Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:59 pm
Burning Icebitch
VanessaXross
Burning Icebitch
VanessaXross
sha312
Luminova Valindel

*Luminova's mouth widens into that shining sunny smile of her ans she beams with joy.*
"Of course."
*She answers.*
"Any time you want to help out, you are most welcome to do so. Sometimes the best course of action is not to make one choice over the other, bit to instead choose them all... I am certain that with that helpful attitude, would will surely make it among the Hunters, one day."

"If you wish, I would be more than willing to help you hone your combat skills. No doubt you are already a formidable fighter, but a little practice never hurts from time to time..." Sha replied.

*while walking by pulling my stuff out of my tent*
Vanessa : remember there is still someone who wants to be strong for you aswell as you want to be strong for him.

*Aileen turns away from Luminova to look at Sha.*
"Thank ye, bu Ah've already been learnin from someone else, an Uncle Aidar also would nae approve o me bein tight tae fight. Ah would nae wan ye tae get in trouble, if he found oot... In the future, perhaps?"
*She then turns to Vanessa.*
"There is?"
*She asks.*
"Who would tha be?"

Vanessa: that would be the one who likes to follow you and play with you and help you in any way he can, if im not mistaken, he wants something from you^^

"Oh, him."
*Aileen says.*
"Ha though ye might ave been talkin aboot another, Ah wasn't aware of."
*Having finished packing up the camp, Aileen unravels her scarf back into a cloak to let it flow freely.*
*vanessa changes into one of her combat outfits,and unfolds her wings*
Vanessa: ahhhh, much better, anywho, yes he want tonbe strong for you too, he even asked me to train him in certain things...... you will later too^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:35 pm
VanessaXross
Burning Icebitch
VanessaXross
Burning Icebitch
VanessaXross

Vanessa : remember there is still someone who wants to be strong for you aswell as you want to be strong for him.

"Thank ye, bu Ah've already been learnin from someone else, an Uncle Aidar also would nae approve o me bein tight tae fight. Ah would nae wan ye tae get in trouble, if he found oot... In the future, perhaps?"
"There is?"
*She asks.*
"Who would tha be?"

Vanessa: that would be the one who likes to follow you and play with you and help you in any way he can, if im not mistaken, he wants something from you^^

"Oh, him."
*Aileen says.*
*Having finished packing up the camp, Aileen unravels her scarf back into a cloak to let it flow freely.*
Vanessa: ahhhh, much better, anywho, yes he want tonbe strong for you too, he even asked me to train him in certain things...... you will later too^^

*Aileen looks down in thought, then draws her knives from their sheaths on her hips, holding them both in a reversed grip. She then examines them, flips them like a couple of revolvers, and then returns them to her hips and nods. She then goes over and stands at Aidar's left front..*
"Ah'm ready."
*She tells him.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:21 pm
*everyone begins to hear the broom music frombthe sorcerer's apprentice, and all along with the rythem of the music all of the tents start bouncing up and down as the ropes untie themselves*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:55 pm
VanessaXross
*everyone begins to hear the broom music frombthe sorcerer's apprentice, and all along with the rythem of the music all of the tents start bouncing up and down as the ropes untie themselves*

User Image
*Mr. Stubbs watches couriously.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:06 pm
Burning Icebitch
VanessaXross
Burning Icebitch
VanessaXross
Burning Icebitch
VanessaXross

"There is?"
*She asks.*
"Who would tha be?"

"Oh, him."
*Aileen says.*

*Aileen looks down in thought, then draws her knives from their sheaths on her hips, holding them both in a reversed grip. She then examines them, flips them like a couple of revolvers, and then returns them to her hips and nods. She then goes over and stands at Aidar's left front..*
"Ah'm ready."
*She tells him.*

*Aidar turns his head to look at Aileen.*
"Get back wit the res o the Medics."
*He says.*
"Yer place be wit them, nae up front wit me."
User Image User Image
*Meanwhile, the Shadow Knight and Mr. Stubbs finish dividing the Hunters into three teams, with Darkfrost and her guard as well as Crimson Angel assigned to Mr. Stubbs on the caravan's left, Sha assigned to the Shadow knight on the caravan's right, and Ragnarok and Mizuti assigned to Shard at the back of the Caravan, to guard the flank.*
User Image
"Vhaaat!?"
*Mina cries.*
"You mean to tell me zat I have to serve under a CAT!?"
*Mr. stubs says nothing. he just turns his back on her and flattens his ears.*
"ye hotta problem wit tha?"
*Aidar skas, folding his arms.*
"Vell..."
*Mina answers.*
"He's got a strong smell... I don't like eet."
"Maybe he' dunnae like the way ye smell, either. Did ye ever think o tha?"
*Aidar asks, his ears flattened and fangs bared in annoyance.*
"Ah suppose ye'd rather serve under the Vampire, then. How would ye like tha?"
*Mina smiles*
"Actually, I Zeenk I vould like zhat, very much."
*Mina answers.*
"Eef I'm not meestaken, zat man saved my brother's life, I vould be honored to serve under heem!"
*The Shadow Knight looks in Nina's direction for a moment and smiles to himself, as he over hears what she said about him and Aidar's ears perk up and eyes go wide in surprise as he let's his arms drop.*
"Nae wha Ah'd expect from a Ranger, bu your reeson makes sense.... tell me, are the other rangers jus as accepting o this peace wit the vampires as ye? After all, there sole purpose in life used tae be tae kill his kind..."
*Aidar inquires.*
"Some of zem vere upset, but zey couldn't deny zat hees sacrifice deserved such a reward. Now, zey all have accepted eet, and some of zem are quite happy about eet. Zay deedn't like haviung to keell zem."
*Mina answers.*
"Tha's good... Ah'm glad Ah'm nae the only one who longed for such times..."
*Aidar says. Mina then looks in the Shadow Knight's direction.*
"I heard eet was the Unicorn who brought heem back to life, ees zat right?"
*She asks.*
"Aye."
*Aidar answers.*
"I must be sure to zank her, zen..."
*Mina responds. she then looks back up at Aidar.*
"So, do I get to serve under heem?"
*She asks.*
"Nay."
*Aidar answers.*
"Ah keen wha ye can do, Darkfrost, an the two side defenses will be balanced with a shadow user on each one. Ye be stayin under Mr. Stubbs command. Along wit Crimson Angel."
*Mina looks down in defeat and goes over to Mr. Stubbs.*
"Vilhelmina Schwartzvind , call name, Darkfrost, reporting for duty, sir."
*Mina says.*
*Mr. Stubbs pays her no mind and remains with his back turned. his ears now erect.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:08 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross

User Image
*Mr. Stubbs watches couriously.*

*veronica floats in the air and from what looks like to everyone, on her back sprout are four black wings with one red spot on on each wing and behind are a big greenish, peacock feathers with purple and yellowish orange circles,that open up like a fan and the tents start floating and taking apart themselves and begin to assemble themselves through the rythem of the music while Veronica is just waving her staff around orchestrating it all*  

VanessaXross

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:15 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
VanessaXross
Burning Icebitch
VanessaXross

"Oh, him."
*Aileen says.*

"Ah'm ready."
*She tells him.*

*He says.*
User Image User Image
*Meanwhile, the Shadow Knight and Mr. Stubbs finish dividing the Hunters into three teams, with Darkfrost and her guard as well as Crimson Angel assigned to Mr. Stubbs on the caravan's left, Sha assigned to the Shadow knight on the caravan's right, and Ragnarok and Mizuti assigned to Shard at the back of the Caravan, to guard the flank.*
User Image
"Vhaaat!?"
*Mina cries.*
"Vell..."
*Mina answers.*
*Mina smiles*
*Mina answers.*
"Eef I'm not meestaken, zat man saved my brother's life, I vould be honored to serve under heem!"
*The Shadow Knight looks in Nina's direction for a moment and smiles to himself, as he over hears what she said about him and Aidar's ears perk up and eyes go wide in surprise as he let's his arms drop.*
"Nae wha Ah'd expect from a Ranger, bu your reeson makes sense.... tell me, are the other rangers jus as accepting o this peace wit the vampires as ye? After all, there sole purpose in life used tae be tae kill his kind..."
*Aidar inquires.*
"Some of zem vere upset, but zey couldn't deny zat hees sacrifice deserved such a reward. Now, zey all have accepted eet, and some of zem are quite happy about eet. Zay deedn't like haviung to keell zem."
*Mina answers.*
*She asks.*
"Aye."
*Aidar answers.*
*She asks.*
"Nay."
*Aidar answers.*
"Ah keen wha ye can do, Darkfrost, an the two side defenses will be balanced with a shadow user on each one. Ye be stayin under Mr. Stubbs command. Along wit Crimson Angel."
*Mina says.*
*Mr. Stubbs pays her no mind and remains with his back turned. his ears now erect.*

Vanessa: hmmm........
*vanessa walks around mr stubs inspecting everything about them then grabs his arm where his biceps are, then slightly gives out a seductive smile*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:01 pm
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
VanessaXross
Burning Icebitch
VanessaXross

"Oh, him."
*Aileen says.*

"Ah'm ready."
*She tells him.*

*He says.*
User Image User Image
User Image
"Vhaaat!?"
*Mina cries.*
"Vell..."
*Mina answers.*
*Mina smiles*
*Mina answers.*
*Aidar inquires.*
*Mina answers.*
*She asks.*
"Aye."
*Aidar answers.*
*She asks.*
"Nay."
*Aidar answers.*
*Mina says.*

*vanessa walks around mr stubs inspecting everything about them then grabs his arm where his biceps are, then slightly gives out a seductive smile*

User Image
*The feline hulk turns his head to look down at the alluring Lycan/Grimalkin hybrid.*
"Oh, it's just you."
*He chokes.*
"If your *gasp* just looking for a quick romp *wheeze* with no emotional strings attached... *gasp* Temping... but... *cough* No.... Maybe later... Now, get off of me."
*And with those words, Mr. Stubbs pulls his arm out of her grasp.*
"Keep it professional, Thomas.... But, damn, she smells good... and those nice plump... KEEP IT PROFESSIONAL!"
*Mr. Stubbs thinks to himself.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:28 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
VanessaXross

"Ah'm ready."
*She tells him.*

*He says.*
User Image User Image
User Image
"Vhaaat!?"
*Mina cries.*
"Vell..."
*Mina answers.*
*Mina smiles*
*Mina answers.*
*Aidar inquires.*
*Mina answers.*
*She asks.*
"Aye."
*Aidar answers.*
*She asks.*
"Nay."
*Aidar answers.*
*Mina says.*

User Image
*The feline hulk turns his head to look down at the alluring Lycan/Grimalkin hybrid.*
"Oh, it's just you."
*He chokes.*
"If your *gasp* just looking for a quick romp *wheeze* with no emotional strings attached... *gasp* Temping... but... *cough* No.... Maybe later... Now, get off of me."
"Keep it professional, Thomas.... But, damn, she smells good... and those nice plump... KEEP IT PROFESSIONAL!"

Vanessa: later is it big boy, It's going to be fun working with you^^
*vanessa turns around tograb her stuf but gently brushes her tail across his waist, then walks off slightly swaying her hips of to retrieve her case. All the while the last of the tents got packed up and veronica floats down in front of mr stubs facing aidar, and all of the orange and black dots on her wings and feathera seem to be looking at him aswell*
Veronica: done^^ so....... can i join stubs-samma's team?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:52 pm
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
VanessaXross

"Ah'm ready."
*She tells him.*

*He says.*
User Image User Image
User Image
"Vhaaat!?"
*Mina cries.*
"Vell..."
*Mina answers.*
*Mina smiles*
*Mina answers.*
*Aidar inquires.*
*Mina answers.*
*She asks.*
"Aye."
*Aidar answers.*
*She asks.*
"Nay."
*Aidar answers.*
*Mina says.*

User Image
"Oh, it's just you."
*He chokes.*

Vanessa: later is it big boy, It's going to be fun working with you^^
*vanessa turns around tograb her stuf but gently brushes her tail across his waist, then walks off slightly swaying her hips of to retrieve her case. All the while the last of the tents got packed up and veronica floats down in front of mr stubs facing aidar, and all of the orange and black dots on her wings and feathera seem to be looking at him as well*
Veronica: done^^ so....... can i join stubs-samma's team?

*Aidar looks at Veronica and flicks his tail. It always irritated him when someone speaking his native language would mix foreign words, instead of just saying the native equivalent to those words, like "lord" or "master". But, he knew the meaning of the word, so he decided not to say anything against it. Knowing what Veronica is capable of and that she that she can do far more than just heal people, he hves her his answer.*
"Tha title hardly befits him, he be jus a common guard, nae a noble. Wit tha said, a bit o advice... Look, yer a sweet lass an very bonnie, but he be a dyin man an nae be lookin for love. Ah suggest ye stay away from him, if ye dunnae wanna broken heart. Bu, far be it from me tae stop ye, if still wanna pursue im... If he'll have ye, than ye may join."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games