Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Overlord Diaus
Captain

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:50 pm
Arhrii-yana X3

......Hey babe. Are we ready? I have a new Genin. He's an Uchiha. Can you be his Sensei?

User Image  

Tentaigo

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:26 am
Hello  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:30 am
Orphen Darkfire
Hello

Aloha xp  

Overlord Diaus
Captain

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:50 am
Overlord Diaus
>> speaking of tailed beasts can you have one without being its jinlchuriki
What do you have in mind?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:36 am
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Overlord Diaus

Rather then have it stuck in a body i was thinking of having it more like how madara used the 9 tails but instead of mind control more of a agreement, so like a summon i suppose.  

Overlord Diaus
Captain

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cpt Muffin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:45 am
Overlord Diaus
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Overlord Diaus

Rather then have it stuck in a body i was thinking of having it more like how madara used the 9 tails but instead of mind control more of a agreement, so like a summon i suppose.

What about having it sealed inside of a weapon instead of a person? Swing a hammer and out comes a bijuudama.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:50 am
Vaserios
Overlord Diaus
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Overlord Diaus

What about having it sealed inside of a weapon instead of a person? Swing a hammer and out comes a bijuudama.

Now that i love owo. The weapon type also works for the tailed beast i want lol.  

Overlord Diaus
Captain

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cpt Muffin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:18 am
Overlord Diaus

Now that i love owo. The weapon type also works for the tailed beast i want lol.

I'm guessing either 8 tails, or 4 tails, they seem like they could be hammers. I picture 1 tail as a scythe, 2 tails as daggers, 3 tails as an axe, 5 tails as a scimitar, 6 tails as a staff, 7 tails as a war fan, and 9 tails nunchaku  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:31 am
Vaserios
Overlord Diaus

I'm guessing either 8 tails, or 4 tails, they seem like they could be hammers. I picture 1 tail as a scythe, 2 tails as daggers, 3 tails as an axe, 5 tails as a scimitar, 6 tails as a staff, 7 tails as a war fan, and 9 tails nunchaku

Hmm for me 1 tails is a great axe 2 tails claw blades 3 tails great hammer 4 tails gauntlets. 5 tails a steam powered cannon 6 tails a mutli chained flail. 7 tails a scythe. 8 tails would have to be some kind of spiked mace with some odd functions. And the nine tails >> nine swords lol  

Overlord Diaus
Captain

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cpt Muffin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:41 am
Overlord Diaus

Hmm for me 1 tails is a great axe 2 tails claw blades 3 tails great hammer 4 tails gauntlets. 5 tails a steam powered cannon 6 tails a mutli chained flail. 7 tails a scythe. 8 tails would have to be some kind of spiked mace with some odd functions. And the nine tails >> nine swords lol

Either way, tailed beast weapons sounds like a pretty solid idea. Rather than having them wonder around and be summoned or sealed inside of you, they were confined to some kind of weapon. If they like you they'll share their power with you through the weapons, if they don't like you its just a strong weapon that you can only use a rudimentary amount of power from. Say like you bond with Gyuki who is in a hammer, he gives you the ability to fire Bijuudamas from the hammer and will even surround you with his chakra cloak, but if the two of you don't bond he's just and indestructible hammer that hits hard and offers you a slight strength boost when you wield it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:11 am
Vaserios

Either way, tailed beast weapons sounds like a pretty solid idea. Rather than having them wonder around and be summoned or sealed inside of you, they were confined to some kind of weapon. If they like you they'll share their power with you through the weapons, if they don't like you its just a strong weapon that you can only use a rudimentary amount of power from. Say like you bond with Gyuki who is in a hammer, he gives you the ability to fire Bijuudamas from the hammer and will even surround you with his chakra cloak, but if the two of you don't bond he's just and indestructible hammer that hits hard and offers you a slight strength boost when you wield it.
Like the level up system idea gives you reason to train and talk with it  

Overlord Diaus
Captain

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:43 am
Controlling it like Madara, probably not, simply because Bijuu aren't usually given to high ranking characters, and I can't see a genin doing that.

I do like the weapons idea.

Overlord Diaus

Vaserios

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:13 pm
Tentaigo
Arhrii-yana X3

......Hey babe. Are we ready? I have a new Genin. He's an Uchiha. Can you be his Sensei?

User Image

Hmm...that's actually a good idea. *Pets Ten* You came to your senses. Where is your character?  

Bodhisattva Empress

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:37 pm
Is there a place that tells of the restrictions for the weapons abilities a blacksmith can create? Because between the really cool bijuu idea above and the mangas that I have been reading recently I am think of going with either blacksmith or nurse/doctor with my new character along with the clan I'm requesting.  
Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games