Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:26 pm
*Tyrius reforms behind The Burning Icewolf and strikes with a new and even longer spear in a rapid thrusting attack.*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:37 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

Sha bristled at the comment. "I know how to track, but when one is in great haste, sometimes tracking is something that time will not allow." He looked down at the puddle. "I just don't understand the smell. This stuff...it smells rancid. By that alone, a long time has passed since she was here..." He noticed that some of mixture on the path ahead. "It looks as though she went this way." He noticed the disturbance in the earth. "She was followed...by what I can't tell." He shook his head, not like where this was going. "We should continue on."

*Dusk looks at the path ahead.*
"This is very strange..."
*The Warg says.*
"We Icewolves do not fall ill... If not for the ailments of occasionally lame prey we would not even know what sickness is... For her to be in such a state, something must be very wrong indeed... Come, we must hurry... If she resorts toy entering the shadow world to save time in covering even more ground, we may never find her... She could exit the other side of the forest, while we are busy covering it's entirety!"
*Dusk then moves ahead to inspect the trail.*
"This appears to be a beaten path..."
*Dusk observes.*
"I can pick up many scents, especially Human... and very young ones at that... children... But, hers is the most recent sent.... Come! Let us hurry, we've lingered to long."
*And with those words and thoughts, Dusk leaps into full stride and bounds off down the trail.*
"My lady, please hold on just a little longer... we are coming..."

He did his best to keep up with the Warg. "If I had to guess, I'm thinking it was that Silverite crystal. I saw what it did to Aidar and to you and it wouldn't surprise me if she is suffering from the same aftereffects. Howe was that thing created and how did Tyrius know of its existence, I wonder..." He kept his eyes and ears sharp for any sign of trouble.

"Lord Aidar might be able to answer those questions. He seemed to have recognized that stone at first sight..."
*Dusk answers.*
He may know. As for the stone, Lady Aileen said that it wouldn't effect her in her human form... If she was mistaken, then we have to get it away from her, fast!"

*Meanwile, Greagus and his passengers arrive at the puddle of vomit in the middle of the path.*

"Agreed. I do recall Aileen stating that, but if Mina transformed back into her more..."animalistic" form...she'd be more susceptible to its influence. Curse this infernal darkness. There's something in this enchanted gloom that blinds my sight..."

"Impossible."
*Dusk responds.*
"She needs the full moon for that, and the next one won't be for many days.... Which ever the case... We have to find her fast... there! Up ahead... I can see a silver light!"
*The Warg then quickens his pace, slowly beginning to leave Sha'a horse behind.*

*Meanwhile, Greagus inspects the vomit.*
"Reminds me of the one time I ripped open the stomach of some prey and it's undigested food spilled out..."
*The Warg barks.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:41 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

Sha bristled at the comment. "I know how to track, but when one is in great haste, sometimes tracking is something that time will not allow." He looked down at the puddle. "I just don't understand the smell. This stuff...it smells rancid. By that alone, a long time has passed since she was here..." He noticed that some of mixture on the path ahead. "It looks as though she went this way." He noticed the disturbance in the earth. "She was followed...by what I can't tell." He shook his head, not like where this was going. "We should continue on."

*The Warg says.*
"We Icewolves do not fall ill... If not for the ailments of occasionally lame prey we would not even know what sickness is... For her to be in such a state, something must be very wrong indeed... Come, we must hurry... If she resorts toy entering the shadow world to save time in covering even more ground, we may never find her... She could exit the other side of the forest, while we are busy covering it's entirety!"
*Dusk observes.*
"I can pick up many scents, especially Human... and very young ones at that... children... But, hers is the most recent sent.... Come! Let us hurry, we've lingered to long."
*And with those words and thoughts, Dusk leaps into full stride and bounds off down the trail.*

He did his best to keep up with the Warg. "If I had to guess, I'm thinking it was that Silverite crystal. I saw what it did to Aidar and to you and it wouldn't surprise me if she is suffering from the same aftereffects. Howe was that thing created and how did Tyrius know of its existence, I wonder..." He kept his eyes and ears sharp for any sign of trouble.

"Lord Aidar might be able to answer those questions. He seemed to have recognized that stone at first sight..."
*Dusk answers.*
He may know. As for the stone, Lady Aileen said that it wouldn't effect her in her human form... If she was mistaken, then we have to get it away from her, fast!"

*Meanwile, Greagus and his passengers arrive at the puddle of vomit in the middle of the path.*

"Agreed. I do recall Aileen stating that, but if Mina transformed back into her more..."animalistic" form...she'd be more susceptible to its influence. Curse this infernal darkness. There's something in this enchanted gloom that blinds my sight..."

"Impossible."
*Dusk responds.*
"She needs the full moon for that, and the next one won't be for many days.... Which ever the case... We have to find her fast... there! Up ahead... I can see a silver light!"
*The Warg then quickens his pace, slowly beginning to leave Sha'a horse behind.*

"Reminds me of the one time I ripped open the stomach of some prey and it's undigested food spilled out..."
*The Warg barks.*

"Tha's disgustin."
*Aileen says.*
"Ye mean tae tell us tha this be food that be already eaten an nae fully digested, yet!?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:52 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
*Tyrius reforms behind The Burning Icewolf and strikes with a new and even longer spear in a rapid thrusting attack.*

Aidar spinning left, Aidar turns around to face Tyrius and yelps in pain as his left shoulder is impaled, just under his pauldron, followed by several stabs to the belly, causing him to nearly fall to one knee, but just has the head of the spear comes rushing to his forehead, Aidar seizes and freezes in his left hand, while shattering it with his right fist and follows up with a right crescent kick to Tyrius's left ribs, and then pulling his leg back and a right spin, he follows up with a slash kick to Tyrius's face.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:51 am
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

Aidar spinning left, Aidar turns around to face Tyrius and yelps in pain as his left shoulder is impaled, just under his pauldron, followed by several stabs to the belly, causing him to nearly fall to one knee, but just has the head of the spear comes rushing to his forehead, Aidar seizes and freezes in his left hand, while shattering it with his right fist and follows up with a right crescent kick to Tyrius's left ribs, and then pulling his leg back and a right spin, he follows up with a slash kick to Tyrius's face.*

*Tyrius warps back, dodging his enemy's first kick but is caught by a cleaving chop to the left hip by Sirius that causes him to stop in his tracks and reconstruct, setting him up for a a second slash throufgh his nec that would have decapitated him, if not for him instantly reconstructing again.*
"SOUL STEAL!"
*He shouts as he reforms.*

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:09 am
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

*Dusk answers.*

"Impossible."
*Dusk responds.*

*The Warg barks.*

"Tha's disgustin."
*Aileen says.*
"Ye mean tae tell us tha this be food that be already eaten an nae fully digested, yet!?"
* homac looks over and then looks at aileen* more or less  

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:09 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Tyrius warps back, dodging his enemy's first kick but is caught by a cleaving chop to the left hip by Sirius that causes him to stop in his tracks and reconstruct, setting him up for a a second slash throufgh his nec that would have decapitated him, if not for him instantly reconstructing again.*
"SOUL STEAL!"

*Aidar yelps as he falls to his knees whimpering as streams of energy erupts from his body and arcs right into Tyrius.*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:52 pm
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"SOUL STEAL!"

*Aidar yelps as he falls to his knees whimpering as streams of energy erupts from his body and arcs right into Tyrius.*

*Now revitalized, Tyrius forms a whip of blood with his right hand, just as he did when fighting Aileen and strikes the Burning Icewolf across the left shoulder and chest with a right cross swing that brings his hand down by his left hip. Although his vest of Icewolf plate armor protects him from the blow, the whip splashes on contacts, splattering the enemy with his blood, which burns like acid on contact and seeps through the skin to attack the bloodstream. Tyrius then swings the whip again in a wide sweeping back hand that strikes the Burning Icewolf across the belly as he brings his hand above his head, swinging it around twice for blows across the chest to spread more venomous blood and across face to break the bottom jaw, then finally swings the whip around and down for a blow aimed at the hip to break the pelvis.*  

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:54 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"SOUL STEAL!"

*Now revitalized, Tyrius forms a whip of blood with his right hand, just as he did when fighting Aileen and strikes the Burning Icewolf across the left shoulder and chest with a right cross swing that brings his hand down by his left hip. Although his vest of Icewolf plate armor protects him from the blow, the whip splashes on contacts, splattering the enemy with his blood, which burns like acid on contact and seeps through the skin to attack the bloodstream. Tyrius then swings the whip again in a wide sweeping back hand that strikes the Burning Icewolf across the belly as he brings his hand above his head, swinging it around twice for blows across the chest to spread more venomous blood and across face to break the bottom jaw, then finally swings the whip around and down for a blow aimed at the hip to break the pelvis.*

*Aidar yelps as the blood burns him and and grits his teeth as he is struck across the belly and begins to stand, causing the following blows to instead hit him across the right thigh side and foot. Aidar winces with each strike but stands just as strongly as ever and looks right at Tyrius with perceiving blue eyes ans snarls, baring his sharp fangs as he begins to salivate.*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:04 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

*The Warg says.*
*Dusk observes.*

*Dusk answers.*

"Impossible."
*Dusk responds.*

*The Warg barks.*

The news sent a flood of relief through him and he urged the horse to gather as much strength as it could muster. He kept his eyes locked on the silver light. He hoped that nothing serious had happened to her. Speaking in his native tongue, he commanded the horse and he managed to catch up to the Warg.  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:19 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

*Dusk answers.*

"Impossible."
*Dusk responds.*

*The Warg barks.*

The news sent a flood of relief through him and he urged the horse to gather as much strength as it could muster. He kept his eyes locked on the silver light. He hoped that nothing serious had happened to her. Speaking in his native tongue, he commanded the horse and he managed to catch up to the Warg.

User Image
*Instead of saying clear of the silver light, Dusk brazenly plunges head long into it. as the light gets brighter and brighter, the image of a fallen figure leaning back against a tree comes into view and their details become more and more clearer. Stopping just in front of he he can now see it clearly in the silver light. The body is that of an unconscious female human, withered and covered with blotches caused by internal bleeding to the point that the skin almost looks as if it is completely red. Not a hair can be seen on it's head and the lips and nose have shriveled to the point that the face looks like a skull, it's left hand clutching the silverite tightly as it hangs weakly at her side. her breath is heavy and labored with gasping. Even in the denial of the presence of the Silverite, Dusk knows that her scent cannot lie. This poor, pitiful creature is indeed, without a doubt, the very Icewolf maiden they have been searching for. The same same mistress that he had watched over and protected and served faithfully from the very day she was was born. he watched her parents raise her, saw her take her first steps, and grow to great prowess as a ranger. She had been like a daughter to him. If he was human, he would now be in tears. Instead, all he can do is whine and lick her cheek.*
User Image

*Meanwhile, Greagus, Homac, and Aileen are following just behind and stop just short of the silver light.*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:57 pm
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"SOUL STEAL!"

*Aidar yelps as the blood burns him and and grits his teeth as he is struck across the belly and begins to stand, causing the following blows to instead hit him across the right thigh side and foot. Aidar winces with each strike but stands just as strongly as ever and looks right at Tyrius with perceiving blue eyes ans snarls, baring his sharp fangs as he begins to salivate.*

*Tyrius becomes intimidated by how his enemy is just taking his attacks thick they are nothing and backs away a bit. Then he redoubles his efforts and attacks the Burning Icewolf in the same manner as he did Aileen with the with the whip, hammering it down on his enemy. Again and again, he viciously strikes, moving his arm in an infinity pattern, raining the whip down on him on the left, then the right, then the left again. Over and over, on and on, he brings the whip down on the Burning Icewolf, eventually shifting to a circular motion, lunging to swing the whip down on him as hard as he can, then dragging the whip back and swinging it around to repeat the process again and again. Each time the whip strikes the ground, the impact sends rubble flying into the air.*  

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:24 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"SOUL STEAL!"

*Tyrius becomes intimidated by how his enemy is just taking his attacks thick they are nothing and backs away a bit. Then he redoubles his efforts and attacks the Burning Icewolf in the same manner as he did Aileen with the with the whip, hammering it down on his enemy. Again and again, he viciously strikes, moving his arm in an infinity pattern, raining the whip down on him on the left, then the right, then the left again. Over and over, on and on, he brings the whip down on the Burning Icewolf, eventually shifting to a circular motion, lunging to swing the whip down on him as hard as he can, then dragging the whip back and swinging it around to repeat the process again and again. Each time the whip strikes the ground, the impact sends rubble flying into the air.*

*Aidar just endures the attack, standing strongly and wincing as each blow spreads its poison and rattles his bones, hammering at his shoulders and then his head, He shuts his right eye as one of the blows lands on his check, splattering blood all over his face and turning his head left. After the assualt ends, Aidar turns his head to face Tyrius once again, his eye still shut to protect it from the poisonous blood. He then opens both his eyes wide and curls his lips back to expose his teath and goms in an expression of feral rage as he lunges his head forward and gives a vicious snarling bark that causes drool to fling and spray.*
"Welcome Oblivion!"
*He roars.*
"BURNIN BEAST SPIRIT!!!"

*A ethereal blue flame then envelops Aidar and grows to take the shape of a massive wolf's head. It then rises of the ground and Aidar is lifted beneath it as it grows a bipedal lupine body with huge claws and a flowing tail. The spiritual beast stands at a height of 15 feet, with Aidar at floating in it's core hith his forearms and lags below the knee reaching into it's limbs. faster than the eye can see, The Burning Icewolf then swings his left arm, controlling the beast as he would his shadow and backhands Tyrius with a massive spiritual hand so hard that it makes the Vampire burst like a water balloon and get blown away by the shear force of the impact.*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:35 pm
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"SOUL STEAL!"

*Aidar just endures the attack, standing strongly and wincing as each blow spreads its poison and rattles his bones, hammering at his shoulders and then his head, He shuts his right eye as one of the blows lands on his check, splattering blood all over his face and turning his head left. After the assualt ends, Aidar turns his head to face Tyrius once again, his eye still shut to protect it from the poisonous blood. He then opens both his eyes wide and curls his lips back to expose his teath and goms in an expression of feral rage as he lunges his head forward and gives a vicious snarling bark that causes drool to fling and spray.*
"Welcome Oblivion!"
*He roars.*
"BURNIN BEAST SPIRIT!!!"

*A ethereal blue flame then envelops Aidar and grows to take the shape of a massive wolf's head. It then rises of the ground and Aidar is lifted beneath it as it grows a bipedal lupine body with huge claws and a flowing tail. The spiritual beast stands at a height of 15 feet, with Aidar at floating in it's core hith his forearms and lags below the knee reaching into it's limbs. faster than the eye can see, The Burning Icewolf then swings his left arm, controlling the beast as he would his shadow and backhands Tyrius with a massive spiritual hand so hard that it makes the Vampire burst like a water balloon and get blown away by the shear force of the impact.*

OoC scene:
Jack: cmon vero its too easy
Veronica: no, its not worth it
Jack: yes it is
Veronica: no, besides this post is just gonna get deleted later and first of all.....
Shia labeouf: DO IT..... JUST DO IT....
Veronica: fine but both of us are doing it.
Jack: fine.....
*jack and veronica float up and with a marker and some other things go upnand edit Burning Icewolf's post*  

HomacXross7
Crew

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:36 pm
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"SOUL STEAL!"

"Welcome Oblivion!"
*He roars.*
"BURNIN BEAST SPIRIT!!!"

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games