Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:51 am
User Image

Is there anywhere we can meet? Ken? rolleyes

Daikagiri

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:48 am
Rukia-Taicho99
Hello everyone! I just got accepted into the guild and I am super happy. This is my first time in a Naruto based guild as usually I was Captain in bleach guilds so it'll take me a bit to adjust. It's been YEARS since I've been on here but I'm looking forward to RPing with all of you.

Welcome to our guild! If you are looking for info on getting started, the "Come here First" subforum is a good place to look. You are also welcome to join our skype chat.  

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Rukia-Taicho99

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:52 am
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

Thanks so much. I've already read through it all and have a character profile started. smile I'll probably struggle a little with the skill sets but it shouldn't be terribly hard to adjust. I'll look into Skype for sure!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:20 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Capt Kool-Aid

Would be more interesting training 2 gennin than 1, or you can make an academy student and enroll in in Ari's program.
Arhrii-yana X3

What is said "Program"?  

Fat Stax Pet Cats

Aged Millionaire

Rukia-Taicho99

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:26 pm
Finished my profile except for the Total Justsu points and then actual jutsu x.x.

If someone could assist, I'd love you forever. Unfortunately I have no idea how to format that lol. I'm gonna keep my character super basic so I can build up her skills in RP. I'm literally cool with only being allowed to know like one or two things lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:08 pm
Rukia-Taicho99
Finished my profile except for the Total Justsu points and then actual jutsu x.x.

If someone could assist, I'd love you forever. Unfortunately I have no idea how to format that lol. I'm gonna keep my character super basic so I can build up her skills in RP. I'm literally cool with only being allowed to know like one or two things lol.

I think its like 10 points for D rank genin. As for the jutsu its point systems in the profile. sweatdrop  

Overlord Diaus
Captain

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rukia-Taicho99

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:12 pm
Overlord Diaus

Oh I left it blank cause it said to do so if I wanted someone to do it for me? xD So I wasn't sure. Gah Idek what to do lmao. I have zero clue how to format this. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:46 pm
Rukia-Taicho99
Overlord Diaus

Oh I left it blank cause it said to do so if I wanted someone to do it for me? xD So I wasn't sure. Gah Idek what to do lmao. I have zero clue how to format this. crying

Lol i hear yah its diffrent. Yeah i think one of them gives you a rank, its changed abit since i made mine.  

Overlord Diaus
Captain

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:46 pm
Capt Kool-Aid
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Capt Kool-Aid

Would be more interesting training 2 gennin than 1, or you can make an academy student and enroll in in Ari's program.
Arhrii-yana X3

What is said "Program"?

Its pretty brutal rootish stuff. Ari can tell you more.
Arhrii-yana X3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:41 pm
Rukia-Taicho99

I smell a Taijutsu enthusiast, seeking help???

smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

User Image

Nohkiyoe

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Rukia-Taicho99

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:08 pm
Nodus Esper
Rukia-Taicho99

I smell a Taijutsu enthusiast, seeking help???

smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

User Image

YES PLEASE. wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:10 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Capt Kool-Aid
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Capt Kool-Aid

Arhrii-yana X3

What is said "Program"?

Its pretty brutal rootish stuff. Ari can tell you more.
Arhrii-yana X3

first there is butt secks evil then...
even more butt secks twisted

Just an advanced course for ninja heading to be elite. The team is geared to making students Anbu at an alarmingly rapid rate as a means to defend against the corruption. We tend to like to get our students before they become genin, but right now genin are being preferred. The course is generally fast paced and tends to lack ethical practices so you may find your character operated on for the sake of advancement and even abused. Ya know... all the fun stuff

Bodhisattva Empress

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:58 am
Arhrii-yana X3

Hey angel are you still in Konoha? I want to get active with my Senju. I am going to recreate his jutsu. Create customs. Stuff like that. Give him a more destructive fighting style. For bigger enemies. If he's going to be a legend. He can't only properly be trained to fight ninja. He has to be able to take down gods. It seems. *Grins* *Thinks of Reign*

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:33 am
Tentaigo
Arhrii-yana X3

Hey angel are you still in Konoha? I want to get active with my Senju. I am going to recreate his jutsu. Create customs. Stuff like that. Give him a more destructive fighting style. For bigger enemies. If he's going to be a legend. He can't only properly be trained to fight ninja. He has to be able to take down gods. It seems. *Grins* *Thinks of Reign*

User Image

you would be a good student if you were consistent.
Edit: oh and yeah im in leaf  

Bodhisattva Empress

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:50 pm
Tentaigo
Arhrii-yana X3

[img="666"|]http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o650/RollingStamford/tumblr_n4hvrnmMTK1t0ka6ao1_500_zpsjnhtkwhr.gif[/img]

You could beat Maguro probably... he's my joke character. I won't break his character to win.
User Image

But if that isn't what you want, get stronger and come fight Asira twisted  
Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games