Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:41 am
T o x x i i c a t i o n
Makako-ma
Razsminion

the location and orientation of konoha's gates are vague and confusing

so I just made the setting of my intro post equally vague and confusing lol

I just assume there's some funny forest either inside or outside of konoha controlled territory. Not sure if its public or not, guess it wont matter much though.. for now.

It's because you're supposed to read the village history first, that lays out the entire village.

do the main gates surround the entire area and is there forest around them?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:43 am
So how long after posting a profile before they are accepted? I've seen a lot there for a few days sad  

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:55 am
Raven Lavender
So how long after posting a profile before they are accepted? I've seen a lot there for a few days sad

its kindof random, just quote someone

also you can roleplay without approval, make sure you read the rules though  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:49 pm
T o x x i i c a t i o n

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

apparently map making is a bit harder than it sounds xD  

Makako-ma

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:25 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:54 pm
Tentaigo
User Image

User Image  

Makako-ma

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:22 pm
T o x x i i c a t i o n

btw tell me if I should edit  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:32 pm
Making a Cloud Academy Student. It was the only spot left. Extremely active.

User Image  

Tentaigo

demonoftheblueflame

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:54 pm
Tentaigo

User Image

I hope my leaf jounin gets accepted... I'm gonna work on a Kumi gennin in the near future. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:05 pm
demonoftheblueflame
Tentaigo

User Image

I hope my leaf jounin gets accepted... I'm gonna work on a Kumi gennin in the near future. 3nodding

That would make my heart rejoice, sensei~ blaugh Oh, once you're Leaf Jounin is up. On the low. Or when we're not busy with our different squads. blaugh Can you give my Senju genin some teachings. Spar time. Lectures. Share your wisdom. biggrin You'll always be my Number #1 sensei. Who's literally created who I was these 8 years apart. Amid all the chaos. I turned into one hell of a fighter. From in the past my complete head-on attack style with ridiculous combining big-hitter moves. Has turned into a Sworn immovable defense with fluid high-speed pivots to match and parry enemies. I've thrown away my reckless attacks. xd And honed only a defensive style. I can humbly say I've changed a lot, sensei..  

Tentaigo

demonoftheblueflame

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:15 pm
Tentaigo
demonoftheblueflame
Tentaigo

User Image

That would make my heart rejoice, sensei~ blaugh Oh, once you're Leaf Jounin is up. On the low. Or when we're not busy with our different squads. blaugh Can you give my Senju genin some teachings. Spar time. Lectures. Share your wisdom. biggrin You'll always be my Number #1 sensei. Who's literally created who I was these 8 years apart. Amid all the chaos. I turned into one hell of a fighter. From in the past my complete head-on attack style with ridiculous combining big-hitter moves. Has turned into a Sworn immovable defense with fluid high-speed pivots to match and parry enemies. I've thrown away my reckless attacks. xd And honed only a defensive style. I can humbly say I've changed a lot, sensei..

Wow idk what to say. Come Ten, for we can role play once again and create a narrative for all to enjoy! rofl Filled with emotions that'll bring others to tears and excitement; we must go and embrace the springtime of our Youth!!! mrgreen *Cascading waves crash against stone jutting from beach ground backed but the fiery glow of the setting sun*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:21 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
No. If you want a Suna character, wait for it to open, though it may be a while. Otherwise, join one of the villages.

Very well then. I do have a question, what's the point of the character's weight on a profile?

Lion of the Lord

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:24 pm
Lion of the Lord
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
No. If you want a Suna character, wait for it to open, though it may be a while. Otherwise, join one of the villages.

Very well then. I do have a question, what's the point of the character's weight on a profile?
probably more for the outliers lol. I wonder what happens if you say "not telling"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:38 pm
Makako-ma
probably more for the outliers lol. I wonder what happens if you say "not telling"

Perhaps but shouldn't there be a reason for that?

Lion of the Lord

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Lion of the Lord

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:47 pm
demonoftheblueflame
Wow idk what to say. Come Ten, for we can role play once again and create a narrative for all to enjoy! rofl Filled with emotions that'll bring others to tears and excitement; we must go and embrace the springtime of our Youth!!! mrgreen *Cascading waves crash against stone jutting from beach ground backed but the fiery glow of the setting sun*

I couldn't resist.

Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games