Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:36 am
Arhrii-yana X3
Tentaigo
Arhrii-yana X3

Hey angel are you still in Konoha? I want to get active with my Senju. I am going to recreate his jutsu. Create customs. Stuff like that. Give him a more destructive fighting style. For bigger enemies. If he's going to be a legend. He can't only properly be trained to fight ninja. He has to be able to take down gods. It seems. *Grins* *Thinks of Reign*

User Image

you would be a good student if you were consistent.
Edit: oh and yeah im in leaf

I already have a leaf character. Hmm!~ Um!~ I'm keeping my rank as a Jounin. So I guess you can just. Err-- allow me to teach with you? evil or be there while you're teaching. You know? As an advisor, or someone like your right hand. My Senju is still alive. See??  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:50 am
Tentaigo
Arhrii-yana X3
Tentaigo
Arhrii-yana X3

Hey angel are you still in Konoha? I want to get active with my Senju. I am going to recreate his jutsu. Create customs. Stuff like that. Give him a more destructive fighting style. For bigger enemies. If he's going to be a legend. He can't only properly be trained to fight ninja. He has to be able to take down gods. It seems. *Grins* *Thinks of Reign*

User Image

I already have a leaf character. Hmm!~ Um!~ I'm keeping my rank as a Jounin. So I guess you can just. Err-- allow me to teach with you? evil or be there while you're teaching. You know? As an advisor, or someone like your right hand. My Senju is still alive. See??

You can still be a student; none of my students ever stop becoming students. Besides you cant ******** with us if I dont put a seal on you Ten, cuz then you wont be one of the cool kids Ten. BESIDES my one student is already jonin and the other is a genin. The last time i put fox demon as your student and told you to make me proud you ditched so nope.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Nohkiyoe

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:44 pm
So, I'm considering introducing an Underground Club that allows Rp'ers the opportunity to place their character in a fighting ring that's Taijutsu-based only, the overall Tier System is currently in progress but the reward is +1 Jutsu point and + 1 Emerald with each victory, naturally the amount of time you can enter will be limited as to avoid any abuse.

If you think this could be a nice idea then reply, I'm making a list to see who's interested in this concept.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:45 pm
Arhrii-yana X3
Tentaigo
Arhrii-yana X3
Tentaigo
Arhrii-yana X3

User Image

You can still be a student; none of my students ever stop becoming students. Besides you cant ******** with us if I dont put a seal on you Ten, cuz then you wont be one of the cool kids Ten. BESIDES my one student is already jonin and the other is a genin. The last time i put fox demon as your student and told you to make me proud you ditched so nope.

Tch.. sounds like you're trying to use me for my body. Like old times. -Whistles-

User Image  

Tentaigo

Rukia-Taicho99

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:25 am
Tentaigo

I need an adult...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:15 am
Tentaigo
Arhrii-yana X3
Tentaigo
Arhrii-yana X3
Tentaigo
Arhrii-yana X3

User Image

Tch.. sounds like you're trying to use me for my body. Like old times. -Whistles-

User Image

yep i want a senju and an uchiha for obvious reasons. I'll go places orochimaruo couldnt fathom! Besides my team is bad a** enough to go take someones eye. I have like:
One: 3 students [ kaito, Masato, and mashiro ]
Two: 2 on the way
Three: Asira
Four: Two guards [ Andy & Raj ]
Five: And hopefully you now.

I'm currently buying a lot of homes so I can make my own village in the shinobi housing area. I have about 3 houses there and more to come. Speaking of which i need to finish them [ I never finish stuff ] emo

Bodhisattva Empress

Overlord Diaus
Captain

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:32 am
>> Explosions burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:23 pm
Well seeing as everyones doing it... who wants to be a student of a lord mrgreen  

Overlord Diaus
Captain

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rukia-Taicho99

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:25 pm
Overlord Diaus
Well seeing as everyones doing it... who wants to be a student of a lord mrgreen

Mines going with Virgil  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:30 pm
Rukia-Taicho99
Overlord Diaus

Mines going with Virgil

Xp plenty of of...oh TwT oh well ill sneak one away lol  

Overlord Diaus
Captain

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rukia-Taicho99

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:34 pm
Overlord Diaus
Rukia-Taicho99
Overlord Diaus

Mines going with Virgil

To be honest though I'm good with wherever the role play goes. So... whatever happens, happens lmao.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:43 pm
Rukia-Taicho99
Overlord Diaus
Rukia-Taicho99
Overlord Diaus

Mines going with Virgil

To be honest though I'm good with wherever the role play goes. So... whatever happens, happens lmao.

Yep sure makes things intresting >> almost nuclear so far 💣  

Overlord Diaus
Captain

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Schrodingers Catgirl generated a random number between 1 and 2408 ... 484!

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:40 pm
Rolling for Metronome training  
Schrodingers Catgirl generated a random number between 1 and 2408 ... 1729!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:43 pm
Drunken fist... no taijutsu... reroll  

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:35 pm
Introducing!!!! .........HAAAAAAAAA  
Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games