Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:11 pm
Can someone make me a fancy post format? Not some bs anyone can throw together either. sweatdrop I pay well... ninja

Image I am using:
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:20 pm
Arhrii-yana X3
Can someone make me a fancy post format? Not some bs anyone can throw together either. sweatdrop I pay well... ninja

Image I am using:
User Image

I have mine done here.

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:30 pm
Good boy Yuuki
Arhrii-yana X3

Image I am using:
User Image

I have mine done here.

Id have to prove i own the art it says, but i dont lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:34 pm
Arhrii-yana X3

That's what she said last time too but I just linked her the pictures I want and no question was asked. Just do it and pretend like you don't know baout it. It works for me.

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:42 pm
Good boy Yuuki
Arhrii-yana X3

That's what she said last time too but I just linked her the pictures I want and no question was asked. Just do it and pretend like you don't know baout it. It works for me.

lol ill give it a shot, thank you  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:07 am

Because, ******** post order.

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

Yuumei Kagemusha

Vicious Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:44 am
Fenava
Yuumei Kagemusha
Fenava
I can't find any sword/weapon based jutsu with the three elements I like, which is wind, fire, and lighting burning_eyes burning_eyes

I know of the Sword of Wind technique used by Baki, I believe...and Sasuke's Kusanagi Chidori. But you can always create techniques of your own!

What would team leader (ex. Kakashi being the leader of team 7/Teacher), what that be classified under? I'm just curious. Also I have no clue were to post an application for a custom sword.

What would what be classified under? His Rank?
And post all custom techniques Custom Techniques/Weapons forum.

Btw, I don't recall inviting so many people to the damn Governmental Chambers lmao  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:53 am
Yuumei Kagemusha

Well dayum, I got the notice says that All Lord and Kage are to be there.

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

Overlord Diaus
Captain

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:08 am
Good boy Yuuki
Yuumei Kagemusha

Well dayum, I got the notice says that All Lord and Kage are to be there.

Yep same  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:37 am
Yuumei Kagemusha
Fenava
Yuumei Kagemusha
Fenava
I can't find any sword/weapon based jutsu with the three elements I like, which is wind, fire, and lighting burning_eyes burning_eyes

I know of the Sword of Wind technique used by Baki, I believe...and Sasuke's Kusanagi Chidori. But you can always create techniques of your own!

What would team leader (ex. Kakashi being the leader of team 7/Teacher), what that be classified under? I'm just curious. Also I have no clue were to post an application for a custom sword.

What would what be classified under? His Rank?
And post all custom techniques Custom Techniques/Weapons forum.

Btw, I don't recall inviting so many people to the damn Governmental Chambers lmao

I was wondering like what job it is underunder.  

Fenava

Mystical Hunter

Yuumei Kagemusha

Vicious Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:09 am
Maybe I should say...I wasn't aware that we had so many of the Kage and Lord spots filled. Haha. I swear...I looked away for a second, and the next thing I knew we were already on the second page of the thread.

Well, Kakashi would be an A, possibly S-Ranked Jounin. But if you're referring to an actual job, since we have those, then I guess the substitute teacher is where you'd start.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:38 pm
Yuumei Kagemusha
Maybe I should say...I wasn't aware that we had so many of the Kage and Lord spots filled. Haha. I swear...I looked away for a second, and the next thing I knew we were already on the second page of the thread.

Well, Kakashi would be an A, possibly S-Ranked Jounin. But if you're referring to an actual job, since we have those, then I guess the substitute teacher is where you'd start.

Thanks, also I have a unique jutsu that you need a bow to use. I don't know what rank to give it so I would like help with that. Yes I know there is possibility that it could be over powered, I orginally had it where the range was 1000 meters but I reduced the range. Just let me know if I need to change anything, I wasn't trying to make it over powered. Plus first time making a jutsu. s**t posted it in the wrong place, sorry I should of checked where I was posting it when I wasn't tired.

P.S
Jounin are often sent on A-rank missions, and experienced jōnin may even be sent on S-rank missions (which are considered to be the greatest difficulty). It is not unusual for jōnin to go on missions alone. When a ninja becomes a jōnin, they may be assigned a three-man genin team to supervise, with their duty being to help instruct and train these genin to become competent ninja. They train these ninja for quite a while and lead missions with them. They can also decide when the genin are ready to join in the Chūnin Exams. This is what I found and read.

Fenava

Mystical Hunter

Yuumei Kagemusha

Vicious Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:28 am
Fenava
Yuumei Kagemusha

Thanks, also I have a unique jutsu that you need a bow to use. I don't know what rank to give it so I would like help with that. Yes I know there is possibility that it could be over powered, I orginally had it where the range was 1000 meters but I reduced the range. Just let me know if I need to change anything, I wasn't trying to make it over powered. Plus first time making a jutsu. s**t posted it in the wrong place, sorry I should of checked where I was posting it when I wasn't tired.

P.S
Jounin are often sent on A-rank missions, and experienced jōnin may even be sent on S-rank missions (which are considered to be the greatest difficulty). It is not unusual for jōnin to go on missions alone. When a ninja becomes a jōnin, they may be assigned a three-man genin team to supervise, with their duty being to help instruct and train these genin to become competent ninja. They train these ninja for quite a while and lead missions with them. They can also decide when the genin are ready to join in the Chūnin Exams. This is what I found and read.

I'll take a look at it. I did move it to the proper forum though, just in case you have a problem finding it.

And yes, that's a general description of a Jounin. Though it doesn't have to be followed and can mean a lot more than that. Overall, it's not all that important. Squads in this guild.......we've yet to really determine how things will be in this chapter. Considering we're all in the same village, it's not really necessary...and it won't be surprising to see people from different villages/districts working together.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:34 am
Yuumei Kagemusha
Fenava
Yuumei Kagemusha

P.S

I'll take a look at it. I did move it to the proper forum though, just in case you have a problem finding it.

And yes, that's a general description of a Jounin. Though it doesn't have to be followed and can mean a lot more than that. Overall, it's not all that important. Squads in this guild.......we've yet to really determine how things will be in this chapter. Considering we're all in the same village, it's not really necessary...and it won't be surprising to see people from different villages/districts working together.

Thanks. I agree with that.
I was thinking that my character's bow and sword could be able to chakra stored in it, thats it nothing else.  

Fenava

Mystical Hunter

Yuumei Kagemusha

Vicious Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:45 am
Fenava

Thanks. I agree with that.
I was thinking that my character's bow and sword could be able to chakra stored in it, thats it nothing else.

Just keep in mind that any weapon or item with a special ability needs to be ranked and accepted just like any other jutsu.  
Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games