Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thewomboldt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:19 am
Lion of the Lord
Hello one and all.
hi there  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:20 am
Tentaigo
Uchiha Roxas

I like your training. You sure are tough. lmao

User Image

Mate... I ain't even started.
User Image

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Lion of the Lord

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:44 pm
thewomboldt
hi there

Greetings, I was just invited to the guild last night and felt to check things out. So how do you like the guild?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:15 pm
Lion of the Lord
thewomboldt
hi there

Greetings, I was just invited to the guild last night and felt to check things out. So how do you like the guild?

Wha-- New Member? Perfect. wink You'll love this guild. It's system allows you to grow stronger. Not be limited to just a character, but you can use your imagination to become better as a shinobi. You can create custom techniques and weapons. Very Naruto based. Great storyline. There's even still some slots for some cool clans, techniques, and positions in the guild. Not only that but all members are active currently. I'm thinking if you love Naruto. You'll love this guild. twisted  

Tentaigo

Lion of the Lord

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:22 pm
Tentaigo
Wha-- New Member? Perfect. wink You'll love this guild. It's system allows you to grow stronger. Not be limited to just a character, but you can use your imagination to become better as a shinobi. You can create custom techniques and weapons. Very Naruto based. Great storyline. There's even still some slots for some cool clans, techniques, and positions in the guild. Not only that but all members are active currently. I'm thinking if you love Naruto. You'll love this guild. twisted

Thanks for the welcome. I am not half bad at Naruto based rps. My characters range from power and skill and I often play a variety of characters. However I mostly prefer to play shinobi from none main villages like the five great nations. Unless I choose to be a kage. I rarely play a tailed beast outside of Zero Tails. That being said, I like making my own jutsu's and clans because it makes the rp more original.

Still wondering what type of character I should make. Be it a hero, villain or someone in-between. However I am still learning about this point system and travel and all other rules.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:02 pm
The Booty Gang Captain
Lion of the Lord
Tentaigo

Thanks for the welcome. I am not half bad at Naruto based rps. My characters range from power and skill and I often play a variety of characters. However I mostly prefer to play shinobi from none main villages like the five great nations. Unless I choose to be a kage. I rarely play a tailed beast outside of Zero Tails. That being said, I like making my own jutsu's and clans because it makes the rp more original.

Still wondering what type of character I should make. Be it a hero, villain or someone in-between. However I am still learning about this point system and travel and all other rules.

what i got out of reading the point system and the rules is...
you can start with a certain amount but have to learn other jutsu
you can learn as much as you want

we have no chakra or hp system, but the mods are trusting everyone to rp fair be and considerate of others i guess which is fine

Kirigakure's the best Village right now btw but only because my RPC is there

begins plans to kidnap his rpc based off this logic  

Makako-ma

Lion of the Lord

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:05 pm
After reading it, this all seems rather complicated.... It feels more like an mmo rpg made by video game programmers, rather than a Naruto rp forum based guild.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:23 pm
Makako-ma
The Booty Gang Captain
Lion of the Lord
Tentaigo

we have no chakra or hp system, but the mods are trusting everyone to rp fair be and considerate of others i guess which is fine

*allows your rpc to kidnap me just so i can leave Kiri and grab her titties while kidnapped*  

The Booty Gang Captain

Ruthless Grabber

5,525 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

thewomboldt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:27 pm
Lion of the Lord
thewomboldt
hi there

I really like it everyone is friendly  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:42 pm
The Booty Gang Captain
Makako-ma
The Booty Gang Captain
Lion of the Lord
Tentaigo

*allows your rpc to kidnap me just so i can leave Kiri and grab her titties while kidnapped*

small chested older kuudere lady is oddly okay with this.  

Makako-ma

The Booty Gang Captain

Ruthless Grabber

5,525 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:47 pm
Makako-ma
The Booty Gang Captain
Makako-ma
The Booty Gang Captain
Lion of the Lord
Tentaigo

kidnap me right now  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:49 pm
The Booty Gang Captain
Makako-ma
The Booty Gang Captain
Makako-ma
The Booty Gang Captain

kidnap me right now

xD unfortunately she's actually in konoha and headed north right now

though I'm not sure what to do with her in the near future.. the details on the corruption are a bit sketchy at best  

Makako-ma

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:23 pm
I don't know if I should be entertained or scared by this chat 0.0  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:26 pm
Hmm... not really a place to travel aside from the corruption lol.. I think. About to leave Konoha  

Makako-ma

Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces