Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:27 am
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar charges through the fire, moving so fast that he passes through without even being burned and appearing to just appear right infront of Tyrius.Hovering over the vampire, Aidar quickly reaches down as the beast spirit bends over placing Aidar directly behind Tyrius and upside-down, and he grabs him with his own arms around the waist. He then uprights himself, flipping Tyrius upside down and pile drives him. Aidar then gets back up, the beast spirit raising him into the air, and then lifting Tyrius up onto his shoulder, he bite the vampire's belly and again, power bombs him while ripping out his belly with his jaws. he then leaps into the air and performs a rolling scythe kick with his right leg and brings the beast spirit's massive foot down on on Tyrius, smashing into paste once again.*
The beast walks forward. Taking in the devistating attack as if it did not affect her, however it looks like the sword is absorbing some of the fire. After it clears the beast makes a certain stance that Aidar reconizes as one of her attacks known as "Rettung des gefallenen Mädchens"

*Aidar immediately throws out both his and the beast spirit's left hands in Ragnarok's direction.*
"Stay yer hand, Ragnarok!"
*Aidar calls out.*
"This be MY fight, MY burden, this task was appointed to MY family, and I alone mus carry it oot! For us tae attack him together would be cowardly an dishonorable!"
The beast glances at Aidar, and with a disappointed growl she lowers her stance but looks as if she is on guard.

"You will regret that request!"
*Tyrius says, reforming from a swarm of bats behind the Burning Icewolf.*
"Not even Ulfris was able to stand alone against me, and that was when I was weak!"
*Taking his Dragon Blood form and increasing his size to match The Burning Icewolf's Burning Beast Spirit, he lunges at his enemy with a powerful right cross punch aimed for his head.*

*Aidar turns back to face Tyrius.*
"Ah am nae ULFRIS!"
*He says, ducking under Tyrius's fist and letting pass throigh the head of the beast spirit as his rams it's spiritual right fist right up into Tyrius's solar plexus. The impact creating a powerful shock wave and shaking the land.*

*No longer able to reconstruct himself, Tyrius gasps and and begins to vomit blood. He then clench his teeth, trying to keep from losing the vital fluid, but some of it flows out the hole where his left cheek used to be. Despite his pain he manages to shrug off his enemy's and retaliates a blow from his right elbow to the Burning Icewolf's back.*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:38 am
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar immediately throws out both his and the beast spirit's left hands in Ragnarok's direction.*
*Aidar calls out.*
"This be MY fight, MY burden, this task was appointed to MY family, and I alone mus carry it oot! For us tae attack him together would be cowardly an dishonorable!"
The beast glances at Aidar, and with a disappointed growl she lowers her stance but looks as if she is on guard.

"Not even Ulfris was able to stand alone against me, and that was when I was weak!"
*Taking his Dragon Blood form and increasing his size to match The Burning Icewolf's Burning Beast Spirit, he lunges at his enemy with a powerful right cross punch aimed for his head.*

"Ah am nae ULFRIS!"
*He says, ducking under Tyrius's fist and letting pass throigh the head of the beast spirit as his rams it's spiritual right fist right up into Tyrius's solar plexus. The impact creating a powerful shock wave and shaking the land.*

*No longer able to reconstruct himself, Tyrius gasps and and begins to vomit blood. He then clenches his teeth, trying to keep from losing the vital fluid, but some of it flows out the hole where his left cheek used to be. Despite his pain he manages to shrug off his enemy's and retaliates a blow from his right elbow to the Burning Icewolf's back.*

*Aidar staggers forward past Tryius and then spins about with a slash kick that strikes Tyrius in the head with the right foot of the beast spirit.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:52 pm
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar calls out.*

"Ah am nae ULFRIS!"

*No longer able to reconstruct himself, Tyrius gasps and and begins to vomit blood. He then clenches his teeth, trying to keep from losing the vital fluid, but some of it flows out the hole where his left cheek used to be. Despite his pain he manages to shrug off his enemy's and retaliates a blow from his right elbow to the Burning Icewolf's back.*

*Aidar staggers forward past Tryius and then spins about with a slash kick that strikes Tyrius in the head with the right foot of the beast spirit.*

*Tyrius's head is turned left by the blow as he staggers back a bit, but he then turns his head back to face the Burning Icewolf and drives his massive right fist into his right side and ribs.*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:12 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"Ah am nae ULFRIS!"

*Tyrius's head is turned left by the blow as he staggers back a bit, but he then turns his head back to face the Burning Icewolf and drives his massive right fist into his right side and ribs.*

*Aidar yelps and grits his teeth as his ribs crack under the impact. he then grabs Tyrius's arm with his own hands and turning right swings the monster over his left shoulder and slams him into the ground. Then raising his right leg he brings it down in a vicious Scythe Kick, stomping the great foot of the beast spirit down hard on Tyrius's chest.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:15 pm
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"Ah am nae ULFRIS!"

*Aidar yelps and grits his teeth as his ribs crack under the impact. he then grabs Tyrius's arm with his own hands and turning right swings the monster over his left shoulder and slams him into the ground. Then raising his right leg he brings it down in a vicious Scythe Kick, stomping the great foot of the beast spirit down hard on Tyrius's chest.*

*Tyrius grabs for the beast spirit's leg to throw his enemy of him.*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:19 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Tyrius grabs for the beast spirit's leg to throw his enemy off of him.*

*Tyrius feels only the burning heat of the energy as his hands pass through the beast spirit's intangible leg. Aidar then pulls the leg back and kicks him hard, sending Tyrius flying a little bit away.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:58 pm
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Tyrius feels only the burning heat of the energy as his hands pass through the beast spirit's intangible leg. Aidar then pulls the leg back and kicks him hard, sending Tyrius flying a little bit away.*

*Tyrius flips back up onto his left and hand with his wings arched and his right arm curled and fist next to his chest.*
"It's hard to figure this technique of his out..."
*He thinks to himself.*
"It seems that I can't touch this "Burning Beast spirit", but it CAN touch me!... There must be a weakness..."
*Tyrius then hisses in rage and clenches his fist tightly, making it bleed.*
"Perhaps if I focus my attacks on the Burning Icewolf himself..."
*He then charges at his enemy, swinging a powerful right hook for his face.*

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:05 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Tyrius flips back up onto his left and hand with his wings arched and his right arm curled and fist next to his chest.*
*He thinks to himself.*
"It seems that I can't touch this "Burning Beast spirit", but it CAN touch me!... There must be a weakness..."

*Aidar blocks the blow with the left forearm of the beast spirit and then throws a straight punch for Tyrus's face with the beast spirit's right fist.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:14 pm
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*He thinks to himself.*
"Perhaps if i focus my attacks on the Burning Icewolf himself..."

*Aidar blocks the blow with the left forearm of the beast spirit and then throws a straight punch for Tyrus's face with the beast spirit's right fist.*

*Tyrius blocks the blow with a loud crash that shakes the land using his left forearm and looks in surprise as the beast spirit's arm passes through his to harmlessly connect with his face.*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:35 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*He thinks to himself.*

*Aidar blocks the blow with the left forearm of the beast spirit and then throws a straight punch for Tyrius's face with the beast spirit's right fist.*

*Tyrius blocks the blow with a loud crash that shakes the land using his left forearm and looks in surprise as the beast spirit's arm passes through his to harmlessly connect with his face.*

*Aidar then quickly strikes Tyrius in the left side with the beast spirit's knee. the leg then passes through Tyrius as Aidar turns about to follow up with a slash kick with the left foot that knocks Tyrius back.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:53 pm
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*He thinks to himself.*
"Perhapse if i focus my attacks on the Burning Icewolf himself..."

*Aidar then quickly strikes Tyrius in the left side with the beast spirit's knee. the leg then passes through Tyrius as Aidar turns about to follow up with a slash kick with the left foot that knocks Tyrius back.*

*Tyrius then jumps back holding his lift side with his right hand.*
"I Blocked it..."
*He thinks to himself.*
"I can't touch it, but I can block the blows?... I see... It's like being hit with water... It's the impact of the blows that hurt and not the contact, itself... I have you now!"
Tyrius then intimidatingly spreads his wings and stands hunched with his elbows bent and hands to the sides with his palms up and claws at the ready.*
"Come to me, Burning Icewolf! If you dare..."
*He taunts.*
"I'm going to CRUSH you!"
"I must end this quickly."
*He thinks to himself.*
"My Blood of the Dragon form will not last much longer..."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:06 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*He thinks to himself.*
"Perhaps if i focus my attacks on the Burning Icewolf himself..."

"I Blocked it..."
*He thinks to himself.*
"I can't touch it, but I can block the blows?... I see... It's like being hit with water... It's the impact of the blows that hurt and not the contact, itself... I have you now!"
Tyrius then intimidatingly spreads his wings and stands hunched with his elbows bent and hands to the sides with his palms up and claws at the ready.*
*He taunts.*
*He thinks to himself.*

*Aidar pants hard of breath as he looks at Tyrius. No doubt he has planned some sort of trap for him. But Aidar knows that time is not on his side. He can already feel Tyrius's poison sapping his strength and doesn't have time to try to figure a way around it. He'll just have to step into Tyrius's trap and try to overcome it. From out the corner of his right eye he notices that the eastern sky is growing pale and smiles to himself.*
"Looks like time is on my side, after all..."
*He thinks to himself. Dropping to all fours he then charges Tyrius and rams the head of the beast spirit into him.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:13 pm
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*He thinks to himself.*
"Perhapse if i focus my attacks on the Burning Icewolf himself..."

"I Blocked it..."
*He thinks to himself.*
*He taunts.*
*He thinks to himself.*

*Aidar pants hard of breath as he looks at Tyrius. No doubt he has planned some sort of trap for him. But Aidar knows that time is not on his side. He can already feel Tyrius's poison sapping his strength and doesn't have time to try to figure a way around it. He'll just have to step into Tyrius's trap and try to overcome it. From out the corner of his right eye he notices that the eastern sky is growing pale and smiles to himself.*
*He thinks to himself. Dropping to all fours he then charges Tyrius and rams the head of the beast spirit into him.*

*Tyrius smiles a toothy grin as he shields himself from the impact with his wings and then stealthily brings his tail around. Wrapping it around the Burning Icewolf, he swings him behind and slams him into the ground, head first.*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:31 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"I Blocked it..."
*He thinks to himself.*
*He taunts.*
*He thinks to himself.*

*Tyrius smiles a toothy grin as he shields himself from the impact with his wings and then stealthily brings his tail around. Wrapping it around the Burning Icewolf, he swings him behind and slams him into the ground, head first.*

*Catching onto Tyrius's tactic, Aidar swings his right leg as he heads for the ground, kicking Tyrius across the throat with the shin of the beast spirit, using the combined force of both his own kick and the force of Tyrius's own tail. the results are devastating to both parties. While Aidar is smashed into the ground, the impact from the beast spirit's leg also slams Tyrius to the ground as well. Aidar then struggle to get back up and face and assaults Tyrius as he rises, with a Right cross to Tyrius's head.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:14 pm
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"I Blocked it..."
*He thinks to himself.*
*He taunts.*
*He thinks to himself.*

*Catching onto Tyrius's tactic, Aidar swings his right leg as he heads for the ground, kicking Tyrius across the throat with the shin of the beast spirit, using the combined force of both his own kick and the force of Tyrius's own tail. the results are devastating to both parties. While Aidar is smashed into the ground, the impact from the beast spirit's leg also slams Tyrius to the ground as well. Aidar then struggle to get back up and face and assaults Tyrius as he rises, with a Right cross to Tyrius's head.*

*Tyrius blocks the blow with his left forearm and aims a left body blow uppercut at the Burning Icewolf.*  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games