Welcome to Gaia! ::

The D-Party

Back to Guilds

Because we like Diedrich. And Parties! 

Tags: Diedrich, Grunny, D-Party, Party, President 

Reply Archives: Where all old threads go to die.
Christmas Event?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:35 pm
Hey D-party!

We need to start talkign about our Xmas Party!

Do we want to band together with other fan groups again? Or make our own event?

I am ok with either choice! I definitely want our xmas event to be pretty simple though!

Share your ideas!

Note: We will definitely have a Guild-Wide Secret Santa like we have done in the past!

Edit: GOING WITH TEAMWORK!

Check out the planning thread!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:56 pm
Either or. I think it helps strengthen us to team up with other peeps. Lot more fun and ideas.

I might repeat myself or previous years on ideas.

Another Color / Draw contest. - Draw Snowmen, Draw Santa, Make a reindeer, make a elf, etc etc.

Let's Build A Snowman. - Either draw a snowman/snowlady/snow diedrich or do some sort of quoting thing? Or...you either draw a head, middle or bottom to a snowman and we randomly put them together for a cool combo. OR we have some choices and ask people to put them in a combo that is funny/cool or something like that.

Locate Santa - A quoting thing like we did for the Debate thing. Each person adds directions on how to get to Santa's workshop.  

Inuyasha_roxs_08

Crew

Toxic Treasure

22,490 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:27 pm
Inuyasha_roxs_08
Either or. I think it helps strengthen us to team up with other peeps. Lot more fun and ideas.

I might repeat myself or previous years on ideas.

Another Color / Draw contest. - Draw Snowmen, Draw Santa, Make a reindeer, make a elf, etc etc.

Let's Build A Snowman. - Either draw a snowman/snowlady/snow diedrich or do some sort of quoting thing? Or...you either draw a head, middle or bottom to a snowman and we randomly put them together for a cool combo. OR we have some choices and ask people to put them in a combo that is funny/cool or something like that.

Locate Santa - A quoting thing like we did for the Debate thing. Each person adds directions on how to get to Santa's workshop.
That sounds fun!

I think working together makes it lazier and I am all about laziness!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:55 pm
Xmas with Diedrich Avi contest?

( ~o3o)~  

Pineapple Orgy

Dramatic Smoker

23,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25

UndeadIris

Heroic Friend

21,375 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:38 am
Maybe a holiday party with Diedrich? Contest ideas I have 1. Holiday short story contest? Cute, Funny & Creepy? 2. Secret Santa RNG? 3. Holiday gameshow w/Trivia?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:23 pm
I'm always down for laziness I mean teamwork!

Build a Santa trap? Or tell Diedrich's babies a Christmas story? Decorate a Diedrich shaped gingerbread bunny? (I feel like we may have done that already.)  

Zana Bonanza

Crew

Team Diedrich

an81angel

Loved Lunatic

32,740 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:01 pm
~ My Ideas ~
X-mas Diedrich Cookie Decorating Contest
(gingerbread/sugar/etc.)
Holiday Diedrich Art Contest
(draw Diedrich for the holidays)
Festive Avatar Builder Contest
(best holiday outfit for Diedrich or Carl)
Tree Ornament Design Contest
(what ornament would best suit a Diedrich x-mas tree)
Christmas Card Caption Contest
(have a Diedrich/Carl themed holiday card image that is odd or funny, and have people write up the best caption for inside the card)

that's all i got atm.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:36 am

`.Diedrich has had a tough year! I want to see how folks imagine he'd be spending his Christmas Holidays.

Does he go off to a holiday location to unwind or does he stay home? How would he decorate wherever he is? Who would he spend it with?

I guess I'm thinking of something like an art contest for a Diedrich Holiday Snapshot. Illustrate something from his imaginary Instagram (or whatever's the Gaian equivalent like they have Dropplr) or since we're collaborating with other folks other NPCs' Instagrams even, since he's likely going to photobomb everyone forever anyway.
        Or, since this is pretty focused on background and setting, maybe a writing contest instead, idk.

Some of the previous suggestions already cover this sort of thing, but I have no idea what the little guy might be doing with himself now and I'm curious to see what folks think.

Hey, Diedrich is hella broke now, does he DIY gifts/decorations? If so, what does he make and how? Would it be too much to ask folks to make an IRL Diedrich-themed Christmas decoration and send in a photo of it on their tree?

Hopefully I'm not thinking of any of this because I remember it from previous years.
        lol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

[Elske]-[XXIX]

Crew

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Archives: Where all old threads go to die.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games