Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:13 am
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

User Image
"Wrong on both accounts!"
Dr. Addams counters.
"First of all, I am the only one in this group who actually works here- Everything that every single one of you does , while here, IS my business.."
She then looks at the dragon faced cloud, sternly.
"And second, you are NOT giong back into that room, where your blobs will attack the sample isotopes, again... You're staying here and keeping in Nura's company."
And with that, Dr. Addams passes through Shinry, and out the door, behind him.
User Image
Veronica looked back at the two as they bickered, then back to Nura, through his portal, and now looks at Mr. Stubbs, to see what he will do, next.

Following Dr. Addams into the previous room, Luminova then deviates and goes over to look at the isotope samples.

Shinryu is irritated with the way Dr. Addams walked though him, but remembering how she has helped them out in the past. He decides to respect her wishes. Taking a shape like a fluffy man, the cloud then shrugs.
"Call out for me, when we are ready to leave."
The cloud says, and then collapses into a pile of sand.

"Hey, Jack!"
Aidar calls from the other room, where he had generated a chair of ice and taken a seat at the eastern side of the table in the middle of the room with Adelveiss laying half curled behind him to his right and Fenris sitting behind him on his left.
User ImageUser Image
"I'll take that order of food ye offered me, now!"

User Image
Jack makes no response.
Where Jack should be is instead a cardboard standing of himself standing in a wave like stance that falls over and behind him is a sign that reads "Due to inactivity I have gone fishing. Call me if something interesting happens, and if you want your food just hold this sign and ask for it it will appear in your hands."

"Jack, my food!"
Adair calls, looking in the direction of the western door, expecting Jack to emerge. He then cradles his chin in his right hand as he looks down in thought.
"Wait a minute..."
He says to himself.
"Was Jack even in that room, just now?..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:07 am
Burning Icewolf
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

User Image
"Wrong on both accounts!"
Dr. Addams counters.
"First of all, I am the only one in this group who actually works here- Everything that every single one of you does , while here, IS my business.."
She then looks at the dragon faced cloud, sternly.
"And second, you are NOT giong back into that room, where your blobs will attack the sample isotopes, again... You're staying here and keeping in Nura's company."
And with that, Dr. Addams passes through Shinry, and out the door, behind him.
User Image
Veronica looked back at the two as they bickered, then back to Nura, through his portal, and now looks at Mr. Stubbs, to see what he will do, next.

Following Dr. Addams into the previous room, Luminova then deviates and goes over to look at the isotope samples.

Shinryu is irritated with the way Dr. Addams walked though him, but remembering how she has helped them out in the past. He decides to respect her wishes. Taking a shape like a fluffy man, the cloud then shrugs.

"Hey, Jack!"
Aidar calls from the other room, where he had generated a chair of ice and taken a seat at the eastern side of the table in the middle of the room with Adelveiss laying half curled behind him to his right and Fenris sitting behind him on his left.
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Jack makes no response.
Where Jack should be is instead a cardboard standing of himself standing in a wave like stance that falls over and behind him is a sign that reads "Due to inactivity I have gone fishing. Call me if something interesting happens, and if you want your food just hold this sign and ask for it it will appear in your hands."

"Jack, my food!"
Adair calls, looking in the direction of the western door, expecting Jack to emerge. He then cradles his chin in his right hand as he looks down in thought.
"Wait a minute..."
He says to himself.

User Image
"That Defect?"
Dr. Addams asks, walking up to the Burning Icewolf on his right.
"He never even passed through this room, he's stayed out in the hall, this entire time... You uh... Mind if I sit here?"  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:08 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

"Hey, Jack!"
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Jack makes no response.

"Jack, my food!"
"Wait a minute..."
He says to himself.

User Image
"That Defect?"
"He never even passed through this room, he's stayed out in the hall, this entire time... You uh... Mind if I sit here?"

User Image
"Huh?"
Aidar asks, looking up at her, while Fenris snarls in response.
"Nae, feel free."
Fenris then huffs and stops snarling, but eyes Dr. Addams, attentively. Aidar gets up as she sits down and goes out into the hall, in search of Jack, followed by the two Wargs.
User Image
Meanwhile, Mr. Stubbs had entered into the same room as Luminova, Aidar, Adelveiss, Fenris, and Dr. Addams with half a sandwitch left to go. Spotting Dr. Addams sitting down next to his master and the two Wargs as the three get up and leave, he first thinks that that he ad Dr. Addams are now alone, but then notices Luminova off to the side, looking at the isotopes. The Greymalkin focuses on the seemingly unaware Fea, as he takes a bite from his sandwich.
'If I can bully her into leaving, then we'll be alone...
He thinks to himself.
But, If I do that, she might complain to somebody and get me in trouble... No doubt, to that Vampire suitor of her's...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:09 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

"Hey, Jack!"
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Jack makes no response.

"Jack, my food!"
"Wait a minute..."
He says to himself.

User Image
"That Defect?"

User Image
"Huh?"
"Nae, feel free."
Fenris then huffs and stops snarling, but eyes Dr. Addams, attentively. Aidar gets up as she sits down and goes out into the hall, in search of Jack, followed by the two Wargs.
User Image
Meanwhile, Mr. Stubbs had entered into the same room as Luminova, Aidar, Adelveiss, Fenris, and Dr. Addams with half a sandwitch left to go. Spotting Dr. Addams sitting down next to his master and the two Wargs as the three get up and leave, he first thinks that that he ad Dr. Addams are now alone, but then notices Luminova off to the side, looking at the isotopes. The Greymalkin focuses on the seemingly unaware Fea, as he takes a bite from his sandwich.
He thinks to himself.
But, If I do that, she might complain to somebody and get me in trouble... No doubt, to that Vampire suitor of her's...

User Image
Upon accepting The Burning Icewolf's invitation, Dr. Addams huffs angrily as she sees him get up and leave.
"What, do I stink, or something?..."
She murmurs as she rests he right elbow on the table, leaning her head o the knuckles of her right hand as she sulkingly taps her left fingers on the table. After a little bit, she then lifts the lft side of the collar of her lab coat, ducks her head into the opening and sniffs herself. She then resumes her previous position with a disappointed sigh and goes back to tapping the table.
I just don't understand...
She thinks to her self.
He can't dislike the way I smell... With this new perfume, he should be all over me... It gets all the men who work here excited, that's for sure... I was so certain that I had gotten the chemistry right... Why isn't it attracting him!?... Well, s**t... I guess it's back to the drawing board... stare
User Image
Meanwhile, Veronica appears, hovering behind Mr. Stubbs.
"Hey there, tall, buff and handsome..."
She says, massaging his shoulders.
"Whatch ya doin?" heart  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:55 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Mizuti Akumachi

User Image
Jack makes no response.

"Jack, my food!"
"Wait a minute..."
He says to himself.

User Image
"That Defect?"

User Image
"Huh?"
"Nae, feel free."
User Image
He thinks to himself.

User Image
Upon accepting The Burning Icewolf's invitation, Dr. Addams huffs angrily as she sees him get up and leave.
She murmurs as she rests he right elbow on the table, leaning her head o the knuckles of her right hand as she sulkingly taps her left fingers on the table. After a little bit, she then lifts the lft side of the collar of her lab coat, ducks her head into the opening and sniffs herself. She then resumes her previous position with a disappointed sigh and goes back to tapping the table.
She thinks to her self.
He can't dislike the way I smell... With this new perfume, he should be all over me... It gets all the men who work here excited, that's for sure... I was so certain that I had gotten the chemistry right... Why isn't it attracting him!?... Well, s**t... I guess it's back to the drawing board... stare
User Image
"Whatch ya doin?" heart

As Aileen adjusted her gear, she had been oblivious to anything else around her, once Snowflash had calmed down. No, hearing a sudden gurgling groan come from her belly, she now looks up, holding her abdomen with her free hand. Looking around the room and failing to see Jack, anywhere, she redons her equipment and rises to her feet to get a better view. Still not seeing Jack anywhere, she makes her way around the table, passing Kayla, Jaeger, and Maugrim, and then exits the east door into the previous room, in search of Jack as Snowflash follows close behind.

ooc: Done for now.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:20 pm
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Mizuti Akumachi

User Image
Jack makes no response.

"Jack, my food!"
"Wait a minute..."
He says to himself.

User Image
"That Defect?"

User Image
"Huh?"
"Nae, feel free."
User Image
He thinks to himself.

User Image
She thinks to her self.
User Image
"Whatch ya doin?" heart

As Aileen adjusted her gear, she had been oblivious to anything else around her, once Snowflash had calmed down. No, hearing a sudden gurgling groan come from her belly, she now looks up, holding her abdomen with her free hand. Looking around the room and failing to see Jack, anywhere, she redons her equipment and rises to her feet to get a better view. Still not seeing Jack anywhere, she makes her way around the table, passing Kayla, Jaeger, and Maugrim, and then exits the east door into the previous room, in search of Jack as Snowflash follows close behind.

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:11 am
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image
"That Defect?"

User Image
"Huh?"
"Nae, feel free."
User Image
He thinks to himself.

User Image
She thinks to her self.
User Image
"Whatch ya doin?" heart

User Image
"Not to mention there are too many people near by... it would be a real problem, if somebody was to just walk in on us..."
Mr. Stubbs thinks to himself, swallowing down his food. He then shrugs off Veronica.
"Getting fresh air..."
He growls, in answer, before taking another bite.
User Image
In the other room, as Kayla enters Nura's pub, Jaeger again tries to mess the the lab equipment, only to be snapped at and ushered into Nura's pub by Maugrim, followed by Loki; the four Wargs converging on Nura's right, with Kayla sitting at the front of the group, panting and waging her tail.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Meanwhile, Aidar finds Jack's sign in the hall. Picking it up and reading it, he then returns to his seat next to Dr. Addams.
"I could nae find Jack, he seems tae have left."
He says as Adelveiss sits down next to both of them on Aidar's right and Dr. Addams's left, while Fenris now sits to Aidar left.
"But I found this..."
He finishes , placing Jack's sign on the table.
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:25 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image
"That Defect?"

User Image
"Huh?"
"Nae, feel free."
User Image
He thinks to himself.

User Image
She thinks to her self.
User Image
"Whatch ya doin?" heart

User Image
"Not to mention there are too many people near by... it would be a real problem, if somebody was to just walk in on us..."
Mr. Stubbs thinks to himself, swallowing down his food. He then shrugs off Veronica.
"Getting fresh air..."
User Image
In the other room, as Kayla enters Nura's pub, Jaeger again tries to mess the the lab equipment, only to be snapped at and ushered into Nura's pub by Maugrim, followed by Loki; the four Wargs converging on Nura's right, with Kayla sitting at the front of the group, panting and waging her tail.
Meanwhile, Aidar finds Jack's sign in the hall. Picking it up and reading it, he then returns to his seat next to Dr. Addams.
He says as Adelveiss sits down next to both of them on Aidar's right and Dr. Addams's left, while Fenris now sits to Aidar left.
"But I found this..."
User ImageUser Image
User Image
"Huh?"
Dr. Addams says, sitting up in surprise of The Burning Icewolf's return
"I just can't see how you can stand him!"
She groans as she resumes her previous position and continues tapping the table.
"What did you want with him, anyway?"...
User Image
"W'e're under ground..."
Veronica says to Mr. Stubbs.
"None of the air around here is fresh..."  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:24 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil

User Image
She thinks to her self.
User Image
"Whatch ya doin?" heart

User Image
"Getting fresh air..."
User Image
"But I found this..."
User ImageUser Image

User Image
"Huh?"
She groans as she resumes her previous position and continues tapping the table.
User Image
"W'e're under ground..."

"Just this..."
Aidar says, holding up Jack's sign in his right hand.
"I want the food that jack agreed to give me!"
A spread of food on platters then appears on the table in front of him, consisting of the front half of a roast boar that has not been gutted, a rack of beef ribs, Peking Duck, shrimp fried rice with ham and egg in it, Stir Fry with sliced sausage, beef chunks, water chestnuts, baby corn, pea pods, chipped carrots, mung beans, broccoli fleurets, cabbage, and peanut sauce; a large bowl of 10 pieces of every kind of sushi imaginable, a large bowl of egg chow mien, and a pair of unbroken chopsticks to eat it with. Aidar sets the sign down to the left on the table and then takes the shopsticks in his hands, at first as if to break them, but then releases his lefthanded hold on them.
"Let me tell ye a little story..."
He says to Dr. Addams, tapping on the table with the chopsticks.
"I had a friend, once.."
He begins.
"A... Perfect friend.... Not somebody who was the perfect friend, but a friend, a Human who was... Perfect... or at least he seemed tae be... Much like Luminova, He was unbelievably patient and never had any problems understandin anybody, even if others around them did... But, unlike Luminova, though he always looked for peaceful solutions, he was nae pacifistic and had nae reluctance tae fight... In battle, I can only describe him as the perfect warrior... Maybe it was pride, or arrogance, or maybe he just somehow knew that he was superior to his opponents; but he never expressed any emotion on the battle field... Neither anger, hatred, fear, or joy... He was like a machine... Calm... Calculating... and only dealt just enough damage tae incapacitate his opponents... Nae more, nae less... All the time I knew him, he remained undefeated... Yet, despite his lack of emotion in battle, at other times, he was most eager tae laugh... He seemed tae have a love of life and found everythin tae be fascinatin, like a well behaved but curious child, but with a mature understandin of things. And he never seemed tae make mistakes and his guesses were highly accurate,,, We grew close over time, the best of friends... Until the day that G.H.O.S.T. reared its ugly head... On that day, my friend was divided intae two separate beings... One of them joined G.H.O.S.T., and the one that stayed with us has shown himself tae incomplete... Flawed... Weaker than he once was whole, prone tae mischievous and immature behavior, and with a tendency tae talk tae himself and speak complete and absolute nonsense, as well as lie, when used tae speak only truth."
User Image
"*gasp* Any air *wheeze* without you *gasp* Is fresh...*hack*.
Mr. Stubbs responds in irritation. He then takes another bite of his sandwich and starts pass the south side of the table.
"The time to move in on her..."
He thinks to himself as he heads for the hallway exit.
"I'll have to wait a little longer, until the time is right..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:15 am
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

User Image
"Getting fresh air..."
User Image
"But I found this..."
User ImageUser Image

User Image
"Huh?"
User Image
"W'e're under ground..."

"Just this..."
A spread of food on platters then appears on the table in front of him, consisting of the front half of a roast boar that has not been gutted, a rack of beef ribs, Peking Duck, shrimp fried rice with ham and egg in it, Stir Fry with sliced sausage, beef chunks, water chestnuts, baby corn, pea pods, chipped carrots, mung beans, broccoli fleurets, cabbage, and peanut sauce; a large bowl of 10 pieces of every kind of sushi imaginable, a large bowl of egg chow mien, and a pair of unbroken chopsticks to eat it with. Aidar sets the sign down to the left on the table and then takes the shopsticks in his hands, at first as if to break them, but then releases his lefthanded hold on them.
"I had a friend, once.."
He begins.
"A... Perfect friend.... Not somebody who was the perfect friend, but a friend, a Human who was... Perfect... or at least he seemed tae be... Much like Luminova, He was unbelievably patient and never had any problems understandin anybody, even if others around them did... But, unlike Luminova, though he always looked for peaceful solutions, he was nae pacifistic and had nae reluctance tae fight... In battle, I can only describe him as the perfect warrior... Maybe it was pride, or arrogance, or maybe he just somehow knew that he was superior to his opponents; but he never expressed any emotion on the battle field... Neither anger, hatred, fear, or joy... He was like a machine... Calm... Calculating... and only dealt just enough damage tae incapacitate his opponents... Nae more, nae less... All the time I knew him, he remained undefeated... Yet, despite his lack of emotion in battle, at other times, he was most eager tae laugh... He seemed tae have a love of life and found everythin tae be fascinatin, like a well behaved but curious child, but with a mature understandin of things. And he never seemed tae make mistakes and his guesses were highly accurate,,, We grew close over time, the best of friends... Until the day that G.H.O.S.T. reared its ugly head... On that day, my friend was divided intae two separate beings... One of them joined G.H.O.S.T., and the one that stayed with us has shown himself tae incomplete... Flawed... Weaker than he once was whole, prone tae mischievous and immature behavior, and with a tendency tae talk tae himself and speak complete and absolute nonsense, as well as lie, when used tae speak only truth."
User Image
Mr. Stubbs responds in irritation. He then takes another bite of his sandwich and starts pass the south side of the table.

Nura looks over at the wargs he takes a long pull off of his cigar, breathing out purple smoke into the air. He reaches out to pet one of the female awards on the head scratching her behind the ears.

Nura: "You guys probably don't like the smoke with those sensitive noses of yours. He boops the warg he was scratching on the nose." Nura then flicks his cigar into the air with grace force it sores across the room, being swallowed up by a small portal that proceeds to suck the rest of the smoke into itself before disappearing.

Nura: "Let's get you pups fed." He pushes his chair back and stands up walking over to a cabinet opening it up taking out several large metal pans, one for each warg. He takes them over to the ornate table, placing them down in a stack, taking one from the pile and scribing it with a symbol and filling it up with food he thinks they'll like. Continuing to do this until each plate is full. He places them down in front of the warg. "Eat as much as you like they'll keep replenishing from the table.

He then takes a bottle from the table and sits back in his previous chair kicks his feet up and takes a long swig.

Having actually been aware of what Mr. Stubbs had been thinking all along, Luminova mentally considered letting the Greymalkin know she knew of his possible plans to bully her, but has instead decided to leave, figuring his goals not to be of any of her affair. Having finished looking at the isotope samples, she then turns right and passes behind Dr. Addams, Aidar, and the Wargs.
"I'll be in the library we passed on the way here."
She says, as she heads for the south eastern door.
"I'm going to do some reading up on this radiation and see if I can learn any useful information..."
She then exits out into the hall and begins to back track their route.  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:08 pm
Luminova Valindel
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

User Image
"Getting fresh air..."
User Image
"But I found this..."
User ImageUser Image

User Image
"Huh?"
User Image
"W'e're under ground..."

"Just this..."
"I had a friend, once.."
He begins.
User Image

Nura looks over at the wargs he takes a long pull off of his cigar, breathing out purple smoke into the air. He reaches out to pet one of the female awards on the head scratching her behind the ears.

Nura: "You guys probably don't like the smoke with those sensitive noses of yours. He boops the warg he was scratching on the nose." Nura then flicks his cigar into the air with grace force it sores across the room, being swallowed up by a small portal that proceeds to suck the rest of the smoke into itself before disappearing.

Nura: "Let's get you pups fed." He pushes his chair back and stands up walking over to a cabinet opening it up taking out several large metal pans, one for each warg. He takes them over to the ornate table, placing them down in a stack, taking one from the pile and scribing it with a symbol and filling it up with food he thinks they'll like. Continuing to do this until each plate is full. He places them down in front of the warg. "Eat as much as you like they'll keep replenishing from the table.

He then takes a bottle from the table and sits back in his previous chair kicks his feet up and takes a long swig.

Having actually been aware of what Mr. Stubbs had been thinking all along, Luminova mentally considered letting the Greymalkin know she knew of his possible plans to bully her, but has instead decided to leave, figuring his goals not to be of any of her affair. Having finished looking at the isotope samples, she then turns right and passes behind Dr. Addams, Aidar, and the Wargs.
"I'm going to do some reading up on this radiation and see if I can learn any useful information..."

User Image
"You mean to tell me that JACK is one of the halves of this friend you speak of..."
Dr. Addams concludes, lifting up her head and lowering her right hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:47 pm
Shapeless Evil
Luminova Valindel
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image
"Huh?"
User Image
"W'e're under ground..."

"Just this..."
"I had a friend, once.."
He begins.
User Image

User Image
"You mean to tell me that JACK is one of the halves of this friend you speak of..."

Seeing Aidar's use of Jack's sign, Aileen comes up along the south side of the table followed by Snowflash and making an Ice chair for herself, sits down and takes the sign Into her right hand, once Aidar has finished with it. She then holds the sign up says.
"It's Aileen... I'd like the food that Jack offered me... All o it!"
Another spread then appears in front of her, made up of a large plate of haggis, a platter with a roast leg of mutton, a large bole of chow mien like Aidar's, a large plate half loaded with steamed red cabbage and the other half with scalloped potatoes with cheese, a casserole pan of quiche with bacon on top, a banana split, both western table wear and a fresh pair of chopsticks.
Snowflash looks over the spread and then dives her snout into the quiche.
"Hey! Nae! bad, Snowflash!"
Aileen exclaims, using her right hand to smack Snowflash on the snout with her chopsticks.
The Sicklehawk then pulls back, shaking her head in irritation and hisses.
"Di nae be rude."
Aileen says calmly, breaking the chopsticks. She then usesthem to pinch out a large chunk of the quiche in her right hand and holds it up to Snowflash, who snorts in rejection.
"Now, Snowflash, this be ME food!"
Aileen says sternly.
"If ye want me tae share it with ye, then it will have tae be this way, tae make sure that I actually get any..."
The Sicklhawk then agrees and takes the bit of quiche from Aileen.
"Di nae just swallow it down, it'll go too fast. Enjoy the flavor, for a bit..."
Snowflash does as instructed, bouncing the food around on her tongue inside her mouth for a time and giving a pleasured purr, before finally swallowing it down. She then opens her jaws and stands there, awaiting more food like a hungry baby bird. Aileen giggles and gives her another pinch of Quiche, before eating a pinch of the potatoes, herself.  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 6:48 pm
Burning Icebitch
Shapeless Evil
Luminova Valindel
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image
"Huh?"
User Image
"W'e're under ground..."

"Just this..."
"I had a friend, once.."
He begins.
User Image

User Image

Seeing Aidar's use of Jack's sign, Aileen comes up along the south side of the table followed by Snowflash and making an Ice chair for herself, sits down and takes the sign Into her right hand, once Aidar has finished with it. She then holds the sign up says.
Another spread then appears in front of her, made up of a large plate of haggis, a platter with a roast leg of mutton, a large bole of chow mien like Aidar's, a large plate half loaded with steamed red cabbage and the other half with scalloped potatoes with cheese, a casserole pan of quiche with bacon on top, a banana split, both western table wear and a fresh pair of chopsticks.
Aileen exclaims, using her right hand to smack Snowflash on the snout with her chopsticks.
"Di nae be rude."
Aileen says calmly, breaking the chopsticks. She then usesthem to pinch out a large chunk of the quiche in her right hand and holds it up to Snowflash, who snorts in rejection.
Aileen says sternly.
"If ye want me tae share it with ye, then it will have tae be this way, tae make sure that I actually get any..."
"Di nae just swallow it down, it'll go too fast. Enjoy the flavor, for a bit..."
Snowflash does as instructed, bouncing the food around on her tongue inside her mouth for a time and giving a pleasured purr, before finally swallowing it down. She then opens her jaws and stands there, awaiting more food like a hungry baby bird. Aileen giggles and gives her another pinch of Quiche, before eating a pinch of the potatoes, herself.

"Aye, that's exactly what I be telling ye..."
Aidar tells Dr. Addams as he breaks the chopsticks. He then looks at his spread, then back to Dr. Addams.
"Would ye like some?"
He asks, offering his chopsticks to her in his large hairy right hand.
"I've got plenty, at least enough for two... I've got a very big appetite, bein a wolf and all... just feel free tae help herself tae as much as whatever he want..."
User Image
Mr. Stubbs had been stopped in his tracks when Luminova unexpectedly left. He then proceeds to follow her through the door. Stepping out into the hall, he looks back and forth and finding Luminova to nowhere in sight, gives a nod of approval and stepping to the left of the door, leans against the wall and resumes eating his sandwich.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 11:28 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Shapeless Evil
Luminova Valindel
NuraXross

Nura looks over at the Wargs he takes a long pull off of his cigar, breathing out purple smoke into the air. He reaches out to pet Kayla on the head scratching her behind the ears.

Nura: "You guys probably don't like the smoke with those sensitive noses of yours." He boops the Warg he was scratching on the nose. Nura then flicks his cigar into the air with grace force it sores across the room, being swallowed up by a small portal that proceeds to suck the rest of the smoke into itself before disappearing.

User Image

"Di nae be rude."
Aileen says sternly.

"Aye, that's exactly what I be telling ye..."
Aidar tells Dr. Addams as he breaks the chopsticks. He then looks at his spread, then back to Dr. Addams.
"Would ye like some?"
He asks, offering his chopsticks to her in his large hairy right hand.
"I've got plenty, at least enough for two... I've got a very big appetite, bein a wolf and all... just feel free tae help herself tae as much as whatever he want..."
User Image
Mr. Stubbs had been stopped in his tracks when Luminova unexpectedly left. He then proceeds to follow her through the door. Stepping out into the hall, he looks back and forth and finding Luminova to nowhere in sight, gives a nod of approval and stepping to the left of the door, leans against the wall and resumes eating his sandwich.

User Image
"You don't say?..."
Dr. Addams says, not really paying attention while leaning her head on her right hand, again.
Noticing the chopsticks as her absent mind finishes processing The Burning Icewolf's offer, she finally reaches out and takes hold of his large mitt with both dainty hands, pinching the chopsticks between her left thumb and index finger. She then looks up at him and finds herself looking into his large grey eyes.
"I mean yes."
She says.
"Thank you, very much..."
She then looks back down and taking the chopsticks in her left hand, goes back to leaning on her right hand and with a sigh, starts to poke at the rice, which happens to be sitting closest to her with the chopsticks, rolling a chunk of egg around, but not pinching it.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games