Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:04 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"You vould lose me, anyway..."
*Mina gasps.*
"For you are immortal.. and I am not... At least, vhat time we deed have together vas pleasant..."
*Mina coughs.*
"I hear zhat grief can kill Elves..."
*She says weakly.*
"Eef zhat ees so... zen perhaps your spireet may follow mine... eef I have vone... And, you may not lose me... But, eef I have vone, eet vill be bound to zhis vorld and my people, for eet would be dark, and yours ees light.. Yours would be destined to return to zhe vorld of light and mine vould remain here..."

*Mina turns her head weakly in the direction of Aileen as she approaches. She weakly tries to reach out to her with her left hand, but all she can do is lightly shake it in Sha's hand.*
"Young Lady Eaton... "
*She gaps.*
"You vere wrong about zhe stone... You shouldn't have come... I told Dusk to keep you avay... Go, now... It's too late for me... leave... before it's too late for you..."

"Ah had tae come."
*Aileen sobs as the ground finally stops quaking and the crashing in the back ground dies down.*
"Ah will nae leave ye! Ah will stay with ye fo as long as Ah can. It's ME fault your here! Ah be the one who sent ye off with the silverite! It should ave been me! Ah should be the one layin there, nae ye!"
*As the light of a new dawn spills through the canopy over them, Aileen reaches out and lays her right hand on Mina's left shoulder.*
"Ah will say with ye, until the end..."

User Image
"Nay..."
*Mina gasps.*
"You made zhe right choice. Of the two of us... Only I had zhe abeeleety to get zhe stone away from Tyrius... Just as only you had zhe abeeleety to deestract heem..."
*Mina coughs.*
"Zhees ees my price to pay..."
*She says.*
"And I gladly pay eet... Vhat ever poor choices I have made... Steell... I die veeth honor... For our people... and for heem..."
*Mina weakly chuckles.*
"Eet's funny..."
*Mina says.*
"Not too long ago, you vanted to draw my blood... to fight me een a duel... and here, you are... reesking your own death to comfort my final moments.."
*Mina coughs again.*

"Tis our people's way of settling disputes."
*Aileen cries.*
"It's nae like Ah wanted tae kill ye, I never-"
*Aileen's face swims with tears as she barely manages to get her words out.*
"Never wanted this fo ye!"
*Aileens voice begins to leave her as she weeps for her fallen comrade. She shakes her head has she begins to feel nauseous, the poison f the Silverate beginning to take affect on her, all Sha feels is a just a slight dizziness as his Elven physiology rests the effects.*

User Image
*Mina smiles.*
"Spoken like a true Icewolf seester..."
*She says.*
"Eet seams zhe fighting has stopped... I can no longer hear zhe booms, or feel zhe ground shaking... I can only hope zhat Lord Aidar has von..."
*She then turns her head up into the light. and can feel it's warmth. it had enabled her no see more clearly, where at first all she could see wwas bright silver light and dark shadows, the sunlight had enabled her to make out colorful blurs.*
"At least I got to see zhe light of day... one... last... tiiiime..."
*And with those words she hangs here head back and dies.*

"MIna..."
*Aileen cries. as she embraces both Sha and the lifeless withered corpse, her skin already beginning to break out, just as Mina's had.*
"MIIIIINAAAA!!!!!"
*She cries and weeps. She then spots the silverite and takes it in her right hand.*
*All because of this WRETCHED STONE!!! TYRIUS, YE'LL PAY FO THIS!!!
ALL O G.H.O.S.T. WILL PAY FO THIIIIIS!!!!!" scream
*She lets out wails that would put a banshee to shame and stabbing the crystal into the ground she sits up and lifting her head to the heavens, howls with all her bleeding heart. One would never think a human capable of howling, and yet she howls so loudly, louder than any wolf.*

User Image
"Master! Master!"
*Mister stubs gasps, rushing out of the dome, behind Luminova. he then pauses as as he too hears the howling and looks in it's direction, while Aidar suddenly opens his eyes.*
"Aileen..."
*He gasps and struggling, falls from Ragnarok's arms onto his hands and knees, panting.*
"Take me there..."
*He growls, new adrenaline flooding his system, renewing a bit of his strength and helping him to resist Tyrius's poison, but in vain.*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:54 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"Nay..."
*Mina gasps.*
"You made zhe right choice. Of the two of us... Only I had zhe abeeleety to get zhe stone away from Tyrius... Just as only you had zhe abeeleety to deestract heem..."
*Mina coughs.*
*She says.*
"And I gladly pay eet... Vhat ever poor choices I have made... Steell... I die veeth honor... For our people... and for heem..."
*Mina weakly chuckles.*
"Eet's funny..."
*Mina says.*
"Not too long ago, you vanted to draw my blood... to fight me een a duel... and here, you are... reesking your own death to comfort my final moments.."
*Mina coughs again.*

*Aileen cries.*
*Aileens voice begins to leave her as she weeps for her fallen comrade. She shakes her head has she begins to feel nauseous, the poison f the Silverate beginning to take affect on her, all Sha feels is a just a slight dizziness as his Elven physiology rests the effects.*

User Image
*Mina smiles.*
*She says.*
"Eet seams zhe fighting has stopped... I can no longer hear zhe booms, or feel zhe ground shaking... I can only hope zhat Lord Aidar has von..."
*She then turns her head up into the light. and can feel it's warmth. it had enabled her no see more clearly, where at first all she could see wwas bright silver light and dark shadows, the sunlight had enabled her to make out colorful blurs.*

"MIna..."
*Aileen cries. as she embraces both Sha and the lifeless withered corpse, her skin already beginning to break out, just as Mina's had.*
"MIIIIINAAAA!!!!!"
*She cries and weeps. She then spots the silverite and takes it in her right hand.*
*She lets out wails that would put a banshee to shame and stabbing the crystal into the ground she sits up and lifting her head to the heavens, howls with all her bleeding heart. One would never think a human capable of howling, and yet she howls so loudly, louder than any wolf.*

User Image
"Master! Master!"
*Mister stubs gasps, rushing out of the dome, behind Luminova. he then pauses as as he too hears the howling and looks in it's direction, while Aidar suddenly opens his eyes.*
"Aileen..."
*He gasps and struggling, falls from Ragnarok's arms onto his hands and knees, panting.*
"Take me there..."
*He growls, new adrenaline flooding his system, renewing a bit of his strength and helping him to resist Tyrius's poison, but in vain.*

*No, my lord!"
*Luminova cries, rushing to Aidar's side.*
"You mustn't move in your condition!"  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:27 pm
sha312
VanessaXross
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"Nay..."
*Mina gasps.*
*Mina coughs.*
*She says.*
*Mina weakly chuckles.*
"Eet's funny..."
*Mina says.*
*Mina coughs again.*

*Aileen cries.*

User Image
*Mina smiles.*
*She says.*

"MIna..."
"MIIIIINAAAA!!!!!"
*the green bubble floats down circling mina almost frantically but slows down as it almost fades*

He glanced up at the green bubble. "Help her damnmit!" He drew a dagger from his robes and popped the bubble. He retrieved the silverite and threw it into the nearest hollow. He went back to Mina and cradled her in his arms. "I'm not going to lose you Mina. I can't lose you. Not now ..not ever."
*The bubble pops and sprinkles all over Mina's and Sha's bodies, restoring their cells to full health, but unable to restart Mina;s heart and brain.*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:55 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"Nay..."
*Mina gasps.*
*Mina coughs.*
*She says.*
*Mina weakly chuckles.*
"Eet's funny..."
*Mina says.*
*Mina coughs again.*

*Aileen cries.*

User Image
*Mina smiles.*
*She says.*

"MIna..."
"MIIIIINAAAA!!!!!"

User Image
"Master! Master!"
"Aileen..."
"Take me there..."

*No, my lord!"
*Veronica pops down and makes a circle with her finger as a green bubble swoops down and forces its way into aidars mouth and down his thoat as it pops and heals him of his injuries. And poison.
Veronica: lumi, he's fine let ra-chan tend to him
* veronica grabs luminova by the shoulders and teleports them to where mina and sha are*  

VanessaXross

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:14 pm
Burning Icebitch
sha312
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"Nay..."
*Mina gasps.*
*Mina coughs.*
*She says.*
*Mina weakly chuckles.*
"Eet's funny..."
*Mina says.*
*Mina coughs again.*

*Aileen cries.*

User Image
*Mina smiles.*
*She says.*

"MIna..."
"MIIIIINAAAA!!!!!"

He felt her grow limp in his arms and his head sank as the long restrained grief finally overwhelmed him. No...it wasn't supposed to be this way. She wasn't supposed to die. He wept bitterly as he cradled her in his arms, looking helplessly at the heavens for assistance that never came. His lips trembled as he strove to speak, but his anguish prevented him.

He gently laid her down and closed her eyes before he turned to Aileen. He grasped the young Icewolf by the shoulders. "Aileen! AILEEN! I know you're hurting, but there might still be a chance to save her. Get Luminova here as quickly as possible! I will stay with her. I'll not leave her. Hurry."

*Aileen turns away from away from sha in a swoon and vomits, her skin getting even worse and developing more red blotches from internal bleeding.*
"OH, I'll go an get er, ye can count on tha..."
*She says, wiping the puke from her mouth. with her left hand and getting up. she then looks down at Sha.*
"If ye know of a way tae destroy tha wretched thing, then you had better di it, so another di nae suffer the same fate..."
*She then turns and begins to limp off for a bit,She then looks back at Sha and sees his horse and decided to take the poor thing with her, lest it to succumb to the poison of the silverite. Climbing into the saddle she turns the horse away and digs her heels into hit's side and the horse burst into a full gallop as she rids it south, to where Homac, Dusk, and Greagus are waiting for her.*
*homac turns his head to face aileen*
Homac: whats wrong, are tour alright?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:42 pm
VanessaXross
sha312
VanessaXross
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

User Image
*Mina smiles.*
*She says.*

"MIna..."
"MIIIIINAAAA!!!!!"
*the green bubble floats down circling mina almost frantically but slows down as it almost fades*

He glanced up at the green bubble. "Help her damnmit!" He drew a dagger from his robes and popped the bubble. He retrieved the silverite and threw it into the nearest hollow. He went back to Mina and cradled her in his arms. "I'm not going to lose you Mina. I can't lose you. Not now ..not ever."
*The bubble pops and sprinkles all over Mina's and Sha's bodies, restoring their cells to full health, but unable to restart Mina;s heart and brain.*

She looked up at the sky as he prepared himself. He summoned all the emotion, all the love that he had for Mina and he channeled all of that emotion and placing a hand on her head, he began to pour his energy into Mina. The energy crackled as it left his hands and acted like a defibrillator as he sought to get her heart started.  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:07 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
sha312
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

User Image
*Mina smiles.*
*She says.*

"MIna..."
"MIIIIINAAAA!!!!!"

He felt her grow limp in his arms and his head sank as the long restrained grief finally overwhelmed him. No...it wasn't supposed to be this way. She wasn't supposed to die. He wept bitterly as he cradled her in his arms, looking helplessly at the heavens for assistance that never came. His lips trembled as he strove to speak, but his anguish prevented him.

He gently laid her down and closed her eyes before he turned to Aileen. He grasped the young Icewolf by the shoulders. "Aileen! AILEEN! I know you're hurting, but there might still be a chance to save her. Get Luminova here as quickly as possible! I will stay with her. I'll not leave her. Hurry."

*Aileen turns away from away from sha in a swoon and vomits, her skin getting even worse and developing more red blotches from internal bleeding.*
*She says, wiping the puke from her mouth. with her left hand and getting up. she then looks down at Sha.*
"If ye know of a way tae destroy tha wretched thing, then you had better di it, so another di nae suffer the same fate..."
*She then turns and begins to limp off for a bit,She then looks back at Sha and sees his horse and decided to take the poor thing with her, lest it to succumb to the poison of the silverite. Climbing into the saddle she turns the horse away and digs her heels into hit's side and the horse burst into a full gallop as she rids it south, to where Homac, Dusk, and Greagus are waiting for her.*

*Aileen changes into her Brydewolf form.*
"Ah'll be fine."
*She says coldy, mounting Greagus in front of Homac. her tone resembling hew she used to talk, as if she was angry at the world, except when she would talk to him. But, now she is speaking to him in that way as well.*
"Darkfrost is dead. We need tae fetch Luminova so she can resurrect er. Com Greagus, let us go tae Liminova."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:55 pm
sha312
VanessaXross
sha312
VanessaXross
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

User Image
*Mina smiles.*
*She says.*

"MIna..."
"MIIIIINAAAA!!!!!"

She looked up at the sky as he prepared himself. He summoned all the emotion, all the love that he had for Mina and he channeled all of that emotion and placing a hand on her head, he began to pour his energy into Mina. The energy crackled as it left his hands and acted like a defibrillator as he sought to get her heart started.
*Lumniova assumes her full Maiar form and approaches Sha.*
"Child of Illuvitar"
*She says in her sweet and comforting soft musical voice, standing over the heart broken Elf, tall and serene, like a goddess.*
"Please stop. You attempt what you cannot do... Though her body is restored, there is no life in her flesh she is as the first man was, before the breath of life had filled his nostrils... Your efforts only serve to farther fatigue you and cause yourself even more distress..."

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:12 pm
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
sha312
Burning Icebitch

"MIna..."
"MIIIIINAAAA!!!!!"

"Ah'll be fine."
*She says coldy, mounting Greagus in front of Homac. her tone resembling hew she used to talk, as if she was angry at the world, except when she would talk to him. But, now she is speaking to him in that way as well.*
"Darkfrost is dead. We need tae fetch Luminova so she can resurrect er. Come Greagus, let us go tae Liminova."

*Greagus turns about and rushes out of the forest and heads for the dome. meanwhile Aidar is get up while Luminove tries to help him to his feet.*

Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

"Aileen..."
"Take me there..."

*No, my lord!"

*Aidar looks right at Luminova.*
"She is me blood!"
*He growls.*
Me cousin's daughter an all tha Ah ave left o her. Heal me an take me there!"
VanessaXross
*Veronica pops down and makes a circle with her finger as a green bubble swoops down and forces its way into aidars mouth and down his thoat as it pops and heals him of his injuries. And poison.
* veronica grabs luminova by the shoulders and teleports them to where mina and sha are*

Aidar watches as Luminova vanishes before his eyes and he begins to feel new strength in his body, but still he suffers from other ailments, such as fatugue and stress, both physical and mental. Just then, Greagus runs up to him and Ragnarok, carrying Homac and Aileen on his back.*
"Aileen."
*Aidar says in surprise, sitting on his knees and looking up at them.*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:12 pm
Luminova Valindel
sha312
VanessaXross
sha312
VanessaXross

"Child of Illuvitar"
*She says in her sweet and comforting soft musical voice, standing over the heart broken Elf, tall and serene, like a goddess.*
"Please stop. You attempt what you cannot do... Though her body is restored, there is no life in her flesh she is as the first man was, before the breath of life had filled his nostrils... Your efforts only serve to farther fatigue you and cause yourself even more distress..."

He was so driven in his quest to revive Mina that he took little notice of Luminova. He briefly stopped and Luminova was startled to see his eyes had gone white as if he were blind.

"No, I'm close. I know I am. I can't stop now. I can't lose her. Don't you understand?!?! I...CAN'T...LOSE HER! I won't! I...love...her! I don't care what happens to me. I don't care what I have to do...what I have to give up. Even if that means even if I have to go to Mandos and beg him or...I take her sickness as my own...even if I have to...give up my immortality...and to live a mortal life....then...so...be..it!"

He then directed his attention back to Mina and resumed his attempts.  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:21 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
sha312

"Ah'll be fine."
"Darkfrost is dead. We need tae fetch Luminova so she can resurrect er. Come Greagus, let us go tae Liminova."

*Greagus turns about and rushes out of the forest and heads for the dome. meanwhile Aidar is get up while Luminove tries to help him to his feet.*

Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

"Aileen..."
"Take me there..."

*No, my lord!"

"She is me blood!"
*He growls.*
VanessaXross

Aidar watches as Luminova vanishes before his eyes and he begins to feel new strength in his body, but still he suffers from other ailments, such as fatugue and stress, both physical and mental. Just then, Greagus runs up to him and Ragnarok, carrying Homac and Aileen on his back.*
"Aileen."

"Uncle."
*Ailenn says from atop Greagus.*
"Are ye alright? Were is Tyrius?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:47 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch

"Ah'll be fine."

Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

"Aileen..."
"Take me there..."

*No, my lord!"

"She is me blood!"
*He growls.*
VanessaXross

"Aileen."

"Uncle."
*Ailenn says from atop Greagus.*
"Are ye alright? Were is Tyrius?"

"He escaped."
*Aidar answers.*
"Wha aboot ye? I heard ye howlin. Wha's wrong?"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:47 pm
sha312
Luminova Valindel
sha312
VanessaXross
sha312
VanessaXross

"Child of Illuvitar"

He was so driven in his quest to revive Mina that he took little notice of Luminova. He briefly stopped and Luminova was startled to see his eyes had gone white as if he were blind.

"No, I'm close. I know I am. I can't stop now. I can't lose her. Don't you understand?!?! I...CAN'T...LOSE HER! I won't! I don't care what happens to me. I don't care what I have to do...what I have to give up. Even if that means...I take her sickness as my own...even if I have to...give up my immortality...and to live a mortal life....then...so...be..it!"

He then directed his attention back to Mina and resumed his attempts.

*Luminova leys her left hand on Sha's right shoulder from behind.*
"You KNOW that is beyond your power."
*She says.*
"You but a mere Quendi. You can not create life... Even I can not create life, nore can even the Valar... Only ohe hase the power to weald the secret fire and it's sparks are his to to bestow on whom he chooses. She is not sick, but dead. She has no fe'ar. her flame is extinguished and you are incapable of rekindling it..."
*Luminova then sits down on her knees next to sha and reaches her hands to Mina.*
"But a Unicorn of royal blood, such as I can..."
"Is that not why you sent for me?"
*She telepathically asks Sha.  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games