Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Breedings
Breeding Thread: Meepfur (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Meepfur generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 9!

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:45 pm
1. Ebbe x Delphi
2. Loha x Nyimak
3. Ciro x Meiyo
4. Dath x Naeemah
5. Kwea x Majivu
6. Shupava x Utunosse
7. Shido x Ifa
8. Faun x Xiu
9. Ciro x Ninati  
Meepfur generated a random number between 2 and 6 ... 5!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:46 pm
Peppermint Coffee
There will be customs!

Normal breeding!

Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Ciro'Mekaitso owned by KasaiLoki
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner: Ninati owned by Peppermint Coffee
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Goddess Form*
Pride: Myrsky Syntynyt Permission
Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue):
A Captain and his thrall
Goodbyes are the Hardest
the aftermath
Help
new faces

Roleplay Links for Mother:
Godlings first outing
Eyes wide open
From above...
A meeting of the gods
new faces
Would you like having a throwback? Yes
If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here:
Ninati:
Father x Mother
Grandfather x Grandmother

Would you like having a random? Sure

May 2018
June 2018
July 2018

Meepfur
Captain

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:30 am
Custom-In!

Applying for: Ciro'Mekaitso x Ninati
Name of SoA: TBA
Meaning: TBA
Gender: CC! the Personality will not change. If female, I would prefer a lineset that has a mane tuft! If male, Curly mane please~
Appearance: Black, White and grey with Markings like Mom's mostly. The 'dusting' of white taken from Ekundayo, as well as his mane/tail color! I'd love it if there was a 'black streak' in the mane, as well. Maybe Ciro's flame on the haunch. I also forgot to put it on the ref, but the black side of the face should have a golden eye ;D
Visual reference: hurrr, but it's not something that's like 'FOLLOW ME TO THE -T-', just an inspired idea :3
Personality:
A pacifist, they can be considered a doormat. Sometimes it seems like they're spacey and a bit oblivious.
Full of love, they're too afraid to show it. So shy and withdrawn are they, that most people think that they're mute, they never speak up.
The exception is, of course, their family.
Around those they love dearly, they ramble nonstop about things they're currently interested in!
It's hard for them to come out of their shell at all in public, and can often be found curled up beside mom, or hiding behind one of their siblings.
They try to see the best in every situation.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will stay by mom as much as possible.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:40 pm
Applying for: Ciro'Mekaitso x Ninati
Name of SoA: Voldsom (likely to go by Vold for short)
Meaning: "fierce" in Norwegian (interestingly, Vold means "violence" in Norwegian)
Appearance: Body is the lighter brown from mom, with his mane having a similar brown and white mix like her as well (I'd like the brown in the mane to be the same darker shade that Ninati has, as well). Tail fluff is all the same brown as the mane, with no white. I'd love it of he had the toes, stripe down the middle of the face, and along his back like Ciro, only in the same darker brown shade as his tail/from mom. Some tiger striping like Ninati on his face would be amazing, as well. And gold eyes like Ciro~ (edit to ask...any way he can grow onto the curly-maned lion lines? <33)
Visual reference: Sorry, no reference image, so hopefully my verbal description was good!
Personality: Outgoing and talkative, Vold doesn't really seem to live up to his name, at least not on initial meeting, leaning more toward the friendly, rather than war-like.

That said, he's got a slow-burn temper that doesn't get riled easily, but when it does, it tends to be explosive, which can often lead to his saying or doing things he regrets later (this could be extra detrimental if he ends up being born in the sb as a thrall).

He's got a strong protective instinct, and is sharp enough to recognize that a physical response isn't always the most effective, which makes him that much more upset when he does lose his temper, so if they do grow up in the pride, I could actually see him trying for his freedom, and from there working toward becoming a lawspeaker. If Ninati leaves while pregnant, I don't see it changing his personality, at its core.

I see his biggest flaw being that he's afraid of his emotions (and as a result, deeper emotional relationships) and the irrational reactions and pain that can come from forming them.

Any additional requirements that the family has: If he's born/raised in the pride, he'd likely stay...if mom leaves the pride, I only really see it impacting his potentially starting life as a thrall, and the potential career path of lawspeaker...but that's not anything essential for his personality.  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:43 pm
Umkhombo x Inkedama  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:09 am
Tezi x Niwasha'Hewa  

Meepfur
Captain

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:26 pm
In Good Faith
Mix-and-Match Breeding!

SoA's name, image, and owner: Parth, In Good Faith
Link to one complete roleplay: Link
Does your SoA have any relatives? Links please!: N/A
If your SoA is part of a pride, is hybrid breeding permitted?: Yes
If your SoA is part of a pride, is rogue breeding permitted/do you have permission if necessary?: Yes

AstoriaFallen

Mix-and-Match Breeding!

SoA's name, image, and owner: Magdalena, AstoriaFallen
User Image
Link to one complete roleplay: boop
Does your SoA have any relatives? Links please!: yes
sister
If your SoA is part of a pride, is hybrid breeding permitted?: Pridelands, Yes
If your SoA is part of a pride, is rogue breeding permitted/do you have permission if necessary?: Yes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:38 pm
Custom in to Parth x Magdelena

male please!

boop (the tail color will be the same color of the mane-unless you want to cc something for his mane color. I really don't know if that light will look good in large quantities against his dark pelt.

(if the image at any time doesn't work let me know, it's on my computer, might just upload it to imgur just in case)  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:46 pm
Edited 4/03/2019

Meep you out did yourself. emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

I'd like to custom in a male that has his markings but Dad’s coloration with eyes and tail-tuft/mane also the same as Dad's please. heart  
Meepfur generated a random number between 2 and 6 ... 6!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:44 pm
Safaia
Mix-and-Match Breeding!

SoA's name, image, and owner: Shimovyo Ndege, Safaia
Link to one complete roleplay: Shrine Seeker
Does your SoA have any relatives? Links please!: No
If your SoA is part of a pride, is hybrid breeding permitted?: Yes

oo DeD
Mix-and-Match Breeding!

SoA's name, image, and owner: Monifa, oo DeD
User Image
Link to one complete roleplay: X
Does your SoA have any relatives? Links please!: N/A
If your SoA is part of a pride, is hybrid breeding permitted?: Rogue
If your SoA is part of a pride, is rogue breeding permitted/do you have permission if necessary?: Rogue

Meepfur
Captain

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:03 pm
emotion_bigheart I'd like a custom-in for Shimovyo Ndege x Monifa, please!

Male. Grey body with mom's speckles. Dad's black points and black mane. White speckled splotches like mom's on some of the toes and at CC locations on the body. Mom's blue eyes and pink inner ear.  
[OOC] Breedings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff