Welcome to Gaia! ::

The D-Party

Back to Guilds

Because we like Diedrich. And Parties! 

Tags: Diedrich, Grunny, D-Party, Party, President 

Reply Archives: Where all old threads go to die.
HBC Halloween Event

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D-Party

Vice Captain

Eternal Partier

12,300 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:31 am
Hello crew!

We are just event on top of event on top of event right now!

I took our ideas, and tried to start working on our post for the HBC thing.

I decided to go with IRL pumpkin carving, and the monster Diedrich art thing. Please take a look and tell me if everything makes sense.

We talked a little about doing some kind of "Trick for Treats" thing in the thread where maybe we can reward people for role playing out elaborate pranks? Is this something you guys want to do? How do you think we can do this?

Hassli

Zana Bonanza

Inuyasha_roxs_08

Serafiella

systemfailure99

Dyed Zinc

Silenced Nocturne

[Elske]-[XXIX]

Arynaria

Also, speaking about events on top of events on top of events: Do we want to take the lead on the GCD fanclub xmas event again this year? Or should I ask S-Corp?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:12 pm
Hm, I think we should ask S-Corp first, since it's kinda their thing.

As for trick or treating, maybe we could a quote game? Like, first person to quote the special message and roll a six sided dice. Even number gets them a treat, and odd number gets them a trick. Or something like that?  

Zana Bonanza

Crew

Team Diedrich

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:58 pm
Zana Bonanza

As for trick or treating, maybe we could a quote game? Like, first person to quote the special message and roll a six sided dice. Even number gets them a treat, and odd number gets them a trick. Or something like that?
That sounds good to me. Then we can give out candy items or ju8nk items.

We just have to get a couple people to do it randomly.

Sounds like I'm going to have oral surgery sometime during the event, so I may be MIA for part of it.

Also, HBC is going to give us about 132 billion gold to go towards prizes. So that will be nice.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:16 pm
Hassli
Zana Bonanza

Sounds like I'm going to have oral surgery sometime during the event, so I may be MIA for part of it.

Also, HBC is going to give us about 132 billion gold to go towards prizes. So that will be nice.

Awesome possum.

I'm sure I'll be around. Hope your surgery goes well!  

Zana Bonanza

Crew

Team Diedrich

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:16 am
Zana Bonanza
Hassli
Zana Bonanza

Awesome possum.

Cool cool cool.

I'm pretty nervous about it. Just being at the dentist office makes me feel sick. I told them they may have to tie me down. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:50 pm
Hassli
Zana Bonanza
Hassli
Zana Bonanza

Awesome possum.

Cool cool cool.

I'm pretty nervous about it. Just being at the dentist office makes me feel sick. I told them they may have to tie me down. D:

When I was a kid, they did have to literally strap me down. whee I've gotten better about it, but I feel ya.  

Zana Bonanza

Crew

Team Diedrich

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:16 pm
Zana Bonanza
Hassli
Zana Bonanza
Hassli
Zana Bonanza

Awesome possum.

Cool cool cool.

When I was a kid, they did have to literally strap me down. whee I've gotten better about it, but I feel ya.
Me too! But now I'm a grown man. It's a problem. I told Emma she might have to go with me to help keep me from freaking out. She was not all about it haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:38 pm
Not sure how we want to do the trick or treat contest. What are some good example items we might give away? Should we buy them ahead of time?  

D-Party

Vice Captain

Eternal Partier

12,300 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Zana Bonanza

Crew

Team Diedrich

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:44 pm
Hassli
Zana Bonanza
Hassli
Zana Bonanza
Hassli
Zana Bonanza

Awesome possum.

Cool cool cool.

Me too! But now I'm a grown man. It's a problem. I told Emma she might have to go with me to help keep me from freaking out. She was not all about it haha.

What are you getting done? Maybe they can put you under.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:45 pm
Zana Bonanza
Hassli
Zana Bonanza
Hassli
Zana Bonanza

Awesome possum.

Cool cool cool.

What are you getting done? Maybe they can put you under.
First is a root canal, then they have to take some impacted teeth out. It's going to be horrible.

They may put me underm, but I doubt it haha  

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Zana Bonanza

Crew

Team Diedrich

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:03 pm
Hassli
First is a root canal, then they have to take some impacted teeth out. It's going to be horrible.

They may put me underm, but I doubt it haha

Yikes! I do not envy you, boss. sweatdrop I dunno about root canals, but they put me under when I got my wisdom teeth removed. Didn't feel a thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:05 pm
Hassli

Zana Bonanza

Inuyasha_roxs_08

Serafiella

systemfailure99

Dyed Zinc

Silenced Nocturne

[Elske]-[XXIX]

Arynaria

Does the quote game in the Halloween thread make sense? Who can for sure help lead that game sometimes on the mule? I figure we can get rid of some random junk!  

D-Party

Vice Captain

Eternal Partier

12,300 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Zana Bonanza

Crew

Team Diedrich

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:53 pm
D-Party

Does the quote game in the Halloween thread make sense? Who can for sure help lead that game sometimes on the mule? I figure we can get rid of some random junk!

Looks good to me! And I'll definitely be around at night (EST time), so I'll make sure it at least gets posted then.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:43 am
Zana Bonanza
D-Party

Looks good to me! And I'll definitely be around at night (EST time), so I'll make sure it at least gets posted then.
Sounds like a plan!  

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Archives: Where all old threads go to die.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games