/16)
Red Base (ref: Soleil); Gold Iris (ref: Kosuke); Black Nose (ref: Kosuke)

Markings:
  • Kosuke's eye color, belly, mouth, and eye markings (but toned like Soleil's white, lined in faint red)
  • Kibela's black nose, back, and tail marking but also the ears.
  • Natara Yu's chin stripe and tail marking. The same tail marking, but lower on the tail, and thinner. For the chin, I'd like a thick stripe in the center, and very thin stripes on either side. The tail stripes, I'd like the top to be thinner than the bottom, please. :3

Lastly, if possible, I would like the template that includes the outstretched claws (like found on Mwali and Bodaway.)

Personality: Amri (for short) is a vibrant soul that hates most in the world to be bored, followed only by losing. Parallel to traditional pride values, Amri's greatest joy is combat and thrives within it. His greatest fault is his temper, that will become more in his control as he ages. And as he ages, he will mature and possibly seek to climb in rank. He can be imagined as the goofball brother that sobers up once he realizes life isn't all fun and games (plus the temper thing). I think a good turning point could be his father dying, but that depends on how plotting develops. If not his father, I will find something tragic to trigger his maturity to grow.

Any additional requirements that the family has: He'll of course stay within the pride. :3 and his name is of strength.  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:35 pm

Name of SoA: Chama
Meaning: "Flame" in Portuguese >>> [x] (starts with a Sh- sound)
Appearance: Yellow eyes with a reddish orange rim. And... ref?
Visual reference: I prefer the red version. But I inverted the colors and I like it, too. [x]
Personality: Kind and compassionate but with very strong traditionalists values as a cub. Those will ease up a bit as she grows but her father's influence will always play a big role in her decisions. Very intelligent and innocently precocious, she's like that 8-year old child who is able to have an articulate discussion with an adult. Even though she would rather become Tracker or a Water Seeker - roles that would take her far away from the heart of the pride towards adventure and faraway lands, Chama will become a Soldier because that is the rank she believes her father would most approve considering the current state of affairs within the pride.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Fire-related name. My Photobucket folder tells me I already tried for a cub from this family, lol. Also, I don't know who owns this girl but I think it would be hilarious if she went to the Outpost to meet her Bonelands almost twin. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:26 pm

Name of SoA: kuungua moto
Meaning: burning fire
Appearance: Yellow eyes with a reddish orange rim. And... ref?
Visual reference:
- gold color paint markings like the grandmother but white main body color. the gold color will come from the mother's back marking
-white toe markings, black toe markings where her feet are white
-black ears like the mother
-purple eyes like the mother
-the mothers yellow strips in black
-the mothers strip marking in black
-the father's under eye marking in black
-the mother's black eye marking
-black nose
-black mane/tail
Personality:
Any additional requirements that the family has: firkin acceptable name, will be staying in the pride of course  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:08 am
Name and image of Father:
Name and image of Mother: Machholz
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Mwezi'Johari
Any Requirements: Stay in the pride, no 'evil'. Visual ref if you can~ So far the naming theme is space related. Machholz is a comet, Inari (sister; a comet), Juno (a moon). I'd love for this to continue~
List of all Throwbacks:
The cubs uncle, Cubs aunt
A bit of history about the family: N/A
Extra: Hit me up for RPs.

Closing Time: TBA  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:24 am
So, true story: I forgot... To close the litter customs for Kosuke x Shula, and... Remembered them 3 hours too late after the cutoff :'D It was literally a moment around first thing in the morning of "... Oh *EXPLATIVE*!" I'm very sorry for those of you who applied for a custom spot sad That was very much NOT my intention, to not pick one  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:10 pm
Applying for: Rogue x Machholz
Name of SoA: Cruinn-reul
Meaning: Constellation
Appearance: No black back strip, but still keeping the black toes. Would love a grdual progression of colours, from a very dark navy blue, and transitioning downwards into a few purples from Mum's pelt. Lightest point in the colour range should be touching the black-capped toes. Starry pattern can be randomized, as well as the inclusion of a constellation or two, hidden on the pelt. Any other additions can be freely left up to the colourist.
Visual reference: (optional unless parents request)
Personality: Cruinn's thirst for knowledge is as deep and vast as the night sky that extends above the Pride, and graces her own pelt. She will have a constant need to learn and ask questions. Finding answers to mysteries already known or unknown. Curious to a fault, she'll gab another's ears off with anything she knows, or has been experimenting, or trying to find out.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Curious, but absolutely not evil.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:21 pm
Name of SoA: Iani
Meaning: "celestial" in Hawaiian
Appearance: Mother's lineart please. Mother's black forelock and tailfur, as well as her three paws with black toes. CC on which paw to leave without black toes. Same black for the ears, both inner and outer, and her nose. Silvery eye color. This time lapse photo is the basis for her body. The background colors I'd like to be the same as the photo, top to bottom, left to right (roughly), with the brightest background section around the area of her nearest hind leg. The number of curving starpaths is up to the colorist, as there are an INSANE number in the photo, and I would never expect that many on the lioness! The insides of her legs should be without starpaths, like her mother and aunt's legs lack stars on the insides of their legs.
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: Iani will be a soft-spoken, wistful lioness. Whether she is born blessed enough or not, she'll long to be a historian. She will believe that her pelt holds the starfalls that happened after the deaths of the best and most honored of the pride throughout its history. She'll be fascinated with the history of the pride, and will ask as many questions as she can about lions who have died before she was born... what were they like, what did they accomplish, who is living now that is related to them, what are they remembered for? Whatever moon phase she is born into, she will accept her rank graciously and with dignity, trusting in the pride's way and the Great Lion's dictates.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She will not leave the pride, nor is she evil!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:04 pm
Name of SoA: Jata
Meaning: "Celestial star"
Appearance: His underbelly, mane, muzzle, and paws should all be solid black (gimp didn't like me today). the specks of black are meant to be similar to his mothers but instead of white black. He will have the same strip as her but in white, as well as star specks on his paws and ears. (sorry for the rough ref)
Visual reference: [x]
Personality: he is a dreamer. He wishes to see the world as his one big sky. WHere everyone has a chance to shine. No matter if you are good or evil. everyone has a chance to be their own star. at least in his head. Part of his dream in life is to help the ones he meets find that shine inside them. He wants to be someone who helps others grow. now how will he do that. he doesn't quite know, but the more people he encounters - the more ways he will have to learn and grow himself. He is very kind, encouraging, and likes to pounce around (sometimes even in his own head).
Any additional requirements that the family has: Never evil, and will stay in pride. <3 OH and RP YAY! I'm IN. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:43 am
Applying for: ??? xMachholz
Name of SoA: Ceres
Meaning: Name of the first identified minor planet; some goddess or another. Harvest I think?
Appearance: CC, prefer night/moon theme.
Visual reference: CC
Personality: Curious, and fairly clingy. Ceres i very nervous, especially with all the unrest, and often wathing the world around. She often prays to the Great Lion for all to be well, and other times she is hunting, or huddled up being shy. She's very family loyal, and doesn't enjoy harming others.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not evil, remains in pride.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:37 pm
Name and image of Father:
User Image
Name and image of Mother:
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2 + any staff customs (I'm cool with them yo)
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Kizingo'zaa
Any Requirements: While SHE IS a cosplay the children must fit with the family.
List of all Throwbacks:
They are listed here under the spoiler
A bit of history about the family: Vanellope is the black sheep of her family but she is very much loved by all her siblings. They're all very sweet tempered (for the most part) towards each other though they take their jobs in the pride to heart. Her and Snickerdoodle met while he was painting and hit it off, though not permanently. This was just a one night thing that led to SWEET SWEET babbens.

Extra: References would be nice, but they are not necessary. BUT they will help your chances for being picked. We'll likely go by mostly personality here.

Oh and a gypsy name should be picked as well :3

Closing Time: Either when we decide on two entries or shortly after the cubs arrive.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:39 pm
Applying for: Uhleko x Vanellope
Name of SoA: Anasa (gypsy name: Starburst - since he is full of color with his personality)
[wasn't sure if i needed one or not but it seems to fit.]
Meaning: Joy in Swahili.
Appearance: The hair is supposed to be similar to the father I just am new with gimp. ><
Visual reference: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: He is always full of energy almost like he is bouncing off and on sugar. Now this is a big part of who he is. Since he always wants to be full and happy so that no matter what comes his way. with that he can still hold that smile and happiness for his family. For him family and friends mean everything. he would do anything it took for him to help the people he care about stay happy or reach a dream. He is a dreamer - he believes one person really can make a difference no matter how small. He wants to be that one. the light that makes an impact and makes tons of friends. He is determined - if he sets his mind on something he will do everything and anything he can to make it. overall he is a super sweetheart almost to a fault but not really.
Any additional requirements that the family has: will live in Kizingo'zaa.  

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:06 am
Applying for: Uhleko X Vanellope
Name of SoA: Taffyta
Meaning: no meaning just her name.
Appearance: see below. Cosplay of taffyta from Wrek it ralf - sugar rush game
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: can be a bit of a brat but deep down is a sweet girl, her words just need to be taken with a pinch of salt.
Any additional requirements that the family has: fits with family theme, sugar rush yay XD!  
[OOC] Breedings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff