Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Just War

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:42 pm
5567_No_Okami
A Just War

Don't worry, that will all get sorted out with your profile. We have a sharingan system but generally you just rank your kekkai genkai and thats it. Granted KG techniques are still counted as techniques separate of the KG.

Also, you may want to look into the villages before you pick one. They're all a bit different from the series

Is there a thread that contains info on the villages? Also which are most active/ which would you recommend?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:58 pm
A Just War

Each kage kind of has announcement threads about their villages sort of...

But anyway, while I havent been here too long I have put in a little bit of leg work, and as a genin in Iwa and the Kazekage of Suna here's what I can say about each village...

Prelude - The corruption is basically a mass of dangerous area that's spreading and corrupting people. It until recently mostly left Konoha, Iwa, and Suna alone but anyway...

The three villages I don't know about too well...

Konoha - Protected by a mystic tree now. No one knows but the hokage is actually evil and aligned with the corruption so that adds to characters I guess...

Kumo - In a state of disrepair as activity plummeted when the former kage irl got into an accident and had to become inactive. Seems to be pushing back?

Kiri - Dont know too much, most affected by the corruption out of the 5. Could be wrong but I believe the entire village might be or could become aligned with the corruption?

Iwa - Iwa is still mostly Iwa... Kage is active and running around everywhere... Nothing overly special here but jinchuuriki are gathering here accidentally in a way...

Suna - As the kage I may embellish it a little but to me the most interesting of the villages. As it was left alone and used it's magnet release users to turn the city to metal, it entered a golden age and became super rich with it's own las vegas and what not. I've been working to create fun missions for the village, create clans for it and the like...

As for activity... I'd just go to each village and check the threads. Their not completely honest due to some foreign shinobi visiting but it's the best bet

5567_No_Okami

Beloved Lunatic

A Just War

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:06 pm
5567_No_Okami
A Just War

But anyway, while I havent been here too long I have put in a little bit of leg work, and as a genin in Iwa and the Kazekage of Suna here's what I can say about each village...

Prelude - The corruption is basically a mass of dangerous area that's spreading and corrupting people. It until recently mostly left Konoha, Iwa, and Suna alone but anyway...

Konoha - Protected by a mystic tree now. No one knows but the hokage is actually evil and aligned with the corruption so that adds to characters I guess...

Kumo - In a state of disrepair as activity plummeted when the former kage irl got into an accident and had to become inactive. Seems to be pushing back?

Kiri - Dont know too much, most affected by the corruption out of the 5. Could be wrong but I believe the entire village might be or could become aligned with the corruption?

Iwa - Iwa is still mostly Iwa... Kage is active and running around everywhere... Nothing overly special here but jinchuuriki are gathering here accidentally in a way...

Suna - As the kage I may embellish it a little but to me the most interesting of the villages. As it was left alone and used it's magnet release users to turn the city to metal, it entered a golden age and became super rich with it's own las vegas and what not. I've been working to create fun missions for the village, create clans for it and the like...

As for activity... I'd just go to each village and check the threads. Their not completely honest due to some foreign shinobi visiting but it's the best bet

Interesting you say that as Suna was where I was leaning haha. Well thank you for your time and I will begin looking around to build my character.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:18 pm
5567_No_Okami
A Just War

Konoha, Inaccurate, hokage has been passed to Yuri head of the Asakujaku clan (The pervert clan essentially... but... in the fun way)  

Artoria_Bodavich

A Just War

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:00 pm
When I make a custom clan is there someone I am supposed to contact to have a peak at it?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:05 pm
A Just War
When I make a custom clan is there someone I am supposed to contact to have a peak at it?

use the custom clan thread in that area, quote the people others have.  

Artoria_Bodavich

A Just War

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:20 pm
Artoria_Bodavich
A Just War

use the custom clan thread in that area, quote the people others have.

I did that, no one else has anyone quoted they just responded. I'll just quote some people though. Thanks for the help Arty  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:26 pm
User Image

Tentaigo, has arrived...!!!!!! blaugh

Zeke Uchina

Daikagiri

Tentaigo

Schrodingers Catgirl generated a random number between 1 and 16 ... 14!

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:51 pm
testing  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:49 pm
Tentaigo
User Image

Zeke Uchina

Daikagiri

took you long enough lol  

Zeke Uchina

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shinkugenzou

Omnipresent Phantom

13,890 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:39 pm
Blarg  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:32 am
Zeke Uchina
Tentaigo
User Image

Zeke Uchina

Daikagiri

took you long enough lol

What happened? lol You fired up yet???  

Tentaigo

Zeke Uchina

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:20 am
Tentaigo
Zeke Uchina
Tentaigo
User Image

Zeke Uchina

Daikagiri

took you long enough lol

lol well I'm about to go on a mission  
Sinna Roll generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 20!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:12 pm
Rolling for the hunger games crate content

1. Nunchaku
2. Senbon
3. Staff
4. Trip Hooks
5. Katana
6. Flak Jacket
7. Hidden Kunai Mechanism
8. Poison
9. Kusari-fundo
10. Bandage Wraps
11. Lightning Barrel
12. Kunai x3
13. Kama
14. Antidote
15. Ramen Chopsticks
16. Explosive Tag
17. Wire Strings
18. Food Pills x2
19. Smoke Bomb
20. Kuwa
21. Wooden Sword
22. Tonfa
23. Slingshot
24. Shuriken x4
25. Blood Increasing Pill x2
26. Jōhyō
27. Injection Shot x3
28. Fuma Shuriken
29. Injection Shot Sniper
30. Makibishi  

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:38 pm
Zeke Uchina
Tentaigo
Zeke Uchina
Tentaigo
User Image

Zeke Uchina

Daikagiri

took you long enough lol

lol well I'm about to go on a mission

lol you trying to escape Kanō??? scream If you do I'll chase you down till you run out of breath.  
Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games