Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:11 pm
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Luminova Valindel
sha312
VanessaXross
*The bubble pops and sprinkles all over Mina's and Sha's bodies, restoring their cells to full health, but unable to restart Mina;s heart and brain.*

She looked up at the sky as he prepared himself. He summoned all the emotion, all the love that he had for Mina and he channeled all of that emotion and placing a hand on her head, he began to pour his energy into Mina. The energy crackled as it left his hands and acted like a defibrillator as he sought to get her heart started.
*Lumniova assumes her full Maiar form and approaches Sha.*
"Child of Illuvitar"
*She says in her sweet and comforting soft musical voice, standing over the heart broken Elf, tall and serene, like a goddess.*
"Please stop. You attempt what you cannot do... Though her body is restored, there is no life in her flesh she is as the first man was, before the breath of life had filled his nostrils... Your efforts only serve to farther fatigue you and cause yourself even more distress..."

He was so driven in his quest to revive Mina that he took little notice of Luminova. He briefly stopped and Luminova was startled to see his eyes had gone white as if he were blind.

"No, I'm close. I know I am. I can't stop now. I can't lose her. Don't you understand?!?! I...CAN'T...LOSE HER! I won't! I don't care what happens to me. I don't care what I have to do...what I have to give up. Even if that means...I take her sickness as my own...even if I have to...give up my immortality...and to live a mortal life....then...so...be..it!"

He then directed his attention back to Mina and resumed his attempts.

*Luminova leys her left hand on Sha's right shoulder from behind.*
"You KNOW that is beyond your power."
*She says.*
"You but a mere Quendi. You can not create life... Even I can not create life, nore can even the Valar... Only ohe hase the power to weald the secret fire and it's sparks are his to to bestow on whom he chooses. She is not sick, but dead. She has no fe'ar. her flame is extinguished and you are incapable of rekindling it..."
*Luminova then sits down on her knees next to sha and reaches her hands to Mina.*
"But a Unicorn of royal blood, such as I can..."
"Is that not why you sent for me?"
*She telepathically asks Sha.

His effort faltered as her words reached him and the grief returned and he wept. It wasn't fair...it wasn't fair that it wasn't enough. "She didn't need to die. She was innocent! I know of who you speak...and if I must go to Mandos himself...I'll do it. Even if you manage to revive her...she's still ill. I'll have her back only to lose her again. It was my fault that she's gone now. I let my hate for Tyrius cloud my judgement. I should have been here...with her."

His eyes locked onto hers as he heard her voice in his head. "Yes....I hoped not to task you with this burden. Luminova....I can't...I can't live without her. Whatever I have to do...I'll do it. I don't care if I'm cursed...poisoned....or even dead. My life....for hers."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:30 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
*homac turns his head to face aileen*
Homac: whats wrong, are tour alright?

*Aileen changes into her Brydewolf form.*
"Ah'll be fine."
*She says coldy, mounting Greagus in front of Homac. her tone resembling hew she used to talk, as if she was angry at the world, except when she would talk to him. But, now she is speaking to him in that way as well.*
"Darkfrost is dead. We need tae fetch Luminova so she can resurrect er. Come Greagus, let us go tae Liminova."

*Greagus turns about and rushes out of the forest and heads for the dome. meanwhile Aidar is get up while Luminove tries to help him to his feet.*

Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

*Mister stubs gasps, rushing out of the dome, behind Luminova. he then pauses as as he too hears the howling and looks in it's direction, while Aidar suddenly opens his eyes.*
"Aileen..."
*He gasps and struggling, falls from Ragnarok's arms onto his hands and knees, panting.*
"Take me there..."
*He growls, new adrenaline flooding his system, renewing a bit of his strength and helping him to resist Tyrius's poison, but in vain.*

*No, my lord!"
*Luminova cries, rushing to Aidar's side.*
"You mustn't move in your condition!"

*Aidar looks right at Luminova.*
"She is me blood!"
*He growls.*
Me cousin's daughter an all tha Ah ave left o her. Heal me an take me there!"
VanessaXross
*Veronica pops down and makes a circle with her finger as a green bubble swoops down and forces its way into aidars mouth and down his thoat as it pops and heals him of his injuries. And poison.
Veronica: lumi, he's fine let ra-chan tend to him
* veronica grabs luminova by the shoulders and teleports them to where mina and sha are*

Aidar watches as Luminova vanishes before his eyes and he begins to feel new strength in his body, but still he suffers from other ailments, such as fatugue and stress, both physical and mental. Just then, Greagus runs up to him and Ragnarok, carrying Homac and Aileen on his back.*
"Aileen."
*Aidar says in surprise, sitting on his knees and looking up at them.*

"Uncle."
*Ailenn says from atop Greagus.*
"Are ye alright? Were is Tyrius?"

"He escaped."
*Aidar answers.*
"Wha aboot ye? I heard ye howlin. Wha's wrong?"

*Aileen frowns and turns her head left and down to look away from Aidar.*
"Darkfrost is dead."
*She mutters.*
"We've come tae fetch Luminova to resurrect her."
*Aileen begins to look around.*
"Where is she?"  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:04 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

*Aileen changes into her Brydewolf form.*
"Ah'll be fine."
*She says coldy, mounting Greagus in front of Homac. her tone resembling hew she used to talk, as if she was angry at the world, except when she would talk to him. But, now she is speaking to him in that way as well.*
"Darkfrost is dead. We need tae fetch Luminova so she can resurrect er. Come Greagus, let us go tae Liminova."

*Greagus turns about and rushes out of the forest and heads for the dome. meanwhile Aidar is get up while Luminove tries to help him to his feet.*

Luminova Valindel

*No, my lord!"
*Luminova cries, rushing to Aidar's side.*
"You mustn't move in your condition!"

"She is me blood!"
*He growls.*
VanessaXross
*Veronica pops down and makes a circle with her finger as a green bubble swoops down and forces its way into aidars mouth and down his thoat as it pops and heals him of his injuries. And poison.
Veronica: lumi, he's fine let ra-chan tend to him
* veronica grabs luminova by the shoulders and teleports them to where mina and sha are*

Aidar watches as Luminova vanishes before his eyes and he begins to feel new strength in his body, but still he suffers from other ailments, such as fatugue and stress, both physical and mental. Just then, Greagus runs up to him and Ragnarok, carrying Homac and Aileen on his back.*
"Aileen."

"Uncle."

"He escaped."
*Aidar answers.*

"Darkfrost is dead."
*She mutters.*
"Where is she?"

*Aidar looks down in thought.*
"Ah see..."
*He says. He then looks back up at Aileen and Homac.*
"Ye two get down fro there and get intae the lab tae tell the others what happened. Tell Shard tae meet me in the forest, Greagus will show im the way."
*He then looks back over his left shoulder at Ragnarok.*
"Ragnarok, ye go with em, Mizuti may need ye. Cornelius, ye come with us."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:27 pm
sha312
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Luminova Valindel
sha312
VanessaXross
*The bubble pops and sprinkles all over Mina's and Sha's bodies, restoring their cells to full health, but unable to restart Mina;s heart and brain.*

She looked up at the sky as he prepared himself. He summoned all the emotion, all the love that he had for Mina and he channeled all of that emotion and placing a hand on her head, he began to pour his energy into Mina. The energy crackled as it left his hands and acted like a defibrillator as he sought to get her heart started.
"Child of Illuvitar"
*She says in her sweet and comforting soft musical voice, standing over the heart broken Elf, tall and serene, like a goddess.*
"Please stop. You attempt what you cannot do... Though her body is restored, there is no life in her flesh she is as the first man was, before the breath of life had filled his nostrils... Your efforts only serve to farther fatigue you and cause yourself even more distress..."

He was so driven in his quest to revive Mina that he took little notice of Luminova. He briefly stopped and Luminova was startled to see his eyes had gone white as if he were blind.

"No, I'm close. I know I am. I can't stop now. I can't lose her. Don't you understand?!?! I...CAN'T...LOSE HER! I won't! I don't care what happens to me. I don't care what I have to do...what I have to give up. Even if that means...I take her sickness as my own...even if I have to...give up my immortality...and to live a mortal life....then...so...be..it!"

*She says.*
"You but a mere Quendi. You can not create life... Even I can not create life, nore can even the Valar... Only ohe hase the power to weald the secret fire and it's sparks are his to to bestow on whom he chooses. She is not sick, but dead. She has no fe'ar. her flame is extinguished and you are incapable of rekindling it..."
*Luminova then sits down on her knees next to sha and reaches her hands to Mina.*

His effort faltered as her words reached him and the grief returned and he wept. It wasn't fair...it wasn't fair that it wasn't enough. "She didn't need to die. She was innocent! I know of who you speak...and if I must go to Mandos himself...I'll do it. Even if you manage to revive her...she's still ill. I'll have her back only to lose her again. It was my fault that she's gone now. I let my hate for Tyrius cloud my judgement. I should have been here...with her."

His eyes locked onto hers as he heard her voice in his head. "Yes....I hoped not to task you with this burden. Luminova....I can't...I can't live without her. Whatever I have to do...I'll do it. I don't care if I'm cursed...poisoned....or even dead. My life....for hers."

*Luminova shakes her head.*
"Lord Namo himself may not even be able to help. You heard what she said, if she had an immortal flame, then her fe'ar would stay bound to this world and I would not know how to find it. For dark spirits, such as hers would be, do not go to the Halls of Mandos... They instead stay here in the mortal realms, seeking for the next generation to inhabit. But if she is mortal, then everything should be alright so long as we remove the bane that poisoned her. I can rekindle her mortal flame. look at her... So fresh and unspoiled... She looks as if she is only sleeping... If we remove the poison, then I can awaken her."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:57 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

"She is me blood!"
*He growls.*

"Aileen."

"Uncle."

"He escaped."
*Aidar answers.*

"Darkfrost is dead."
*She mutters.*
"Where is she?"

"Ah see..."
"Ye two get down fro there and get intae the lab tae tell the others what happened. Tell Shard tae meet me in the forest, Greagus will show im the way."

*Aileen looks at Aidar for a moment, and then gets down off of greagus, dismounting on the warg's left. She stares at her mother's cousin for a moment and then turns and looks up at Homac.*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:29 am
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Luminova Valindel
"Child of Illuvitar"

*She says.*

*Luminova shakes her head.*
"Lord Namo himself may not even be able to help. You heard what she said, if she had an immortal flame, then her fe'ar would stay bound to this world and I would not know how to find it. For dark spirits, such as hers would be, do not go to the Halls of Mandos... They instead stay here in the mortal realms, seeking for the next generation to inhabit. But if she is mortal, then everything should be alright so long as remove the bane that poisoned her. I can rekindle her mortal flame. look at her... So fresh and unspoiled... She looks as if she is only sleeping... If we remove the poison, then I can awaken her."

He never felt so weak or conflicted in his life. Could Luminova actually do what she said? Could she really bring her back? Would she stay as she had been, or would she change? All these questions and he had no answers.

"Tell me what must be done...whatever I have to do to save her life...I'll do it. Let me take the bane that took her life. Just please...save her. Please."  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:31 am
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

"She is me blood!"
*He growls.*

"Aileen."

"Uncle."

"He escaped."
*Aidar answers.*

"Darkfrost is dead."
*She mutters.*
"Where is she?"

"Ah see..."

*Aileen looks at Aidar for a moment, and then gets down off of greagus, dismounting on the warg's left. She stares at her mother's cousin for a moment and then turns and looks up at Homac.*
* homac looks at aileen and then toward aidar then nods* you can tell shinryu yourself he will be here in a minute * homac. Walks up toward ragnarok and takes her hand then takes aileens hand and the flames on homac's hands blaze up again amd the three of them dissapear*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:57 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

"He escaped."
*Aidar answers.*

"Darkfrost is dead."
*She mutters.*
"Where is she?"

"Ah see..."

* homac looks at aileen and then toward aidar then nods* you can tell shinryu yourself he will be here in a minute * homac. Walks up toward ragnarok and takes her hand then takes aileens hand and the flames on homac's hands blaze up again amd the three of them dissapear*

"Cornelius, help me up."
*Aidar request, hanging onto the right handle of Greagus's harness with his right hand.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:57 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

"He escaped."
*Aidar answers.*

"Darkfrost is dead."
*She mutters.*
"Where is she?"

"Ah see..."

"Cornelius, help me up."
*Aidar request, hanging onto the right handle of Greagus's harness with his right hand.*

*Not having any other place to put his helmet, the Shadow Knight re-dons it and climbs aboard the Warg's saddle. Holding onto the saddles left handle so as to keep from slipping off entirely, he reaches down takes his lord's left wrist in his right hand and halls Aidar up into the saddle infront of him and then reaching his arms around him, he grabs both handles to secure him so he doesn't fall off.*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:20 pm
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

"Ah see..."

"Cornelius, help me up."

*Not having any other place to put his helmet, the Shadow Knight re-dons it and climbs aboard the Warg's saddle. Holding onto the saddles left handle so as to keep from slipping off entirely, he reaches down takes his lord's left wrist in his right hand and halls Aidar up into the saddle in front of him and then reaching his arms around him, he grabs both handles to secure him so he doesn't fall off.*

*As Aidar holds onto the handles as well so as to secure himself even more, Greagus takes of at a run without even needing to hear a single word. Quickly he runs across the plain and into the forest, soon coming to the spot where Dusk is still standing guard. As if to gesture "This is where you get off." Greagus stops just short of Dusk and sits down, causing the teats of his passengers to begin to slip down off the saddle.*
"Cornelius, walk beside me..."
*Aidar says, as he climbing down off of Greagus.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:42 pm
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

"Ah see..."

"Cornelius, help me up."

*Not having any other place to put his helmet, the Shadow Knight re-dons it and climbs aboard the Warg's saddle. Holding onto the saddles left handle so as to keep from slipping off entirely, he reaches down takes his lord's left wrist in his right hand and halls Aidar up into the saddle in front of him and then reaching his arms around him, he grabs both handles to secure him so he doesn't fall off.*

*As Aidar holds onto the handles as well so as to secure himself even more, Greagus takes of at a run without even needing to hear a single word. Quickly he runs across the plain and into the forest, soon coming to the spot where Dusk is still standing guard. As if to gesture "This is where you get off." Greagus stops just short of Dusk and sits down, causing the teats of his passengers to begin to slip down off the saddle.*
"Sir. Cornelius, walk beside me..."

*The Shadow Knight then climbs down off of Greagus. Taking the Burning Icewolf's left wrist in his left hand he drapes the arm over his shoulders and neck and then puts his right arm around his waist to hold him steady and proceeds to lead him farther up the path.*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:17 pm
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

"Cornelius, help me up."

*The Shadow Knight then climbs down off of Greagus. Taking the Burning Icewolf's left wrist in his left hand he drapes the arm over his shoulders and neck and then puts his right arm around his waist to hold him steady and proceeds to lead him farther up the path.*

*As soon as the Shadow Knight dismounts, Greagus turns and runs off to fetch the dragon, Shinryu.*
User Image
*Dusk stands in front of them, ready to spring and snarling, as he refuses to let them pass.*
"Warg!"
*Aidar says looking at him.*
"Kneel before your Baron."
*Dusk immediately look away to his left, whimpering, and lays down, allowing them to pass.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:22 pm
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

"Ah see..."

"Cornelius, help me up."

"Cornelius, walk beside me..."

*Shinryu reforms in his Des Avatar form and follows after the group.*
Shinryu: Wow, you sure over did it huh.....
*He says as Mr. Stubbs drops off Zudhred and Erinys.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:15 pm
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

"Cornelius, help me up."

*As soon as the Shadow Knight dismounts, Greagus turns and runs off to fetch the dragon, Shinryu.*
User Image
*Dusk stands in front of them, ready to spring and snarling, as he refuses to let them pass.*
"Warg!"
*Dusk immediately look away to his left, whimpering, and lays down, allowing them to pass.*

*Zudhred and Erinys follow along with ease, by flight. Upon arriving at Dusk's post, Zudhred watches with jealousy as Dusk responds to Aidar in the manner that he prefers to have others respond to him, but knows that no Icewolf would. Walking with his fists on his hips and looking off to his right in anger, not wanting to look at Aidar, he follows along, followed by Erynys behind. A couple yards passed Dusk, Zudhred begins to fell the effects of the Siverite's presence and falls to his knees.*
"CURSES!!!"
*Zudhed shouts as he falls.*
"Father, what's wrong!"
*Erinys asks, rushing to Zudhred's aid. He then also falls to his knees, weakened and in pain from the silverite.*

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:24 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele

User Image
"Warg!"

*Zudhred and Erinys follow along with ease, by flight. Upon arriving at Dusk's post, Zudhred watches with jealousy as Dusk responds to Aidar in the manner that he prefers to have others respond to him, but knows that no Icewolf would. Walking with his fists on his hips and looking off to his right in anger, not wanting to look at Aidar, he follows along, followed by Erynys behind. A couple yards passed Dusk, Zudhred begins to fell the effects of the Siverite's presence and falls to his knees.*
"CURSES!!!"
*Zudhed shouts as he falls.*
"Father, what's wrong!"
*Erinys asks, rushing to Zudhred's aid. He then also falls to his knees, weakened and in pain from the silverite.*

User Image
Having followed after by wing, and now walking behind Erinys, Mr. stubbs looks down at the prone forms of the Vrykolakas and his Lycan father. He stands there in thought for a moment, then decides to pick them up, taking each one under his arm by the waist, with Zudhred under his right arm, and Erinys under his left. Turning around he walks back and drops them off in front of Dusk, then turning back, follows after the Shadow Knight and his master.*  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games