Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nohkiyoe

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:26 am
Overlord Diaus

Working on a special machine for him >D

Ill try fighting your ice girl this time.

Oh my, the innocent little Naomi is going to struggle! You're on!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:05 am
Nodus Esper
Overlord Diaus

Working on a special machine for him >D

Ill try fighting your ice girl this time.

Oh my, the innocent little Naomi is going to struggle! You're on!

Delightful.  

Overlord Diaus
Captain

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:32 pm
Man I haven't made a character yet, but it's kind of hilarious if not sad how every single match in the Chuunin exams thing was won because of inactivity of the opponent.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:16 pm
Daikagiri

YEAHHHHHHHHH!!! BIG BRO !! I PASSED THE CHUUNIN EXAM!!!

User Image  

Tentaigo

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:32 pm
fox_demon_nightmare2

H-HEY!!! 3nodding Whoaaaaaaaaaaa!??! Hey! 3nodding Oi You think that fight in the Chuunin Exam determines which one of us is the best?!?!?

..You're mine...!! Let's do it! A real battle!! A true fight! To determine which one of us is the strongest. Now that we're both Chuunin! Oryahhhhhhhhhh

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:34 pm
Character art
Well got bored so i drew my character from the guild let me know what you think.  

Overlord Diaus
Captain

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

kiwis poet

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:33 pm
Hi, everyone! I'm totally new. c: Before I start making a character, is there a lack of a certain type of character? I don't want to make a medic if there are thousands of them xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:41 pm
Overlord Diaus
Character art
Well got bored so i drew my character from the guild let me know what you think.

Looks pretty awesome!!

kiwis poet
Hi, everyone! I'm totally new. c: Before I start making a character, is there a lack of a certain type of character? I don't want to make a medic if there are thousands of them xD

I don't think so. Medics and genjutsu users are probably the most outnumbered. I'm not too sure though.  

Yuumei Kagemusha

Vicious Warlord

Overlord Diaus
Captain

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:01 am
Yuumei Kagemusha
Overlord Diaus
Character art

Looks pretty awesome!!

kiwis poet

I don't think so. Medics and genjutsu users are probably the most outnumbered. I'm not too sure though.

Thank you let me know if you ever want to rp again  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:25 am
Overlord Diaus
Yuumei Kagemusha
Overlord Diaus
Character art

Looks pretty awesome!!

kiwis poet

always lacking in more suna ninjas. lets flood the game with the power of the beach boys guys and jam out to sand man while we do it XD  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Overlord Diaus
Captain

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:49 am
Yama Lazarus
Overlord Diaus
Yuumei Kagemusha
Overlord Diaus
Character art

Looks pretty awesome!!

kiwis poet

always lacking in more suna ninjas. lets flood the game with the power of the beach boys guys and jam out to sand man while we do it XD
well.. Thats somthing lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:20 pm
I can't find any sword/weapon based jutsu with the three elements I like, which is wind, fire, and lighting burning_eyes burning_eyes  

Fenava

Mystical Hunter

Yuumei Kagemusha

Vicious Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:43 pm
Fenava
I can't find any sword/weapon based jutsu with the three elements I like, which is wind, fire, and lighting burning_eyes burning_eyes

I know of the Sword of Wind technique used by Baki, I believe...and Sasuke's Kusanagi Chidori. But you can always create techniques of your own!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:23 pm
Yuumei Kagemusha
Fenava

I know of the Sword of Wind technique used by Baki, I believe...and Sasuke's Kusanagi Chidori. But you can always create techniques of your own!

What would team leader (ex. Kakashi being the leader of team 7/Teacher), what that be classified under? I'm just curious. Also I have no clue were to post an application for a custom sword.  

Fenava

Mystical Hunter

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:08 pm

Aww shizzz, is bout to go down the way I like it. Dirty and bloody.

Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games