Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Breedings
Breeding Thread: I Lady Kiya I Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mkodi

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Layout borrowed emotion_kirakira

emotion_bigvein If you're ready for your SoA to have cubs/pups, please post here when the thread is open. Fill out the below form entirely, or I might ignore the post.
emotion_bigvein You must post a log (or links to your logs) of at least five complete roleplays done by each parent who is involved in your breeding. More specific information, as well as what constitutes as a complete roleplay, can be found
here.
emotion_bigvein New! There is no longer a breeding fee.
emotion_bigvein Custom-ins are Free! No worry about the price, it's on me!
emotion_bigvein Each time you breed your SoA, you need entirely new roleplays.
emotion_bigvein As an incentive for roleplaying, anyone who sends in ten roleplays for each parent will be getting an extra cub in addition to the one(s) rolled.
emotion_bigvein I will do almost all of my rolling for litter size in this thread (save for special circumstances).
emotion_bigvein A personal note: There might be designs/concepts that I might not feel overly comfortable with, but I will try to let you know/work with you if this happens. <3

---------------------------------------------------------------

Special Terms

emotion_bigvein Throwbacks: If you say yes to this option, there is a possibility that you will get throwbacks to an actual SoA somewhere in the cub's heritage. Please post all images that you can/want of your SoA's ancestors (full-blood related, please, like parents, siblings, grandparents, etc.). Saying yes does not guarantee a throwback, however, and cubs will never look exactly like their ancestor; this is only possible through customs, and you must get permission from both the colorist and ancestor's owner to do this. I will note that I love throwbacks, and will at the very least generally utilize some of their colors if you select that option. Please keep this in mind! <3

emotion_bigvein Randoms: If you say yes to the random option, I have the option of throwing in markings/colors/traits that may not appear in the lineage. This gives me some flexibility with palettes/designs, but I will never give you a fully 'random' cub. Please also note that you do not have the option with Rogue Breedings; as the father is unknown, I automatically get to decide what the father looks like.

emotion_bigvein Customs: Each regular litter now comes with two automatic custom slots; you still pay full price of a cub custom to do this, but you do not need to obtain a separate custom slot. You may, however, only get one custom every month this way (if you get one in January, you need to wait until February to custom another cub through a breeding slot). These two regular custom slots are open for only 24 hours after you receive the litter; please post approved forms in here in my breeding thread. Customs cubs cannot be completely random, and need to keep with the colors/designs of the family they are created for. More detailed information in regards to litter customs in posted here.

emotion_bigvein Hybrid Customs: You can custom hybrids into litters (this is the ONLY time you may custom hybrids; you still cannot get them from regular custom slots). However, there is only one custom slot per hybrid litter. If you take a hybrid custom slot, you may not get a custom slot in any other litters for three months, and it will also have an equal chance of being fertile or infertile. If both parents allow for a full-blooded cub (genetically), there are two slots available, but only if both customs are full-blooded cubs.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Related Information

emotion_bigvein Gods and mortals can mix and have offspring. The children of such a pairing will always be mortal, but will have seer abilities. It is your choice how strong or weak these powers are.

emotion_bigvein Females must wait for their current litters to grow to adolescent before they can breed again. Males, however, can breed at any time, though you still need five different roleplays each time they breed.

emotion_bigvein If you have a female and you don't have any male to breed her to, you can say that she mated with a random rogue. In this case, you'll get a surprise with the color and patterns of the offspring (since the father is unknown). However, you can only have 1/2 of the total number of cubs/pups available to the mother's species. For example, a normal lion-lioness pairing can have up to six cubs maximum, but if that lioness bred with a rogue, she could only have up to three cubs maximum.

emotion_bigvein Adolescents can breed and have offspring, but since they've not reached maturity, they can only have 1/2 the maximum number of offspring for their species. If an adolescent female has also mated with a random rogue, she can only have 1/4 the maximum number of offspring for their species.

emotion_bigvein Hybrids are available! Leopard x lion, lion x cheetah, and cheetah x leopard crosses are all possible. These cubs have a 1/10 chance of being fertile; the rest will be sterile and may not produce any offspring.

emotion_bigvein Fertile hybrids have half-sized litters; cheetons have 1 - 2 cubs, leopons have 1 - 3 cubs, and leotahs have 1 - 2 cubs. In case of conflicting hybrid litter sizes, the roll will be determined by the mother's species.

emotion_bigvein There are instances where you can pick between new lineart and old lineart. Please refer to this page to see which lines these are. There is also the option to convert the final stages of offspring to an alternate set of lines. Please note this if you want it in your breeding form!

Litter Sizes

Lion: 2-6 cubs
Leopard: 2-6 cubs
Cheetah: 2-5 cubs
Wild Dog: 2-8 pups
Hyena: 2-5 pups

Leopard x Lion cross: 2-6 cubs
Cheetah x Lion cross: 2-5 cubs
Cheetah x Leopard cross: 2-5 cubs

Leopon x (Pure or hybrid): 1-3 cubs
Leotah x (Pure or hybrid): 1-2 cubs
Cheeton x (Pure or hybrid): 1-2 cubs

Avian: 2-6 eggs
Genet: 2-6 kittens
Hare: 2-4 kittens
Jackal: 2-9 pups
Klipspringer: 2 fawns
Maned Wolf: 2-6 pups
Ratel: 2-5 pups
Serval: 2-3 kittens
Snake: 2-10 eggs
Waterbuck: 2 fawns
Gazelle: 2 fawns

[size=11]
[b]Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue":[/b]
[b]Mother's name, image, and owner: [/b]
[b]Pride:[/b] Pride name here OR "Rogue"
[b]Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue):[/b] [url=]Link #1[/url], [url=]Link #2[/url], [url=]Link #3[/url], [url=]Link #4[/url], [url=]Link #5[/url]
[b]Roleplay Links for Mother: [/b][url=]Link #1[/url], [url=]Link #2[/url], [url=]Link #3[/url], [url=]Link #4[/url], [url=]Link #5[/url]
[b]Would you like having a throwback?[/b] Yes/No
[b]If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here:[/b]
[b]Would you like having a random? [/b]
[b]Anything Else?[/b]
[/size]

I Lady Kiya I generated a random number between 2 and 5 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:15 am
Kiya's first breeding goes to!!!!
Fairy Snails

Normal breeding!

Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Sol-Lucius,Fairy Snails
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner: Levigis, Fairy Snails
User Image
Pride: Rogue
Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue): Link #1, Link #2, Link #3, Link #4, Link #5
Roleplay Links for Mother: Link #1, Link #2, Link #3, Link #4, Link #5
Would you like having a throwback? Yes
If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here:
Sol's Family: Father, Mother, Uncle, Uncle, Brother, Twin Sister, Brother, Brother, Sister
Levigis' Family: Father, Mother, Brother, Brother, Twin Brother, Brother, Brother
Would you like having a random? Fits with Family

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I generated a random number between 2 and 6 ... 2!

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Talencia

Andranis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:28 am
For: Vigo x Una
Name of SoA: TBD
Appearance: Essentially a twin to the female cub, with two changes. Red eyes like grandma and a stripey tail of colors that go with the rest of her, CC on which ones. Also, her yellow artsy markings can be exactly the same as the other girl, or can be unique. I'm good with either option, so do whichever you like best.
Visual reference:

Price: 450 mil.

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:58 pm
For: Vigo x Una
Appearance: For the most part, see his ref! The only thing I wasn't sure about was, "Do I want spots on his back blanket?" So if he has spots or not is CC, and if he does, if there's a lot, or not a lot... (The only really 'random'-ish marking going on is his belly/muzzle, from his uncles ~ I... Can't remember if they have the full neck marking or not, though)
Visual reference: Reference

Price: 450 mil

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:47 pm
Normal breeding!

Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Janga, Cajanic
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner: Dayo, Annchen
User Image
Pride: Pridelands
Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue):
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23808957 - ORP
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24209159 - Dayo
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24750023 - Pari
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24751423 - Nafsi, Jani
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24751531 - Nafsi, Jani
Roleplay Links for Mother:
[X] Ticklemonster! (Dayo, Sar) DONE!
[X] It's so easy to give cubs silly ideas... (Dayo, Imara) DONE!
[X] HELLO! (Dayo, Imara) DONE!
[X] Cub/juve ORP DONE! 6 posts
[X] Shortcut = detour (Janga, Dayo) DONE!

Janga's dad: Hadaya
Mother: Imara
Grandmother: Sukari Grandfather: d'Imoo (Not 100% sure I found the right d'Imoo so maybe don't use too much from him?)

Dayo:
Father: Rei Mother: Mzusa
Grandmother: Kamilika
Great grandparents: Mufasa and Sarabi
More relatives can be found here: http://www.familyecho.com/?p=W555D&c=16wrbdq2z6u&f=266749181314758157#view:X2R90

I might want to custom in (Annchen) but nothing overly complicated

Annchen

Cajanic

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I generated a random number between 2 and 6 ... 4!

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:59 am
Normal breeding!

Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue":
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner:
User Image
Pride: Dov Strunmah
Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue):
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Roleplay Links for Mother:
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Would you like having a throwback? No thank you!
If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here: N/A
Would you like having a random? Yes please!

Mysses Greenie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:34 pm
For: Throek x Rahisi
Appearance: CC - orange/brown/random color
Visual reference: CC

Appearance: CC - twin to first custom
Visual reference: CC

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

I Lady Kiya I generated a random number between 2 and 6 ... 3!

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:32 am
User Image
User Image

Princess_Feylin

mouselet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:47 pm
Omg so pretty I would love to custom into A'asifa Ramliya x Kahlama!

Mostly-twin to number 3, but no chin or nose markings, green eyes like dad's maternal grandmother and with the white markings changed to the pale green on dad's aunt.

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

I Lady Kiya I generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 5!

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:44 pm
Normal breeding!

Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Ogon'krylo, Andranis
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner: Arevik, Andranis
User Image
Pride: Firekin
Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue): 1 Gleening the future - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24829237
2 A different history - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24829249
3 A story of gods - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24835473
4 The Blame Game - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24959403
5 A proposition toward a means - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24992201
Roleplay Links for Mother: 1 Our secret - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24352101
2 Coming Storms - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=23604571#349561627
3 Charting the Lands - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=23918851#355822525
4 The Outcasts - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24594757
5 A proposition toward a means - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24992201
Ogon'krylo

Mother Father
Brother Sister Sister

Paternal Grandfather Grandmother

Paternal Great Grandfather Grandfather's sister Grandmother's sister (Stated as Petra's sister here)

Maternal Grandmother Maternal Grandfather
(Elcca has no siblings I'm aware of)

Grandmother's Mother Grandmother's Father
Grandmother's Sister Grandmother's Sister Grandmother's Brother

Grandfather's Mother Grandfather's Father
Grandfather's Brother Grandfather's Brother Grandfather's Sister Grandfather's Sister
Grandfather's Brother Grandfather's Brother Grandfather's Sister

Grandfather's Grandfather Grandfather's Great-Uncle
Grandfather's Uncle

Arevik

Father Mother
Brother Brother (And his other eye) Sister

Paternal Grandfather Paternal Grandmother
Uncle Uncle Aunt
Uncle Uncle Aunt Aunt Aunt Aunt Aunt

Great Grandfather Great Grandmother

Maternal Grandfather Maternal Grandmother
Aunt Aunt Aunt Aunt

Great Grandfather Great Grandmother
Uncle (Cub image) Uncle Aunt Aunt Aunt

Great-great Grandfather Great-great Grandmother
Uncle Aunt Aunt Aunt Aunt

Great-great Grandfather's brother Sister Sister

I will be allowing custom-ins!

July 2016

Andranis

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:36 pm
samus x
approved by Drani :]
Applying for: (Ogon'krylo x Arevik)
Name of SoA: >:[ stuck at kiyas omfg will find a firekin approved name when im not kidnapped
Meaning: FIREKIN
Appearance:
- for the body he will be white where his father is yellow which will blend into red where the father has red on the body/tail
- for the face he will have his father's facial markings but he wont have the dots under the eye. where he is yellow on the face/ears he will be white. the red/orange color markings will stay the same
-pink inner ear like the mother, black nose like the dad and eye color he will have one the dads eye color and the other the mothers
- tribel markings kind of like what the grandmother has down the back, tail, one front leg and one back leg
-mane and tail color will be the same as the fathers.
Visual reference: because kiya has me kidnapped you get no ref for now :[
Personality: quiet and soft spoken, he wont be much a talker at all and certianly no one would ever hear him raise his voice if he got hurt. some might actually think he cant talk at all due to his quiet nature and other cubs might poke fun at him for it. he will want to make his parents proud and live up to the meaning of his name (when i get one figured out lolz) but he just lacks the fire in his nature to make him a fighter like a typical firekin.
Any additional requirements that the family has: will be staying in the firekin.

8D random idea random at 2am in the morning

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:39 pm
Applying for: Ogon'krylo x Arevik
Name of SoA: Sekhmet
Owner: AstoriaFallen
Meaning: "Goddess of fire, war, dance, love, and medicine"
Appearance: She is a whole combination of throwbacks and of the parents. XD I picked from a whole lot of them and is too lazy to figure out what came from where. Though the skull marking and leg came from dad's dad, green eye, nose, belly and inner ear are from mom (same with white toes). Blue is from dads sister? Aunt? Blue sparkle lady. Stole orange color from dad's gradient. Took glow from the two glowy aunts and used that for the markings and then the black creeping up the legs is from one of the great aunts? Something like that.
Visual reference: (one is with shading, one is without) if this is still more than 10% then I'll stay with the blue gradient haired version I did. Because blue ^^
User ImageUser Image
Personality: Quite unlike her parents she's not going to be timid or shy. She'll often urge her mother to do things with her and teach her things about the pride and their history. She will do the same thing with their father, hoping to get them out of whatever rut they are in. If her mother ends up leaving she's going to be heartbroken, but will likely accept it in time. Even if she may hold a bit of a grudge against her for a little while.
{can't really think of anything else}
Any additional requirements that the family has: Thank you for the opportunity!! I've been hoping another firekin had a breeding soon. I has none yet XD -

Posting for you, so you don't miss the time.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:55 am

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I generated a random number between 2 and 8 ... 3!

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:53 pm
Talencia
Normal breeding!

Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Brolly Exemplum, owned by Talencia
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner: Neera, owned by Talencia
User Image
Pride: Rogue
Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue): One, Two, Three, Four, Five