Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Breedings
[RETIRED] Open Breeding Custom Slots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:48 pm
ShinosBee
Hey everyone! Sorry for the long wait on this, but busy time of year, y'know? I've decided to go with Kieko's custom in this time around! I still haven't gotten the cubs yet, but I'm still gonna cross-post your form in the other thread for ya to make sure it gets in this month. Seeing everyone's entries really made me happy, thanks all again!
No worries at all about the delay! Especially with the holidays being crazy. Thank you so much for choosing mine. I just got him and he's gorgeous! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:56 pm
Kieko
ShinosBee
Hey everyone! Sorry for the long wait on this, but busy time of year, y'know? I've decided to go with Kieko's custom in this time around! I still haven't gotten the cubs yet, but I'm still gonna cross-post your form in the other thread for ya to make sure it gets in this month. Seeing everyone's entries really made me happy, thanks all again!
No worries at all about the delay! Especially with the holidays being crazy. Thank you so much for choosing mine. I just got him and he's gorgeous! <3

Yay fabulous! When you get a sec, PM him to me so I can add him properly to the certing post for them. heart  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:27 pm
Name and image of Father:
User Image
Cub uncert for eye color
Name and image of Mother:
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2 + Staff Customs are welcome~
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Myrsky Syntynyt
Any Requirements: n/a - But active in RPing would be ideal.
List of all Throwbacks:
Phosphor:
Mother Brother Sister Sister Brother
Sabia:
Mother Father Sister Brother Sister Sister Brother
A bit of history about the family: (Will add shortly. Feel free to ask questions if you have any. <3)
Extra: Please note that SilverLutz and I may not take customs, if we make this choice we will advise asap. <3 (This does not apply to staff customs.)

Closing Time: TBD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:58 am
Name and image of Father:
User Image
Name and image of Mother:
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 6
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2 + Staff Customs are welcome~
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Nil`nocere
Any Requirements: n/a - But active in RPing would be ideal.
List of all Throwbacks:
Gwarredd
Parent(s): Kinyunya x Moema
Sibling(s): Lalika ; Hariti ; Blaise ; Nadif

A bit of history about the family: (Will add shortly. Feel free to ask questions if you have any. <3)
Extra: Please note that AstoriaFallen and I may not take customs, if we make this choice we will advise asap. <3 (This does not apply to staff customs.)

Closing Time: TBD  

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:56 am
Applying for:Phosphor x Sabia
Name of SoA: Haven't thought of a name yet.
Meaning: unknown
Appearance: the mane and tail will be like dads. White-Red Gradient. Also has dad's eyes.
Visual reference: NO.. J/k

User Image

Personality: I know he's going to be a scrapper, that's about it right now.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I love ARPEEE  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:26 pm
Applying for: Gwarredd x Anju
Name of SoA: Moyo
Meaning: Heart
Appearance: Twin to this boy, but instead of pink purple. Where its the lighter purple I would like the purple on this boys legs. And where the darker purple is I would like something like this #523152. Inner ear should be white. Same eyes as him. Everything else same as his brother.
Visual reference: (optional unless parents request)
Personality: Happy go lucky. He enjoys healing and will work hard to raise up in the ranks.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will rp.  

nessiaing

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:29 pm
Applying for: Phosphor x Sabia
Name of SoA:
TBA
Meaning:
???
Appearance:
See Ref. I'm bad at explaining XD
She's a mix of mom, dad, and a few backline touches
Visual reference:
User Image

Personality:
TBA, But I know she's going to be very serious and driven, kind of quiet  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:47 pm
Name of SoA: tba
Meaning: /
Appearance: see ref, silvery body, black gloves and boots with red line around the top, black ear tips, red line around the top, black muzzle, black dots at throat, largest dot has red in middle. gradient hair fluff and tail fluff, gold - deep red. Back wing using cogs as the mechanics various sizes cc design, some ideas on ref and feather wing feathers black and blue gray. See ref for colour pallet. Cc eye colour cause I couldn't decide hehe!
Visual reference:

User Image

Personality: witty girl with a sharp tongue and even sharper teeth, likes to invent things to make her own life easier, doesn't always make others lives easier, in fact will cause some siblings some head aches no doubt!
Any additional requirements that the family has: I love me some rp!  

Syrius Lionwing

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:29 pm
Name of SoA:
TBA
Meaning:
???
Appearance:
See Ref~ Marking on face is like the sun on dad's shoulder. Membrane of the wings is concentric gold stripes.
Visual reference:
User Image

Personality: For the most part gentle and loving - but with a hidden fiery temper if you make him mad, or threaten someone he cares about. A plot I'd like to do is something where his temper gets him into serious trouble that he'd have to get out of - with or without help depending on how it goes... XD
Any additional requirements that the family has: I love RP and I would very much look forward to writing with the family and others! (( also ffff I love this family line, I have the grandfather!! XD Morwa'Shetani~ ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:34 pm
Applying for: Gwarredd x Anju
Name of SoA: TBD
Meaning: ???
Appearance: Basically follow the ref smile
Visual reference:
User Image

Personality: Curious, flighty. A neat freak that doesn't want to get dirty or "germy". Something that they would have to get over as they grow through RP.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I love RP and plotting!  

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:42 am
Gwarredd x Anju is closed to entries! Thank you for those interested <3 <3 <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:09 pm
Name of SoA: Brandr
Meaning: Sword or Fire

Appearance:
  • Deep red, such as the base on this uncle
  • Same markings found on this aunt, in the same color as the toes of this uncle with a the chin stripe found on his father.
  • White mane and tail tuft (form this father)
  • Golden eyes (from grandmother)

Visual reference: TBA tonight.

Personality: As a cub, this lion is all smiles and playfulness. He's quick to show affection, help those in need, and socialize. As an adult, Brand (short for Brandr) is a quick to laugh, go lucky individual that finds himself just as a funny as others do. While a happy soul, he also is good at this trade: reaving. He aspires to be a captain like this father, though he is in no hurry to take on more responsibility until he's done having fun in his prime. This lion is friends with anyone that shares his values (which is essentially not being an a*****e to those undeserving of such treatment). Oh how the ladies' hearts swoon.

Any additional requirements that the family has: They will most certainly stay within the pride and will be dutifully loved and RP'd. heart  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

SilverLutz generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 4!

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:40 pm
Phosphor and Sabia is now closed! Greenie and I decided to use the custom slots, but you're all more than welcome to try in the next Major Customs month as long as the litter hasn't grown yet! Thanks so much for all your entries smile We're going to raffle off one of the cubs between all of you who entered, so stand by for that in just a moment...

-drum roll-

Manda
Congrats, you've won the (only XD) boy in the litter!
User Image

Feel free to use the personality you wrote up for your custom in, or make up something completely new! PM me with his name when you come up with one (or if you want to use the one you were going to go with for the custom in that's fine too, either way let me know via PM!)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:59 am
Name and image of Father: Ranyshia, Velveteen Angel
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Rayn (Tanakako)
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2 girls
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Stormborn
Any Requirements: Must stay in the Stormborn
List of all Throwbacks: Rayn family: Father & Mother | Siblings: Ronan - Ragnvard - Raskogr
A bit of history about the family: Their uncle Ragnvard is a known agitator in the SB. He is a sly and cunning lion with more than a touch of evil in him. Mum Rayn is just as sly and cunning as her brother, with a strong streak of self interest. She will lie, cheat and cajole her way to what she wants and is perfectly content using and abusing any males silly enough to fall for her. She is a true Femme Fatale. The dad was a one night stand she met after a raid while out viking with her sibling.
Extra: This litter are nieces to Ragnvard, so he will be poking his nose into their lives on a regular basis. Rayn is his favourite sibling.

Closing Time: 5-6 hours  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:34 am
Applying for: Ranyshia x Rayn
Name of SoA: Raganhar
Meaning: Advice and Army

Appearance: Nearly identical to uncle Ragnvard with subtle differences including green eyes from his father and his belly marking connecting to his leg marking like his father, and the markings themselves lighter, more tan like color of mom's markings. (Making the similarities between him and his uncle: coloration, including mane and facial markings, and all markings other than belly)
  • Base color and mane color from uncle (Ragnvard)
  • Marking colors the same as mom's belly marking (Rayn)
  • Facial markings and tail the same as uncle (Ragnvard) (note: Ragnvard's eye marking color is fine, no need to make it the same as his other markings)
  • Belly and leg markings the same as father (Ranyshia) but the same color as his other markings.

Visual reference: Sorry, don't have time!
Personality: He will be a kind hearted cub... at first. As he gleams lessons from his mother, and the rest of his surrounding family (especially Ragnvard), he will learn he needs to toughen up and learn not all things in life are easy or come honest. He doesn't have a love of evil or have a true streak of meanness but he is willing to do what he has to do in order to accomplish what he views needs to be done with out hesitation.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Most certainly will stay in stormborn. I only have one and it's a cub that this one would be able to RP with too~Also:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[OOC] Breedings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff