Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:31 pm
-Bows in respect-  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:34 pm
Tentaigo
-Bows in respect-

xD just waiting for the people in Iwa to wake up so we can get started. If there aren't enough jonin I'll have to make sure I promote someone based on the alternate criteria.  

Makako-ma

Daikagiri

1,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:01 pm
Makako-ma
Daikagiri
Makako-ma
Ok so I don't get a quote for days, the corrupted doesn't seem to have noticed my attempt to do anything to it and I go back to find a genin summoning a death god to deal with the corruption bugs...

wtf dramallama
this is how we do? Lol

So do people just pass those kinjutsu out like candy now or what?

xD should let us have that one for free maybe
Lol just enjoy the fact that we're crazy.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:01 pm
Oh.  

Tentaigo

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:11 pm
Daikagiri
Makako-ma
Daikagiri
Makako-ma
Ok so I don't get a quote for days, the corrupted doesn't seem to have noticed my attempt to do anything to it and I go back to find a genin summoning a death god to deal with the corruption bugs...

wtf dramallama
this is how we do? Lol

lol, its a little more than crazy

as if having to deal with such a ridiculous common enemy like the corruption on day one isn't bad enough there's also genin running around with death gods while a kage gets ready to summon butterflies lol  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:21 pm
It's just about ready. neutral  

Tentaigo

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:27 pm
Makako-ma
Daikagiri
Makako-ma
Daikagiri
Makako-ma

wtf dramallama
this is how we do? Lol

as if having to deal with such a ridiculous common enemy like the corruption on day one isn't bad enough there's also genin running around with death gods while a kage gets ready to summon butterflies lol
death gods... you think so. Read my latest post in kumo village.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:36 pm
Now for the meal... -Hands everyone a bowl of sushi-  

Tentaigo

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:40 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Makako-ma
Daikagiri
Makako-ma
Daikagiri
Makako-ma

wtf dramallama
this is how we do? Lol

can you really use a genjutsu on the corrupted?

genjutsu wiki reference

Using a genjutsu requires one to manipulate the chakra of someone else but this would mean that he's manipulating anti-chakra wouldn't it?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:42 pm
Tentaigo
Now for the meal... -Hands everyone a bowl of sushi-

...where did they get the fish from exactly. You know the water is contaminated right? emotion_0A0 (( points to corruption map while Debbie downer music plays ))  

Makako-ma

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:43 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Makako-ma
Daikagiri
Makako-ma
Daikagiri
Makako-ma

wtf dramallama
this is how we do? Lol

gonna try and start doing all the things tomorrow with whomever happens to be posting in Iwa. >_<  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:46 pm
Makako-ma
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Makako-ma
Daikagiri
Makako-ma

genjutsu wiki reference

Using a genjutsu requires one to manipulate the chakra of someone else but this would mean that he's manipulating anti-chakra wouldn't it?

The chakra flow to their nervous system that thread mentions... you need to get your OWN chakra into their nervous system, and affect their physical nervious system with your chakra. I think that's a valid explanation. Otherwise, they would be immune to one of the 3 main classes of jutsu.  

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:03 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Makako-ma
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Makako-ma
Daikagiri
Makako-ma

genjutsu wiki reference

The chakra flow to their nervous system that thread mentions... you need to get your OWN chakra into their nervous system, and affect their physical nervious system with your chakra. I think that's a valid explanation. Otherwise, they would be immune to one of the 3 main classes of jutsu.

so normal chakra can be passed into a corrupted creature?

"◾In the anime, kikaichū are impervious to genjutsu because their brain structures aren't sophisticated enough"

xD unfortunately your plague beast just happened to be bug type instead of fighter or grass  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:13 pm
Makako-ma
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Makako-ma
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Makako-ma

genjutsu wiki reference

so normal chakra can be passed into a corrupted creature?

"◾In the anime, kikaichū are impervious to genjutsu because their brain structures aren't sophisticated enough"

xD unfortunately your plague beast just happened to be bug type instead of fighter or grass

If it was intelligent enough to understand fear, though ... And the main body issued forth a command to the smaller one. It seems that when they merge together, they become a different, much more intelligent creature.  

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:14 pm
Anyway. -Eats desserts-  
Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games