Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:41 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

"I have it hidden away my Lord. I believe I can correct and nullify the damage that the crystal can do to others. If my suspicions are correct, I'm the only one who can handle it safely. With your permission, I'd like to try."

"Ah, doubt tha..."
*Aidar growls.*
"Aboot ye bein the only one, tha is... Tha's why Ah brought Shinryu. He can encase it in lead, tae seal away it's radiation. Tha be what killed Mina. Tha silverite nae be much different fro silver plutonium... Bu if ye wanna try, then go ahead. I at least owe ye tha much..."

He nodded and a brief glimmer of a smile crossed his face."Thank you for that chance. I do appreciate it." The smile faded as quickly as it vanished when Mina's name came up. "Is there anything that can be done for her? Anything at all? All my attempts have proved to be in vain. I would do anything to have her back...anything. Even if I have to demand and audience with Mandos himself. I don't care what it takes."

A look of despair and desperation filled his face and his voice lowered. "Aidar...I can't bear to be parted from her I can't. It...hurts. I can't bear it. Tell me what must be done and I'll done it gladly. Whatever the price...I'll pay it. My life...for hers."

"Such a price be nae needed, Me friend."
*Aidar says kindly.*
"We need tae get her body shielded tae protect us fro the radiation tha her body has absorbed an get her back tae the labs. There, we'll surely find equipment and supplies with which tae decontaminate er and prepare er fo resurrection by Angel."

"Then perhaps I better get straight to work on it then." He stared for the longest time at Mina's still form, and though he tried to suppress them, two tears escaped and each made a trail down his face. He hurried off to retrieve the crystal and begin his work. He stopped as he thought about Aidar's words. "Will she be any different than she was when she died or will she be the same?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:28 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

"I have it hidden away my Lord. I believe I can correct and nullify the damage that the crystal can do to others. If my suspicions are correct, I'm the only one who can handle it safely. With your permission, I'd like to try."

"Ah, doubt tha..."
*Aidar growls.*
"Aboot ye bein the only one, tha is... Tha's why Ah brought Shinryu. He can encase it in lead, tae seal away it's radiation. Tha be wha killed Mina. Tha silverite nae be much different fro silver plutonium... Bu if ye wanna try, then go ahead. Ah at least owe ye tha much..."

He nodded and a brief glimmer of a smile crossed his face."Thank you for that chance. I do appreciate it." The smile faded as quickly as it vanished when Mina's name came up. "Is there anything that can be done for her? Anything at all? All my attempts have proved to be in vain. I would do anything to have her back...anything. Even if I have to demand and audience with Mandos himself. I don't care what it takes."

A look of despair and desperation filled his face and his voice lowered. "Aidar...I can't bear to be parted from her I can't. It...hurts. I can't bear it. Tell me what must be done and I'll done it gladly. Whatever the price...I'll pay it. My life...for hers."

*Aidar says kindly.*
"We need tae get her body shielded tae protect us fro the radiation tha her body has absorbed an get her back tae the labs. There, we'll surely find equipment and supplies with which tae decontaminate er and prepare er fo resurrection by Angel."

"Then perhaps I better get straight to work on it then." He stared for the longest time at Mina's still form, and though he tried to suppress them, two tears escaped and each made a trail down his face. He hurried off to retrieve the crystal and begin his work. He stopped as he thought about Aidar's words. "Will she be any different than she was when she died or will she be the same?"

"I wouldn't worry too much."
*The shadow Knight answers.*
"I've been killed and resurrected before. Lumi's power is truly amazing. It even removed the scars I had prior to my death."
*Cornelius looks over to Aidar.*
"We had better hurry."
*He says.*
"Tyrius may have fled, but he still knows where we are. He will surely send his forces after us."  

Cornelius Steele

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:31 pm
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

"Ah, doubt tha..."
*Aidar growls.*
"Aboot ye bein the only one, tha is... Tha's why Ah brought Shinryu. He can encase it in led, tae seal away it's radiation. Tha's wha killed Mina. Tha silverite nae be much different fro silver plutonium... Bu if ye wanna try, then go ahead. Ah at least owe ye tha much..."

*Aidar says kindly.*

"I've been killed and resurrected before. Lumi's power is truly amazing. It even removed the scars I had prior to my death."
"We had better hurry."
*He says.*
"Tyrius may have fled, but he still knows where we are. He will surely send his forces after us."

*Aidar looks back over to the Shadow Knight.*
"Aye."
*Aidar says grimly.*
Tyrius be just the beginnin. There now be much more fightin ahead o us. We need tae get back and fortify, tae prepare!"
*Suddenly a chirping beeping sound starts emanating from Aidar's gauntlet. Reaching his right arm across the Shadow knight's chest, he uses his left hand to press a button on it, causing the beeping to stop.*
"Burnin Icewolf here, what is it?"
*Aidar says, holding the gauntlet to his mouth.*
"Suiryt here."
*A beautiful female voice answers back.*
"What's going on?"
*She asks.*
Your energy level is dangerously low and vital signs are beginning to drop.. Also I have noticed that both Darkfrost's energy and vitality has dropped to zero, and Hell cat's is also extremely low. Don't tell me that these Zurg are giving us that much trouble... they're physically weak and just rely one machines..."
*Aidar chuckles at the thought.*
"We've ad a run in with yer father..."
*Aidar answers.*
"He is not my father. I disowned him a long time ago."
*The woman says coldly*
"If ye call only seven years a long time."
*Aidar chuckles.*
"Please tell me you actually managed to kill him, this time."
*She says.*
"Afraid nae."
*Aidar answers.*
"We fought tae a stand still, an he retreated when the sun rose. Ah was poisoned and Darkfrost died from silverite."
*Aidar then grits his teeth in frustration.*
"Oh, no... Don't tell that she...."
*The voice gasps.*
"Nay, she died fro its radiation while in Human form, luckily... Her body be intact. Be battle suit be damaged beyond use an repair, please stand by with a new one at the ready."
*Aidar answers.*
"Understood."
*She answers back.*
"How are things?"
"The Zurg are attacking every civilization and settlement on site. We may be secluded in this forest, but it's only a matter of time before they find us as well. We may have superior power, but they likely outnumber us at least, a thousand to one! I fear that if they find us, they can where us down."
*She answers back.*
"See if ye can enlist the aid o the Great Spiders, an alliance with them be questionable at best, as they only deal with us if they be getten food out of it. They may see this invasion as an opportunity tae get new exotic meats, Ah doub't they've ever eaten Zurg, before. Ah di nae like it, but we may very well have nae other choice, if we wanna survive. Just make sure tha they be understandin tha the Zurg be a threat tae their colony as well. There be more Zurg movin in on our world, than the forest has leaves... Tha be a lot o mouths tae feed an if they win and occupy out world, prey is gonna get very scarce and they eventually be turnin on each other for food. An, make sure thay agree tae give is the leftovers, when done. With any luck, Luminova may yet be able tae resurrect the poor things... Send word tae the lake and the Bad Land Orcs as well, The Merfolk have blood ties tae me people and though it be doubtful tha the Zurg be findin their city beneath the waves, they be livin along side the Icewolves and our allies for centuries, the'll gladly elp us oot. An, The Orcs be our allies for centuries as well, we've given them enough o our Wargs. wine, whiskey an mead fo them tae return the favor at least, ten times over."
*Aidar instructs.*
"Understood."
*The woman answers back.*
"Suiryt out."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:13 pm
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

*Aidar says kindly.*

"We had better hurry."
*He says.*

"Aye."
*Aidar says grimly.*
Tyrius be just the beginnin. There now be much more fightin ahead o us. We need tae get back and fortify, tae prepare!"
*Suddenly a chirping beeping sound starts emanating from Aidar's gauntlet. Reaching his right arm across the Shadow knight's chest, he uses his left hand to press a button on it, causing the beeping to stop.*
"Suiryt here."
"What's going on?"
*She asks.*
Your energy level is dangerously low and vital signs are beginning to drop.. Also I have noticed that both Darkfrost's energy and vitality has dropped to zero, and Hell cat's is also extremely low. Don't tell me that these Zurg are giving us that much trouble... they're physically weak and just rely one machines..."
*Aidar answers.*
*The woman says coldly*
*Aidar chuckles.*
*She says.*
"Afraid nae."
*Aidar answers.*
"We fought tae a stand still, an he retreated when the sun rose. Ah was poisoned and Darkfrost died from silverite."
*The voice gasps.*
"Nay, she died fro its radiation while in Human form, luckily... Her body be intact. Be battle suit be damaged beyond use an repair, please stand by with a new one at the ready."
*Aidar answers.*
"Understood."
*She answers back.*
"How are things?"
"The Zurg are attacking every civilization and settlement on site. We may be secluded in this forest, but it's only a matter of time before they find us as well. We may have superior power, but they likely outnumber us at least, a thousand to one! I fear that if they find us, they can where us down."
*She answers back.*
"See if ye can enlist the aid o the Great Spiders, an alliance with them be questionable at best, as they only deal with us if they be getten food out of it. They may see this invasion as an opportunity tae get new exotic meats, Ah doub't they've ever eaten Zurg, before. Ah di nae like it, but we may very well have nae other choice, if we wanna survive. Just make sure tha they be understandin tha the Zurg be a threat tae their colony as well. There be more Zurg movin in on our world, than the forest has leaves... Tha be a lot o mouths tae feed an if they win and occupy out world, prey is gonna get very scarce and they eventually be turnin on each other for food. An, make sure thay agree tae give is the leftovers, when done. With any luck, Luminova may yet be able tae resurrect the poor things... Send word tae the lake and the Bad Land Orcs as well, The Merfolk have blood ties tae me people and though it be doubtful tha the Zurg be findin their city beneath the waves, they be livin along side the Icewolves and our allies for centuries, the'll gladly elp us oot. An, The Orcs be our allies for centuries as well, we've given them enough o our Wargs. wine, whiskey an mead fo them tae return the favor at least, ten times over."
*Aidar instructs.*
"Understood."
"Suiryt out."

*Cornelius then frowns.*
"If the Zurg are attacking every civilization, then the Bad Land Orcs as well as my own people have likely come under attack as well. It is likely that the two forces have joined to repel them and the Orcs won't be able to answer the summons."
*The Shadow Knight ponders.*  

Cornelius Steele

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:36 pm
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

*Aidar says kindly.*

"We had better hurry."
*He says.*

"Aye."
*Aidar says grimly.*
"Suiryt here."
"What's going on?"
*She asks.*
*Aidar answers.*
*The woman says coldly*
*Aidar chuckles.*
*She says.*
"Afraid nae."
*Aidar answers.*
*The voice gasps.*
*Aidar answers.*
"Understood."
*She answers back.*
"How are things?"
*She answers back.*
*Aidar instructs.*
"Understood."
"Suiryt out."

*Cornelius then frowns.*
"If the Zurg are attacking every civilization, then the Bad Land Orcs as well as my own people have likely come under attack as well. It is likely that the two forces have joined to repel them and the Orcs won't be able to answer the summons."

"It can nae be helped."
*Aidar groans.*
"Ah'm more concerned aboot the suffrin o the unfortunate Zurg that those spiders catch. It would take alot o barterin and offerin of many a bear and elk tae get them tae give em up, and even then some o them will still refuse tae give up the opportunity tae taste tha new an exotic meat. In the end, we'll either have tae either abandon the Zurg to their doom with the spiders, or break the truce and enter intae war with the spiders on the Zurg's behalf..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:51 pm
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
sha312

"We had better hurry."
*He says.*

"Aye."
*Aidar says grimly.*
"Suiryt here."
"What's going on?"
*She asks.*
*Aidar answers.*
*The woman says coldly*
*Aidar chuckles.*
*She says.*
"Afraid nae."
*Aidar answers.*
*The voice gasps.*
*Aidar answers.*
"Understood."
*She answers back.*
"How are things?"
*She answers back.*
*Aidar instructs.*
"Understood."
"Suiryt out."

*Cornelius then frowns.*

"It can nae be helped."
*Aidar groans.*
"Ah'm more concerned aboot the suffrin o the unfortunate Zurg that those spiders catch. It would take alot o barterin and offerin of many a bear and elk tae get them tae give em up, and even then some o them will still refuse tae give up the opportunity tae taste tha new an exotic meat. In the end, we'll either have tae either abandon the Zurg to their doom with the spiders, or break the truce and enter intae war with the spiders on the Zurg's behalf..."

Shinryu: so this is where everyone is *shinryu walks up to where everyone is, and senses the silverite*  

HomacXross7
Crew

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:02 pm
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
sha312

"We had better hurry."
*He says.*

"Aye."
*Aidar says grimly.*
"Suiryt here."
"What's going on?"
*She asks.*
*Aidar answers.*
*The woman says coldly*
*Aidar chuckles.*
*She says.*
"Afraid nae."
*Aidar answers.*
*The voice gasps.*
*Aidar answers.*
"Understood."
*She answers back.*
"How are things?"
*She answers back.*
*Aidar instructs.*
"Understood."
"Suiryt out."

*Cornelius then frowns.*

"It can nae be helped."
*Aidar groans.*

"Not an easy choice to make."
*Says Cornelius.*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:06 pm
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
sha312

"We had better hurry."
*He says.*

"Aye."
*Aidar says grimly.*
"Suiryt here."
"What's going on?"
*She asks.*
*Aidar answers.*
*The woman says coldly*
*Aidar chuckles.*
*She says.*
"Afraid nae."
*Aidar answers.*
*The voice gasps.*
*Aidar answers.*
"Understood."
*She answers back.*
"How are things?"
*She answers back.*
*Aidar instructs.*
"Understood."
"Suiryt out."

*Cornelius then frowns.*

"It can nae be helped."
*Aidar groans.*

*Says Cornelius.*

"Nay"
*Aidar answers.*
"It is nae..."
*Aidar then looks back over his right shoulder at the approaching Dragon.*
"Shinryu, wrap Mina in lead, quickly. We need tae get oot o here, fast."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:07 pm
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf

"Aye."
*Aidar says grimly.*
"Suiryt here."
"What's going on?"
*She asks.*
*Aidar answers.*
*The woman says coldly*
*Aidar chuckles.*
*She says.*
"Afraid nae."
*Aidar answers.*
*The voice gasps.*
*Aidar answers.*
"Understood."
*She answers back.*
"How are things?"
*She answers back.*
*Aidar instructs.*
"Understood."
"Suiryt out."

*Cornelius then frowns.*

"It can nae be helped."
*Aidar groans.*

*Says Cornelius.*

"Nay"
*Aidar answers.*
"It is nae..."
Shinryu: pure lead? How thick do you want it?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:23 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf

"Aye."
*Aidar says grimly.*
"Suiryt here."
"What's going on?"
*She asks.*
*Aidar answers.*
*The woman says coldly*
*Aidar chuckles.*
*She says.*
"Afraid nae."
*Aidar answers.*
*The voice gasps.*
*Aidar answers.*
"Understood."
*She answers back.*
"How are things?"
*She answers back.*
*Aidar instructs.*
"Understood."
"Suiryt out."

*Cornelius then frowns.*

"It can nae be helped."
*Aidar groans.*

*Says Cornelius.*

"Nay"
*Aidar answers.*
"It is nae..."

"Three inches should di."
*Aidar answers.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:58 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf

"It can nae be helped."
*Aidar groans.*

*Says Cornelius.*

"Nay"
*Aidar answers.*
"It is nae..."

*Aidar answers.*
Shinryu: ok, that will take about 10-15 minutes * shinrryu turns his attention to the silverite sha has*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:27 am
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf

"It can nae be helped."
*Aidar groans.*

*Says Cornelius.*

"Nay"
*Aidar answers.*
"It is nae..."

*Aidar answers.*
Shinryu: ok, that will take about 10-15 minutes * shinrryu turns his attention to the silverite sha has*

He saw the dragon staring at the crystal he had retrieved and he frowned and shook his head. "This is my burden, and I don't intend on sharing it with anyone. Leave this to me, you worry yourself with Mina."  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games