Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:38 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar catches a passing glance of the three on his way back to the buffet he had set up on the east side of camp and smiles to himself as he takes notice of Aidar's teamwork and how she seems to lead her group in their task.*
"She just might make a good Darkhunter after all..."
*Aidar thinks to himself*
"She's currently the closest thing I have to an heir... She just might even replace me, one day... But I must be careful not to let anything happen to her..."

*floating right behind aidar upside down*
Veronica: if anyrhing happens to her im pretty sure you or homac would do something about it. Ahhhh young love

*Aidar stops for a moment as he takes notice of the demigoddess appearing behind him and then continues on.*
"Do na ye telepthas ave any rules aboot jus peekin in ta jus anybody's head at any time?"
*La asks over his shoulder.*
"Ta do so might be considered ta be rude, by some... No harm done, Ah'm just wanderin... Ta answer your question, it would na matter what Ah do if anythin happens ta her, because by then, it would be too lat. There are some deaths tha even Lumi can na resurrect one from. An even if she can, the victim may still suffer psychological damage... She tells me that nobody was ever ment to go through tha... Bein killed an then being brought back, to die again.... Imagin gettin eviscerated an then being ressurected... Although yer body is completely restored, ye would still ave the pain and orrifyin image o aven yer entrails ripped out o ye fresh in yer mind... Ah'd imagine tha's nau somethin tha most people forget anytime soon. Ah've had tha done ta me, before, in the arena of Castle Ire, before Ah founded the Darkhunters, an once in the Vampire War, but me healin factor and trainin had prepared me for it. Aileen has na had any such such trainin, she lived a sheltered an care free life, until her family was murdered. Ah do na think she can handle it... Jus because Luminova can revive us, it does na mean tha we should be careless an die needlessly."

Veronica: well if its any conciliation, ill try not todo it again....... anywho, ive been there so i know wat it's like, however there are tricks, and couldn't homac help whith that new time ability of his?

"Na harm done. It does na really bother me, if ye know wha Ah'm thinkin. Ta me trying ta hide thins is na much diffrenert than lyin. Ah'm jus saying tha ye might wanna be more careful with who ye do tha with. As for Homac... A do na really know... Maybe... Hard ta say... Ah'm na expert o time travel, though Ah've done a bit meself, bu it seems to me, tha time be a very tricky opponent ta best. For instance, if ye travel inta the past, ta prevent some tragedy, an ye succeed, then yer past self would ave no reason ta go into the past, and would stay in their present, and therefore, completely undo the original journey... It seems ta me, tha the only way one can change the events o time, is ta do it completely by accident, or some how find a loop hole... Ah managed to pull it off wit the Phantom Castle, by goin inta the past and helping the rest o us ta escape the castle, but managed to trick me past self inta making the journey, by keeping any o us from returnin to HQ, until after me past self had arrived to find everybody missin, and travel inta the past ta save them, and so completed the cycle. Bu it was still a gamble. I did na know if it would really work, at the time..."
*Aidar then sees Mina up ahaind looking over her hurt Warg as he and veronica approach the banquet*
User Image
"I can't believe vhat she deed to you!"
*The young Brydewolf cries gently holding Dusk by the head.*
"Mark my vords, zat straw haired peeg vill PAY for that! stressed "

*veronica floats over to dark frost and snaps her fingers and a green light engulfs the warg*
Veronica: it could be worse, she could have listened to that sword of hers and slaughtered you, or you could have pissed off that vanessa lady more and that could have made things complicated  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:05 am
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar catches a passing glance of the three on his way back to the buffet he had set up on the east side of camp and smiles to himself as he takes notice of Aidar's teamwork and how she seems to lead her group in their task.*
"She just might make a good Darkhunter after all..."
*Aidar thinks to himself*
"She's currently the closest thing I have to an heir... She just might even replace me, one day... But I must be careful not to let anything happen to her..."

*floating right behind aidar upside down*
Veronica: if anyrhing happens to her im pretty sure you or homac would do something about it. Ahhhh young love

*Aidar stops for a moment as he takes notice of the demigoddess appearing behind him and then continues on.*
"Do na ye telepthas ave any rules aboot jus peekin in ta jus anybody's head at any time?"
"Ta do so might be considered ta be rude, by some... No harm done, Ah'm just wanderin... Ta answer your question, it would na matter what Ah do if anythin happens ta her, because by then, it would be too lat. There are some deaths tha even Lumi can na resurrect one from. An even if she can, the victim may still suffer psychological damage... She tells me that nobody was ever ment to go through tha... Bein killed an then being brought back, to die again.... Imagin gettin eviscerated an then being ressurected... Although yer body is completely restored, ye would still ave the pain and orrifyin image o aven yer entrails ripped out o ye fresh in yer mind... Ah'd imagine tha's nau somethin tha most people forget anytime soon. Ah've had tha done ta me, before, in the arena of Castle Ire, before Ah founded the Darkhunters, an once in the Vampire War, but me healin factor and trainin had prepared me for it. Aileen has na had any such such trainin, she lived a sheltered an care free life, until her family was murdered. Ah do na think she can handle it... Jus because Luminova can revive us, it does na mean tha we should be careless an die needlessly."

Veronica: well if its any conciliation, ill try not todo it again....... anywho, ive been there so i know wat it's like, however there are tricks, and couldn't homac help whith that new time ability of his?

"Na harm done. It does na really bother me, if ye know wha Ah'm thinkin. Ta me trying ta hide thins is na much diffrenert than lyin. Ah'm jus saying tha ye might wanna be more careful with who ye do tha with. As for Homac... A do na really know... Maybe... Hard ta say... Ah'm na expert o time travel, though Ah've done a bit meself, bu it seems to me, tha time be a very tricky opponent ta best. For instance, if ye travel inta the past, ta prevent some tragedy, an ye succeed, then yer past self would ave no reason ta go into the past, and would stay in their present, and therefore, completely undo the original journey... It seems ta me, tha the only way one can change the events o time, is ta do it completely by accident, or some how find a loop hole... Ah managed to pull it off wit the Phantom Castle, by goin inta the past and helping the rest o us ta escape the castle, but managed to trick me past self inta making the journey, by keeping any o us from returnin to HQ, until after me past self had arrived to find everybody missin, and travel inta the past ta save them, and so completed the cycle. Bu it was still a gamble. I did na know if it would really work, at the time..."
*Aidar then sees Mina up ahaind looking over her hurt Warg as he and veronica approach the banquet*
User Image

*veronica floats over to dark frost and snaps her fingers and a green light engulfs the warg*
Veronica: it could be worse, she could have listened to that sword of hers and slaughtered you, or you could have pissed off that vanessa lady more and that could have made things complicated

User Image
*Mina's cocky smile instantly disappears from her face and is replaces by a wild and vicious snarling scowl with all her teeth bared, her eyes wide with the intent of murder. She then turns completely pitch black and disappears into the ground. She then reappears right behind and against Veronica's back with her arms hooked around Veronica's shoulders and her fingers locked together on the back of Veronica's neck, in a Full-Nelson hold. She then pushes down on her neck with a strength that is unbelievable for one her size.*
"How many times to I have to point out, zat I am ze Shadow Lord's daughter!?"
*She asks.*
"Do you zink eet's only a title? My father is not called ze Shadow Lord, for nozing!"
*Mina applies a little more pressure to the back of Veronica's neck, causing pain in the spinal area between the shoulders.*
"I can handle zat straw haired peeg! But you... My instincts tell me zat it would normally be unwise to incur your wrath... but Right now, as long a zat Warg's life is in danger, I don't CARE vhat happens to me! I vill not allow anybody to harm zose under my charge and vill protect zem like my own children!
*Mina applies a little more pressure, causing the whole neck to hurt and pinches Veronica's sides with her elbows, making it hard to breath.*
"Just a little more pressure, and I vill break your neck and crush your rib cage... Undo Vhatever you have done to Dusk, and I vill let you go. Refuse and I guarantee zat even if I die as a result of vhat comes next, I vill take you vith me! emotion_donotwant "

(Don't do anything stupid, now... Keep things calm... keep things calm...)  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:52 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf

User Image

User Image
*Mina's cocky smile instantly disappears from her face and is replaces by a wild and vicious snarling scowl with all her teeth bared, her eyes wide with the intent of murder. She then turns completely pitch black and disappears into the ground. She then reappears right behind and against Veronica's back with her arms hooked around Veronica's shoulders and her fingers locked together on the back of Veronica's neck, in a Full-Nelson hold. She then pushes down on her neck with a strength that is unbelievable for one her size.*
*She asks.*
"Do you zink eet's only a title? My father is not called ze Shadow Lord, for nozing!"
*Mina applies a little more pressure to the back of Veronica's neck, causing pain in the spinal area between the shoulders.*
"I can handle zat straw haired peeg! But you... My instincts tell me zat it would normally be unwise to incur your wrath... but Right now, as long a zat Warg's life is in danger, I don't CARE vhat happens to me! I vill not allow anybody to harm zose under my charge and vill protect zem like my own children!
*Mina applies a little more pressure, causing the whole neck to hurt and pinches Veronica's sides with her elbows, making it hard to breath.*
"Just a little more pressure, and I vill break your neck and crush your rib cage... Undo Vhatever you have done to Dusk, and I vill let you go. Refuse and I guarantee zat even if I die as a result of vhat comes next, I vill take you vith me! emotion_donotwant "

*veronica begins to gasp for air and struggles, trying to explain something, gasping and wheezing, while the green aura begins to give off some sparkles that Aidar immediately recognizes as a healing aura Veronica does when she sees people injured*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:35 pm
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf

User Image

User Image
*She asks.*

*veronica begins to gasp for air and struggles, trying to explain something, gasping and wheezing, while the green aura begins to give off some sparkles that Aidar immediately recognizes as a healing aura Veronica does when she sees people injured*
"Mina, Tha's a healin spell, she cast!"
*Aidar cries.*
User Image
*Mina relieves som pressure, allowing Veronica to breath freely.*
"Vhat?..."
*She asks.*
"Ah've seen tha green gloow before, it's a healin spell. She be only tryin ta help."
User Image
*The violent expression disappears from mina's face and she releases veronica entirely.*
"Apologies, my Lady."
*Mina says.*
Among my peope, ve don't kill each ozer over a mate, so I took your vords as a zreat... I'm very protective of my charges, zey have been weeth me, since I vas little. Despite my Rivalry vith Ragnarok and ze connections you have vith her, I vould like to be your friend... I greatly appreciate zis gesture you have made toward my own. Eef ever you may need my help, call, and I vill come.... As fast as I can appear."
*Mina then smiles her charming smile and offers her hand to veronica.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:55 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf

User Image

User Image
*She asks.*

*Aidar cries.*
User Image
"Vhat?..."
*She asks.*
"Ah've seen tha green gloow before, it's a healin spell. She be only tryin ta help."
User Image
*The violent expression disappears from mina's face and she releases veronica entirely.*
"Apologies, my Lady."
*Mina says.*
Among my peope, ve don't kill each ozer over a mate, so I took your vords as a zreat... I'm very protective of my charges, zey have been weeth me, since I vas little. Despite my Rivalry vith Ragnarok and ze connections you have vith her, I vould like to be your friend... I greatly appreciate zis gesture you have made toward my own. Eef ever you may need my help, call, and I vill come.... As fast as I can appear."
*veronica passes out after coughing and wheezing up a storm, then 30 seconds later, she gets back up, perfectly fine*
Veronica: all is forgiven, just try not to harm my sister in the proses, I know she wants to slaughter you and all but l try to keep her under control  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:52 pm
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf

User Image

User Image
*She asks.*

*Aidar cries.*
User Image
"Vhat?..."
*She asks.*
User Image
"Apologies, my Lady."
*Mina says.*
*veronica passes out after coughing and wheezing up a storm, then 30 seconds later, she gets back up, perfectly fine*
Veronica: all is forgiven, just try not to harm my sister in the proses, I know she wants to slaughter you and all but l try to keep her under control

User Image
*Mina laughs a friendly chuckle.*
"Oh, no need to vorry about zat. Zere are rules for zese kind of disputes. Blood ees not to be spilled, except in a duel. Only unpleasantries and discomforts are permitted. I only intend to make her suffer in any vay I can, until she decides zat Lord Aidar eesn't vorth all ze trouble. Ees eet not ze same in other cultures and even among the beasts of ze vild? Two compete with each other for a mate, and ze one who does not endure withdraws and let's zeir rival claim ze mate? Though eet may at times seem a beet extreme, Ees it not said zat all ees fair een love and war? Tees merely a natural competition. Eef she gives up and stays away from Lord Aidar, zen all my harassments of her and her friends vill cease."
*Mina then raises her hand in friendship.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:13 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf

User Image
*She asks.*

*Aidar cries.*
User Image
"Vhat?..."
*She asks.*
User Image
"Apologies, my Lady."
*Mina says.*

User Image
"Oh, no need to vorry about zat. Zere are rules for zese kind of disputes. Blood ees not to be spilled, except in a duel. Only unpleasantries and discomforts are permitted. I only intend to make her suffer in any vay I can, until she decides zat Lord Aidar eesn't vorth all ze trouble. Ees eet not ze same in other cultures and even among the beasts of ze vild? Two compete with each other for a mate, and ze one who does not endure withdraws and let's zeir rival claim ze mate? Though eet may at times seem a beet extreme, Ees it not said zat all ees fair een love and war? Tees merely a natural competition. Eef she gives up and stays away from Lord Aidar, zen all my harassments of her and her friends vill cease."
*veronica takes her hand and shakes it. All the while Vanessa stands behind aidar in some intangible black laced undergarments,nodding her head deep in thought, *
Vanessa: ok then, got what I need, now it's been 10 minutes I believe aidar, anything else we need to do?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:03 pm
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf

User Image
*She asks.*

*Aidar cries.*
User Image
"Vhat?..."
*She asks.*
User Image
"Apologies, my Lady."
*Mina says.*

User Image
*veronica takes her hand and shakes it. All the while Vanessa stands behind aidar in some intangible black laced undergarments,nodding her head deep in thought, *
Vanessa: ok then, got what I need, now it's been 10 minutes I believe aidar, anything else we need to do?

"Na quite."
*Says Aidar, looking to the east and seen the sin still peaking over the mountains.*
"Ah'd say we still ave aboot 5 minutes left.... Ave ye eaten yet, Lady Vanessa?"
(The ten minutes will not be up, until the sun and it's light have completely dissipated from view, making it night. Once that happens we leave immediately. However, because Kai is acting as our guide and leading the way, I am stalling for when he can get back and make a post stating that night has fallen and start leading us. I will wait for him a little longer, but, If i get too impatient, He has given me permission to autopilot his character. However, I never really did like doing that. I only did it, when I felt it was absolute necessary. I would prefer that he return to control his own character.)
User Image
*Mina holds Veronica's hand with both of hers as she shakes it. She then reaches her left arm past veronica's right arm and gestures toward the banquet behind her, with her hand open and palm up.*
"They said your name is veronica?"
*She asks.*
"Come! let us eat together! Lord Aidar has provided us quite a selection. Ve have pork, ve have venison, ve have pheasant and rabbit and bear. Ve have just about any form of produce you can zink of... You must try our mead, eet's made from honey!"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:03 pm
Burning Icebitch
"Ok, tha's good."
*Aileen says as she lowers her hands.*
"Keep that up you two."
*She then dips a spong in the boiling water and then sits down on the Zurg's cot with it's head in her lap. She sets the sponge aside and carefully unwraps the Zurg's bandage, revealing a charred stump where it's arm used to be and and shredded burned flesh on the chest. Wadding up the bandage, she tosses it into the boiling water and then tilting the Zurg's torso into a a half sitting position, she takes the warm sponge and proceeds to gently wash tit's wound.*
"Greagus?"
*She calls out.*

*The reclining mountain of of a Warg had just finished his portions and was gnawing on a rib bone, when his ears perk upo and he suddely freezes as he hears Aileen call for him. Setting his bone down he gets up and lumbers over to her.*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:33 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
*Aidar cries.*
User Image
"Vhat?..."
*She asks.*
User Image
"Apologies, my Lady."
*Mina says.*

User Image

"Na quite."
*Says Aidar, looking to the east and seen the sin still peaking over the mountains.*
"Ah'd say we still ave aboot 5 minutes left.... Ave ye eaten yet, Lady Vanessa?"
(The ten minutes will not be up, until the sun and it's light have completely dissipated from view, making it night. Once that happens we leave immediately. However, because Kai is acting as our guide and leading the way, I am stalling for when he can get back and make a post stating that night has fallen and start leading us. I will wait for him a little longer, but, If i get too impatient, He has given me permission to autopilot his character. However, I never really did like doing that. I only did it, when I felt it was absolute necessary. I would prefer that he return to control his own character.)
User Image
*Mina holds Veronica's hand with both of hers as she shakes it. She then reaches her left arm past veronica's right arm and gestures toward the banquet behind her, with her hand open and palm up.*
*She asks.*
"Come! let us eat together! Lord Aidar has provided us quite a selection. Ve have pork, ve have venison, ve have pheasant and rabbit and bear. Ve have just about any form of produce you can zink of... You must try our mead, eet's made from honey!"

Vanessa: i would like to join you two, i need to eat something  

VanessaXross

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:36 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
"Ok, tha's good."
"Keep that up you two."
*She then dips a spong in the boiling water and then sits down on the Zurg's cot with it's head in her lap. She sets the sponge aside and carefully unwraps the Zurg's bandage, revealing a charred stump where it's arm used to be and and shredded burned flesh on the chest. Wadding up the bandage, she tosses it into the boiling water and then tilting the Zurg's torso into a a half sitting position, she takes the warm sponge and proceeds to gently wash tit's wound.*
"Greagus?"
*She calls out.*

*The reclining mountain of of a Warg had just finished his portions and was gnawing on a rib bone, when his ears perk upo and he suddely freezes as he hears Aileen call for him. Setting his bone down he gets up and lumbers over to her.*
"Can you get me Luminova's first aid kit?"
*She asks the warg as she pats down the Zurg's wound with the hot sponge.*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:56 pm
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
*Aidar cries.*
User Image
"Vhat?..."
*She asks.*
User Image
"Apologies, my Lady."
*Mina says.*

User Image

"Na quite."
User Image
*She asks.*

User Image
*Mina immediately turns around to face Vanessa and visciously scowls at her, almost snarling, but then notices Aidar watching her. His ears are flat and his tail is slapping against the ground as he seems to stare right thrue her with deep piercing blue eyes. She turns her head away from him to loo right and clenches her fists, digging her claws into the palms of her own hands, causing blood to trickle down her fingers and drip from her knuckles.*
"Fine."
*She growls.*
"I Vill agree to a truce. No fighting when at meal, but once you're done, I Vant you to remove your filth from my sight!"

"Na bickerin, either."
*Adds Aidar.*
"Na insultin, na arguin, nothin! Ah want ye all ta enjoy a peaceful meal. If ye can na say anythin nice, then you damn well better na say anythin at all, if you do na wanna be losin yer teeth, again! Am Ah clear?"
*Mina looks back up at Aidar.*
"My lord, I vill not lie for you."
*She says.*
"I'm na askin ye to."
*Aidar answers.*
"Be true ta yer feelins, but if they be harmful ta others, then ye keep them bottled up an say nothin.'
"Then for you, I vill give you this moment of peace."
*Mina answers. she then looks at Vanessa with just a grumpy expression on her face.*
"Do vhat ye want."
*She says, and then turns back to Veronica.*
"have you ever had mead, before?"
*She asks. Aidar then sighs and starts to swish his tail gently as his ears rest at the sides of the top of his head.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:49 am
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf

User Image

"Na quite."
User Image
*She asks.*

User Image
*Mina immediately turns around to face Vanessa and visciously scowls at her, almost snarling, but then notices Aidar watching her. His ears are flat and his tail is slapping against the ground as he seems to stare right thrue her with deep piercing blue eyes. She turns her head away from him to loo right and clenches her fists, digging her claws into the palms of her own hands, causing blood to trickle down her fingers and drip from her knuckles.*
"Fine."
*She growls.*
"I Vill agree to a truce. No fighting when at meal, but once you're done, I Vant you to remove your filth from my sight!"

"Na bickerin, either."
*Adds Aidar.*
"Na insultin, na arguin, nothin! Ah want ye all ta enjoy a peaceful meal. If ye can na say anythin nice, then you damn well better na say anythin at all, if you do na wanna be losin yer teeth, again! Am Ah clear?"
*Mina looks back up at Aidar.*
"My lord, I vill not lie for you."
*She says.*
"I'm na askin ye to."
*Aidar answers.*
"Be true ta yer feelins, but if they be harmful ta others, then ye keep them bottled up an say nothin.'
"Then for you, I vill give you this moment of peace."
*Mina answers. she then looks at Vanessa with just a grumpy expression on her face.*
"Do vhat ye want."
*She says, and then turns back to Veronica.*
"have you ever had mead, before?"
*She asks. Aidar then sighs and starts to swish his tail gently as his ears rest at the sides of the top of his head.*

Veronica: I have^^ centuries ago,
*vanessa looks both confused and annoyed*
Vanessa: if it is my outfit you are disgusted with I can change it, aidar here is somewhat annoyed of what I wear, *sighs* so was karack kreutz  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:07 am
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
"Ok, tha's good."
"Keep that up you two."
"Greagus?"
*She calls out.*

"Can you get me Luminova's first aid kit?"
*She asks the warg as she pats down the Zurg's wound with the hot sponge.*
*Greagus sniffs about the hospice searching for Luminova's scent for a bit and upon finding it, follows it's trail. Once it starts to lead him northeast, he realizes that he's following the direction that Luminova went and turns around to follows it in the direction that she came from. Eventuall, he comes to a first aid kit and satisfied with what he found, picks the whole thing up between his jaws and takes it to Aileen.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games