Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:28 am
Come on, now. Someone's getting in my way of the big-hitters of the guild, already!~? gonk What are they mindless? Tch! scream There's no way in hell. I'm missing this. Especially when Engetsu's older brother, Raikage, is fighting. Alright! Let the counter attack begin!! Let's hope the guildies haven't gone soft. Since my absence!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:30 am
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

Who does custom technique approval? I want to turn my Cloud ninja into a wind jutsu master. Also, does my Sho Kano, keep the Rinnegan? Last arc he was kicking a** with it. Since you allowed him to awaken it. 4laugh 4laugh  

Tentaigo

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:58 am
Tentaigo
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

Who does custom technique approval? I want to turn my Cloud ninja into a wind jutsu master. Also, does my Sho Kano, keep the Rinnegan? Last arc he was kicking a** with it. Since you allowed him to awaken it. 4laugh 4laugh
Any of the crew can do it, though it will probably be Ken, Nodus, Fenrir, or myself. Just post your new technique up and indicate that you have something in need of approval in the title.

No, I said from the beginning that you don't... I'll be nice and also forget about him getting corrupted in that battle.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:31 am
User Image  

Tentaigo

Daikagiri

1,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:20 pm
Tentaigo
Come on, now. Someone's getting in my way of the big-hitters of the guild, already!~? gonk What are they mindless? Tch! scream There's no way in hell. I'm missing this. Especially when Engetsu's older brother, Raikage, is fighting. Alright! Let the counter attack begin!! Let's hope the guildies haven't gone soft. Since my absence!
Of course, well, just edit your post, once again, the current situation is, Kini was inside the hospital near a window, this mystery figure came up with a large sword to slash at Kini from outside, slashing through the glass, Kagen appeared between Kini, the sword, glass and the guy using his sword to block the blade. This is a few floors up I'm guessing as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:40 pm
Daikagiri
Tentaigo
Of course, well, just edit your post, once again, the current situation is, Kini was inside the hospital near a window, this mystery figure came up with a large sword to slash at Kini from outside, slashing through the glass, Kagen appeared between Kini, the sword, glass and the guy using his sword to block the blade. This is a few floors up I'm guessing as well.

I'm not going to wait to edit. He hasn't posted, yet. eek Totally acceptable on my part. idea Since it's not an official fight. Being weighed by a referee. heh. Thanks a bunch, Ken. twisted In my post. I'll have your younger brother, Engetsu. Completely neutralize him after you parried him. Along with turning his legs into a pin-cushion. If you know what I mean. twisted

Engetsu has the Kinjutsu, Earth Grudge. In other words, he's a moderate leveled Kakazu from Akatsuki.

Tentaigo

MiniBun

Blessed Cub

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:31 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

Hii~ when will some missions appear in the Mission section? cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:20 pm
Tentaigo
Daikagiri
Tentaigo

I'm not going to wait to edit. He hasn't posted, yet. eek Totally acceptable on my part. idea Since it's not an official fight. Being weighed by a referee. heh. Thanks a bunch, Ken. twisted In my post. I'll have your younger brother, Engetsu. Completely neutralize him after you parried him. Along with turning his legs into a pin-cushion. If you know what I mean. twisted

Engetsu has the Kinjutsu, Earth Grudge. In other words, he's a moderate leveled Kakazu from Akatsuki.
Baka, I didn't even say to wait for Nodus to post before editing. Just edit your post so your entry actually makes sense. stare

Nodus has been a bit busy so hopefully you still got time tomorrow.  

Daikagiri

1,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:55 pm
MiniBun
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

there's the monster hunting missions and a few others in that forem you can join. If you aren't interested in any of the available missions, what kind are you looking for?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:47 am
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
MiniBun
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

there's the monster hunting missions and a few others in that forem you can join. If you aren't interested in any of the available missions, what kind are you looking for?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25150059 no missions there, or am i not understanding something?  

MiniBun

Blessed Cub

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Party Animal 100

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:43 am
MiniBun
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
MiniBun
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25150059 no missions there, or am i not understanding something?

For the monster hunting missions, you can post in that thread and choose any numbered location on the map. You will then receive a briefing on more specifics for the mission. Then the mission will start in another thread.

That's how its set up now. I think we do need a few more explicit missions, actually, so I will just did create some for that thread.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:57 am
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
MiniBun
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
MiniBun
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

For the monster hunting missions, you can post in that thread and choose any numbered location on the map. You will then receive a briefing on more specifics for the mission. Then the mission will start in another thread.

That's how its set up now. I think we do need a few more explicit missions, actually, so I will just did create some for that thread.

aah we just post in that thread and that's it? oh and one more question, what about house thread? Can we just make our own topics with our houses or you will post there in future?
Sorry for double tagging, forgot to ask how does the interaction between me and npc happen? Can I post for them or?  

MiniBun

Blessed Cub

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Party Animal 100

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:13 am
MiniBun
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
MiniBun
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
MiniBun
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

aah we just post in that thread and that's it? oh and one more question, what about house thread? Can we just make our own topics with our houses or you will post there in future?

You have to buy a house with emeralds won from missions. You can post to buy one here once you have enough emeralds. Then, you can post the thread.

You also get emeralds at the start of each season based on the job you chose. You'll probably get one each season right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:15 am
MiniBun
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
MiniBun
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
MiniBun
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

how does the interaction between me and npc happen? Can I post for them or?
Outside of a mission, you can just post for the npc normally. When you start a mission, someone on the crew will control the npcs for that mission.  

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:25 am
Hello I am busy running my own rp so it might be a while before I make a character.  
Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games