Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:42 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"Amusing..."
*Tyrius says, reaching out for the burning Icewolf's head with his right hand.*
"But, not from where I'm standing..."

"Wha be tha on yer face, Tyrius?"
*Aidar asks with a panting canine smile.*

Tyrius's eyes go wide and he pulls away.*
"What?"
*He asks scowling."
"What was that!?"

*Aidar laughs.*
"Or, should it be, wha be tha nae on yer face?"

Tyrius scowls in rage as he raises his left hand to his face and feels teeth where his left cheek should be and hisses baring his fangs."
"I had forgotten..."
*Tyrius thinks to himself.*
"That WEREBITCH tore off my cheek and ATE it! It'll be some time before it can grow back!..."

*Aidar laughs a gain as if to taunt Tyrius.*
"An, le there be LIGHT!"
*And with those words, the first ray of the morning sun shines over the eastern mountains and illuminates the left side of Tyrius's face, fully exposing the wound for all the world to see.*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:01 pm
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"Amusing..."
*Tyrius says, reaching out for the burning Icewolf's head with his right hand.*
"But, not from where I'm standing..."

"Wha be tha on yer face, Tyrius?"
*Aidar asks with a panting canine smile.*

"What?"
*He asks scowling."
"What was that!?"

*Aidar laughs.*

Tyrius scowls in rage as he raises his left hand to his face and feels teeth where his left cheek should be and hisses baring his fangs."
"I had forgotten..."
"That WEREBITCH tore off my cheek and ATE it! It'll be some time before it can grow back!..."

*Aidar laughs a gain as if to taunt tyrius.*
"An, le there be LIGHT!"
*And with those words, the first ray of the morning sun shines over the eastern mountains and illuminates the left side of Tyrius's face, fully exposing the wound for all the world to see.*

*Tyrius begins to burn as he looks to the east and sees the accursed sun rising from behind the mountains.*
"Curses..."
*He thinks to himself.*
"He actually managed to time the whole fight until the sun would rise! he even included this last bit of dialogue and even predicted my reactions! I may have outlasted him in combat, but I have lost to him, in a battle of WITS! I have exhausted myself too much... If I continue the sun will sap away what little strength I have left, while it is already no doubt renewing his!... I have no choice... I must withdraw from the battle..."
*As Tyrius continues to burn, he looks down at the Burning Icewolf, shaking in in fury as he bends his right elbow at a 90 degree angle to hold up his clenched fist, blood flowing from his palm and dripping to the ground in the flames.*
"This is NOT over!"
*Tyrius shouts in anger as he transforms into a swarm of bats and swiftly flies away, along with the retreating night.*

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:13 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"What?"
*He asks scowling."
"What was that!?"

*Aidar laughs.*

"I had forgotten..."

"An, le there be LIGHT!"

*Tyrius begins to burn as he looks to the east and sees the accursed sun rising from behind the mountains.*
"Curses..."
*He thinks to himself.*
"He actually managed to time the whole fight until the sun would rise! he even included this last bit of dialogue and even predicted my reactions! I may have outlasted him in combat, but I have lost to him, in a battle of WITS! I have exhausted myself too much... If I continue the sun will sap away what little strength I have left, while it is already no doubt renewing his!... I have no choice... I must withdraw from the battle..."
*As Tyrius continues to burn, he looks down at the Burning Icewolf, shaking in in fury as he bends his right elbow at a 90 degree angle to hold up his clenched fist, blood flowing from his palm and dripping to the ground in the flames.*
"This is NOT over!"
*Tyrius shouts in anger as he transforms into a swarm of bats and swiftly flies away, along with the retreating night.*

*Aidar then fall takes a deep breath and falls forward into his hands and knees.*
"Ragnarok!"
*He gasps.*
L-Lumi!... Take me... tae... Lumi..."
*Then falls flat and loses consciousness.*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:01 am
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"What?"
*He asks scowling."
"What was that!?"

*Aidar laughs.*

"I had forgotten..."

"An, le there be LIGHT!"

"Curses..."
*He thinks to himself.*
"This is NOT over!"

*Aidar then fall takes a deep breath and falls forward into his hands and knees.*
"Ragnarok!"
*He gasps.*
Upon hearing Aidar's cries, the beast slowly walks toward him , having difficulties walking straight as she shrinks and dissapears. I walk out of the footprints of the beast naked and steam emminating from my body. With my eyes out of focus i walk toward Aidar and I pick him up carrying him toward Luminova.  

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:48 am
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"I had forgotten..."

"An, le there be LIGHT!"

"Curses..."
*He thinks to himself.*
"This is NOT over!"

"Ragnarok!"
*He gasps.*
Upon hearing Aidar's cries, the beast slowly walks toward him , having difficulties walking straight as she shrinks and dissapears. I walk out of the footprints of the beast naked and steam emminating from my body. With my eyes out of focus i walk toward Aidar and I pick him up carrying him toward Luminova.

*Zudhred and Erinys watch as Ragnarok approaches, carrying Aidar in her arms. Erinys is standing with his ars to his sides while Zudhred's are folded. Zudhred then chuckles as he let's his arms fall to his sides.*
"He did it.."
*He says.*
He actually managed to do it... Again!"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:49 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"I had forgotten..."

"An, le there be LIGHT!"

"Curses..."
*He thinks to himself.*
"This is NOT over!"

"Ragnarok!"
*He gasps.*

*Zudhred and Erinys watch as Ragnarok approaches, carrying Aidar in her arms. Erinys is standing with his ars to his sides while Zudhred's are folded. Zudhred then chuckles as he let's his arms fall to his sides.*
"He did it.."
*He says.*
He actually managed to do it... Again!"

"It was a close one this time..."
*Cornelius says, removing his helmet.*
Tyrius nearly won... But, when fighting against Lord Aidar, you are up against both brains, AND brawn... and both are formidable...*
*The shadow knight then smiles.*
"Lumi, it is safe now. You can come out, and you are needed!"  

Cornelius Steele

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games