Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Overlord Diaus
Captain

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 6:50 pm
Orphen Darkfire
Overlord Diaus
Orphen Darkfire
Overlord Diaus
Orphen Darkfire
Overlord Diaus

Both are pretty good

Yep but kind of think crystal release might be easier to use as its both offense and defensive, plus not sure how to keep the mummifying ability of the scorch releases down also most of what I think of is already done with fire style.

I suppose can be hard to rp that kond of ability sometimes

Yep but crystal release is good and now trying to think of which village.

Xp always welcome new sand ninja

Sounds good to me. I was thinking of being a sand ninja with scorch and crystal was either sand or earth and almost was going to go for the Shukaku since I was not able to use chomei when I had it before.

Shukaku was never really a tailed beast i cared for. Now the three tails that was one i liked, mainly cus of the tails looking to fierce  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 6:58 pm
Overlord Diaus
Orphen Darkfire
Overlord Diaus
Orphen Darkfire
Overlord Diaus

I suppose can be hard to rp that kond of ability sometimes

Yep but crystal release is good and now trying to think of which village.

Xp always welcome new sand ninja

Sounds good to me. I was thinking of being a sand ninja with scorch and crystal was either sand or earth and almost was going to go for the Shukaku since I was not able to use chomei when I had it before.

Shukaku was never really a tailed beast i cared for. Now the three tails that was one i liked, mainly cus of the tails looking to fierce

Yeah did not really want shukaku but saw he was open, although decided against it and just decided to get either scorch or crystal and was thinking Kamizuru clan. My favorites are the two tails as I thought she looked cool and the six tails for a medical ninja.  

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 5:37 am
Kyeonji

--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

Hey!~ Ughh.. biggrin my girlfriends not around. You two. Want to have some fun?? -Grins- Meet me somewhere in the Cloud Village. My Genin awaits.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:53 pm
Tentaigo
Kyeonji

--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

Hey!~ Ughh.. biggrin my girlfriends not around. You two. Want to have some fun?? -Grins- Meet me somewhere in the Cloud Village. My Genin awaits.
post wherever. Kyeonji wants to fight you solo first.  

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 1:20 am
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Tentaigo
Kyeonji

--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

post wherever. Kyeonji wants to fight you solo first.

lol by any chance this won't turn into a grudge match. mrgreen We're friends. Let's become friends. Rivals. Stuff like that. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:41 pm
Howdy Peeps!  

iChaosLodALT

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:12 pm
iChaosLodALT
Howdy Peeps!
Hiya!
Welcome to our guild!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:24 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
iChaosLodALT
Howdy Peeps!
Hiya!
Welcome to our guild!
Thanks!, currently reading through everything. Its been a few years since I was last on gaia so gotta take things slow.  

iChaosLodALT

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:47 pm
Two quick questions.
1) Does the kekkai genkai count towards the single element of a Genin or are we allowed to have another if it makes any difference I was going to go for Sensory.
2) If allowed Sensory can I have Third Eye if needing sand element I was thinking of doing Third Eye with crystal particles similar to how Rasa used Gold Dust.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:45 pm
Orphen Darkfire
Two quick questions.
1) Does the kekkai genkai count towards the single element of a Genin or are we allowed to have another if it makes any difference I was going to go for Sensory.
2) If allowed Sensory can I have Third Eye if needing sand element I was thinking of doing Third Eye with crystal particles similar to how Rasa used Gold Dust.

1)Fused elements do not count, but the elements that make up that fused element do. You may start with all component elements of a fused element if you have that fused element.
2)I wouldn't require sand specifically, but you would need some branch of Gaara's kekkei (sand, iron dust, gold dust, whatever).  

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:22 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Orphen Darkfire
Two quick questions.

1)Fused elements do not count, but the elements that make up that fused element do. You may start with all component elements of a fused element if you have that fused element.
2)I wouldn't require sand specifically, but you would need some branch of Gaara's kekkei (sand, iron dust, gold dust, whatever).

1) Could I get sensory instead and just use Crystals Release jutsu. Or would I need to get earth and if there is later another one that is used to form crystal since it's rare.
2) Could I use crystal particles from Crystal Release if not would I need magnet release. I also was thinking of a custom where using a crystal ball or turning a crystal ball into an eye to spy from distance like the Third Eye but got stumped so I was wondering about the Third Eye.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:30 pm
Orphen Darkfire
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Orphen Darkfire
Two quick questions.

1) Could I get sensory instead and just use Crystals Release jutsu. Or would I need to get earth and if there is later another one that is used to form crystal since it's rare.
2) Could I use crystal particles from Crystal Release if not would I need magnet release. I also was thinking of a custom where using a crystal ball or turning a crystal ball into an eye to spy from distance like the Third Eye but got stumped so I was wondering about the Third Eye.

1)No, just Earth
2)I'd allow something like that. just submit it as a custom technique, though. Of course, that is sensory.  

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:41 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Orphen Darkfire
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Orphen Darkfire
Two quick questions.

1)No, just Earth
2)I'd allow something like that. just submit it as a custom technique, though. Of course, that is sensory.

1) Earth is a good element.
2 ) Trying to think of the specific and fine with waiting until later when I can get sensory then I might have a better idea.
3) Is the Crystal ability to crystallize things and jutsu going to be limited. Crystal Release is proving a little harder then I thought mostly because of the most devasting aspect of it being able to crystallize physic material and jutsu, I would be fine with not being able to use it on actual characters but still seems like it will be something either hard to use or others get mad at if I just keep crystallizing most elements that come at me. Also trying to figure out an appropriate rank for each jutsu where I can still have other jutsu to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:57 pm
Orphen Darkfire
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Orphen Darkfire
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Orphen Darkfire
Two quick questions.

1)No, just Earth

2 ) Trying to think of the specific and fine with waiting until later when I can get sensory then I might have a better idea.
3) Is the Crystal ability to crystallize things and jutsu going to be limited. Crystal Release is proving a little harder then I thought mostly because of the most devasting aspect of it being able to crystallize physic material and jutsu, I would be fine with not being able to use it on actual characters but still seems like it will be something either hard to use or others get mad at if I just keep crystallizing most elements that come at me. Also trying to figure out an appropriate rank for each jutsu where I can still have other jutsu to.
the normal moves can crystalize and would be high ranking. Just make some custom moves that can't crystalize humans for lower ranking stuff  

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:02 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Orphen Darkfire
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Orphen Darkfire
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Orphen Darkfire
Two quick questions.

1)No, just Earth

the normal moves can crystalize and would be high ranking. Just make some custom moves that can't crystalize humans for lower ranking stuff

Okay and thank you for all the help.  
Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces