Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fat Stax Pet Cats

Aged Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:32 pm
Hello mates. Nice to meet you all. I think I'm going to take a whack at this guild, been itching for some Naruto RP's for a bit...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:37 pm
Just joined, haven’t RPed in yearssss. Excited to get back to it!  

hurdy13

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:17 pm
Glad to have both of you join the ranks ^^
If you have any questions feel to ask~  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:59 am
Been thinking about The sakon and Ukon clan but I had a few questions

1. How independent would the two be? would I need to stay in the same forum or can they split up say one in land of earth, one in Fire?

2. Sakon and Ukon's wiki page mentioned how one was more dominant one kind of sneaky, is this also a necessity?

3.Would I make one profile for both, or two separate ones?  

hurdy13

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Fat Stax Pet Cats

Aged Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:47 am
hurdy13

I remember you from somewhere mate, just unsure where from. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:21 am
Capt Kool-Aid
hurdy13

been in a few guilds over the years, usually naruto or one piece, might be one of those  

hurdy13

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Fat Stax Pet Cats

Aged Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:51 pm
hurdy13
Capt Kool-Aid
hurdy13

been in a few guilds over the years, usually naruto or one piece, might be one of those

That was basically the extent of mine as well, I’m assumig t was one of those haha. Either way, cool to run into you and let’s hope is new guys end up doing well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:08 am
Aww I remember this place!  

Loto Teh Sake

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:59 am
hurdy13

1. How independent would the two be? would I need to stay in the same forum or can they split up say one in land of earth, one in Fire?

2. Sakon and Ukon's wiki page mentioned how one was more dominant one kind of sneaky, is this also a necessity?

1) I would say they should start off in the same place, they could roam to different places but not start in two different countries. For example, if you start in the Land of Fire, one could go to the marketplace while another was training, but not have one grow up in Fire country while the other was in Wind country.

2) No, those are personality traits of the two characters, yours can have any personality you'd like.

3) I would make one profile page and title it with both characters names. Include two separate profiles under that category. I will check with fellow mods to be sure how to go about this.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:30 pm
For those playing Sakon and Ukon clan, or for whatever reason, 2 characters that work together, half of your jutsu points, you can spend on techniques that both will share (only paying for a single technique once). The other half, you divide between them and spend on different techniques, so they have some variety. Academy jutsu will fall into the first half.

So, lets say your character is D rank and starts with 25 points. For your first category, shared jutsu, this is half of your 25 points. It rounds down, so you have 12 points to spend this way.

Now, your other category is individual techniques. You have 13 (round up for this one) points to divide up between them as you wish. so, you could even give all of them to 1 twin and 0 to the other if you wanted.

Each time you learn a new jutsu, you must add it to the lower of the two categories (or choose if it’s a tie). So, let's say, shared and unshared both have 5 points worth of jutsu, you can give the next technique you learn to shared. Lets say that puts shared at 8 points. Then the next technique you learn has to go to unshared. Lets say that puts unshared at 7 points. Then, 8 to 7, the next one again goes to unshared.  

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:41 pm
Welcome, new guys and old faces alike!

We have a Discord chat as well, if anyone wishes to join. It can help your approval process along.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:22 am
Kaija_14
hurdy13

1) I would say they should start off in the same place, they could roam to different places but not start in two different countries. For example, if you start in the Land of Fire, one could go to the marketplace while another was training, but not have one grow up in Fire country while the other was in Wind country.

2) No, those are personality traits of the two characters, yours can have any personality you'd like.

3) I would make one profile page and title it with both characters names. Include two separate profiles under that category. I will check with fellow mods to be sure how to go about this.

Yea I’m regards to them moving separate they would starts together, I meant when traveling and stuff would they be able to go separately, which it seems so. Just some other guilds I’ve been in, when you play that clan they kinda make it so it’s almost one character just split into two sometimes. But this seems to be different, I like it. I’ll make their profiles when I’m off work  

hurdy13

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:38 am
And thusly, on this day, the day of days.

I posted stuff  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:46 am
Hey, if you're committing to the Guild then it'll be easier to join the Discord Chat it'll really make things go through faster and much easier than going through this OOC thread.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

hurdy13

Capt Kool-Aid

Loto Teh Sake

Nohkiyoe

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:25 am
but..........I don't really want to redownload discord :l

I'm still here to RP and such but like I keep erratic hours myself. I don't mind waiting too long personally. and if I get antsy I can always message someone.

Though ill look into it if it moost.  
Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces