Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:29 pm
BANNER

Before signing up to join, please make sure you've read the Information Thread! While this incarnation of the swampies does bear significant resemblance to the original pride, they are a very different and more extreme version. Once you've done that, make sure the lion/ess joining meets the color requirements! If you're not sure, submit them and I'll let you know whether they're acceptable or not.

Quote:
The Tutaamka-jivu only accept lions of certain colors. All natural colors are accepted, as well as diluted and/or dark greens: basically, they like lions who look like they belong in a swamp. They also like lions who look like ghosts: white and pale grays and some pale blues. Very bright colors of any kind - even green or blue - are also considered undesirable. Some accent color - covering no more than 25% of the coat - is not ideal, but acceptable.
-Ideal Examples
-Acceptable Examples
-Unacceptable Examples
-Borderline Examples
Acceptance of 'borderline' individuals will be handled on a case-by-case basis, and will be influenced by the overall look of the lion; the female in the middle, for instance, has fairly pale blues and a more ghostly look than the female at the bottom, who has more and darker blues. The pink of the lioness at the top, while not a desirable color, is not particularly bright and makes up less than 25% of her coat, and so she would likely be accepted.

If a cub of unacceptable color is born, it cannot remain in the pride. After it is named, the mother must take it away from the lands, at which point what she does with it is her choice. She may simply leave it to die, or find someone else to care for it, so long as that someone isn't told anything about the pride or where it is.

As far as familiars go, only predatory avians and snakes are permitted.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:41 pm
The Form

If you're interested in joining, please post here with your lion's information. Once I've looked it over, I'll quote you with either denial or approval. For joining rogues and swampies who weren't part of Siyarin's group, only the default rank (Anadumu) is open. After six months, they may request to become Anatisha (border guard) or, in the case of a seer, Anabashiri.

[color=blue][b]I want to join![/b][/color]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Lion's Old Name:[/b]
[b]Lion's New Name:[/b]
[b]Lion's Image:[/b]
[b]Lion's Info:[/b] Insert relevant character information here.

Yes, your lion's name has to change, and it has to be different from their old name. It also has to mean something, it can't just be a bastardized version of a name or word.

If your character was part of Siyarin's initial group, please post the following form instead. In addition to the default rank of Anadumu, lions from the original group have immediate access to Anakesha (guardian of the Heart of the Swamp), Anabashiri (seer), and Anatisha (border guard).

[color=blue][b]Hey, I was here already![/b][/color]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Lion's Name:[/b]
[b]Lion's Image:[/b]
[b]Lion's Info:[/b] Insert relevant character information here.
[b]Desired Rank:[/b]

Meepfur
Captain

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:49 pm
Hey, I was here already!
Username: ShinosBee
Lion's Name: Kunguru
Lion's Image: Cert (out of date), Uncert
Lion's Info: For the record, I haven't played her yet more than like twice. I'm fairly sure she was born out of some of the cast-off from the cannibal-sacrifice pride Slander had going a while back? She's a fairly solitary individual, and has strong visions, often about dark or alarming things. She is certainly religious, though I haven't had a chance to play her that way yet, and would have 100% absolutely no trouble at all bloodying her paws on something other than a bird or gazelle. She's fairly good at taking orders and keeping her mouth shut, but has the potential to be that person who gets in just a bit too deep and spirals so far that even those she's working with are a little disgusted.
Desired Rank: Anabashiri

I want to join!
Lion's Old Name: Pili
Lion's New Name: Patsva
Lion's Image: Cert, Uncert
Lion's Info: I haven't played her either, and I'm only fairly sure her colors fit. Mostly I want her to join because I KID YOU NOT I picked her new name when I made my journal about a week ago, and her new name means 'rebirth'. It's OBVIOUSLY a sign she's meant to be here!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:30 pm
ShinosBee
Hey, I was here already!
Lion's Name: Kunguru
Lion's Image: Cert (out of date), Uncert
Lion's Info: For the record, I haven't played her yet more than like twice. I'm fairly sure she was born out of some of the cast-off from the cannibal-sacrifice pride Slander had going a while back? She's a fairly solitary individual, and has strong visions, often about dark or alarming things. She is certainly religious, though I haven't had a chance to play her that way yet, and would have 100% absolutely no trouble at all bloodying her paws on something other than a bird or gazelle. She's fairly good at taking orders and keeping her mouth shut, but has the potential to be that person who gets in just a bit too deep and spirals so far that even those she's working with are a little disgusted.

I want to join!
Lion's Old Name: Pili
Lion's New Name: Patsva
Lion's Image: Cert, Uncert
Lion's Info: I haven't played her either, and I'm only fairly sure her colors fit. Mostly I want her to join because I KID YOU NOT I picked her new name when I made my journal about a week ago, and her new name means 'rebirth'. It's OBVIOUSLY a sign she's meant to be here!

HOORAY FOR SIGNS. Both approved!  

Meepfur
Captain

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:56 pm
Hey, I was here already!
Username: SilverLutz
Lion's Name: Siphamandla
Lion's Image: Uncert
Lion's Info: Siph just got back from his Pilgrimage with a shiny new name and no idea what he wants to do in life. The stories of their old home have always interested him so he'd be the first to sign up and try to re-claim the swamp. He's a blank slate beyond that and I don't have many 'evil' lions, so if he fits the looks I'd be glad to leave him impressionable and have him eat up whatever Siyarin tells him.
Desired Rank: Anakesha  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:58 pm
SilverLutz
Hey, I was here already!
Username:
Lion's Name: Siphamandla
Lion's Info: Siph just got back from his Pilgrimage with a shiny new name and no idea what he wants to do in life. The stories of their old home have always interested him so he'd be the first to sign up and try to re-claim the swamp. He's a blank slate beyond that and I don't have many 'evil' lions, so if he fits the looks I'd be glad to leave him impressionable and have him eat up whatever Siyarin tells him.

Confirmed!  

Meepfur
Captain

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:44 am
Hey, I was here already!
Username: Andranis
Lion's Name: Nafsi'yango-nzi
Lion's Info: While initially iffy about sacrifices, Nafsi eventually accepts it as it is. His love for the swamp, and his paternal familial history, have him setting aside his issues for the reasons of 'science'(Or, as close to science as a lion can GET) - If a leopard, for instance, willingly gives themself up for sacrifice, will they be reborn as a lion, and thus a better species? His trepidations, therefore, eventually turn to curiosity.

Hey, I was here already!
Username: Andranis
Lion's Name: Mimi kutembea'usiku
Lion's Info: Confined to the darkness by her albinism, Mimi took some pleasure in scaring the willies out of lions poking around the swamps when they were open and welcoming. While she found herself blending in with the snow up on the mountain, her heart was still in the swamp she'd been raised in, and she's been keen on returning. She's more than willing to keep others at bay, chasing them off with scare tactics. Because she knows what genes lurk in her familial history, she'll be especially selective about who she has cubs with.
Desired Rank: Anatisha  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:38 am
Hey, I was here already!
Username: Seaki
Lion's Name: Sydänsuru
Lion's Image: Old Cert, uncert
Lion's Info: Dansu had a few screws loose and can somewhat violent urges. With a high pain tolerance, he'll fight to the death laughing the whole way. He may have grown up in the mountains, but he knows the swamp is his true home.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:43 am
Hey, I was here already!
Username: Tonberry Queen X
Lion's Name: Lindóman'dur
Lion's Info: Lindóman'dur, Formerly known as Grim, takes after his father pre-memory loss. That is to say, he's kinda a conniving, plotting, patient, kind of guy who prefers taking a secondary advisory role, than the limelight. He feels power comes from influence, and with his seer abilities allowing him to receive quick glimpses of other's recent past(recent events that may still linger on their mind,) he can help distinguish a person's character pretty quick. Also, he is very much self-aligned - everything he does he arranges in the best way to benefit himself, or his family. Family is just about the only thing that one could use against him to really rile him and ruffle his feathers. Ironically, he is kind of thin and gangly, kinda skulk-y. He's not above doing some really bad things, either.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:36 pm
Hey, I was here already!
Username: Excited Apathy
Lion's Name: Hania
Lion's Image: http://i.imgur.com/GWOG4Be.png
Lion's Info: Hania (and his sibling Kunguru) are of Mizimu blood--their mother left when the pride fell to calamity, and they were raised with stories of Mizimu ways and how they compared to those of the Jini-msemi. In a way, the old ways are what he knows best...including sacrifice! Big and strong, he's a born warrior.

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:39 am
Hey, I was here already!
Username: Das Tor
Lion's Name: Kale-fuata
Lion's Image: [x]
Lion's Info: Kale had made her way to the Jini-msemi originally as Enu, seeking the place her bloodline originated. What she found was a mountain instead of a swamp, and it did not make her happy, though she settled in well enough. When Siyarin gathered a group to go reclaim the swamp, Kale jumped at the chance to truly follow the past. She might not approve of every practice in the pride, but her name means 'follow the past', and she believes Siyarin is doing just that. So where Siyarin leads the pride, Kale will follow.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:19 pm
Hey, I was here already!
Username: pinchmonster
Lion's Name: Darshak ("viewer" or "watcher")
Lion's Image: Here.
Lion's Info: He's a pretty blank slate, a seer, it looks like he's got some family here. Ready, willing and eager to have him play whatever part would be helpful in the pride. He's quiet, watchful, very intense.
Desired Rank: Anakesha or Anabashiri, whichever you think would suit him best.  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:54 pm
Too lazy to do so many quotes on my phone, so EVERYONE UP TO HERE IS GOOD.

pinchmonster

Either is fine! Having one of Asali's bbies as an Anakesha would be pretty nifty/appropriate.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:59 pm
Meepfur
Too lazy to do so many quotes on my phone, so EVERYONE UP TO HERE IS GOOD.

pinchmonster

Either is fine! Having one of Asali's bbies as an Anakesha would be pretty nifty/appropriate.
Anakesha it is, then! emotion_bigheart  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:35 pm
Just got Patsva's new cert. She looks bangin'!

User Image  
[IC] Tutaamka-jivu Lands

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces