Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:48 pm
Lion of the Lord
Makako-ma
probably more for the outliers lol. I wonder what happens if you say "not telling"

Perhaps but shouldn't there be a reason for that?
probably though I don't think it matters much as long as youre over 50 pounds and under 250  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:53 pm
Makako-ma
probably though I don't think it matters much as long as youre over 50 pounds and under 250

*sigh* Why must guilds be like this? Whatever happen to the good old days were players just made a simple profile, with a few basic abilities, went out and had fun. Now a days we have rolling dice, playing cards, dungeons and dragons nonsense tossing around in multiple layers of forums for the same room in the same location.

Lion of the Lord

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

demonoftheblueflame

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:54 pm
Lion of the Lord
demonoftheblueflame
Wow idk what to say. Come Ten, for we can role play once again and create a narrative for all to enjoy! rofl Filled with emotions that'll bring others to tears and excitement; we must go and embrace the springtime of our Youth!!! mrgreen *Cascading waves crash against stone jutting from beach ground backed but the fiery glow of the setting sun*

I couldn't resist.

lmao rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:04 pm
Lion of the Lord
Makako-ma

*sigh* Why must guilds be like this? Whatever happen to the good old days were players just made a simple profile, with a few basic abilities, went out and had fun. Now a days we have rolling dice, playing cards, dungeons and dragons nonsense tossing around in multiple layers of forums for the same room in the same location.

well considering you don't have to actually finish your profile before you start roleplaying I'd say those days haven't quite passed yet  

Makako-ma

Lion of the Lord

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:07 pm
demonoftheblueflame
lmao rofl

Yeah, I saw it on youtube about five seconds after you posted and I just couldn't back down from posting it. Anyway, hi.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:08 pm
Makako-ma
well considering you don't have to actually finish your profile before you start roleplaying I'd say those days haven't quite passed yet

Maybe but I'm just not sure a guild is my scene. I have the skills to hang with the best but I prefer to have fun and not wonder around forum to forum looking for partners or wondering what other players are up to.

Lion of the Lord

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

demonoftheblueflame

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:10 pm
Lion of the Lord
demonoftheblueflame
lmao rofl

Yeah, I saw it on youtube about five seconds after you posted and I just couldn't back down from posting it. Anyway, hi.
Hi back and perfect timing ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:13 pm
demonoftheblueflame

Timing!

Lion of the Lord

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

demonoftheblueflame

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:18 pm
Lion of the Lord
demonoftheblueflame

Timing!

pirate yarg! your randomness appeases me dramallama  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:20 pm
Lion of the Lord
Makako-ma

Maybe but I'm just not sure a guild is my scene. I have the skills to hang with the best but I prefer to have fun and not wonder around forum to forum looking for partners or wondering what other players are up to.
outside of guilds wouldn't you just be going from page to page doing the same thing lol  

Makako-ma

Lion of the Lord

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:23 pm
demonoftheblueflame
pirate yarg! your randomness appeases me dramallama

Makako-ma
outside of guilds wouldn't you just be going from page to page doing the same thing lol

Do not question my genius!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:37 am
Lion of the Lord
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
No. If you want a Suna character, wait for it to open, though it may be a while. Otherwise, join one of the villages.

Very well then. I do have a question, what's the point of the character's weight on a profile?
To help get a better idea of what they are capable of physically. e.g. (if all other factors are equal) If you weigh ninety pounds you shouldn't be able to win in a grapple off against someone who weights 300 lbs.  

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

thewomboldt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:49 am
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Lion of the Lord
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
No. If you want a Suna character, wait for it to open, though it may be a while. Otherwise, join one of the villages.

Very well then. I do have a question, what's the point of the character's weight on a profile?
To help get a better idea of what they are capable of physically. e.g. (if all other factors are equal) If you weigh ninety pounds you shouldn't be able to win in a grapple off against someone who weights 300 lbs.
Well you could if you were a Tai users lol blaugh sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:51 am
thewomboldt
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Lion of the Lord
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

if all other factors were equal is what I said.  

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

thewomboldt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:56 am
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
thewomboldt
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Lion of the Lord
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

if all other factors were equal is what I said.
I missed that part redface then yes. But I would be concerned about a 300 lbs tai users. plus the 150 lbs person should have a speed advantage. it takes more energy to move someone who is 300 then it does some one who is 150lbs. Personal experience on that one.  
Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games