Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:17 am
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

He kept his sword loose in his sheath as he followed the Warg. He had to admit, Dusk did have a point. He followed cautiously behind, all the while keeping a wary lookout for anything out of the ordinary. Dusk was right about the forest. Though it looked healthy, there was something terribly off. "It has to be the work of Tyrius. It's too quiet. It's like a ghost forest." He calmed his horse as Dusk tried to call out to Mina. A pit began to form in his stomach. "I've got a bad feeling about this. I'm wondering if that silverite did something to her. I saw how Aidar reacted to it, even you were affected by it. Could that be the reason why? Do you remember which way she went after you two separated?"

User Image
"Straight a head, if I'm not mistaken."
*Dusk answers sniffing the ground.*
"I've picked up her sent!"
*The Warg barks and then takes off, racing through the trees.*
"This way!"

A brief flicker of hope went through him and hurried back to keep up. He flicked the reigns as hard as he could, spurring the horse on. Hopefully Mina was ok, but he couldn't help shaking that something dreadful was going to happen, if it hadn't already."

User Image
*Dusk leads the way for while, running through the woods, until is suddenly stopped in his tracks by a strong foul smell. Immediately he begins to whine as the smell overwhelms his nose.*
"What IS that STENCH!?"
*Pressing for the sake of his Lady, the Warg he reluctantly tracks the it to a strange puddle of a chunky soup-like substance farther up ahead. It has a nasty and putrid acidic smell to it that is nauseating.*

The Elf reeled as the stench and clapped a hand to his mouth as he gagged and coughed violently. Dear Lord, the smell was horrible. He knew the stench of death well, but this was unlike anything he had ever smelled before. He guided the horse past the puddle of the foul smelling stuff.

He felt his stomach twist as he caught another wave of the smell and it took everything in him not to vomit. "I have no idea, but it's horrible. Let's keep moving."

"You need to learn to me more attentive to your surroundings, when tracking."
*Dust responds, sniffing curiously at the puddle.*
"Even unpleasant things have a story to tell of the place were you find them..."
*Dusk then licks up a chunk from the puddle and begins to chew it.*
"It's sour... But, it also tastes of roast deer meat..."
*He then laps at the fluid.*
"Fermented honey... and there are also cherry pits in here. There is no doubt about it... This puddle is the last meal my Lady has eaten..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:38 am
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

He kept his sword loose in his sheath as he followed the Warg. He had to admit, Dusk did have a point. He followed cautiously behind, all the while keeping a wary lookout for anything out of the ordinary. Dusk was right about the forest. Though it looked healthy, there was something terribly off. "It has to be the work of Tyrius. It's too quiet. It's like a ghost forest." He calmed his horse as Dusk tried to call out to Mina. A pit began to form in his stomach. "I've got a bad feeling about this. I'm wondering if that silverite did something to her. I saw how Aidar reacted to it, even you were affected by it. Could that be the reason why? Do you remember which way she went after you two separated?"

User Image
"Straight a head, if I'm not mistaken."
*Dusk answers sniffing the ground.*
"I've picked up her sent!"
*The Warg barks and then takes off, racing through the trees.*
"This way!"

A brief flicker of hope went through him and hurried back to keep up. He flicked the reigns as hard as he could, spurring the horse on. Hopefully Mina was ok, but he couldn't help shaking that something dreadful was going to happen, if it hadn't already."

User Image
*Dusk leads the way for while, running through the woods, until is suddenly stopped in his tracks by a strong foul smell. Immediately he begins to whine as the smell overwhelms his nose.*
"What IS that STENCH!?"
*Pressing for the sake of his Lady, the Warg he reluctantly tracks the it to a strange puddle of a chunky soup-like substance farther up ahead. It has a nasty and putrid acidic smell to it that is nauseating.*

The Elf reeled as the stench and clapped a hand to his mouth as he gagged and coughed violently. Dear Lord, the smell was horrible. He knew the stench of death well, but this was unlike anything he had ever smelled before. He guided the horse past the puddle of the foul smelling stuff.

He felt his stomach twist as he caught another wave of the smell and it took everything in him not to vomit. "I have no idea, but it's horrible. Let's keep moving."

"Even unpleasant things have a story to tell of the place were you find them..."
"Fermented honey... and there are also cherry pits in here. There is no doubt about it... This puddle is the last meal my Lady has eaten..."

Sha bristled at the comment. "I know how to track, but when one is in great haste, sometimes tracking is something that time will not allow." He looked down at the puddle. "I just don't understand the smell. This stuff...it smells rancid. By that alone, it doesn't seem that much time has passed since she was here..." He noticed that some of mixture on the path ahead. "It looks as though she went this way." He noticed the disturbance in the earth. "She was followed...by what I can't tell." He shook his head, not like where this was going. "We should continue on. If she's I'll and something is after her, it won't end well for her."  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:14 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

User Image
"What IS that STENCH!?"

Sha bristled at the comment. "I know how to track, but when one is in great haste, sometimes tracking is something that time will not allow." He looked down at the puddle. "I just don't understand the smell. This stuff...it smells rancid. By that alone, a long time has passed since she was here..." He noticed that some of mixture on the path ahead. "It looks as though she went this way." He noticed the disturbance in the earth. "She was followed...by what I can't tell." He shook his head, not like where this was going. "We should continue on."

*Dusk looks at the path ahead.*
"This is very strange..."
*The Warg says.*
"We Icewolves do not fall ill... If not for the ailments of occasionally lame prey we would not even know what sickness is... For her to be in such a state, something must be very wrong indeed... Come, we must hurry... If she resorts toy entering the shadow world to save time in covering even more ground, we may never find her... She could exit the other side of the forest, while we are busy covering it's entirety!"
*Dusk then moves ahead to inspect the trail.*
"This appears to be a beaten path..."
*Dusk observes.*
"I can pick up many scents, especially Human... and very young ones at that... children... But, hers is the most recent sent.... Come! Let us hurry, we've lingered to long."
*And with those words and thoughts, Dusk leaps into full stride and bounds off down the trail.*
"My lady, please hold on just a little longer... we are coming..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:37 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Tyrius winces as he is unexpectedly slashed and burned, disperses into a cloud of bats, instantly reforms, then swings a right cross at his opponent's head.*

*With his eyes still shut, he blocks the blow with the back of his left forearm, the force of the clashing of limbs creating create a huge explosion of energy and a shock wave that shakes the land. Aidar then launches his right knee forward into the vampire's gut, then spins to bring his left foot a around in a powerful spinning back kick that hooks Tyrius's belly and sends him flying and ripping out his guts in the process as the kick spins him about and Sirius slashes him across the lower spine. Aidar then opens his eyes.*

Sha continued to head north across what was left of the field. He followed the tracks along the trail as he moved across the grass. He soon came upon her Warg Dusk, who was still recovering next to some woods. He jumped down and ran to the Warg. "Dusk, are you ok? Where is Mina?" The Warg nodded weakly toward the forest. He did his best to make the Warg comfortable. "Stay here and try not move too much. I'll find her." He jumped back on his horse and took off in the direction that Dusk had pointed out to him. As he rode, he would call out to her, hoping to hear a response.

User Image
*Finding some of his strength restored, Dusk struggles to get up and then bounds off into the woods in pursuit of Sha. The Warg quickly catches up to him, spooking his horse. Desperately the horse tries to out run the Warg but Dusk is too fast and eventually passes them making the horse stop in it's tracks, as Dusk turns about to face it. the rears back, flailing it's front hooves in defense, but Dusk just stand there, trying to tell the horse in his terrible language that he poses no threat, the horse either doesn't list or can't understand. Frustrated with the scared animal, Dusks backs away a bit and starts to calmly look around, trying to be non threatening. He succeeds in getting the horse to calm down, but the animal still remains uneasily skittish in his presence.*

As he traveled, he kept his head on a swivel. With Tyrius still alive, who knew what fell things still lurked around. His anger was still hot as continued his search. How dare Lord Aidar send him away. The fool wanted all the glory for himself. After all his help, this was how he was repaid?

He muttered curses under his breath as he stayed on the move. It was then that the horse began to scream in fear and raise up. He did his best to sooth the animal and he removed his sword from his sheath. In the dim light, he was just able to make out the from of Dusk.

He let out a breath and put his sword away. "Dusk, you keep doing that, one of these days it isn't going to end well for you." It appeared that Dusk was trying to lead him. "You know where Mina is?"

User Image
*Dusk answers back in his terrible language, consisting of horrible growls and snapping. Though the Elf cannot understand the Warg's tongue, his telepathy the meaning of his thoughts, easily enough.*
"You stand a better chance of finding her, with my help."
*Dusk tells him.*
"I know of an easier way then just wandering through the forest and talking loudly as if you expect her to be just behind the next tree."
*The Warg the turns around, sits, and lifting his head to the heavens, lets out a loud and shrill howl. He keeps this up for a breif while, and then stops, listening for an answer. he hears nothing. He tries again, but still no answer. Dusk growls is frustrations. It's not like his lady to not answer. She must really be in some serious trouble. he tries one more time, this time howling at the top of his lungs, fro all the world to hear. Dead silence. In fact, he can't hear anything at all except for crickets, the neighing on champing of Sha's horse, and the breathing of all three of them as well as leaves rustling in the wind and loud violent rumbling coming from the Direction that Lord Aidar and Tyrius are fighting in. he doesn't like this, one bit.*
"Where are the other sounds?"
*He wonders.*
"This is a forest, there should be other sounds... owls hooting, frogs croaking, little night time rodents and foxes scurrying about... All I hear are insects.... I don't like being in this forest.... it's almost lifeless... the trees appear healthy, but I can still sense a presence of death in the air... I don't know what it is or where it may be, but I can sense it! It's not natural. This is a very dangerous place... My Lady, where ARE you? Why don't you answer?..."
*Dusks's fur bristles and his tail begins to flicker in agitation.*

*Aileen's ears perk up and she hears Dusk howling and looke to the north.
Reverting to her human form, she then hops atop greagus's back.*
"Ah may nae be able tae elp Uncle Aidar, bu there still be another tha Ah may... Ye comin, Homac?*
*She then holds out her left hand for Homac, while holding onto Greagus's mane with her right.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:12 pm
VanessaXross
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*As soon as the bat is crushed between the Burning Icewolf's jaws, it begins to break down and turns to smoke that returns to it's source, as soon as it leave's the Vrykolakas's mouth. the smoke and bats then reform into Tyrius, his wounds completely healed. But, this time it took longer for him to reform. Normally, he can recover from any wound, but this fight has been wearing him down, the blows of his enemy too strong and powerful for him. Against most opponent's he has always been able to sustain multiple injuries, before having to repair himself, but the Burning Icewolf's blows are far stronger and more powerful than anything he has ever encountered. Every strike and every slash has been taking their toll, forcing hi to reconstruct far too frequently and rapidly draining his immense energy reserves. As he hovers there in the air, looking down on his enemy, he clutches his now healed belly with his right hand, the pain from the wound still lingering in his mind.*
"I need to end this, quickly..."
*He thinks to himself.*
He then transforms into a horrific bat demon, becomes surrounded by a sphere of hellfire and dark energy, and dives at the Burning Icewolf with the force of a comet.

*Aidar dodges the attack, leaping backwards and wrapping his cape about himself to protect himself from the massive ensuing explosion that sends of dust and debris.*

*From inside the explosion, Tyrius resorts to once again using his End of All Days attack, causing a tornado around him to dissipate the energy and hellfire as the the ground quakes and fissures to open and the shy darkens. This time instead of explosions lighting up the sky and raining hellfire down, the explosions are concentrated round them in a field area blast after blast batters the Burning Icewolf and envelops him in a huge sea of hellfire.*

"Wha's goin on!?"
*Aileen cries out, staggering a round as the ground shakes. with a bit of effort, she manages to get outside the dome, hanging on to the end of the tunnel she finds that it is now day, but she cannot see a sun. She then looks out into the battle field, which looks more like a war zone, and sees the chaos Tyrius is causing.*
"Oh, nae again!" sad
*She cries. She then notices the source of the light just in front of the tornado. She can't quite make out it's size or shape, as it is too bright to look directly at. She then squint's her eyes as she tries in vain to get a better look.*

*Zudhred is suddenly awakes, riled by the quake, and walks outside past Aileen. Despite the violent movement of the ground he doesn't stagger.*
"What in the name of Ulfris is GOING ON!?"
*He shouts, Erinys staggering after him. He then sees the light and just stands there, wide eyed and unmoving. He stands firmly despite the quake as his son makes his way up behind him, using the wall of the tunnel to suport himself and keep from falling down.*
"Father..."
*Erinys says, staggering.*
"How is it that you walk and stand so easily in this chaos?..."
*Will.*
*Zudhred answers, in a dream-like state, seemingly entranced by the light. Erinys looks ahead and tries to resist against being blinded.*
"What IS that!?"
*He asks.*
"I think it's Jarlson..."
*Zudhred answers.*
"He and Tyrius are fighting inside there... No... Not fighting... Tyrius can't even defend himself right know... Jarlson is literally beating him..."
"How can you tell?"
*Erinys asks.*
*Zudhred doesn't answer, he just keep watching.*
"how do you even expect to beat that, father?"
*Erinys asks.*
"I'll find a way."
*Zudred answers, turning and walking passed Aileen as he begins to head south passed the dome.*
"Come Erinys."
*Zudhred commands.*
"We are leaving."
*But, Dad!*
*Erinys says hurrying after him. Zudhred then stops and looks back over his left shoulder.*
"What?"
*He asks irritated.*
"What if Tyrius wins?"
"Are you joking?"
*Zudhred scoffs. Against... THAT!?"
"Well, I know it's unlikely..."
*Erinys responds.*
"But it IS possible."
*Zudhred turns around, looking over Eriny's shoulder at the fight while the daylight dims as the Burning Icewolf prepares to finish his attack.*
"Your right."
*Zudhred says stepping passed Erinys.*
"We should stay until the end."
*As they watch the stick floats up and pokes Zudhred in both of his cheeks*

*Zudhred projects a freezing aura that causes the stick to freeze solid and crumble to frozen dust and blow away, scattering into the wind.*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:37 am
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

Sha continued to head north across what was left of the field. He followed the tracks along the trail as he moved across the grass. He soon came upon her Warg Dusk, who was still recovering next to some woods. He jumped down and ran to the Warg. "Dusk, are you ok? Where is Mina?" The Warg nodded weakly toward the forest. He did his best to make the Warg comfortable. "Stay here and try not move too much. I'll find her." He jumped back on his horse and took off in the direction that Dusk had pointed out to him. As he rode, he would call out to her, hoping to hear a response.

User Image
*Finding some of his strength restored, Dusk struggles to get up and then bounds off into the woods in pursuit of Sha. The Warg quickly catches up to him, spooking his horse. Desperately the horse tries to out run the Warg but Dusk is too fast and eventually passes them making the horse stop in it's tracks, as Dusk turns about to face it. the rears back, flailing it's front hooves in defense, but Dusk just stand there, trying to tell the horse in his terrible language that he poses no threat, the horse either doesn't list or can't understand. Frustrated with the scared animal, Dusks backs away a bit and starts to calmly look around, trying to be non threatening. He succeeds in getting the horse to calm down, but the animal still remains uneasily skittish in his presence.*

As he traveled, he kept his head on a swivel. With Tyrius still alive, who knew what fell things still lurked around. His anger was still hot as continued his search. How dare Lord Aidar send him away. The fool wanted all the glory for himself. After all his help, this was how he was repaid?

He muttered curses under his breath as he stayed on the move. It was then that the horse began to scream in fear and raise up. He did his best to sooth the animal and he removed his sword from his sheath. In the dim light, he was just able to make out the from of Dusk.

He let out a breath and put his sword away. "Dusk, you keep doing that, one of these days it isn't going to end well for you." It appeared that Dusk was trying to lead him. "You know where Mina is?"

User Image
*Dusk answers back in his terrible language, consisting of horrible growls and snapping. Though the Elf cannot understand the Warg's tongue, his telepathy the meaning of his thoughts, easily enough.*
*Dusk tells him.*
"I know of an easier way then just wandering through the forest and talking loudly as if you expect her to be just behind the next tree."
*The Warg the turns around, sits, and lifting his head to the heavens, lets out a loud and shrill howl. He keeps this up for a breif while, and then stops, listening for an answer. he hears nothing. He tries again, but still no answer. Dusk growls is frustrations. It's not like his lady to not answer. She must really be in some serious trouble. he tries one more time, this time howling at the top of his lungs, fro all the world to hear. Dead silence. In fact, he can't hear anything at all except for crickets, the neighing on champing of Sha's horse, and the breathing of all three of them as well as leaves rustling in the wind and loud violent rumbling coming from the Direction that Lord Aidar and Tyrius are fighting in. he doesn't like this, one bit.*
*He wonders.*
"This is a forest, there should be other sounds... owls hooting, frogs croaking, little night time rodents and foxes scurrying about... All I hear are insects.... I don't like being in this forest.... it's almost lifeless... the trees appear healthy, but I can still sense a presence of death in the air... I don't know what it is or where it may be, but I can sense it! It's not natural. This is a very dangerous place... My Lady, where ARE you? Why don't you answer?..."
*Dusks's fur bristles and his tail begins to flicker in agitation.*

"Ah may nae be able tae elp Uncle Aidar, bu there still be another tha Ah may... Ye comin, Homac?*
*She then holds out her left hand for Homac, while holding onto Greagus's mane with her right.*
* Homac takes her hand and gets up onto greagus*
Homac: you don't even need to ask.  

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:05 am
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

User Image

User Image
*Dusk tells him.*
*He wonders.*
*Dusk's fur bristles and his tail begins to flicker in agitation.*

* Homac takes her hand and gets up onto Greagus*
Homac: you don't even need to ask.

*The great and mighty Warg Greagus then bucks the two into the air for a moment and generates a saddle and harness of ice, complete with hand holds, before they land. He then takes off with them on his back, running at full speed for the forest to the north as a second howl now rings out.*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:26 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

User Image
"What IS that STENCH!?"

Sha bristled at the comment. "I know how to track, but when one is in great haste, sometimes tracking is something that time will not allow." He looked down at the puddle. "I just don't understand the smell. This stuff...it smells rancid. By that alone, a long time has passed since she was here..." He noticed that some of mixture on the path ahead. "It looks as though she went this way." He noticed the disturbance in the earth. "She was followed...by what I can't tell." He shook his head, not like where this was going. "We should continue on."

*The Warg says.*
"We Icewolves do not fall ill... If not for the ailments of occasionally lame prey we would not even know what sickness is... For her to be in such a state, something must be very wrong indeed... Come, we must hurry... If she resorts toy entering the shadow world to save time in covering even more ground, we may never find her... She could exit the other side of the forest, while we are busy covering it's entirety!"
*Dusk observes.*
"I can pick up many scents, especially Human... and very young ones at that... children... But, hers is the most recent sent.... Come! Let us hurry, we've lingered to long."
*And with those words and thoughts, Dusk leaps into full stride and bounds off down the trail.*

He did his best to keep up with the Warg. "If I had to guess, I'm thinking it was that Silverite crystal. I saw what it did to Aidar and to you and it wouldn't surprise me if she is suffering from the same aftereffects. Howe was that thing created and how did Tyrius know of its existence, I wonder..." He kept his eyes and ears sharp for any sign of trouble.  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:43 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

*The Warg says.*
*Dusk observes.*

He did his best to keep up with the Warg. "If I had to guess, I'm thinking it was that Silverite crystal. I saw what it did to Aidar and to you and it wouldn't surprise me if she is suffering from the same aftereffects. Howe was that thing created and how did Tyrius know of its existence, I wonder..." He kept his eyes and ears sharp for any sign of trouble.

"Lord Aidar might be able to answer those questions. He seemed to have recognized that stone at first sight..."
*Dusk answers.*
He may know. As for the stone, Lady Aileen said that it wouldn't effect her in her human form... If she was mistaken, then we have to get it away from her, fast!"

*Meanwile, Greagus and his passengers arrive at the puddle of vomit in the middle of the path.*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:00 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

*The Warg says.*
*Dusk observes.*

"Lord Aidar might be able to answer those questions. He seemed to have recognized that stone at first sight..."
*Dusk answers.*
He may know. As for the stone, Lady Aileen said that it wouldn't effect her in her human form... If she was mistaken, then we have to get it away from her, fast!"

*Meanwile, Greagus and his passengers arrive at the puddle of vomit in the middle of the path.*

"Agreed. I do recall Aileen stating that, but if Mina transformed back into her more..."animalistic" form...she'd be more susceptible to its influence. Curse this infernal darkness. There's something in this enchanted gloom that blinds my sight..."  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:07 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

*The Warg says.*
*Dusk observes.*

*Dusk answers.*

"Ewww, GROSS!"
*Aileen says, holding her nose with he left hand.*
"Wha BE tha stuff, it's smells AWFUL!"  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games