Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:36 pm
*flops in like a fish* Weeeeeee...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:10 pm
I Tortured Sleep I
*flops in like a fish* Weeeeeee...

tosses out some fish bait

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Makako-ma

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:12 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:23 pm
Tentaigo
Uchiha Roxas

User Image

alas, those are the ones i adore

User Image

User Image  

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:31 pm
Roxas used up all his energy today, and couldn't make a single post. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:43 pm
Are you crazy? That was the last chance the Hokage was giving you? You threw 2 Senbon at him? rofl As your great-finale final attack?! You're fast. But that wasn't effective man. That was the last post before he stopped the fighting.

--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

Tentaigo

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:49 pm
Tentaigo
Are you crazy? That was the last chance the Hokage was giving you? You threw 2 Senbon at him? rofl As your great-finale final attack?! You're fast. But that wasn't effective man. That was the last post before he stopped the fighting.

--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Ah, Tentaigo. All you understand is big flashy attacks and explosions. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:54 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Tentaigo

--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

That's not true. I can force anyone into hell with pure offense and savage successive combination attacks! idea My Genin will become a Ninjutsu master. It's his number one goal. To master the essence of Ninjutsu.

User Image  

Tentaigo

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:56 pm
Tentaigo
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Tentaigo

--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

That's not true. I can force anyone into hell with pure offense and savage successive combination attacks! idea My Genin will become a Ninjutsu master. It's his number one goal. To master the essence of Ninjutsu.

User Image

Fine. I wasn't going to do this because it would be a bit much for a genin, but Hell twisted Just edited my post  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:04 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Tentaigo
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Tentaigo

--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

User Image

Fine. I wasn't going to do this because it would be a bit much for a genin, but Hell twisted Just edited my post

Oh, in that case. lol. Two thumbs up. I was worried that your fangs became dull. rolleyes  

Tentaigo

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:05 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

Fine. I wasn't going to do this because it would be a bit much for a genin, but

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:56 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

What's happening in Konoha. This Corruption. Or whatever beast..........they're literally ******** with the wrong ninja rofl  

Tentaigo

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:03 pm
T o x x i i c a t i o n

--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

Danidawnstar

A monster has appeared from within the gates of Konoha
My character is a Iwagakure Jonin who is already riding the line just by being there for somewhat strange reasons without an explicit invitation
There are Konoha guards nearby (NPCs)

What are the rules of engagement? Are the guards permitted to allow a foreigner to fight here or would she be sent away immediately similar to if a foreign military group was visiting during an attack on some allied nations.

Also are Konoha and Iwa currently getting along very well?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:10 pm
Makako-ma
T o x x i i c a t i o n

--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

Danidawnstar

My character is a Iwagakure Jonin who is already riding the line just by being there for somewhat strange reasons without an explicit invitation

What are the rules of engagement? Are the guards permitted to allow a foreigner to fight here or would she be sent away immediately similar to if a foreign military group was visiting during an attack on some allied nations.

The guards are npcs... anyone can puppeteer them. you can have them let you fight if you want.The hokage will be another matter. All villages are currently neutral with each other at the moment.  

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:14 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Makako-ma
T o x x i i c a t i o n

--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

Danidawnstar

The guards are npcs... anyone can puppeteer them. you can have them let you fight if you want.The hokage will be another matter. All villages are currently neutral with each other at the moment.

As long as there's no explicit order I'm fine. Time to start another fuss between Iwa and konoha at worst

Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff