Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:27 am
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

*Homac didn't realize what was going on. He was so lost in his explanations that he didn't realize that Aileen was gone and Shinryu wasn't helping him, until a bunch of sand fell on him, making him jump and flail a bit. He then shakes off the sand and stands up noticing that he is now standing next to Aidar and Shinryu, who is now collapsed and reverted back to his natural dragon form.*
Homac: "Ack, Shinryu? You ok?
*Shinryu gets up, stretches, and then he widens his eyes and looks around to get his bearings.*
Shinryu: "What the? Tyrius? Des arm the cannon, now!"

"Shard!"
*Aidar says, loudly, to get Shinryu's attention.*
"Focus on me!... Listen carefully... Tyrius be gone, he fled. right noo, who need to concentrate our efforts on the wounded. He have two irradiated, right noe. Sha and Darkfrost. Ah need ye tae outfit them wit hazmat suits with the Des Crystals, tae contain the radiation they be givin off."
*Aidar then walks back through the door and approaches Sha in the hall. Once yer suits ave been made, I think it best, if ye carry her."
*He tells the Elf.*

Sha shook his head. "We don't have time for this. The more time we waste with all these delays, the harder it will become for us to revive her. If there are those that you don't want poisoned, then keep them here or send them away. But I will waste no more time with delays or being bound by those damn crystals. I do not need protection. I am not afraid of what may happen. If the worst happens, then so be it. But as long as I have breath in my body, my fate is MINE and no one will decree it otherwise. Not even you."

He knelt down and gently hoisted the Mina's lifeless body into his arms. He then directed his thoughts towards Luminova. " What must be done?"

User Image
*Mr. Stubbs leaves his corner in the hallway's bend and wades through the wargs, as he makes his way over to Aidar, Sha, and Zudfred.*
"Master, *gasp* why don't we *wheeze* just forget about *gasp* the wretched Elf *wheeze* and move on? *Gasp* He's only slowing us *wheeze* down..."
*He asks, as he takes Mina from Sha, with his left hand and stomp kicks Sha in the chest with his massive left foot, shoving him to the ground, and then drapes her tiny from over his broad shoulder.*
"We don't need him."
*he hisses.*
"Actually, *gasp* we should just leave both *wheeze* Fairies here and move *gasp* on. *wheeze* *gasp* We're Demons, *gasps* we have no business keeping keeping creatures *wheeze* such as them as company, *gasp* it's not right. *gasp* Where's your pride? *wheeze*... "
*Aidar's ears fall flat and his tail slaps the floor and his whole body begins to burn as he glares at the towering Greymalkin with cold blue flaring enraged eyes that seem to look right through him and seizes him by his right wrist, just between the hand and his bracer and squeezes HARD, making him drop his trident.*
"PRIDE!?"
*Aidar snarls.*
"Ah have pride in plenty, bu Ah di nae allow it tae cloud me judgement, merely based on how one was born!"
*Mister stubs then falls to his knees before the much smaller Werewolf, groaning hissing in pain.*
"M-master, please... I *gasp*"
*Aidar slightly increases the pressure.*
"Noo, ye are goin tae apologize tae Sha, AND tae Luminova, RIGHT NOO!"
'Mr. Stubbs tries to pull free, bit to know avail.*
"Master, I can not understand how you can tolerate these sickening creature's presence, you? I - Ahhhh!!!"
Aidar then twists the Greymalkin's wrist, making him almost writhe in pain as he brings his right foot forward into a kneeling position, pushing at the ground with it and pulling at his arm with his left hand, desperate to get free.*
"IT IS YER PRESANCE THA AH BE TOLERATIN!!!"
*Adair viciously barks, exposing his fangs.*
"Master, PLEASE! It hurts, It HURTS!"
*Mister Stubbs cries.*
"Your a demon! *gasps* Why do you have to be *wheeze* such a... *gasp* Fairy lover!? *wheeze* It.. *gasp* it's not natural! *wheeze"
*Aidar bends Mr. Stubbs wrist forcing the massive Greymalkinn to kneel even lower, causing Mina's legs to dangle and he feet touch the floor.*
"An, who be ye, tae decide wha be natural, or nae!?
*Aidar snarls.*
"Luminova as been me friend fo MANY years and neither she nor Sha have EVER given me cause tae them as my enemy! ye on the other hand, yer bigotry SICKENS me! Never mind our own personal feelings in the matter, We AVE tae take them both wit us, it be nae option! They be poisonin this place just by bein ere! The staff will be avin tae decontaminate this very hall, once we tell em, and Ah'd prefer it be just this hall, an nae the whole damn facility! An if he be goin tae travel wit us, then Ah wan is company tae be pleasant. Noo apologize tae im, or I will crush yer wrist and rip off yer paw!"
*Mr. Stubbs hisses.*
"Okay, okay!"
*He gasps, looking in Sha's direction.*
"I'm sorry, Elf.."
*Aidar bends Stubbs's wrist even farther, causing the bohemoth to writhe on his back, kicking and screaming, as Mina's corpse flops to the floor from his shoulder.*
"Di it PROPERLY! Tae BOTH o them!"
*Aidar snarls, before stopping. Looking up at the Elf, Stubbs struggles to catch his breath with great difficulty.*
"I'm... *gasp* Sorry, M-Mr. *wheeze* Sha... *gasp* Luminova... *wheeze* I.. *gasp* Was wrong *wheeze*..."
*Aidar finally releases mr. stubbs, who then slinks back to the corner, cradling his wrist and leaving his trident behind, and then his flame goes out and eyes calm, but still their piercing blue color.*

*Cornelius is listening intently to Luminova, when he hears Mr. Stubb's scornful remark, concerning the two Fae in their group and looks in his direction. Although he wears no expression, Luminova can hear in his mind that he wants to kill the Greymalkin... Or rather, wants to beat Mr. Stubbs to the point that he would want to die.*

*Luminova knows that Mr. Stubbs is not really sincere in his apology, but says nothing about it. Instead she turns her attention back to her beloved.*
"Do not let him bother you, my love."
*She consoles the Vampire.*
"He is not worth the trouble to even think such thoughts."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:35 pm
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

*Homac didn't realize what was going on. He was so lost in his explanations that he didn't realize that Aileen was gone and Shinryu wasn't helping him, until a bunch of sand fell on him, making him jump and flail a bit. He then shakes off the sand and stands up noticing that he is now standing next to Aidar and Shinryu, who is now collapsed and reverted back to his natural dragon form.*
Homac: "Ack, Shinryu? You ok?
*Shinryu gets up, stretches, and then he widens his eyes and looks around to get his bearings.*
Shinryu: "What the? Tyrius? Des arm the cannon, now!"

"Shard!"
"Focus on me!... Listen carefully... Tyrius be gone, he fled. right noo, who need to concentrate our efforts on the wounded. He have two irradiated, right noe. Sha and Darkfrost. Ah need ye tae outfit them wit hazmat suits with the Des Crystals, tae contain the radiation they be givin off."
*Aidar then walks back through the door and approaches Sha in the hall. Once yer suits ave been made, I think it best, if ye carry her."
*He tells the Elf.*

Sha shook his head. "We don't have time for this. The more time we waste with all these delays, the harder it will become for us to revive her. If there are those that you don't want poisoned, then keep them here or send them away. But I will waste no more time with delays or being bound by those damn crystals. I do not need protection. I am not afraid of what may happen. If the worst happens, then so be it. But as long as I have breath in my body, my fate is MINE and no one will decree it otherwise. Not even you."

He knelt down and gently hoisted the Mina's lifeless body into his arms. He then directed his thoughts towards Luminova. " What must be done?"

User Image
*Mr. Stubbs leaves his corner in the hallway's bend and wades through the wargs, as he makes his way over to Aidar, Sha, and Zudfred.*
"Master, *gasp* why don't we *wheeze* just forget about *gasp* the wretched Elf *wheeze* and move on? *Gasp* He's only slowing us *wheeze* down..."
*He asks, as he takes Mina from Sha, with his left hand and stomp kicks Sha in the chest with his massive left foot, shoving him to the ground, and then drapes her tiny from over his broad shoulder.*
"We don't need him."
*he hisses.*
"Actually, *gasp* we should just leave both *wheeze* Fairies here and move *gasp* on. *wheeze* *gasp* We're Demons, *gasps* we have no business keeping keeping creatures *wheeze* such as them as company, *gasp* it's not right. *gasp* Where's your pride? *wheeze*... "
*Aidar's ears fall flat and his tail slaps the floor and his whole body begins to burn as he glares at the towering Greymalkin with cold blue flaring enraged eyes that seem to look right through him and seizes him by his right wrist, just between the hand and his bracer and squeezes HARD, making him drop his trident.*
"PRIDE!?"
*Aidar snarls.*
"Ah have pride in plenty, bu Ah di nae allow it tae cloud me judgement, merely based on how one was born!"
*Mister stubs then falls to his knees before the much smaller Werewolf, groaning hissing in pain.*
"Master, I can not understand how you can tolerate these sickening creature's presence, you? I - Ahhhh!!!"
Aidar then twists the Greymalkin's wrist, making him almost writhe in pain as he brings his right foot forward into a kneeling position, pushing at the ground with it and pulling at his arm with his left hand, desperate to get free.*
*Mister Stubbs cries.*
"Your a demon! *gasps* Why do you have to be *wheeze* such a... *gasp* Fairy lover!? *wheeze* It.. *gasp* it's not natural! *wheeze"
*Aidar bends Mr. Stubbs wrist forcing the massive Greymalkinn to kneel even lower, causing Mina's legs to dangle and he feet touch the floor.*
*Aidar snarls.*
"Luminova as been me friend fo MANY years and neither she nor Sha have EVER given me cause tae them as my enemy! ye on the other hand, yer bigotry SICKENS me! Never mind our own personal feelings in the matter, We AVE tae take them both wit us, it be nae option! They be poisonin this place just by bein ere! The staff will be avin tae decontaminate this very hall, once we tell em, and Ah'd prefer it be just this hall, an nae the whole damn facility! An if he be goin tae travel wit us, then Ah wan is company tae be pleasant. Noo apologize tae im, or I will crush yer wrist and rip off yer paw!"
*Mr. Stubbs hisses.*
"Okay, okay!"
"I'm sorry, Elf.."
*Aidar bends Stubbs's wrist even farther, causing the bohemoth to writhe on his back, kicking and screaming, as Mina's corpse flops to the floor from his shoulder.*
*Aidar snarls, before stopping. Looking up at the Elf, Stubbs struggles to catch his breath with great difficulty.*
"I'm... *gasp* Sorry, M-Mr. *wheeze* Sha... *gasp* Luminova... *wheeze* I.. *gasp* Was wrong *wheeze*..."
*Aidar finally releases mr. stubbs, who then slinks back to the corner, cradling his wrist and leaving his trident behind, and then his flame goes out and eyes calm, but still their piercing blue color.*

*Cornelius is listening intently to Luminova, when he hears Mr. Stubb's scornful remark, concerning his the two Fae in their group and looks in his direction. Although he wears no expression, Luminova can hear in his mind that he wants to kill the Greymalkin... Or rather, wants to beat Mr. Stubbs to the point that he would want to die.*

*Luminova knows that Mr. Stubbs is not really sincere in his apology, but says nothing about it. Instead she turns her attention back to her beloved.*

*Erinys makes his way back to the others from the other end of the hall, wading between the wargs, while Zudhred turns to The Burning Icewolf, after watching Mr. Stubbs slink away.*
"I approve of your methods in handling your subordinates, Jarlson."
*Zudhred says, with a rare smile.*
"He should know better than to act that way, it'll cause dissension in the ranks..."

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:42 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
sha312

User Image
"We don't need him."
*he hisses.*
"PRIDE!?"
*Aidar snarls.*
*Mister Stubbs cries.*
*Aidar snarls.*
*Mr. Stubbs hisses.*
"Okay, okay!"
"I'm sorry, Elf.."

*Cornelius is listening intently to Luminova, when he hears Mr. Stubb's scornful remark, concerning his the two Fae in their group and looks in his direction. Although he wears no expression, Luminova can hear in his mind that he wants to kill the Greymalkin... Or rather, wants to beat Mr. Stubbs to the point that he would want to die.*

*Erinys makes his way back to the others from the other end of the hall, wading between the wargs, while Zudhred turns to The Burning Icewolf, after watching Mr. Stubbs slink away.*
"He should know better than to act that way, it'll cause dissension in the ranks..."

"Ah di NOT require, nor di Ah want yer approval!"
*Aidar snaps.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:08 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
sha312

User Image
"We don't need him."
*he hisses.*
"PRIDE!?"
*Aidar snarls.*
*Mister Stubbs cries.*
*Aidar snarls.*
*Mr. Stubbs hisses.*
"Okay, okay!"
"I'm sorry, Elf.."

*Aidar snaps.*

*Zudhred is surprised by the Burning Icewolf's unusual hostility and turns away, folding his arms with his left hand tucked inside and his right outside.*
"Harumph! No reason to take your frustration out on me..."
*He grumbles, looking back over his left shoulder. He then looks forward to see his approaching son.*
"What did you find?"
*He asks.*
"Toilets."
*Erinys answers.*
"Mostly, toilets... Off to the side... And, an empty dead end room. It appears that it is used for some sort of meetings and conference"
*Zudhred then looks down in thought for a moment.*
We don't know the layout of this place and there's no telling when we'll be able to find toilets, again..."
*Zudhred mutters, before turning back to the rest of the group.*
"My son found some toilets!"
*he shouts.*
"Does anybody need to use them before we move on? It would be a good idea to do so!"

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:25 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele

*Aidar snaps.*

*Zudhred is surprised by the Burning Icewolf's unusual hostility and turns away, folding his arms with his left hand tucked inside and his right outside.*
*He grumbles, looking back over his left shoulder. He then looks forward to see his approaching son.*
"What did you find?"
*He asks.*
"Toilets."
*Erinys answers.*
"Mostly, toilets... Off to the side... And, an empty dead end room. It appears that it is used for some sort of meetings and conference"
We don't know the layout of this place and there's no telling when we'll be able to find toilets, again..."
*he shouts.*
"Does anybody need to use them before we move on? It would be a good idea to do so!"

*Aileen's head perks up in response to Zudhred announcement.*
"Um... Ah'll be right back."
*She says, laying her left hand on Aidar's right shoulder. She then makes her way between a few Wargs, to approach Erinys.*
"Ah keen tha we nae be likin each other, very much, bu would ye please show me the way?"
*She asks the young Vrykolakas, her hands folded together in front of her lap.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:51 pm
HomacXross7
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

"Shard!"
*He tells the Elf.*

User Image
"We don't need him."
*he hisses.*
"PRIDE!?"
*Aidar snarls.*
*Mister Stubbs cries.*
*Aidar snarls.*
*Mr. Stubbs hisses.*
"Okay, okay!"
"I'm sorry, Elf.."

Shinryu: “............ Ok then..... Am I missing something?”
Homac: “Shinryu, I’ll explain later. Right now, you need to suit up and get mina and the flashy Elf man into hazmat suits… Also, tell the Des that he can’t go out of control again have little connection to those two as much as possible, until they’re better.” (Sha, The character Homac addresses most people by a nickname basis of: appearance, race and gender, he means no insult that's just how he is, playful and childish)
Shinryu: *Gives a confused look then looks down to his left arm.* “What did you do this time? No matter…”
*Shinryu's body quickly cracks from his legs and tail all the way to his head and Shinryu shatters revealing his des avatar form. All the sand both inside and outside blow away as if the wind is moving it and then, Sha and Mina are covered in hazmat suits. Soon after Homac walks towards the entrance that Ragnarok has opened for everyone, closely watching what she is doing closely followed by Shinryu.*
As everyone around me is going about their things, I become bored and tired of waiting, I lean back and let myself relax as my mind wanders off, as I do, I begin to think of everyone around me, then start to fade away, as everyone and everyhing goes dark, I dose off and continue to do so untill the sand like form of the des crystals fall and scatter everywhere. I then I open my eyes to see my master coming towards me, to which I signal him to come with me as I make my way through the door past everyone.  

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:54 pm
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele

*Aidar snaps.*

"What did you find?"
*He asks.*
"Toilets."
*Erinys answers.*
*he shouts.*

*She says, laying her left hand on Aidar's right shoulder. She then makes her way between a few Wargs, to approach Erinys.*
"Ah keen tha we nae be likin each other, very much, bu would ye please show me the way?"

"It's just at the end of the hall on the right, you can't miss it."
*Erinys answers.*

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:07 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Aidar snaps.*

"What did you find?"
*He asks.*
"Toilets."
*Erinys answers.*
*he shouts.*

*Erinys answers.*

"Oh, Ok..."
*Aileen says, before heading down the hall and disappearing around the bend.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:13 pm
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Aidar snaps.*

"What did you find?"
*He asks.*
"Toilets."
*Erinys answers.*
*he shouts.*

*Erinys answers.*

"Oh, Ok..."
*Aileen says, before heading down the hall and disappearing around the bend.*

User Image
*Mr. Stubbs clutches his right wrist with his left paw as he watches Aileen step into the rest room at the end of the hall and rotates his right paw, finding that his master had dislocated it.*
"No one's EVER *gasp* done that to me, *wheeze* before..."
*He mutters, looking down at his paws.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:06 pm
Luminova Valindel

"Accept the suits, for now."
*She answers.*
"They are not shackles, merely protective clothing.... To protect us from you. The poison you and Mina are giving off is seeping into the land and will cause great damage if not contained. We are but visitors here. Unexpected guests and refugees on the property of another. Do you actually wish to bring evil here with you and harm our hosts? I do not believe that you would be that kind of guest. Accept the suit, and I will see to it that you are not bound to a table, again. If Shinryu does it again, I will immediately release you and render him incapable of doing it a third time. Regardless of what decision you make, Mina is one of us, and one of Lord Aidar's people, which makes him responsible for her. No matter what you choose, she will be going with us, even if we are forced to leave you behind.... You do want to come with her, do you not? Is it really that unthinkable to accept their help? Or accept their term for your escort? Do you truly have nothing on your person that wasn't just given to you by others, because they thought it would help you? Have you never taken something you felt you didn't need, just to be courteous, and it turned out to be useful? How is this suit any different? They only want to help, though I must admit, the Dragon tends to be quite rude, while doing it..."

He sighed heavily. She brought up many valid points that he struggled to argue. "I meant no disrespect, but I feel uncomfortable wearing clothes such as this. I feel claustrophobic and cut off from everything, even from my own magic..." He paused at the thought of being cut off from her and a spasm of pain ripped through him. "Please do not say such things. To be cut off from her would be worse than death. If I must suffer wearing this accursed thing for her...then so be it."

Burning Icewolf

User Image
"We don't need him."
*he hisses.*
"PRIDE!?"
*Aidar snarls.*
*Mister Stubbs cries.*
*Aidar snarls.*
*Mr. Stubbs hisses.*
"Okay, okay!"
"I'm sorry, Elf.."
*Aidar finally releases mr. stubbs, who then slinks back to the corner, cradling his wrist and leaving his trident behind, and then his flame goes out and eyes calm, but still keep their piercing blue color.*

HomacXross7
*Jack scoffs and rolls his eyes*
Homac: “Shinryu, I’ll explain later. Right now, you need to suit up and get mina and the flashy Elf man into hazmat suits… Also, tell the Des that he can’t go out of control again have little connection to those two as much as possible, until they’re better.” (Sha, The character Homac addresses most people by a nickname basis of: appearance, race and gender, he means no insult that's just how he is, playful and childish)
Shinryu: *Gives a confused look then looks down to his left arm.* “What did you do this time? No matter…”
*Shinryu's body quickly cracks from his legs and tail all the way to his head and Shinryu shatters revealing his des avatar form. All the sand both inside and outside the hall blows away as if a wind is moving it, and then Sha and Mina are covered in hazmat suits. Soon after Homac walks towards the entrance that Ragnarok has opened for everyone, followed by Shinryu.*

No sooner had he said the words, then he felt the constricting material envelope him. He gingerly moved around, a frown firmly etched on his face. As he went to gather Mina, he felt himself shoved back by Stubbs. Hearing his words sent a rage coursing through him, and he struggled to his feet in the suit. Before he could lash out, Aidar had sprung into action. He watched in pleasure seeing the pain the Greymalkin was in. After he had whined out a half-hearted apology, Sha took the time to gather Mina in his arms again. He spared the demon a look of disgust before moving away. "Now can we get moving before I make a rug out of someone?"  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:56 pm
sha312
Luminova Valindel

*She answers.*
"They are not shackles, merely protective clothing.... To protect us from you. The poison you and Mina are giving off is seeping into the land and will cause great damage if not contained. We are but visitors here. Unexpected guests and refugees on the property of another. Do you actually wish to bring evil here with you and harm our hosts? I do not believe that you would be that kind of guest. Accept the suit, and I will see to it that you are not bound to a table, again. If Shinryu does it again, I will immediately release you and render him incapable of doing it a third time. Regardless of what decision you make, Mina is one of us, and one of Lord Aidar's people, which makes him responsible for her. No matter what you choose, she will be going with us, even if we are forced to leave you behind.... You do want to come with her, do you not? Is it really that unthinkable to accept their help? Or accept their term for your escort? Do you truly have nothing on your person that wasn't just given to you by others, because they thought it would help you? Have you never taken something you felt you didn't need, just to be courteous, and it turned out to be useful? How is this suit any different? They only want to help, though I must admit, the Dragon tends to be quite rude, while doing it..."

He sighed heavily. She brought up many valid points that he struggled to argue. "I meant no disrespect, but I feel uncomfortable wearing clothes such as this. I feel claustrophobic and cut off from everything, even from my own magic..." He paused at the thought of being cut off from her and a spasm of pain ripped through him. "Please do not say such things. To be cut off from her would be worse than death. If I must suffer wearing this accursed thing for her...then so be it."

Burning Icewolf

User Image
"We don't need him."
*he hisses.*
"PRIDE!?"
*Aidar snarls.*
*Mister Stubbs cries.*
*Aidar snarls.*
*Mr. Stubbs hisses.*
"Okay, okay!"
"I'm sorry, Elf.."
*Aidar finally releases mr. stubbs, who then slinks back to the corner, cradling his wrist and leaving his trident behind, and then his flame goes out and eyes calm, but still keep their piercing blue color.*

HomacXross7
*Shinryu's body quickly cracks from his legs and tail all the way to his head and Shinryu shatters revealing his des avatar form. All the sand both inside and outside the hall blows away as if a wind is moving it, and then Sha and Mina are covered in hazmat suits. Soon after Homac walks towards the entrance that Ragnarok has opened for everyone, followed by Shinryu.*

No sooner had he said the words, then he felt the constricting material envelope him. He gingerly moved around, a frown firmly etched on his face. As he went to gather Mina, he felt himself shoved back by Stubbs. Hearing his words sent a rage coursing through him, and he struggled to his feet in the suit. Before he could lash out, Aidar had sprung into action. He watched in pleasure seeing the pain the Greymalkin was in. After he had whined out a half-hearted apology, Sha took the time to gather Mina in his arms again. He spared the demon a look of disgust before moving away. "Now can we get moving before I make a rug out of someone?"

"Aye."
*Aidar answers the distraught Elf."
WE can go, as soon as Aileen returns from doin her business. However, the Kreutz's ave brought up an important matter... There be a restroom doon the hall, and be avin nae idea when we may find another one.... Ah think we should all try tae relieve ourselves. Ah di nae feel like Ah need tae go noo, so Ah'll try an go last. Di any body else fell they need tae di there business!?"
*Adair starts turning his head to look around for any sign of people in need of relief.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:18 am
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Luminova Valindel

*She answers.*

Burning Icewolf

User Image
"We don't need him."
*he hisses.*
"PRIDE!?"
*Aidar snarls.*
*Mister Stubbs cries.*
*Aidar snarls.*
*Mr. Stubbs hisses.*
"Okay, okay!"
"I'm sorry, Elf.."

HomacXross7

"Aye."
WE can go, as soon as Aileen returns from doin her business. However, the Kreutz's ave brought up an important matter... There be a restroom doon the hall, and be avin nae idea when we may find another one.... Ah think we should all try tae relieve ourselves. Ah di nae feel like Ah need tae go noo, so Ah'll try an go last. Di any body else fell they need tae di there business!?"
*Adair starts turning his head to look around for any sign of people in need of relief.*

"I don't need to go right now, I can hold mine, indefinitely."
*Luminova says, looking back down at her book.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:57 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Luminova Valindel

*She answers.*

Burning Icewolf

User Image
"We don't need him."
*he hisses.*
"PRIDE!?"
*Aidar snarls.*
*Mister Stubbs cries.*
*Aidar snarls.*
*Mr. Stubbs hisses.*
"Okay, okay!"
"I'm sorry, Elf.."

HomacXross7

"Aye."

"I'll go in a little bit."
"Cornelius says, before turning his attention back to Luminova's book.*
I've never seen magical books like this... Earth must be a very wondrous and advanced place indeed..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:06 pm
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Luminova Valindel

*She answers.*

Burning Icewolf

User Image
"We don't need him."
*he hisses.*
"PRIDE!?"
*Aidar snarls.*
*Mister Stubbs cries.*
*Aidar snarls.*
*Mr. Stubbs hisses.*
"Okay, okay!"
"I'm sorry, Elf.."

HomacXross7

"Aye."

"I'll go in a little bit."
"Cornelius says, before turning his attention back to Luminova's book.*
I've never seen magical books like this... Earth must be a very wondrous and advanced place indeed..."

"Actually, I've heard that almost all magic has completely died out, on earth"
*Luminova explains.*
These images you are seeing are my own illusions, created from my memory of the descriptions told in the story, from when I first read the book. The book isn't even real! It's Just a mental copy."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games