Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Breedings
Breeding Thread: Polette [closed] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mkodi

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. If you're ready for your SoA to have cubs/pups, please post here when the thread is open. Fill out the below form entirely, or I might ignore the post.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You must post a log (or links to your logs) of at least five complete roleplays done by each parent who is involved in your breeding. More specific information, as well as what constitutes as a complete roleplay, can be found here.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. New! There is no longer a breeding fee.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. New! I will no longer be accepting fees for same-gendered twins or customs that have the same markings as other cubs in the litter. <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Each time you breed your SoA, you need entirely new roleplays. You can't use any roleplay(s) from the breeding before.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. As an incentive for roleplaying, anyone who sends in ten roleplays for each parent will be getting an extra cub in addition to the one(s) rolled.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I will do almost all of my rolling for litter size in this thread (save for special circumstances).
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A personal note: There might be designs/concepts that I might not feel overly comfortable with, but I will try to let you know/work with you if this happens. <3

Special Terms

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Throwbacks: If you say yes to this option, there is a possibility that you will get throwbacks to an actual SoA somewhere in the cub's heritage. Please post all images that you can/want of your SoA's ancestors (full-blood related, please, like parents, siblings, grandparents, etc.). Saying yes does not guarantee a throwback, however, and cubs will never look exactly like their ancestor; this is only possible through customs, and you must get permission from both the colorist and ancestor's owner to do this. I will note that I love throwbacks, and will at the very least generally utilize some of their colors if you select that option. Please keep this in mind! <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Randoms: If you say yes to the random option, I have the option of throwing in markings/colors/traits that may not appear in the lineage. This gives me some flexibility with palettes/designs, but I will never give you a fully 'random' cub. Please also note that you do not have the option with Rogue Breedings; as the father is unknown, I automatically get to decide what the father looks like.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Customs: Each regular litter now comes with two automatic custom slots; you still pay full price of a cub custom to do this, but you do not need to obtain a separate custom slot. You may, however, only get one custom every month this way (if you get one in January, you need to wait until February to custom another cub through a breeding slot). These two regular custom slots are open for only 24 hours after you receive the litter; please post approved forms in here in my breeding thread. Customs cubs cannot be completely random, and need to keep with the colors/designs of the family they are created for. More detailed information in regards to litter customs in posted here.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hybrid Customs: You can custom hybrids into litters (this is the ONLY time you may custom hybrids; you still cannot get them from regular custom slots). However, there is only one custom slot per hybrid litter. If you take a hybrid custom slot, you may not get a custom slot in any other litters for three months, and it will also have an equal chance of being fertile or infertile. If both parents allow for a full-blooded cub (genetically), there are two slots available, but only if both customs are full-blooded cubs.

Related Information

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gods and mortals can mix and have offspring. The children of such a pairing will always be mortal, but will have seer abilities. It is your choice how strong or weak these powers are.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Females must wait for their current litters to grow to adolescent before they can breed again. Males, however, can breed at any time, though you still need five different roleplays each time they breed.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. If you have a female and you don't have any male to breed her to, you can say that she mated with a random rogue. In this case, you'll get a surprise with the color and patterns of the offspring (since the father is unknown). However, you can only have 1/2 of the total number of cubs/pups available to the mother's species. For example, a normal lion-lioness pairing can have up to six cubs maximum, but if that lioness bred with a rogue, she could only have up to three cubs maximum.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Adolescents can breed and have offspring, but since they've not reached maturity, they can only have 1/2 the maximum number of offspring for their species. If an adolescent female has also mated with a random rogue, she can only have 1/4 the maximum number of offspring for their species.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hybrids are available! Leopard x lion, lion x cheetah, and cheetah x leopard crosses are all possible. These cubs have a 1/10 chance of being fertile; the rest will be sterile and may not produce any offspring.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fertile hybrids have half-sized litters; cheetons have 1 - 2 cubs, leopons have 1 - 3 cubs, and leotahs have 1 - 2 cubs. In case of conflicting hybrid litter sizes, the roll will be determined by the mother's species.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. There are instances where you can pick between new lineart and old lineart. Please refer to this page to see which lines these are. There is also the option to convert the final stages of offspring to an alternate set of lines. Please note this if you want it in your breeding form!

Litter Sizes

Lion: 2-6 cubs
Leopard: 2-6 cubs
Cheetah: 2-5 cubs
Wild Dog: 2-8 pups
Hyena: 2-5 pups

Leopard x Lion cross: 2-6 cubs
Cheetah x Lion cross: 2-5 cubs
Cheetah x Leopard cross: 2-5 cubs

Leopon x (Pure or hybrid): 1-3 cubs
Leotah x (Pure or hybrid): 1-2 cubs
Cheeton x (Pure or hybrid): 1-2 cubs

Avian: 2-6 eggs
Genet: 2-6 kittens
Hare: 2-4 kittens
Jackal: 2-9 pups
Klipspringer: 2 fawns
Maned Wolf: 2-6 pups
Ratel: 2-5 pups
Serval: 2-3 kittens
Snake: 2-10 eggs
Waterbuck: 2 fawns
Gazelle: 2 fawns

[size=11]
[b]Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue":[/b]
[b]Mother's name, image, and owner: [/b]
[b]Pride:[/b] Pride name here OR "Rogue"
[b]Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue):[/b] [url=]Link #1[/url], [url=]Link #2[/url], [url=]Link #3[/url], [url=]Link #4[/url], [url=]Link #5[/url]
[b]Roleplay Links for Mother: [/b][url=]Link #1[/url], [url=]Link #2[/url], [url=]Link #3[/url], [url=]Link #4[/url], [url=]Link #5[/url]
[b]Would you like having a throwback?[/b] Yes/No
[b]If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here:[/b]
[b]Would you like having a random? [/b]
[b]Anything Else?[/b]
[/size]

Polette generated a random number between 2 and 6 ... 6!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:40 pm
I rolled you lovelies in Low Luck! ^^ Just as a note, I'll be working on this litter in between customs mostly so I don't burn myself out so it might take a little longer!

Tanakako

Father's name, image, and owner: Ulfric, Lithiasaur
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner: Rävasz Ëmber (Tanakako)
User Image
Pride: Myrsky Syntynyt
Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue):
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24377419
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24388007
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24393123
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24467481
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24521059
Roleplay Links for Mother:
#1 - #2 - #3 - #4 - #5
Would you like having a throwback? Yes
If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here:
.:Family:.
Ember = Father: Aesir / Mother: Räven / Aunt Iseq / Siblings: - Herryk - Ormarr - Calder - Odd Haleifr - Bronislawa
Would you like having a random? Yes
Cursed? No

Lithiasaur

Polette
Crew

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:38 pm
Applying for: Ember x Ulfric
Name of SoA: TBD
Appearance: Almost-twin to the first boy. But with a white belly/cheeks/muzzle. Part of Aesir's face markings in the same metallic red colour as the fox emblem. Girl 6's tail markings in the same red also. A slight darker fade along his spine - same colour as the dark fade on his legs. Eyes a very dark brown.
Can the fox emblem be on the shoulder that is visible on the adult lines? (Or on both shoulders if the twin's is)
(Ref is very rough, sorry!)
Visual reference: Ref & First boy from litter & tail marking  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:54 pm
Not sure how I rolled a Sliabh litter again so soon, but I rolled you guys! They'll be having 4 cubs. ^^ Forgot to roll them here instead of in a different thread! orz

Tanakako

Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Sliabh | Tanakako
User Image
Original uncert & alt rogue uncert
Mother's name, image, and owner: Fastný | SilverLutz
User Image
Pride: Myrsky Syntynyt - Permission
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5a (3 posts) & 5b (2 posts)
Sibling Power!
Meet Your Match
Unexpected Visitor
Blue Shadows
A'Viking We Will Go
If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here: Fastný : Sister, Brother, Brother, Sister, Brother, Mother, Father
Would you like having a random? Fits with Family

SilverLutz

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:49 pm
Okay! I rolled you guys as simpler litters I could work on while also working on a more difficult litter! ^^ Trying to save my hand, luls. c: This means that they could come sooner or later, I hope that's okay! I'll do the litter rolls below this post. c:

nessiaing

Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Naim, nessiaing
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner: Uakunjua, Velveteen Angel
User Image
Pride: Elimisha'sombea
A Rude Incounter (Hoaka x Naim)
A New Protector (Niam x Ua)
Its a Guy Girl Think (Niam x Ua)
The Scent of a Lion (ORP)
Time For Change (ORP)
- Time
- Girl Talk
- It's A Guy Girl Thing
- A New Protector
- You Said WHAT
Would you like having a throwback? No
If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here: n/a

Velveteen Angel

Andranis

Normal breeding!

Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Natsu, Andranis
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner: Siobhan, Andranis
User Image
Pride: Bahari'mtoto
Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue): 1a The dead whale - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=24535889#369021733 (512 words, 4 posts)
1b Turtles and a show! - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24680055 (103 words, purposely short to go with 1a)
2 Rain and omens - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24825579
3 Buffalo and paint - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24827237
4 The tidal caves - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24677587
5 The pirate's sons - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24876527#375532143
Roleplay Links for Mother: 1a The dead whale - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=24535889#369021733 (335 words, 4 posts)
1b Turtles and a show! - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24680055 (178 words, purposely short to go with 1a)
2 Rain and omens - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24825579
3 Buffalo and paint - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24827237
4 http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24677587
5 The pirate's sons - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24876527#375532143
If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here: N/A

Polette generated a random number between 2 and 6 ... 6!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:52 pm
Naim x Uakunjua

Polette
Crew

Polette generated a random number between 2 and 6 ... 4!

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:55 pm
Natsu x Siobhan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:59 pm
samus x
Applying for: Natsu x Siobhan
Name of SoA: tbd
Meaning:
Appearance:
-the mother's mane/tail color for the body color
- the father's light brown markings in the mother's light cream color
-the father's eye color
-the father's mane color
-the mother's nose color
Visual reference: x
Personality: I think rping to et a feel for personality but usually I go for a mix of the parents.
Any additional requirements that the family has: will stay in pride

Andranis
Applying for: Natsu x Siobhan
Name of SoA: Clodagh
Meaning: Muddy
Appearance: See ref!
Visual reference: Oh hey!
Personality: TBD
Any additional requirements that the family has: She's not leaving ~

Posting Samoose's because she's still at work and messaging FROM WORK while on break xD heart  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:56 am
Applying for: Fastný x Sliabh
Appearance: Dad's dark base colour. Mom's mane and tail colour with dad's dark blue at the tips. Cream muzzle/belly/leg markings as ref in sister's cream. Grandad's dragon in dad's light blue, breathing mom's 'splotchy' fire in dad's dark and light blues. Grandad's green eyes with sister's light blue eye marking. Grandad's nose colour. Grandad's cape colour for the hair band.
* The dragon is on both sides of her
Visual reference: Very rough, quick ref.
Dad - Mum - Sister - Grandad  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 3:22 pm
For Me:
Appearance: Twin to this boy, but swap the green and white. So he is green with white accents, everything else the same.

For Velvie
Appearance: Identical twin to this boy.

Velvie will send her trade once she gets home.  

nessiaing

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:41 pm
nessiaing
For Me:
Appearance: Twin to this boy, but swap the green and white. So he is green with white accents, everything else the same.

For Velvie
Appearance: Identical twin to this boy.

Velvie will send her trade once she gets home.

Just a heads up (it's a new rule since the new guild!), but I no longer charge for same-gender twins or cubs with the same markings as the rest of the litter! ^^ So these lovies are free~ <3  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 11:09 pm
exclaim Raffle exclaim

I'm going to be offering up one/maybe more slots for May! There is this catch, however, that I completely stole from Meep: At least one of the owners has to have had zero breedings in 2016. If there is more than one litter, I will raffle it off in this way:

1. A couple with one owner that meets the requirements gets one ticket. This means that one owner hasn't had a breeding in 2016, and one owner has.
2. A couple with both owners meeting the requirements will get two tickets. This means that neither owner has had a breeding in 2016.

If there are no couples that meet this requirement posted by 11 PM PST on May 4th, I will open the raffle to low luck. There will be a new post. <3

Polette
Crew

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 12:14 am
Normal breeding!

Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Ronan (Tanakako)
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner: Mnong'ono (Vesale)
User Image
Pride: Pridelands
●●● A Day Off [Vesale]
●●● [Viking] On the Hunt ]
●●● [Viking] Brothers at War
●●● A-viking we will go
●●● Who are you?
Ronan: Father Hólmgeir - Mother Sóma - Aunt Brenna
Would you like having a random? Yes!!
(Probably will have custom ins. If possible can they be on the old lines?)

I (Vesale) haven't had any breedings in 2016, but I know Tanakako has so I think that qualifies us for 1 ticket? Though neither 'parent' has had a breeding this year. I'm a bit confused with the wording haha (parent v. owner).  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 9:27 pm
Normal breeding!

Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Ashtaroth’sha, magnadearel
User ImageCub - for face/ears
Mother's name, image, and owner: Therese, magnadearel
User Image
Pride: Myrsky Syntynyt approved
1 Laying Down the Rules
2 Then a Shadow Fell
3 Free of the Den
4 Zero to Hero
5 Matchmaker, matchmaker

1 Dance With Me
2 We Meet Again
3 Thrall's Got Guts
4 Meddling Paw
5 Matchmaker, matchmaker

Ashtaroth’sha
Roth- father
Optheli- mother
Sister 1
Brother 1
Sister 2

Therese
Father is npc.
Amaranth- mother
Brother 1
Brother 2
Brother 3
Brother 4

Amaranth’s side of the family.
Mother Father
Sister Sister Sister Brother Brother

Maternal Grandmother Maternal Grandfather
Great-grandmother through m-Grandma Great-grandmother through m-Grandpa
Great Aunt through m-Grandpa

Paternal Grandmother Paternal Grandfather
Great-uncle through p-Grandpa

Uncle Aunt Aunt

Would you like having a random? Fits with Family
Attempts:
1- August CC 2015
2- September CC 2015
3- October CC 2015
4- November CC 2015
5- December CC 2015
6- January CC 2016
7- March CC 2016
8- April CC 2016
9- May CC 2016

I have not had any breedings this year.  

magnadearel

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 9:33 pm
Normal breeding!

Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Camayo, Kathryn Dragonna
User Image uncert
Mother's name, image, and owner:
Rosha'Nasrin, Kathryn Dragonna
User Image uncert
Pride: Bahari'mtoto (permission post here)
Stalking the Pretty Lady(Rosha x Cam)
A Warm Shadow(Rosha x Cam)
Seashell Surprise(Rosha x Cam)
Silence Broken (Rosha x Cam)
Dens and Things (Rosha x Cam)

Stalking the Pretty Lady(Rosha x Cam)
A Warm Shadow(Rosha x Cam)
Seashell Surprise(Rosha x Cam)
Silence Broken (Rosha x Cam)
Dens and Things (Rosha x Cam)
Rosha's Brother uncert

~will have custom ins and open to any and all staff custom ins~

Attempts so far:
January 2016
February 2016
March 2016
April 2016

I have not had any breedings in 2016 and i own both lions.  
[OOC] Breedings

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff