Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:27 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf

*Hearing the commotion, Aidar turns around to see Aileen fidgeting with plate vest he had given her and reaches his arms around her, under her cloak and opens a hatch in the back of the vest.*
"Here..."
*He says, tightening some leather straps to adjust the size of her new armor.*
"Once the size be adjusted tae fit the wearer, it can jus be slipped on an off, like a shirt...*
*Aidar then closes the hatch in the back and pats Aileen's shoulders.*
"It may nae be entirely comfortable, bein the male model, bu ye can ave me brother Patrick adjust the gender back at the armory, when we ge home."
*shinryu's head floats behind aidar*
Shinryu: i can do it too for you if you like it will take 40-50 seconds.

*Aileen moves her arms around to test her mobility as Aidar adjusts the size of her new armor.*
"It fits, fine..."
*She says, placing her hands on the lower chest and lightly moving it up and down, to position her breasts.*
"Bu Uncle, Ah can nae accept this, This be Ulfris Armor, it be barin the Icewolf family crest. It belongs tae the Baron's house... Ye should keep it."

"Me family nea be o the main branch, either."
*Aidar answers.*
"We Frosthides be o the farmers pack, bu we be chosen tae succeed the main branch..."
*With his right hand still holding his cape draped over his houlder, Holds Aileen's right cheek with his left hand and looks into her face. His ears are perked up and his grey eyes project an almost sad expression as his tail swishes back and forth.*
"Ah took ye in, and cared for ye, as if ye be me own daughter. Though ye were already o age, ye still ad a need fo family, an Ah gave ye tha... Ah be the Baron, noo... And, Ye BE a member o me own house.... Wear it proudly... AS one."
*With those words, he then licks her left cheek. He then moves his hand higher to rub her head, turns, and heads back to the others.*

*Aileen just stand there looking down at the shield on her chest as Aidar walks away from her. Smiling she places her right hand on her chest, cradling the coat of arms. She then rushes after him.*
"Ah will, uncle!"
*She says, catching up to Aidar and taking his right arm in her hands as she walks along side him.*
"Jus ye watch... Ah will make ye even prouder and prove meself worthy o this armor!"

"When we ge home, Ah'm sendin ye tae live wi the Druids."
*Says Aidar.*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:13 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf

*Hearing the commotion, Aidar turns around to see Aileen fidgeting with plate vest he had given her and reaches his arms around her, under her cloak and opens a hatch in the back of the vest.*
"Here..."
*He says, tightening some leather straps to adjust the size of her new armor.*
"Once the size be adjusted tae fit the wearer, it can jus be slipped on an off, like a shirt...*
*Aidar then closes the hatch in the back and pats Aileen's shoulders.*
"It may nae be entirely comfortable, bein the male model, bu ye can ave me brother Patrick adjust the gender back at the armory, when we ge home."
*shinryu's head floats behind aidar*
Shinryu: i can do it too for you if you like it will take 40-50 seconds.

*Aileen moves her arms around to test her mobility as Aidar adjusts the size of her new armor.*
"It fits, fine..."
*She says, placing her hands on the lower chest and lightly moving it up and down, to position her breasts.*
"Bu Uncle, Ah can nae accept this, This be Ulfris Armor, it be barin the Icewolf family crest. It belongs tae the Baron's house... Ye should keep it."

*Aidar answers.*
"We Frosthides be o the farmers pack, bu we be chosen tae succeed the main branch..."
*With his right hand still holding his cape draped over his houlder, Holds Aileen's right cheek with his left hand and looks into her face. His ears are perked up and his grey eyes project an almost sad expression as his tail swishes back and forth.*
"Ah took ye in, and cared for ye, as if ye be me own daughter. Though ye were already o age, ye still ad a need fo family, an Ah gave ye tha... Ah be the Baron, noo... And, Ye BE a member o me own house.... Wear it proudly... AS one."
*With those words, he then licks her left cheek. He then moves his hand higher to rub her head, turns, and heads back to the others.*

*Aileen just stand there looking down at the shield on her chest as Aidar walks away from her. Smiling she places her right hand on her chest, cradling the coat of arms. She then rushes after him.*
"Ah will, uncle!"
*She says, catching up to Aidar and taking his right arm in her hands as she walks along side him.*
"Jus ye watch... Ah will make ye even prouder and prove meself worthy o this armor!"

*Says Aidar.*

*Aileen releases Aidar's arm and stops in her tracks for a moment, then catches back up to him.*
"Uncle?..."
*She asks, perplexed.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:33 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"It fits, fine..."

*Aidar answers.*

"Ah will, uncle!"

*Says Aidar.*

*Aileen releases Aidar's arm and stops in her tracks for a moment, then catches back up to him.*
"Uncle?..."
*She asks, perplexed.*

*Zudhred scratches an itch on the left side of the ridge of his muzzle as he observes the two, then folds his arms with his left hand tucked under and his right hand tucked over.*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:13 am
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"It fits, fine..."

*Aidar answers.*

"Ah will, uncle!"

*Says Aidar.*

"Uncle?..."
*She asks, perplexed.*

*Aidar keeps on walking.*
"Learn everthin ye can from em."
*He says.*
"Study in their archives, day an night,until ye've learned EVERYTHIN in em, an learn em well... When ye've finally done tha, return an I'll teach ye everythin else Ah know... At the moment, ye be me only heir an after watchin ye in battle, Ah've decided it be time that Ah groomed ye dae be so... Tae us, tha shield be the symbol o the Icewolf Clan, born by it's it's rulin family... Bu tae the rest o the world, it be ME symbol, by which the world recognizes me... Should anythin happen tae me, ye'll ave tae take me place an lead both our people, AN the Darkhunters... By the time h'm done wit ye, an tha time comes, Ye will nae jus be worthy o tha shield... Ye will BE tha shield."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:55 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"It fits, fine..."

*Aidar answers.*

"Ah will, uncle!"

*Says Aidar.*

"Uncle?..."
*She asks, perplexed.*

*Aidar keeps on walking.*
"Learn everthin ye can from em."
*He says.*
"Study in their archives, day an night,until ye've learned EVERYTHIN in em, an learn em well... When ye've finally done tha, return an I'll teach ye everythin else Ah know... At the moment, ye be me only heir an after watchin ye in battle, Ah've decided it be time that Ah groomed ye dae be so... Tae us, tha shield be the symbol o the Icewolf Clan, born by it's it's rulin family... Bu tae the rest o the world, it be ME symbol, by which the world recognizes me... Should anythin happen tae me, ye'll ave tae take me place an lead both our people, AN the Darkhunters... By the time h'm done wit ye, an tha time comes, Ye will nae jus be worthy o tha shield... Ye will BE tha shield."

*Aileen just stands there, looking down in thought as she takes her time contemplating all that Aidar has said to her. About how she will have to move out to stay with the Druids, and the training that he has indicated that will follow.*
"Ah will become this shield..."
*She mutters to herself, placing her right hand on the shield on her chest. Then, another realization hits her... The Druids live in the forest, secluded from their settlements and she will not be able to see Aidar, or Homac, or any of her other friends in the Darkhunters for quite some time... This is essentially an exile!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:44 pm
"Sorry aboot that..."
*Aidar says, aproaching the rest of the group.*
"Ah'm ready noo, le's go in."
*Aidar then begins to make his way to the entrance.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:42 pm
Burning Icewolf
"Sorry aboot that..."

*Zudhred lets his arms drop as he watches the Burning Icewolf pass by him.*
"Planning on training a successor, are you, Jarlson?"
*He asks as he begins to follow. Erinys looks over at Aileen and snarls, baring his fangs, knowing that if the Burning Icewolf trains her as a successor, she could very well become a serious obstacle to his father's ambitions.*
"That's enough, boy."
*Zudhred says, turning back and lying his left hand on Erinys's right shoulder.*
"A strong warrior does not try to prevent opposition, he welcomes it!"
*Erinys stops his growling and turns with his father to follow the Burning Icewolf. Stopping for a moment, he turns to look back over his left shoulder at Aileen, then turns his attention back to his father and the Burning Icewolf and continues on after them.*

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:30 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
"Sorry aboot that..."

*He asks as he begins to follow. Erinys looks over at Aileen and snarls, baring his fangs, knowing that if the Burning Icewolf trains her as a successor, she could very well become a serious obstacle to his father's ambitions.*
"That's enough, boy."
*Zudhred says, turning back and lying his left hand on Erinys's right shoulder.*
*Erinys stops his growling and turns with his father to follow the Burning Icewolf. Stopping for a moment, he turns to look back over his left shoulder at Aileen, then turns his attention back to his father and the Burning Icewolf and continues on after them.*

"Ah have fought Tyrius, many times..."
*Aidar answers, stepping through the main door of the facility.*
"As ave ye... Bu, neither Ah, nor ye.... NOR HE, ave yet tae achieve a decisive victory... We've been survivin this war wit him on shear luck, Zudhred, an Ah be beginin tae fear tha in the end, this war will both oor lives. The possibility o oor deaths in tha fight was very real... Tyrius nearly killed me, if nae fo the light o dawn, he would ave... He jus as easily could ave, anyway... Ah had given me all an wit me ability tae heal negated at the time, Ah had nae strength left tae fight im... The only thin tha save me, was tha he suspected ah did! If he ad called me bluff, he would ave consumed me and then moved on tae ye, an wit me power added tae is, he would ave succeeded! This threat be VERY real, an Ah need tae take steps tae insure tha if tha should appen, if anythin should appen tae me, if ah should DIE... tha there be one tae rise up against im, in me place..."
*having entered the G-corp. reception room, Aidar turns around to face Zudhred.*
"Tyrius be more than just power, more than jus strength. he be far beyond tha... he knows hoo tae fight an defeat opponents far more stronger or powerful than he, he did it for centuries, and he proved it against us las night! Ye had the upper hand against im, ye were stronger, smarter, and is superior power did nae amount tae anythin, as ye could jus turn it back at im... Yet he still managed tae turn the tide in is favor and beat ye! The only thing tha save yer life, was tha Ah intervened, jus like the first time, we faced im. UP tae this point the only thing tha has kept us aive, is tha be some strange twist o fate, we ave always ad eachothers, back, though it nae be fo concernfo one anther, and I suspect, tha if we are aver tae survive the final fight wit him, we will ave tae defeat im, taegether, an if nae us, than oor successors!"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:46 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
"Sorry aboot that..."

"That's enough, boy."

"As ave ye... Bu, neither Ah, nor ye.... NOR HE, ave yet tae achieve a decisive victory... We've been survivin this war wit him on shear luck, Zudhred, an Ah be beginin tae fear tha in the end, this war will both oor lives. The possibility o oor deaths in tha fight was very real... Tyrius nearly killed me, if nae fo the light o dawn, he would ave... He jus as easily could ave, anyway... Ah had given me all an wit me ability tae heal negated at the time, Ah had nae strength left tae fight im... The only thin tha save me, was tha he suspected ah did! If he ad called me bluff, he would ave consumed me and then moved on tae ye, an wit me power added tae is, he would ave succeeded! This threat be VERY real, an Ah need tae take steps tae insure tha if tha should appen, if anythin should appen tae me, if ah should DIE... tha there be one tae rise up against im, in me place..."
*having entered the G-corp. reception room, Aidar turns around to face Zudhred.*
"Tyrius be more than just power, more than jus strength. he be far beyond tha... he knows hoo tae fight an defeat opponents far more stronger or powerful than he, he did it for centuries, and he proved it against us las night! Ye had the upper hand against im, ye were stronger, smarter, and is superior power did nae amount tae anythin, as ye could jus turn it back at im... Yet he still managed tae turn the tide in is favor and beat ye! The only thing tha save yer life, was tha Ah intervened, jus like the first time, we faced im. UP tae this point the only thing tha has kept us aive, is tha be some strange twist o fate, we ave always ad each other's, back, though it nae be fo concernfo one anther, and I suspect, tha if we are aver tae survive the final fight wit him, we will ave tae defeat im, taegether, an if nae us, than oor successors!"

*Zudhred clenches his fists at his sides and looks down, while Erinys looks back at Aileen in thought.*
"You know I can't do that, Jarlson."
*Zudhed protests.*
"It's not a fair fight and you know I don't like working with you."
*Zudhred then looks back over his right shoulder at Erinys.*
"What's more I'd like to think my son would do the same..."
*Erinys suddenly redirects his attention to his father, a blank expression on his face.*
"If I or my son are to defeat Tyrius, it will be alone..."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:02 pm
*Aileen approaches Homac with her head bent down, he fists clenched at her sides. She turns her head left, to look away from him.*
"Homac, Ah..."
*She stutters, choking on the words, she struggles to get out of her throat, ashamed for how she had treated them. Feeling as if her heart is going to burst out of her chest, she places her right hand over it, as if to keep it in place. Finally, she lift her head and forces herself to look Homac in the face.*
"Ah'm sorry, Homac!"
*She cries, a pained expression of on her face.*
"Ah di nae ask tha ye forgive me, bu, Ah AM sorry..."
*She again averts her gaze.*
"Ah'm sorry for treating ye so badly... Ye tae, Shinryu... Ah'm so... So sorry..." sad
*With those words, she passes Homac on his right and begins to hurry for the door behind him.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:38 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
"Sorry aboot that..."

"That's enough, boy."

"Tyrius be more than just power, more than jus strength. he be far beyond tha... he knows hoo tae fight an defeat opponents far more stronger or powerful than he, he did it for centuries, and he proved it against us las night! Ye had the upper hand against im, ye were stronger, smarter, and is superior power did nae amount tae anythin, as ye could jus turn it back at im... Yet he still managed tae turn the tide in is favor and beat ye! The only thing tha save yer life, was tha Ah intervened, jus like the first time, we faced im. UP tae this point the only thing tha has kept us aive, is tha be some strange twist o fate, we ave always ad each other's, back, though it nae be fo concernfo one anther, and I suspect, tha if we are aver tae survive the final fight wit him, we will ave tae defeat im, taegether, an if nae us, than oor successors!"

*Zudhred clenches his fists at his sides and looks down, while Erinys looks back at Aileen in thought.*
*Zudhed protests.*
*Erinys suddenly redirects his attention to his father, a blank expression on his face.*

"Damn it, Zudhred!"
*Aidar barks, bending his right elbow at the waist and clenching his right fist.*
"Can ye jus forget yer honor an pride, just this once!? There be far tae much at stake, for ye tae di otherwise..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:20 am
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
"Sorry aboot that..."

"That's enough, boy."

*Zudhed protests.*

"Damn it, Zudhred!"
*Aidar barks, bending his right elbow at the waist and clenching his right fist.*
"Can ye jus forget yer honor an pride, just this once!? There be far tae much at stake, for ye tae di otherwise..."

*Zudhred steps his right fooot back to stand with his left side facing the Burning icewolf and raises his left hand to point at him as he glars at him with his left eye.*
"DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN, JARLSON!!!"
*He snarls, baring his fangs.*
"Not EVER again!... Or so help me, I don't care what promises or vows you may be able to coax out of me, I'll fight you on account of that blasphemous declaration, alone! A life without honor or pride ISN'T worth living! LOOK at us, Jarlson! Look at what's become of us! We used to rule this world! We were the representatives of the Kingdom of Kreutz. Where was our people's pride, our HONOR, when it all came crashing down? Where was our pride when we diminished and were exiled to the forest, like rats driven into the wilderness!? I'll tell you where it was, Jarlson, it was locked away with ME!!! THAT was the turning point, Jarlson. THAT was when all began to crumble, our greatest age! All I ever wanted was for our people to remain strong, to beable to defend us against our enemies. Tell me, Jarson... You've seen how I rule Vatica, would passing the throne to me, back then, really have been so bad!?"

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:46 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
"Sorry aboot that..."

"That's enough, boy."

*Zudhed protests.*

"Damn it, Zudhred!"

*Zudhred steps his right fooot back to stand with his left side facing the Burning icewolf and raises his left hand to point at him as he glars at him with his left eye.*
"Not EVER again!... Or so help me, I don't care what promises or vows you may be able to coax out of me, I'll fight you on account of that blasphemous declaration, alone! A life without honor or pride ISN'T worth living! LOOK at us, Jarlson! Look at what's become of us! We used to rule this world! We were the representatives of the Kingdom of Kreutz. Where was our people's pride, our HONOR, when it all came crashing down? Where was our pride when we diminished and were exiled to the forest, like rats driven into the wilderness!? I'll tell you where it was, Jarlson, it was locked away with ME!!! THAT was the turning point, Jarlson. THAT was when all began to crumble, our greatest age! All I ever wanted was for our people to remain strong, to beable to defend us against our enemies. Tell me, Jarson... You've seen how I rule Vatica, would passing the throne to me, back then, really have been so bad!?"

"Ye were a terrorist... A power hungry madman."
*Aidar answers.*
"Ye had married the wrong woman, the leader o GHOST, who manipulated ye in tae causin the Vampires tae rise up in rebellion and led em against us! Our dynasty was already doomed, because o ye, an ye had tae be stopped."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:59 pm
Burning Icebitch
*Aileen approaches Homac with her head bent down, he fists clenched at her sides. She turns her head left, to look away from him.*
"Homac, Ah..."
*She stutters, choking on the words, she struggles to get out of her throat, ashamed for how she had treated them. Feeling as if her heart is going to burst out of her chest, she places her right hand over it, as if to keep it in place. Finally, she lift her head and forces herself to look Homac in the face.*
"Ah'm sorry, Homac!"
*She cries, a pained expression of on her face.*
"Ah di nae ask tha ye forgive me, bu, Ah AM sorry..."
*She again averts her gaze.*
"Ah'm sorry for treating ye so badly... Ye tae, Shinryu... Ah'm so... So sorry..." sad
*With those words, she passes Homac on his right and begins to hurry for the door behind him.*

*seeing tears roll down aileens face, causes homac's ears to flatten, and as she tries to leave homac's turns and grabs her arm an pulls her towards him and hugs her tightly, then pulls her close and licks the tears off her face.*
Homac: I don't see the need for you to apologize. So stop crying^^  

HomacXross7
Crew

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:06 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf

*Zudhed protests.*

"Damn it, Zudhred!"

"Ye were a terrorist... A power hungry madman."
*Aidar answers.*
"Ye had married the wrong woman, the leader o GHOST, who manipulated ye in tae causin the Vampires tae rise up in rebellion and led em against us! Our dynasty was already doomed, because o ye, an ye had tae be stopped."
*from somewhere in the distance*
BAZZINGA!!!!! ZUDHRED GOT BUUUUUUUURRRRNNNNND *poping noise*  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games