Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:47 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
"
*right behind aidar, vanessa walks past him, in what looks like, messed up undergarments and messy bed hair, and reaks of sweat and something else*
Vanessa: he is right, calm down you two. One, homac will be fine Aileen, also everyone is entitled to their oppinion, and what nots. Two, Darkfrost, you need us just as much as we need you, let us work together. Three, Aidar, Mizuti's WO, isnt somethinng that can just e controled, but with Ra-chan's help i can manipulate it, wil that work for you?

"Manipulate it in wha way?"
*Aidar asks*
"The las thing we need is for me or any other male member o our company ta catch a glimpse o her an turn into a droolin maniac while on the move."

User Image
*Mina smiles her cocky fanged grin.*
"Don't flatter yourself, filth!"
*She scoffs*
I am ze daughter of ze Shadow Lord, Alpha Lord of ze Rangers. If not for you, I vould already be at our destination and no enemy vould be able to see me coming."
Vanessa: dont worry Aidar, if things work out properly we should have no problems. Now that i am done analyzing those three, it is your turn. And as for you ms Darkfrost, it is not wise to be this rude, we must work together, so lets not fight  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:07 pm
??? (By the looks of things shinryu, you are getting ignored,)
Shinryu: i noticed......  

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:06 pm
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
"
*right behind aidar, vanessa walks past him, in what looks like, messed up undergarments and messy bed hair, and reaks of sweat and something else*
Vanessa: he is right, calm down you two. One, homac will be fine Aileen, also everyone is entitled to their oppinion, and what nots. Two, Darkfrost, you need us just as much as we need you, let us work together. Three, Aidar, Mizuti's WO, isnt somethinng that can just e controled, but with Ra-chan's help i can manipulate it, wil that work for you?

*Aidar asks*
"The las thing we need is for me or any other male member o our company ta catch a glimpse o her an turn into a droolin maniac while on the move."

User Image
*She scoffs*
I am ze daughter of ze Shadow Lord, Alpha Lord of ze Rangers. If not for you, I vould already be at our destination and no enemy vould be able to see me coming."
Vanessa: dont worry Aidar, if things work out properly we should have no problems. Now that i am done analyzing those three, it is your turn. And as for you ms Darkfrost, it is not wise to be this rude, we must work together, so lets not fight

User Image
"I am Ze Shadow Lord's daughter an vill do as I please, you smelly &^*%*&% stain of a half-blooded MUTT!!"
*Mina snaps. Aidar then releases his hold on Darkfrost to slap her on her right cheek and then deals a HARD a bone crunching backhand to her left. causing her to spin around.*
"Ah said, ENOUGH!"
*He snarls. Mina yelps as she spins and then steps back whimpering and yelping continuously and excessively in pain as she clutches her face which is now clearly shattered, with her now bloody hands. She falls to her right knee and bends over in pain. She remains that way, for a moment, before spitting several molars and a fang into her hands. Clutching the teeth in her left hand she stops whimpering and stands back up, shaking the blood from her right hand. She then stands back up wiping the blood from her face. which now seems unharmed.*
"Forgive me, my lord. I am sorry"
*Mina says.*
"Go back ta the banquet an either feed, or rest. Ye have only 10 minutes."
*Aidar commands, her as she casually pops her teeth back into their sockets.*
"Yes, my lord."
"Mina answers. She then heads back to the west end of the camp, followed by her four Wargs. Along the way she stops for a brief moment next to Ragnarok and mutters something into her ear.*
"How's the cheek?... If you don't vant ze other to match, you'll stay avay from heem! I'll make you look like a cat! Zen again, it would be an improvement on your part to go from being a sow to being a pussy_cat, vouldn't it? Ebon!"
*She then continues on followed by her four shadowy Wargs. 3 keep up with her, but the fourth lingers behind and stops right beside Ragnarok. Lifting his left hind leg, the Warg then proceeds to urinate on Ragnarok's left thigh.*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:25 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
"

*Aidar asks*

User Image
*She scoffs*

User Image
"I am Ze Shadow Lord's daughter an vill do as I please, you smelly &^*%*&% stain of a half-blooded MUTT!!"
*Mina snaps. Aidar then releases his hold on Darkfrost to slap her on her right cheek and then deals a HARD a bone crunching backhand to her left. causing her to spin around.*
"Ah said, ENOUGH!"
*He snarls. Mina yelps as she spins and then steps back whimpering and yelping continuously and excessively in pain as she clutches her face which is now clearly shattered, with her now bloody hands. She falls to her right knee and bends over in pain. She remains that way, for a moment, before spitting several molars and a fang into her hands. Clutching the teeth in her left hand she stops whimpering and stands back up, shaking the blood from her right hand. She then stands back up wiping the blood from her face. which now seems unharmed.*
*Mina says.*
"Yes, my lord."
"Mina answers. She then heads back to the west end of the camp, followed by her four Wargs. Along the way she stops for a brief moment next to Ragnarok and mutters something into her ear.*
"How's the cheek?... If you don't vant ze other to match, you'll stay avay from heem! I'll make you look like a cat! Zen again, it would be an improvement on your part to go from being a sow to being a pussy_cat, vouldn't it? Ebon!"
*She then continues on followed by her four shadowy Wargs. 3 keep up with her, but the fourth lingers behind and stops right beside Ragnarok. Lifting his left hind leg, the Warg then proceeds to urinate on Ragnarok's left thigh.*

Vanessa: Aidar, this one hates ra-chan doesn't she? Please forgive me
*vanessa's eyes glow purple*  

VanessaXross

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:16 pm
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
"

*Aidar asks*

User Image
*She scoffs*

User Image
"I am Ze Shadow lord's daughter and vill do as I please, you smelly &^*%*&% stane of a half-blooded MUTT!!"
"Ah said, ENOUGH!"
*He snarls. Mina yelps as she pins and then steps back whimpering and yelping continuously and excessively in pain and she clutches her face which is now clearly shattered, with her now bloody hands. She falls to her right knee and bends over in pain. She remains that way, for a moment, before spitting several molars and a fang into her hands. Clutching the teeth in her left hand she stops whimpering and stands back up, shaking the blood from her right hand. She then stand back op wiping the blood from her face. which now seems unharmed.*
*Mina says.*
"Yes, my lord."
"Mina answers. She then heads back to the west end of the camp, followed by her four Wargs. Along the way she stops for a brief moment next to Ragnarok and butters something into her ear.*
*She then continues on followed by her four shadowy Wargs. 3 keep up with her, but the fourth lingers behind and stops right beside Ragnarok. Lifting his left hind leg, the Warg then proceeds to urinate on Ragnarok's left thigh, before hurrying along after Mina.*

*Aidar hadn't seen what happened, but had accurately guessed from the sound of the Warg urinating and sighed. he then bowed his head, holding his forehead in his right hand and and gave a growling groan as Vanessa gave asked her question. He then turns to reply.*
"Aye."
*He answers.'
"Ah recall tha she made tha very clear when she admitted to it, in their las duel. It seems tha she resents havin to fight so hard agains a lowly Human. Which is clearly all that she believes Ragnarok ta be. Her pride was greatly damaged in tha fight, and from that damged pride, comes great anger. On top o tha, it appears she wants me for her mate and is doing everything she can ta try ta drive Ragnarok away from me. Normally, such competitions take place between men over a woman an only in the form of a fight between two wolves. the loser flease and the winer claims his mate... Bu, In mah case, it be different. Ever since me da passed the title of Baron on ta me; as a bachelor, Brydwolves have taken a special interest in me.... Ah may be handsome and unbelievably strong for even an Icewolf, which already makes me highly desirable to them... Bu now tha Ah be the Baron, there be more to it than jus tha..."
*Aidar then goes over to Shinryu.*
"Ah think I'll take up yer offer, me friend. There be no way Ah'll be gettin any sleep before we leave, but a nice cup o tea should at least relax me."
*Aidar says.*

(Shouldn't we be waiting for Ra-chan to respond first? After all, sh DID just just get peed on, if I got peed on, I'd definitely respond to that, before anybody else can... confused )  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:14 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

For a long while, he had kept himself in seclusion from the others. He had wanted peace and quiet to not only focus on healing his wounds but to center himself...to lose himself in order to gain further insight on the movements of their enemy. Yet the peace was shattered by the arrival of others and misunderstandings. He rose to his feet and used a cane that he had brought with him to bear the weight of his still healing leg. He blinked his waxy gaze as he moved forward keeping himself in the shadows.

He kept a firm grip on his cane while the other he kept clenched around an dark object that he kept at his breast. Ever so often, he would squeeze the object and his mind would become enveloped in whispers pertaining to his surroundings. It was clear to him that this newcomer and Aidar had some sort of past and she believed one of the others had supplanted her. He had expected things would come to blows, but Aidar quickly smoothed things over.

"My my, the escalated quickly. With the rattle you lot are maing, I'm surprised that Flarn or his ilk haven't found out about us."

*Aidar turns he head from his left over to his right as he as his right ear picks up the sound of Sha speaking as he approaches from behind. he catches his sent, it is similar to that of a Dark Elf of the Dons but without the similarity to a Vampire. He also instinctively detects a certain presence from him that is just like how he feels in Luminova's presence. From these deductions, he guesses what Sha really is. *
"The Elf is right. "
*He says.*
"We need ta keep quite, lest it be easer for the enemy ta find us."
*Aidar again shifts hi head to the left.*
"Ragnarok."
*Aidar calmly says over his shoulder.*
"Ah opened a portal tha can take ye an Mizuti home, just south o here, bu it will na be lastin long. If ye wish to take her home an get tha power o hers, which makes all men fight over her under control in a safer place then this, then Ah suggest tha ye go now. As long as tha power is oot a control, she be a threat. Unfortunately, once ye pass through the portal, ye will na be able ta return. We have no teleportation alters near by, except in the cities, and they all be under attack by the Zurg. Alone, ye may be able ta make it through Barton an catch back up ta us at G-Labs, but with Mizuti, it is unlikely tha ye'll survive. Ah'm sorry ta see ye go, it lessens our chance o survival. But it can na be helped, and if we survive, there'll be other missions. Ah do na like it, bu wit Mizuti's current condition, it has t be done."
*Aidar then looks down at Darkfrost.*
"Lady Mina, get up. Ah have no use for ye on all fours."

User Image
"Are you sure about zat, my lord?"
*She asks she asks with a charming fanged smile. Aidar's ears suddenly perk up as he looks at her dumbfounded for a moment and then growls at her.*
"I'm not hearing a "no"..."
*She seductively responds with a sultry voice. Aidar's tail slaps the ground and then flattens his and snarls, bareing his fangs.*
"Right!"
Mina yelps as she jumps to her feet..*
"getting up."

"I can't say I agree with that plan Lord Aidar. We're already low on re-enforcements and we'll need everyone we can. I've come to sense a darkness surrounding Flarn that is prohibiting me from sensing his intentions. We very well be walking into a trap. We'll need everyone which is why I ask for permission to try and help Mizuti with this condition of hers."
*Completly brushing off the woman, I glance at this new person, then turn my attention towards Aidar and sloely shake my head.* "Nein, please leave Mizuti to us und lady Vanessa, she vishes to test our velcome oblivions, along vith yourz uzwell. For now just leave her in ze tent"

Sha gave the woman a bow. "As you wish." He kept quiet as he watched the spectacle unfold and he winced ever so slightly as Aidar struck her and gave her her marching orders. "Much anger do I sense in that one. Yes, much anger and pride." He turned his attention back to Aidar
"What would you have me do?"  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:50 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar asks*

User Image
*She scoffs*

User Image
"I am Ze Shadow lord's daughter and vill do as I please, you smelly &^*%*&% stane of a half-blooded MUTT!!"
"Ah said, ENOUGH!"
*He snarls. Mina yelps as she pins and then steps back whimpering and yelping continuously and excessively in pain and she clutches her face which is now clearly shattered, with her now bloody hands. She falls to her right knee and bends over in pain. She remains that way, for a moment, before spitting several molars and a fang into her hands. Clutching the teeth in her left hand she stops whimpering and stands back up, shaking the blood from her right hand. She then stand back op wiping the blood from her face. which now seems unharmed.*
*Mina says.*
"Yes, my lord."
"Mina answers. She then heads back to the west end of the camp, followed by her four Wargs. Along the way she stops for a brief moment next to Ragnarok and butters something into her ear.*
*She then continues on followed by her four shadowy Wargs. 3 keep up with her, but the fourth lingers behind and stops right beside Ragnarok. Lifting his left hind leg, the Warg then proceeds to urinate on Ragnarok's left thigh, before hurrying along after Mina.*

*Aidar hadn't seen what happened, but had accurately guessed from the sound of the Warg urinating and sighed. he then bowed his head, holding his forehead in his right hand and and gave a growling groan as Vanessa gave asked her question. He then turns to reply.*
"Aye."
*He answers.'
"Ah recall tha she made tha very clear when she admitted to it, in their las duel. It seems tha she resents havin to fight so hard agains a lowly Human. Which is clearly all that she believes Ragnarok ta be. Her pride was greatly damaged in tha fight, and from that damged pride, comes great anger. On top o tha, it appears she wants me for her mate and is doing everything she can ta try ta drive Ragnarok away from me. Normally, such competitions take place between men over a woman an only in the form of a fight between two wolves. the loser flease and the winer claims his mate... Bu, In mah case, it be different. Ever since me da passed the title of Baron on ta me; as a bachelor, Brydwolves have taken a special interest in me.... Ah may be handsome and unbelievably strong for even an Icewolf, which already makes me highly desirable to them... Bu now tha Ah be the Baron, there be more to it than jus tha..."
*Aidar then goes over to Shinryu.*
"Ah think I'll take up yer offer, me friend. There be no way Ah'll be gettin any sleep before we leave, but a nice cup o tea should at least relax me."
*Aidar says.*

(Shouldn't we be waiting for Ra-chan to respond first? After all, sh DID just just get peed on, if I got peed on, I'd definitely respond to that, before anybody else can... confused )

??????:ahahahahahahahahahahahahajahajahahahaha
Shinryu:just because no one can hear you doesn't mean that's not rude......anyways.
*shinryu makes a cup and pours some tea into it and gives it to aidar  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:00 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
"

*Aidar asks*

User Image
*She scoffs*

User Image
"Ah said, ENOUGH!"
*Mina says.*
"Yes, my lord."
*withought breaking my expression rage over takes me, despite disobeying aidar or my master i decide on another method of pay back. With my pinkie i tap on my sword three times, and snap my fingers.after a minute small reddish black lightnig strikes from the sky and strikes the warg three or four times, no lethal damage but enough for him to feel something *  

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:32 pm
sha312
Ragnarok_Akumachi
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

For a long while, he had kept himself in seclusion from the others. He had wanted peace and quiet to not only focus on healing his wounds but to center himself...to lose himself in order to gain further insight on the movements of their enemy. Yet the peace was shattered by the arrival of others and misunderstandings. He rose to his feet and used a cane that he had brought with him to bear the weight of his still healing leg. He blinked his waxy gaze as he moved forward keeping himself in the shadows.

He kept a firm grip on his cane while the other he kept clenched around an dark object that he kept at his breast. Ever so often, he would squeeze the object and his mind would become enveloped in whispers pertaining to his surroundings. It was clear to him that this newcomer and Aidar had some sort of past and she believed one of the others had supplanted her. He had expected things would come to blows, but Aidar quickly smoothed things over.

"My my, the escalated quickly. With the rattle you lot are maing, I'm surprised that Flarn or his ilk haven't found out about us."

*Aidar turns he head from his left over to his right as he as his right ear picks up the sound of Sha speaking as he approaches from behind. he catches his sent, it is similar to that of a Dark Elf of the Dons but without the similarity to a Vampire. He also instinctively detects a certain presence from him that is just like how he feels in Luminova's presence. From these deductions, he guesses what Sha really is. *
"The Elf is right. "
*He says.*
"Ragnarok."
"Ah opened a portal tha can take ye an Mizuti home, just south o here, bu it will na be lastin long. If ye wish to take her home an get tha power o hers, which makes all men fight over her under control in a safer place then this, then Ah suggest tha ye go now. As long as tha power is oot a control, she be a threat. Unfortunately, once ye pass through the portal, ye will na be able ta return. We have no teleportation alters near by, except in the cities, and they all be under attack by the Zurg. Alone, ye may be able ta make it through Barton an catch back up ta us at G-Labs, but with Mizuti, it is unlikely tha ye'll survive. Ah'm sorry ta see ye go, it lessens our chance o survival. But it can na be helped, and if we survive, there'll be other missions. Ah do na like it, bu wit Mizuti's current condition, it has t be done."

User Image
*She asks she asks with a charming fanged smile. Aidar's ears suddenly perk up as he looks at her dumbfounded for a moment and then growls at her.*
*She seductively responds with a sultry voice. Aidar's tail slaps the ground and then flattens his and snarls, bareing his fangs.*
"Right!"
"getting up."

"I can't say I agree with that plan Lord Aidar. We're already low on re-enforcements and we'll need everyone we can. I've come to sense a darkness surrounding Flarn that is prohibiting me from sensing his intentions. We very well be walking into a trap. We'll need everyone which is why I ask for permission to try and help Mizuti with this condition of hers."
*Completly brushing off the woman, I glance at this new person, then turn my attention towards Aidar and sloely shake my head.* "Nein, please leave Mizuti to us und lady Vanessa, she vishes to test our velcome oblivions, along vith yourz uzwell. For now just leave her in ze tent"

Sha gave the woman a bow. "As you wish." He kept quiet as he watched the spectacle unfold and he winced ever so slightly as Aidar struck her and gave her her marching orders. "Much anger do I sense in that one. Yes, much anger and pride." He turned his attention back to Aidar

*Ebon give a loud and painful yelp as the black lightning strikes him and collapses. The Warg then struggles with much effort back to his feat and slinks away.
"Thank's Shinryu.."
Aidar says, as he takes the the cup of tea in his right hand. He takes a sip and turns around just in time to see Ebon limping after Mina. And closes his eyes as he gazes sightly down and chuckles.*
"Ah approve, Ragnarok.."
*He says, smiling.*
"Mina should a been the target though, he was only followin orders. Among our people, It does one no good ta ignore one who is harrasin ye. We tend ta take it as a weakness, if ye wanna beat her at her own game, ye gotta be even more ruthless than her."
*He takes a sip and then looks at Sha.*
"Ah'm sorry tha ye had to see tha, our ways are no doubt, unlike your own an by your standards, we mus be a very very brutal indeed."
*Aidar then points his left open palm at the ground in front of him and
and sends out a freezing blast as he raises his hand up to create a 6 foot spike of solid ice. he then slams his hand down on the spike, impaling it as far down as it will go, with no change in his expression. He then takes his perforated hand off of the spike and holds it out toward Sha at a 90 degree angle, as if to signal "Stop", with his fingers spread and displays the massive hole in his hand and lets Sha watch as the hole slowly shrinks and disappears entirely, without leaving even a scar.*
"When one can instantly heal from anythin but silver weapons and the removal of bones, pain tends to lose it's repulsion. Ah may have shattered the left side o her skull, but for her it may as well ave been jus a simple slap."
*He takes another sip.*
"Ye asked wha ye can do ta help, right?"
*He asks Sha.*
"As an Elf, ye ma na need sleep, but you should syill eat. I set up a banquet on the other end o camp with all sorts o food. Ah suggest ye get some. Other than that, hows yer bedside manner?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:14 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Ragnarok_Akumachi
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

"The Elf is right. "
*He says.*
"Ragnarok."

User Image
"Right!"
"getting up."

*Ebon give a loud and painful yelp as the black lightning strikes him and collapses. The Warg then struggles with much effort back to his feat and slinks away.
"Thank's Shinryu.."
Aidar says, as he takes the the cup of tea in his right hand. He takes a sip and turns around just in time to see Ebon limping after Mina. And closes his eyes as he gazes sightly down and chuckles.*
"Ah approve, Ragnarok.."
*He says, smiling.*
"Mina should a been the target though, he was only followin orders. Among our people, It does one no good ta ignore one who is harrasin ye. We tend ta take it as a weakness, if ye wanna beat her at her own game, ye gotta be even more ruthless than her."
"Ah'm sorry tha ye had to see tha, our ways are no doubt, unlike your own an by your standards, we mus be a very very brutal indeed."
and sends out a freezing blast as he raises his hand up to create a 6 foot spike of solid ice. he then slams his hand down on the spike, impaling it as far down as it will go, with no change in his expression. He then takes his perforated hand off of the spike and holds it out toward Sha at a 90 degree angle, as if to signal "Stop", with his fingers spread and displays the massive hole in his hand and lets Sha watch as the hole slowly shrinks and disappears entirely, without leaving even a scar.*
"When one can instantly heal from anythin but silver weapons and the removal of bones, pain tends to lose it's repulsion. Ah may have shattered the left side o her skull, but for her it may as well ave been jus a simple slap."
*He takes another sip.*
*He asks Sha.*
"As an Elf, ye ma na need sleep, but you should syill eat. I set up a banquet on the other end o camp with all sorts o food. Ah suggest ye get some. other than that, hows yer bedside manner?"

He remained quiet as he listened to Aidar speak and he remained stoic as he watched the Icewolf's demonstration with his hand. "Impressive I must say. As for me-" he moved his robe aside to show his now uninjured leg. "The cane here was just for show. You needn't apologize for the behavior. I admit it is startling to see. I haven't seen violence of that sort since the War and that was many millenia ago. My Master taught me much about it. It doesn't mean that I'm not familiar with violence. I just try to avoid using it until circumstances dictate differently. But that is a conversation for another time. I've had my share of rest so that leaves only food. As for bedside manner, I take it you wish me to tend to the wounded?"  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:01 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Ragnarok_Akumachi
sha312

"Thank's Shinryu.."
"Ah approve, Ragnarok.."
*He says, smiling.*
*He takes another sip.*
*He asks Sha.*
"As an Elf, ye ma na need sleep, but you should syill eat. I set up a banquet on the other end o camp with all sorts o food. Ah suggest ye get some. other than that, hows yer bedside manner?"

He remained quiet as he listened to Aidar speak and he remained stoic as he watched the Icewolf's demonstration with his hand. "Impressive I must say. As for me-" he moved his robe aside to show his now uninjured leg. "The cane here was just for show. You needn't apologize for the behavior. I admit it is startling to see. I haven't seen violence of that sort since the War and that was many millenia ago. My Master taught me much about it. It doesn't mean that I'm not familiar with violence. I just try to avoid using it until circumstances dictate differently. But that is a conversation for another time. I've had my share of rest so that leaves only food. As for bedside manner, I take it you wish me to tend to the wounded?"
"It would be a big help."
*Says Aidar.*
"Some o them can na even feed themselves and as things currently stand, Only Aileen here is lookin after them. Speaking o which..."
*Aidar then looks at Aileen.*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:15 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Ragnarok_Akumachi
sha312

"Thank's Shinryu.."
"Ah approve, Ragnarok.."
*He says, smiling.*
*He takes another sip.*
*He asks Sha.*

*Says Aidar.*
"Some o them can na even feed themselves and as things currently stand, Only Aileen here is lookin after them. Speaking o which..."

*Aileen had just changed back into her human form, when she realized that Aidar was looking right at her.*
"Aye uncle, right away!"
*She says, as she rushes past Sha. Suddenly she stops and turns toward him."
'Do ye think ye can help me?"
*She asks Sha.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:17 am
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

*Ebon gives a loud and painful yelp as the black lightning strikes him and collapses. The Warg then struggles with much effort back to his feat and slinks away.
"Thank's Shinryu.."
"Ah approve, Ragnarok.."
*He says, smiling.*
*He takes another sip.*
*He asks Sha.*

*Says Aidar.*

*Aileen had just changed back into her human form, when she realized that Aidar was looking right at her.*
"Aye uncle, right away!"
*She asks Sha.*

"I would be more than happy to help. Allow me first to alter my visage. I don't think that it would be appropriate or helpful for the wounded to see me as I am now."

He closed his eyes and concentrated and the dark countance and clothing he had cloaked himself in changed to an all white atire. "I'm ready now."

Before he followed Aileen, he focused his gaze on Aidar. "If time permits later, there is something I wish to speak with you about regarding Mina."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:35 pm
sha312
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

"Thank's Shinryu.."
"Ah approve, Ragnarok.."
*He says, smiling.*
*He takes another sip.*
*He asks Sha.*

*Says Aidar.*

*I leen had just changed back into her human form, when she realized that Aidar was looking right at her.*
"Aye uncle, right away!"
*She asks Sha.*

"I would be more than happy to help. Allow me first to alter my visage. I don't think that it would be appropriate or helpful for the wounded to see me as I am now."

He closed his eyes and concentrated and the dark countance and clothing he had cloaked himself in changed to an all white atire. "I'm ready now."

Before he followed Aileen, he focused his gaze on Aidar. "If time permits later, there is something I wish to speak with you about regarding Mina."

"If ye wish."
*Aidar replies.*
"When we be on the move, ye can find me at the head of the caravan wit Kai, ye can talk ta me then."
Aidar watches Aileen as she returns to the infirmary of the camp with Sha.*
"It never seizes ta amaze me, when she changes like tha at will..."
*Aidar mutters. He takes another sip from his cup and then turns his attention back to Vanessa.*
"As Ah said, theour situation wit Mina os more complicated thansimply wo ladies fightin over me. In adition tu being prime choice as a mare, a union with me also carries a promise of power... The Baron is the supreme leader of all Icewolves, he's more like a King, than a Baron, really... "
*Aidar explains*
"Who ever I choose, will become like a queen. Mina knows this an clearly wants tha power... She be a true Icewolf noble. For as long as Avnove stood, We Icewolves ave always had an internal struggle for power and dominance among the alpha families, which was maintained through succession and arranged marriages. This struggle for power is na for the power of an individual, but for each family's influence over the others. it's like this...

From the beginnin, the the family o the Baron were direct descendants of Ulfris Himself, and bore the original name of Kreutz. As such, Lord Zudhred actually has a more rightful claim ta me title, than Ah do, as he bares the name o Kreutz. He's the true heir, na me, bu accordin ta history, he was tyranical and creul. So his da passed him up for his brother, me ancestor, Jarl. WE all know how tha ended. Jarl's daughter Kathleen succeed Jarl and founded Avnove. From that moment on, her line ruled, until it was eventually broken. Most of the Kreutz family was wiped out in a final crusade and none remaining were fit to lead, so a new line o Barons was establish, by selecting a lord from one o the other alpha families to rule as the new Baron. Tha new Baron was me great great grandpa, fro the Farmers Pack, and ever since then, the Farmers have been prominent over the Troopers, Smiths, Hunters, Rangers, Inn Keepers, Anglers, and Clerics. There were originally a balance o 8 rulin families tha maintained our civilization's needs...

The Farmers, Hunters, And Anglers would see so the hunting o game, growing o crops, and the catching o fish; for food.

The Troopers would act as our military at times o invasion, an the Rangers as our secret intelligence would monitor the forest and kill intruding Vampires; an they were very good at it, before the Shadow Knight sacrificed himself for em...

The Inn Keepers would manage the construction of new buildings, look after lost woodsmen an travelers, as well as see to the accommodation an entertainment o the Orcs that anally visit wit us to trade an recruit our Wargs....

The Clerics would see to our magical needs, such as the supplying o construct trees, lunar mushrooms, and moon crystals. (See guild Home)

The smiths would see to the building o our plumbing systems and an other metalwork.

An, the Baron's family would oversee these 8 families, settlin any disputes they may ave an redirectin their focuses at times as needed.

Bu, now tha the original family o Barons is now gone, tha balance is overseen by an extension o the Farmers which really is na all that balanced. So, now these 8 families struggle wit each other for prominence, to be more important than the others. The over all goal is to make one's family more famous or renowned than the others... It may sound silly, but the goal has it's perks and the struggle has also served to keep the line o Barons strong by reinforcing the gene pool with only the most fined and strongest breeding stock. Mighty parents produce mighty children, it's nature's way, survival of the fittest. There are two mane tacticks in this struggle...

The first is superiority through breeding. Basically, The Alphas of each family tend to wed their children off to the children of other Alphas, or even to new Alphas. These kind o unions establish an alliance of sorts. By weddin onces child of to the child of a more prominant family, the lesser family shares that prominence and rises to be equal ta tha family, instead o beneath. In short, it's about pride. Basically, if I were ta take Mina as me mate, it may na seem like a big deel,l but once we ave a pup... It would mean tha she had given birth to the future Baron, an tha be a great honor... An, tha honor would also extend ta her family an raise it over the other 7 alpha families.

The second tactic used in this struggle for power be the method o apprentice ship... each o the 8 Alpha families have special skills tha cannot be rivaled by the others,-specific specialties... Some can only be passed on by blood. other can be taught...

As Aileen has demonstrated, Members o Lord of lands ' family can change from human to beast at will. Most Werewolves ave no control over their transformation.

Members o the Druid prince's family ave a strong talent for mysticism and know many spells.

Members o the Water Lord's family may be mildly powerful in land, bu in the water, they be virtual gods.

Members o the Iron Lord's family, like me, can reverse the art of Cocytus Crafanc to generate fire, though it does not compare to my abilities. They are also resistant to heat and electrocution.

Members of the Wild Lords family are telepathic and can track prey by thought.

Members of the War Lord's family are highly are all highly trained knights and generals and adept in the use of weapons of all kind, rather than jus claws.

Members
The Earth Lord's Family van make plant rapidly grow.

Members o the Shadow Lord's family, such as Mina, can stealthily move without sound and literally become shadows.

And the members of the baron's family be incredibly powerful an strong.

Any one of these Alpha Lords would gladly give up havin a left eye, ta obtain a the skills an abilities of all 9 families. An, it be in the baron's best interest ta make sure tha his successor ave as many o them as possible. Me father was able ta call in some favors ta get me trainin from the Water Lord, Druid Prince, an Wild Lord... But the Shadow Lord, Mina's father, demanded a heavy price... He wanted me ta take Mina as me mate. Ah was only a little boy, and she a we baby at the time, and me father accepted. Ah knew nothin about the arrangement an it was casually assumed tha I would honorably jus go along wit it, when we were old enough. Her father, taught me everythin, including their shadow techniques. Those are forbidden to be known by anybody ouside their family...

By Icewolf tradition, Ah now be honor bound ta fulfill me father's end o the deal and take Mina as me mate. Bu, before her first transformation, Ah went into exile. Ah later returned after she had come o age, bu Ah did na remain. Instead, Ah founded The Darkhunters and remained outside o Avnove. No doubt, she ad been waitin the entire time for me to come to claim her, bu Ah did na come. An then, after Avnove was destroyed and we took them in as refugees, she found out about Ragnarok an me. Ye all know the rest. Ah used the destruction o Avnove as an excuse for Icewolf tradition being a thing o the past, but the truth was, Ah just did na wanna do it. Me life is me own and A'll choose for me self who will be me mate, Na me father, or anybody else!"
*Aidar finishes his tea and passes his cup back to Shinryu.*
'Thank's for the tea."
*He says.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games