Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:11 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf

"Ah have fought Tyrius, many times..."
*Aidar answers, stepping through the main door of the facility.*
"As ave ye... Bu, neither Ah, nor ye.... NOR HE, ave yet tae achieve a decisive victory... We've been survivin this war wit him on shear luck, Zudhred, an Ah be beginin tae fear tha in the end, this war will both oor lives. The possibility o oor deaths in tha fight was very real... Tyrius nearly killed me, if nae fo the light o dawn, he would ave... He jus as easily could ave, anyway... Ah had given me all an wit me ability tae heal negated at the time, Ah had nae strength left tae fight im... The only thin tha save me, was tha he suspected ah did! If he ad called me bluff, he would ave consumed me and then moved on tae ye, an wit me power added tae is, he would ave succeeded! This threat be VERY real, an Ah need tae take steps tae insure tha if tha should appen, if anythin should appen tae me, if ah should DIE... tha there be one tae rise up against im, in me place..."
*having entered the G-corp. reception room, Aidar turns around to face Zudhred.*
"Tyrius be more than just power, more than jus strength. he be far beyond tha... he knows hoo tae fight an defeat opponents far more stronger or powerful than he, he did it for centuries, and he proved it against us las night! Ye had the upper hand against im, ye were stronger, smarter, and is superior power did nae amount tae anythin, as ye could jus turn it back at im... Yet he still managed tae turn the tide in is favor and beat ye! The only thing tha save yer life, was tha Ah intervened, jus like the first time, we faced im. UP tae this point the only thing tha has kept us aive, is tha be some strange twist o fate, we ave always ad each other's, back, though it nae be fo concernfo one anther, and I suspect, tha if we are aver tae survive the final fight wit him, we will ave tae defeat im, taegether, an if nae us, than oor successors!"

*Zudhred clenches his fists at his sides and looks down, while Erinys looks back at Aileen in thought.*
"You know I can't do that, Jarlson."
*Zudhed protests.*
"It's not a fair fight and you know I don't like working with you."
*Zudhred then looks back over his right shoulder at Erinys.*
"What's more I'd like to think my son would do the same..."
*Erinys suddenly redirects his attention to his father, a blank expression on his face.*
"If I or my son are to defeat Tyrius, it will be alone..."

"Damn it, Zudhred!"
*Aidar barks, bending his right elbow at the waist and clenching his right fist.*
"Can ye jus forget yer honor an pride, just this once!? There be far tae much at stake, for ye tae di otherwise..."

*Zudhred steps his right fooot back to stand with his left side facing the Burning icewolf and raises his left hand to point at him as he glars at him with his left eye.*
"DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN, JARLSON!!!"
*He snarls, baring his fangs.*
"Not EVER again!... Or so help me, I don't care what promises or vows you may be able to coax out of me, I'll fight you on account of that blasphemous declaration, alone! A life without honor or pride ISN'T worth living! LOOK at us, Jarlson! Look at what's become of us! We used to rule this world! We were the representatives of the Kingdom of Kreutz. Where was our people's pride, our HONOR, when it all came crashing down? Where was our pride when we diminished and were exiled to the forest, like rats driven into the wilderness!? I'll tell you where it was, Jarlson, it was locked away with ME!!! THAT was the turning point, Jarlson. THAT was when all began to crumble, our greatest age! All I ever wanted was for our people to remain strong, to beable to defend us against our enemies. Tell me, Jarson... You've seen how I rule Vatica, would passing the throne to me, back then, really have been so bad!?"

"Ye were a terrorist... A power hungry madman."
*Aidar answers.*
"Ye had married the wrong woman, the leader o GHOST, who manipulated ye in tae causin the Vampires tae rise up in rebellion and led em against us! Our dynasty was already doomed, because o ye, an ye had tae be stopped."

"I was a DISCARDED SON!!!"
*Zudhred snaps.*
"I only wanted my inheritance! The throne was my birthright! I was the greatest knight of my time, I worked for it, I EARNED it! Yet I was passed over for my worthless brother and with only my mind to reach out with, I had to watch from my frozen prison as he let the world I held so dear, fall into turmoil, madness, and blood! Don't you get, Jarlson? We didn't free the other races... We ABANDONED THEM!!! You only know of the dark Age, from books, but you didn't see it. I DID! I was there!"
*Zudhred looks down and to the right as he clenches his fists at his sides.*
"I saw children BURNED by their own parents. I saw wives betray their husbands to make pacts with lecherous Demons for their own survival. I saw sons rise against their own fathers. I saw daughters slay their mothers! I saw war ravage the lands with destruction as its only goal. It wasn't about dominance or resources, it was about differing opinions! They slaughtered one another, simply because they didn't know how to deal with our absence! And it was all because of one dishonorable act... Jarl had beaten me in a duel for the throne, a duel that he won! I accepted that, he proved himself my better. I would have served him as his general, his CHAMPION! That was the agreement! Instead he imprisoned me, forcing my son to grow up with vengeance in his heart and lead the Vampires in a rebellion that tore our dynasty apart a brought about the second Dark Age, and we passed into legend and were forgotten entirely! Don't tell me that honor or pride doesn't matter, Jarlson. This world is sick and upset, all because our people forsook theirs. You may be trying to just ease the symptoms with what you are doing, but I intend to heal it! And the first step to that will be the removal of Tyrius, and if we cast aside our pride and honor, that we are no different than he truly is! I'll defeat Tyrius, and I will do it, ALONE, just like Ulfris did!"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:31 am
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
*Aileen approaches Homac with her head bent down, he fists clenched at her sides. She turns her head left, to look away from him.*
"Homac, Ah..."
*She stutters, choking on the words, she struggles to get out of her throat, ashamed for how she had treated them. Feeling as if her heart is going to burst out of her chest, she places her right hand over it, as if to keep it in place. Finally, she lift her head and forces herself to look Homac in the face.*
"Ah'm sorry, Homac!"
*She cries, a pained expression of on her face.*
"Ah di nae ask tha ye forgive me, bu, Ah AM sorry..."
*She again averts her gaze.*
"Ah'm sorry for treating ye so badly... Ye tae, Shinryu... Ah'm so... So sorry..." sad
*With those words, she passes Homac on his right and begins to hurry for the door behind him.*

*seeing tears roll down aileens face, causes homac's ears to flatten, and as she tries to leave homac's turns and grabs her arm an pulls her towards him and hugs her tightly, then pulls her close and licks the tears off her face.*
Homac: I don't see the need for you to apologize. So stop crying^^

*Aileen returns the embrace and licks Homac's left cheek.*
"If Ah had a tail, it'd be wagin... Thank ye, Homac."
*She then flashes Homac a relieved smile, holds him tighter, rubbsh her right cheek against his left, and brakes the embrace to pass through the door, where she finds Aidar and Zudhred arguing over something, while Erinys is standing to her right.*
"Wha's goin on?"
*She asks Erinys.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:09 pm
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
*Aileen approaches Homac with her head bent down, he fists clenched at her sides. She turns her head left, to look away from him.*
"Homac, Ah..."
*She stutters, choking on the words, she struggles to get out of her throat, ashamed for how she had treated them. Feeling as if her heart is going to burst out of her chest, she places her right hand over it, as if to keep it in place. Finally, she lift her head and forces herself to look Homac in the face.*
"Ah'm sorry, Homac!"
"Ah'm sorry for treating ye so badly... Ye tae, Shinryu... Ah'm so... So sorry..." sad
*With those words, she passes Homac on his right and begins to hurry for the door behind him.*

*seeing tears roll down aileens face, causes homac's ears to flatten, and as she tries to leave homac's turns and grabs her arm an pulls her towards him and hugs her tightly, then pulls her close and licks the tears off her face.*

*She then flashes Homac a relieved smile, holds him tighter, rubbsh her right cheek against his left, and brakes the embrace to pass through the door, where she finds Aidar and Zudhred arguing over something, while Erinys is standing to her right.*
"Wha's goin on?"
*She asks Erinys.*

"An argument over the importance of pride and honor."
*Erinys answers, turning his attention to Aileen, on his left. He then looks at her for a little bit, looks her up and down, and then seems to just stare as if he does't even see her and is lost in thought.*

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:06 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
"Homac, Ah..."
"Ah'm sorry, Homac!"

"Wha's goin on?"
*She asks Erinys.*

*Erinys answers, turning his attention to Aileen, on his left. He then looks at her for a little bit, looks her up and down, and then seems to just stare as if he doesn't even see her and is lost in thought.*

"Wha be there tae argue aboot?"
*Aileen asks looking at Aidar and Zudhred.*
"Last Ah checked, Honor and pride be very important. Me family raised me tae be honorable and as farr as Ah can tell, ye can nae ave one, wit oot the other..."
*She then looks back to Erinys, in expectation for an answer and notices that he's looking at her strangely.*
"Wha?..."
*She asks.*
Why ye lookin at me, all funny, like tha... Be me new armor, crooked, or somethin?"
*She then presses her hands against her chest and pushes up her breasts, as she attempts to reposition her new plate vest.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:56 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf

"Ah have fought Tyrius, many times..."
*Aidar answers, stepping through the main door of the facility.*
"As ave ye... Bu, neither Ah, nor ye.... NOR HE, ave yet tae achieve a decisive victory... We've been survivin this war wit him on shear luck, Zudhred, an Ah be beginin tae fear tha in the end, this war will both oor lives. The possibility o oor deaths in tha fight was very real... Tyrius nearly killed me, if nae fo the light o dawn, he would ave... He jus as easily could ave, anyway... Ah had given me all an wit me ability tae heal negated at the time, Ah had nae strength left tae fight im... The only thin tha save me, was tha he suspected ah did! If he ad called me bluff, he would ave consumed me and then moved on tae ye, an wit me power added tae is, he would ave succeeded! This threat be VERY real, an Ah need tae take steps tae insure tha if tha should appen, if anythin should appen tae me, if ah should DIE... tha there be one tae rise up against im, in me place..."
*having entered the G-corp. reception room, Aidar turns around to face Zudhred.*
"Tyrius be more than just power, more than jus strength. he be far beyond tha... he knows hoo tae fight an defeat opponents far more stronger or powerful than he, he did it for centuries, and he proved it against us las night! Ye had the upper hand against im, ye were stronger, smarter, and is superior power did nae amount tae anythin, as ye could jus turn it back at im... Yet he still managed tae turn the tide in is favor and beat ye! The only thing tha save yer life, was tha Ah intervened, jus like the first time, we faced im. UP tae this point the only thing tha has kept us aive, is tha be some strange twist o fate, we ave always ad each other's, back, though it nae be fo concernfo one anther, and I suspect, tha if we are aver tae survive the final fight wit him, we will ave tae defeat im, taegether, an if nae us, than oor successors!"

*Zudhred clenches his fists at his sides and looks down, while Erinys looks back at Aileen in thought.*
"You know I can't do that, Jarlson."
*Zudhed protests.*
"It's not a fair fight and you know I don't like working with you."
*Zudhred then looks back over his right shoulder at Erinys.*
"What's more I'd like to think my son would do the same..."
*Erinys suddenly redirects his attention to his father, a blank expression on his face.*
"If I or my son are to defeat Tyrius, it will be alone..."

"Damn it, Zudhred!"
*Aidar barks, bending his right elbow at the waist and clenching his right fist.*
"Can ye jus forget yer honor an pride, just this once!? There be far tae much at stake, for ye tae di otherwise..."

*Zudhred steps his right fooot back to stand with his left side facing the Burning icewolf and raises his left hand to point at him as he glars at him with his left eye.*
"Not EVER again!... Or so help me, I don't care what promises or vows you may be able to coax out of me, I'll fight you on account of that blasphemous declaration, alone! A life without honor or pride ISN'T worth living! LOOK at us, Jarlson! Look at what's become of us! We used to rule this world! We were the representatives of the Kingdom of Kreutz. Where was our people's pride, our HONOR, when it all came crashing down? Where was our pride when we diminished and were exiled to the forest, like rats driven into the wilderness!? I'll tell you where it was, Jarlson, it was locked away with ME!!! THAT was the turning point, Jarlson. THAT was when all began to crumble, our greatest age! All I ever wanted was for our people to remain strong, to beable to defend us against our enemies. Tell me, Jarson... You've seen how I rule Vatica, would passing the throne to me, back then, really have been so bad!?"

*Aidar answers.*
"Ye had married the wrong woman, the leader o GHOST, who manipulated ye in tae causin the Vampires tae rise up in rebellion and led em against us! Our dynasty was already doomed, because o ye, an ye had tae be stopped."

*Zudhred snaps.*
"I only wanted my inheritance! The throne was my birthright! I was the greatest knight of my time, I worked for it, I EARNED it! Yet I was passed over for my worthless brother and with only my mind to reach out with, I had to watch from my frozen prison as he let the world I held so dear, fall into turmoil, madness, and blood! Don't you get, Jarlson? We didn't free the other races... We ABANDONED THEM!!! You only know of the dark Age, from books, but you didn't see it. I DID! I was there!"
"I saw children BURNED by their own parents. I saw wives betray their husbands to make pacts with lecherous Demons for their own survival. I saw sons rise against their own fathers. I saw daughters slay their mothers! I saw war ravage the lands with destruction as its only goal. It wasn't about dominance or resources, it was about differing opinions! They slaughtered one another, simply because they didn't know how to deal with our absence! And it was all because of one dishonorable act... Jarl had beaten me in a duel for the throne, a duel that he won! I accepted that, he proved himself my better. I would have served him as his general, his CHAMPION! That was the agreement! Instead he imprisoned me, forcing my son to grow up with vengeance in his heart and lead the Vampires in a rebellion that tore our dynasty apart a brought about the second Dark Age, and we passed into legend and were forgotten entirely! Don't tell me that honor or pride doesn't matter, Jarlson. This world is sick and upset, all because our people forsook theirs. You may be trying to just ease the symptoms with what you are doing, but I intend to heal it! And the first step to that will be the removal of Tyrius, and if we cast aside our pride and honor, that we are no different than he truly is! I'll defeat Tyrius, and I will do it, ALONE, just like Ulfris did!"

*Aidar looks down and falls silent as he thinks on what Zudhred just said. he remains that way for a while, then looks back up.*
"Ulfris did nae di it, alone."
*Aidar counters.*
"The legend says tha he and the royal guard, Aileen did it tigether... And I suspect, there were others as well..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:00 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf

"Damn it, Zudhred!"

*Aidar answers.*

*Zudhred snaps.*

*Aidar looks down and falls silent as he thinks on what Zudhred just said. he remains that way for a while, then looks back up.*
*Aidar counters.*
"The legend says tha he and the royal guard, Aileen did it tigether... And I suspect, there were others as well..."

"What?..."
*Zudhred asks, raising his right eyebrow?*

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:41 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf

"Damn it, Zudhred!"

*Aidar answers.*

*Zudhred snaps.*

*Aidar counters.*

"What?..."

"Think aboot it, Zudhred... Surely, ye've been tae the Icewolf Shrine, Ye've seen Ulfrises tomb. His remains be surrounded by four statues... Two o them be him and Aileen.... One be a Vampire wit armed wit two swords, an a mask in one o his hands, and the other a beautiful human woman holdin what looks like wand in one hand and the sun in the other, possibly some sort o goddess. Historians thought the vampire tae be Tyrius, nobody knows who the woman be... We now know tha the vampire wasn't Tyrius, the sculptures were accurate, bu the vampire has a face other than Tyrius. This would suggest that in the depiction the vampire nae be standin in opposition tae Ulfris an Aileen, bu with them... The statues nae be depictin a battle, bu an alliance!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:36 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar answers.*

*Zudhred snaps.*

*Aidar counters.*

"What?..."

"Think aboot it, Zudhred... Surely, ye've been tae the Icewolf Shrine, Ye've seen Ulfrises tomb. His remains be surrounded by four statues... Two o them be him and Aileen.... One be a Vampire wit armed wit two swords, an a mask in one o his hands, and the other a beautiful human woman holdin what looks like wand in one hand and the sun in the other, possibly some sort o goddess. Historians thought the vampire tae be Tyrius, nobody knows who the woman be... We now know tha the vampire wasn't Tyrius, the sculptures were accurate, bu the vampire has a face other than Tyrius. This would suggest that in the depiction the vampire nae be standin in opposition tae Ulfris an Aileen, bu with them... The statues nae be depictin an battle, bu an alliance!"

*someone in the distance* BAZZINGA!! Zudhred's pride is now it question, how whill we solve this?  

HomacXross7
Crew

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:55 am
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
"Homac, Ah..."
"Ah'm sorry, Homac!"

"Wha's goin on?"
*She asks Erinys.*

*Erinys answers, turning his attention to Aileen, on his left. He then looks at her for a little bit, looks her up and down, and then seems to just stare as if he doesn't even see her and is lost in thought.*

"Last Ah checked, Honor and pride be very important. Me family raised me tae be honorable and as farr as Ah can tell, ye can nae ave one, wit oot the other..."
*She then looks back to Erinys, in expectation for an answer and notices that he's looking at her strangely.*
"Wha?..."
*She asks.*
Why ye lookin at me, all funny, like tha... Be me new armor, crooked, or somethin?"
*She then presses her hands against her chest and pushes up her breasts, as she attempts to reposition her new plate vest.*

"No, your armor's fine"
*Erinys explaines.*
"It's just.... How do put this... if the Burning Icewolf trains you to be like him, to FIGHT like him, to be able to rival him in fighting ability.. Then you could potentially become.. a variable in my fathers ambitions... and mine... Possibly even, a threat..."
*Erinys's blue lupine eyes remain maliciously fixed on her, like a predator, eying it's prey, staring at her, like a bloody piece of meat.*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:10 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
"Homac, Ah..."
"Ah'm sorry, Homac!"

"Wha's goin on?"
*She asks Erinys.*

"Wha?..."
*She asks.*

"No, your armor's fine"
*Erinys explaines.*
"It's just.... How do put this... if the Burning Icewolf trains you to be like him, to FIGHT like him, to be able to rival him in fighting ability.. Then you could potentially become.. a variable in my fathers ambitions... and mine... Possibly even, a threat..."
*Erinys's blue lupine eyes remain maliciously fixed on her, like a predator, eying it's prey, staring at her, like a bloody piece of meat.*

*Aileen immediately recognizes the look in his eyes, she had seen it many times before, in her own fathers eyes. He was a hunter and hand taken her on many hunting trips and more than a few time, had they come upon whole herds of prey and she would watch as her would stare intently at the herd, coldly calculating which once would be the easiest kills and which ones he should let go... The ones he stared at the longest were often the ones he selected. Sometimes, one of them would spot him and end up looking right into his eyes and become so terrified, that it couldn't move, trapped in trance-like staring contest between predator and prey. As long as her father kept eye contact, the prey would not move, the fear in it eyes an answer to the cold calculating stare with an intent to kill that says "You move, and you die". But, Aileen is NOT anybody's prey... Never again. She was born to be a predator and she now has every intent to act like one and will make this known... She will answer this man's gaze as a predator would... She transforms and bares her fangs.*
"Ye plannin on killin me, tae prevent tha, are ye?..."
*She snarls, all the while glaring at him with narrowed killer's eyes of her own, as she reaches for her knives.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:21 pm
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch

"Wha's goin on?"
*She asks Erinys.*

"Wha?..."
*She asks.*

"No, your armor's fine"
*Erinys explaines.*

*Aileen immediately recognizes the look in his eyes, she had seen it many times before, in her own fathers eyes. He was a hunter and hand taken her on many hunting trips and more than a few time, had they come upon whole herds of prey and she would watch as her would stare intently at the herd, coldly calculating which once would be the easiest kills and which ones he should let go... The ones he stared at the longest were often the ones he selected. Sometimes, one of them would spot him and end up looking right into his eyes and become so terrified, that it couldn't move, trapped in trance-like staring contest between predator and prey. As long as her father kept eye contact, the prey would not move, the fear in it eyes an answer to the cold calculating stare with an intent to kill that says "You move, and you die". But, Aileen is NOT anybody's prey... Never again. She was born to be a predator and she now has every intent to act like one and will make this known... She will answer this man's gaze as a predator would... She transforms and bares her fangs.*
*She snarls, all the while glaring at him with narrowed killer's eyes of her own, as she reaches for her knives.*

"Not quite, yet..."
*Erinys answers.*
"You see, part of the argument those two are having is that your leader seems to think the only way to defeat Tyrius is for him and my father to fight him together, and if not them, should one or both of them to happen to die, before they can unite against him, then the two of us should do it, provided he manages to train you, before meeting his own end... My father is opposed to the whole idea."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:00 pm
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch

"Wha's goin on?"
*She asks Erinys.*

"Wha?..."
*She asks.*

"No, your armor's fine"
*Erinys explaines.*

*as if appearing out of nowhwere homac appears next to aileen with his scythe in his left hand over his shoulder meeting erinys' gaze with one of his own and givs a low growl*  

HomacXross7
Crew

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:05 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch

"Wha's goin on?"
*She asks Erinys.*

"Wha?..."
*She asks.*

"No, your armor's fine"
*Erinys explaines.*

"Not quite, yet..."
*Erinys answers.*
"You see, part of the argument those two are having is that your leader seems to think the only way to defeat Tyrius is for him and my father to fight him together, and if not them, should one or both of them to happen to die, before they can unite against him, then the two of us should do it, provided he manages to train you, before meeting his own end... My father is opposed to the whole idea."

Shinryu's voice: yeah i know, it seems your father is a tad stubburn, icewolf is right, we all need to work together, your dad needs to swallow his pride and just do it.
*someone in the discance:* lebeof couldnt have said it better, SO DO IT, JUST DO IT!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:28 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch

"Wha's goin on?"
*She asks Erinys.*

"Wha?..."
*She asks.*

"No, your armor's fine"
*Erinys explaines.*

"Not quite, yet..."
*Erinys answers.*

"An, wha be yer thoughts on the matter?"
*Aileen growls, still prepared to defend herself.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:27 pm
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch

"Wha?..."
*She asks.*

"No, your armor's fine"
*Erinys explaines.*

"Not quite, yet..."
*Erinys answers.*

"An, wha be yer thoughts on the matter?"
*Aileen growls, still prepared to defend herself.*

*Erinys groans as he locks his fingers together behind his head and pulls them in opposite directions to stretch as he turns compltly around to face Aileen, stepping in front of her.*
"Well..."
*He says.*
*Haven been on the receiving end of such tactics, I can honestly say it's a good plan... It may work... I certainly know from experience that fighting two mighty warriors at once is a lot harder than fighting just one... Even if your own strength greatly dwarfs them individually. They are two of the mightiest warriors on Gaia and I certain that Tyrius would find himself more than matched by a joint assault from them. He might manage to kill one of them, but he would definitely fall to the second... But My father would never do it... Not unless Tyrius himself resorts to it , first. As for me... I'm with my father on this. To gang up on an enemy is the act of a coward and a weakling who knows he stands no chance in challenging his opponent, directly, so he schemes and resorts to treachery, to win. I myself have fought many battles and not once did I need the aid of another. I don't need help from you, on the battlefield...."
*Erinys let's his right arm drop and reaches his left arm between Aileen and Homac. Placing his hand on the door fram behind them, he leans toward Aileen and locks eyes with her. Those cold and dominating predatory eyes, both silently challenging her, and warning her not to defy him.*
"However, your surrogate father figure does also have a point and if anything happens to those two after you have been trained, you and I could possibly end up being the two most powerful warriors the world... An alliance between the two of us could be quite beneficial. I said I don't need your help in battle, but there ARE other ways..."

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games