Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:39 am
Makako-ma
draknic
that moment when you have no idea on how to make your character. when you stop watching the show after the time skip in it
that moment when the first person to post in a special event area is someone who disappeared leaving you hanging forever ago without saying anything

Have a feeling you're speaking from personal experience . And something i have a feelings that involved with me for some reason or someone else who is forgotful at times  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:02 am
draknic
Makako-ma
draknic
that moment when you have no idea on how to make your character. when you stop watching the show after the time skip in it
that moment when the first person to post in a special event area is someone who disappeared leaving you hanging forever ago without saying anything

Have a feeling you're speaking from personal experience . And something i have a feelings that involved with me for some reason or someone else who is forgotful at times

The moment when you come in expecting to be a cheery mod, then you see this s**t and leave...  

Bodhisattva Empress

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:09 am
draknic
Makako-ma
draknic

maybe but probably not.

definitely not directly
definitely don't remember you doing anything like that thus far

just waiting around while this world falls apart faster than they can "create" it lol  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:28 am
Arhrii-yana X3
draknic
Makako-ma
draknic

The moment when you come in expecting to be a cheery mod, then you see this s**t and leave...

that moment when a fifth official faction ppl wanted can't appear but the mods have to explain why it was ok to make a different unrelated 5th faction.

Now ive gotta explain why I have to treat a genin who wandered off alone and unauthorized into the corruption why he has to be treated with extreme suspicion.

>_< but people really hate realism till its time to toss your unrealistic actions back in your face later after they do something strange and inconvenient lol  

Makako-ma

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:47 am
Makako-ma
Arhrii-yana X3
draknic
Makako-ma
draknic

that moment when a fifth official faction ppl wanted can't appear but the mods have to explain why it was ok to make a different unrelated 5th faction.

Now ive gotta explain why I have to treat a genin who wandered off alone and unauthorized into the corruption why he has to be treated with extreme suspicion.

>_< but people really hate realism till its time to toss your unrealistic actions back in your face later after they do something strange and inconvenient lol

>.>  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:52 am
Arhrii-yana X3
Makako-ma
Arhrii-yana X3
draknic
Makako-ma
draknic

>.>

rofl the funny part is that faction #5 undermines every other faction and when and if faction #6 that probably should have been #5 shows up (sunagakure) things will be weird for them because instead of strictly people who really wanna be there it will also be people who were simply rejected by other villages.

Or more to the point, staying in character is becoming a bad idea lol.  

Makako-ma

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:56 am
Makako-ma
Arhrii-yana X3
Makako-ma
Arhrii-yana X3
draknic

>.>

rofl the funny part is that faction #5 undermines every other faction and when and if faction #6 that probably should have been #5 shows up (sunagakure) things will be weird for them because instead of strictly people who really wanna be there it will also be people who were simply rejected by other villages.

You lost me  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:01 am
Arhrii-yana X3
Makako-ma
Arhrii-yana X3
Makako-ma
Arhrii-yana X3
draknic

>.>

You lost me

dramallama ( insert general bad news and pessimistic feelings about where things are headed lol)

Unfortunately the posts are also slowing down by like a lot from what I've seen.  

Makako-ma

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:38 am
Makako-ma
Arhrii-yana X3
draknic
Makako-ma
draknic

More people were waiting for this organization than for Suna... Its been planned since before the guild opened, though its been kept mostly secret. Anyway, opening the organization better serves our plotline than simply opening another village. This is paving the way for what will happen between the villages and the corruption.

As for Kotsu, he ran off to join said organization.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:51 am
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Makako-ma
Arhrii-yana X3
draknic
Makako-ma
draknic

More people were waiting for this organization than for Suna... Its been planned since before the guild opened, though its been kept mostly secret. Anyway, opening the organization better serves our plotline than simply opening another village. This is paving the way for what will happen between the villages and the corruption.

As for Kotsu, he ran off to join said organization.

a bit upsetting to think already congested storylines are being used as stepping stones for thigns only some people know about already. Meanwhile there are ooc issues its causing.

> 3> may have sent someone out to die for nothing because some genin decided to wander off into the ocean without telling anyone. Then if he comes back I have to decide how to react to that lol. The proper response would be a death sentence or worse. Or whatever punishment you'd give to something like a deserter. But then there's the practical thing for the rp and all that. The fact suna exists but doesn't exist is also kindof awkward.. if anything you probably should have closed off a village surrounded by the corruption. It makes a lot of sense to do something alongside suna or whatever but they exist and don't exist simultaneously.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Makako-ma

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:08 am
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

._. grills meat while watching the world story unfold somewhere around here.

o 3o may actually get to do something if there's going to be a cult.

maka likes spy games  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:16 am
Makako-ma

That is one intense noot my friend, how does one reach such a level?  

Cpt Muffin

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:31 am
Vaserios
Makako-ma

That is one intense noot my friend, how does one reach such a level?

well for starters there's a bit of the background

User Image

and then there's some other stuff I vaguely refer to cat_rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:52 pm
Makako-ma
Arhrii-yana X3
Makako-ma
Arhrii-yana X3
Makako-ma

>.>

You lost me

dramallama ( insert general bad news and pessimistic feelings about where things are headed lol)

Unfortunately the posts are also slowing down by like a lot from what I've seen.

we need to get people more involved. i have two genin stuck just making profiles.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:04 pm
Arhrii-yana X3
Makako-ma
Arhrii-yana X3
Makako-ma
Arhrii-yana X3
Makako-ma

>.>

You lost me

we need to get people more involved. i have two genin stuck just making profiles.

I can help with that

but they can also just start without the profiles quite ready can't they?

But then again I guess my way of doing things isn't all that popular.

scream get searched and interrogated before joining a ninja village? NO WAY!  
Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games