Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 235 236 237 238 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:10 pm
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icebitch

Aileen pauses at Nura's words, while in the middle of dishing up her quiche. his words reminding her of how she had used Homac so badly..."
Meanwhile, While Nura is taking a sip from mug, obstructing his view of what's going on around him, Snowflash swiftly swipes at the quiche with her right hand and splashes a portion of it all over Nura. Aileen, seeing the movement from out of the corner of her left eye, looks up to see only the aftermath with no idea what had just happened, while Snowflash feigns innocence, Quickly raising her head in time for Nura to see her looking straight ahead once he lowers the flask, then she looks down at the quiche, then at Aileen, Then Nura, Then back and forth at the two of them, then down at the quiche again, then back at Nura, then Aileen again; feigning confusion and surprise. The Dinosaur could not have timed or performed it better... Nura Splattered with quiche, Aileen looking up at Nura while leaning forward with her left arm extended and holding an empty ladle that clearly was used to scoop up quiche, while Snowflash looks back and fourth between the three in surprise... Anybody who happens up one the scene would only be able to come to one conclusion ... Aileen had just flicked a scoop of quiche at Nura.

User Image
All the intercoms in the building turn on and give off feedback, for a second. Then everyone hears Jack's voice over the intercom echoing through the building:"Attention, Attention everyone in the building. It has come to my attention that I told a lie and I apologize for receiving everyone here and I hope you all know i only wanted to joke around but you all should be good. Also Veronica, I know you are busy hovering and watching Mr. Stubbs while he is asleep but I apologize to you as well for lying to you as well.....that is all everyone back to what you were doing.

After realizing what just happened Nura closes his eyes and takes a deep breath composing himself.
He looks up at Aileen. "for the love of Cynthia, seriously Aileen?" Nura says as he stands up pushing his chair back and brushing the bits of egg and pie crust off of himself.
"You know the whole "I know a good place for spiritual healing" that wasn't a come on! Your like a little sister to me. Criminy!"
Nura walks away from the table snapping his fingers as he does so. Suddenly two portals open a short ways from where everyone is sitting. The first appearing in a burst of flames opening to Nura's pub where some of the Warg's are happily eating from a lowered banquet table. The other portal emerging from a puddle of black sludge oozing up from the floor. The second portal opens up to a beautiful high ceiling room spanning on for quite ways accented with beautiful marble and cut gemstones fashioned into luxurious bathing areas. Each bathing area filled with a different type of naturally heated hot springs or mineral waters. For all those sitting at the table and immediate area, a light lush sweet smell of lavender honeysuckle and citrus can be smelled as the portal opened. Nura turns around and walks through the portal still attempting to brush the remnants of the quiche off of himself.
"Man it's even in my freaking hair!" Nura says as he flips his long blonde hair over his head hanging it down in front of him as he depends over running his fingers through it trying to get all the debris out of it. "This isn't working...." Nura stands back up to his full height with his hair hanging down in front of his face. Suddenly his long golden locks start to recede back into his scalp until he's left with a short but fashionable look. "Ahh... That's a little better."

"Huh?..."
Aileen asked in confusion as Nura rose irritation. For a moment, she just sits there, staring, dumbfounded, as he complained and left, and then quickly chased after him.
"Nura, wait!"
She cried, tripping, and she rushed too quickly to rice from her slippery seat of ice.
"It's nae what ye think!"
Quickly picking her self back up, she manages to catch up with him just as he shortens his hair.
"Nura, it's nae what ye think.!"
She repeats.
Ah swear, it was nae me! Ah din nae know what happened!" sad

Aidar's ears flatten at what he had just seen.
"SNOWFLASH!"
He barks.
"That wasn't nice!... Ye had better go after them an make amends..." stressed
He snarls at the Sicklehawk, baring his fangs.

Nura walks deeper into the enormous endless room, purposely ignoring Aileen as she follows behind him. He stops at the steps of one of the pool's to take in the expanse of this new location a literal sea of silk privacy curtains, tables Laden with exotic fruits expensive wines and hundreds of gemstone cut pools lined with beautiful polished stone's. Nura scans the many unoccupied pools, approaches one made from Emerald Jade and gold filled with a faintly citrus smelling mineral water.
Nura: "Go back Aileen I'm not interested in dealing with your antics at the moment. I'm completely exhausted and worn out not to mention covered in eggs grease and other debris. You know a little secret about me Aileen when I randomly disappear I'm generally gone for a lot longer than you think. In this case it's been closer to the tune of 7 months I barely even remember what we're doing here all I know is it's just another battle so could you let me enjoy some relaxation before I have to go back to battle?
I honestly don't have the energy to play nice with you people right now." Nura starts to undress well berating Aileen.

User Image
Dr. Addams had been looking at Rubilax, when she had seen the Raptor splatter Nura with quiche in the back ground and had turned her attention to that, when she then turned her attention back to Aidar, when she heard him shout and snarl at the dinosaur, to see him looking very angry. She then looks back to the Raptor to see what she'll do...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:29 pm
shapelessevil
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross

After realizing what just happened Nura closes his eyes and takes a deep breath composing himself.
He looks up at Aileen. "for the love of Cynthia, seriously Aileen?" Nura says as he stands up pushing his chair back and brushing the bits of egg and pie crust off of himself.
"You know the whole "I know a good place for spiritual healing" that wasn't a come on! Your like a little sister to me. Criminy!"
Nura walks away from the table snapping his fingers as he does so. Suddenly two portals open a short ways from where everyone is sitting. The first appearing in a burst of flames opening to Nura's pub where some of the Warg's are happily eating from a lowered banquet table. The other portal emerging from a puddle of black sludge oozing up from the floor. The second portal opens up to a beautiful high ceiling room spanning on for quite ways accented with beautiful marble and cut gemstones fashioned into luxurious bathing areas. Each bathing area filled with a different type of naturally heated hot springs or mineral waters. For all those sitting at the table and immediate area, a light lush sweet smell of lavender honeysuckle and citrus can be smelled as the portal opened. Nura turns around and walks through the portal still attempting to brush the remnants of the quiche off of himself.
"Man it's even in my freaking hair!" Nura says as he flips his long blonde hair over his head hanging it down in front of him as he depends over running his fingers through it trying to get all the debris out of it. "This isn't working...." Nura stands back up to his full height with his hair hanging down in front of his face. Suddenly his long golden locks start to recede back into his scalp until he's left with a short but fashionable look. "Ahh... That's a little better."

"Huh?..."
Aileen asked in confusion as Nura rose irritation. For a moment, she just sits there, staring, dumbfounded, as he complained and left, and then quickly chased after him.
"Nura, wait!"
She cried, tripping, and she rushed too quickly to rice from her slippery seat of ice.
Quickly picking her self back up, she manages to catch up with him just as he shortens his hair.
She repeats.

"SNOWFLASH!"
He barks.

Nura walks deeper into the enormous endless room, purposely ignoring Aileen as she follows behind him. He stops at the steps of one of the pool's to take in the expanse of this new location a literal sea of silk privacy curtains, tables Laden with exotic fruits expensive wines and hundreds of gemstone cut pools lined with beautiful polished stone's. Nura scans the many unoccupied pools, approaches one made from Emerald Jade and gold filled with a faintly citrus smelling mineral water.
Nura: "Go back Aileen I'm not interested in dealing with your antics at the moment. I'm completely exhausted and worn out not to mention covered in eggs grease and other debris. You know a little secret about me Aileen when I randomly disappear I'm generally gone for a lot longer than you think. In this case it's been closer to the tune of 7 months I barely even remember what we're doing here all I know is it's just another battle so could you let me enjoy some relaxation before I have to go back to battle?
I honestly don't have the energy to play nice with you people right now." Nura starts to undress well berating Aileen.

User Image
Dr. Addams had been looking at Rubilax, when she had seen the Raptor splatter Nura with quiche in the back ground and had turned her attention to that, when she then turned her attention back to Aidar, when she heard him shout and snarl at the dinosaur, to see him looking very angry. She then looks back to the Raptor to see what she'll do...

Snowflash gave a purring honk, as if to laugh, as The burning Icewolf first rebuked her, but then made a short jump when he snarled at her. Lowing her head and looking away from the angry Vrykolakas, in submission, the Sicklehawk then slinking away, follows after her huntress partner and Nura, stepping through the portal into the bath.

Meanwhile, Aileen is still trying to convince Nura of her innocence...
"Ah swear on me hero ancestors, Nura, It was nae me!"
Aileen cries, her hands rased with her open palms up, in a pleading manner.
Ah have nae idea how ye got that food on ye, Ah was only puttin the ladle back, after havin dished up some for meself, when I saw somethin flashed by on me left and when...
She then starts to turn around as she speaks in thought, as if wheels in here head were beginning to turn and now finally clicking.
"When Ah Looked tae see what it was... I saw only Snowflash..."
She deducts.
"And then Ah looked up, tae see ye covered in quiche!... Wait a minute..."  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:04 am
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"Huh?..."
Aileen asked in confusion as Nura rose in irritation. For a moment, she just sits there, staring, dumbfounded, as he complained and left, and then quickly chased after him.
"Nura, wait!"
She cried, tripping, as she rushed too quickly to rice from her slippery seat of ice.
She repeats.

"SNOWFLASH!"
He barks.

User Image

Snowflash gave a purring honk, as if to laugh, as The burning Icewolf first rebuked her, but then made a short jump when he snarled at her. Lowing her head and looking away from the angry Vrykolakas, in submission, the Sicklehawk then slinking away, follows after her huntress partner and Nura, stepping through the portal into the bath.

Ah have nae idea how ye got that food on ye, Ah was only puttin the ladle back, after havin dished up some for meself, when I saw somethin flashed by on me left and when...
She then starts to turn around as she speaks in thought, as if wheels in here head were beginning to turn and now finally clicking.
She deducts.

Nura: "Aileen stop! I honestly don't care about this anymore, I'm sick of trying to fit in with you, your people and the Dark-Hunters for that matter. I'll look for my fellowship elsewhere but as long as Homac remains in the dark hunters so will I." Nura says as he finishes unhooking the last part of his the leather armor. "I'm his eternal babysitter after all." He says in a quiet sullen undertone.
Suddenly a red glowing magic circle appears beside Nura. He looks down at it unfazed as a pair of red rabbit ears start coming to existence followed by a relatively tall slender good looking man wearing a red ornate Oriental styled robe.
Mobius: "Master. You summoned for me?"
Nura: "Hey Mobius. Sorry I know your busy with your research but could you please take my clothes and armor to be laundered? I know this is a little selfish but I really just want to take a bath it's been one of those days." Nura says as he quickly fully undresses and crouches down to picks up the rest of his clothing and armor handing them to Mobius.
Mobius: Not a problem at all it's about time I had some of my robes cleaned and pressed as well." Taking the clothes and armor from Nura, Mobius looks down at him and blushes a bit before adopting a more feminine stance as his body rapidly shifts to suit the situation. Her skin starts becoming smooth as her hips thicken and her bosom threatens to explode out from her robes. Mobius: " You know I could always stay and help you wash that rather large body of yours if you know what I mean? She says in a very seductive voice.
Nura: "Umm n...no I'm good I'm 100% positive I can take care of that myself. Thanks though." Nura says very uncomfortably.
Mobius: "Oh? well suit yourself. looks like someone already has the job." Mobius smiles coyly as she looks to Aileen and wink. "I'm only a thought away you know." She says as she shifts back to his normal male form mid sentence.
Nura: "Ha ha ha not bloody likely you creeper she's like 13 and I'm way not in to that." Nura say as remember some of the Ice-Wolf customs he's learned over the years. 🤮 Pushing that though out of his mind he shakes his head. Nura turns to face Mobius and smiles as he tries to playfully kick him lightly in the a**.
Mobius chuckles to himself as he narrowly dodging Nura's foot quickly wrapping up Nura's laundry in a purple sack he seemingly pulled from nowhere. Mobius hops back onto his magic circle and bows slightly
Mobius: "Well enjoy your bath master please don't hesitate to call on me again it is my job to tend to you as your attendant and Blessed-Being. Oh and if our fellow dark hunters are going to join you you should make them privy to the creatures that reside here." Mobius points to the still open portal. Before looking to Aileen and giving her another wink, disappearing into his glowing red magic circle.
Nura look back at the open portal realizing Aidar and some of the other dark hunters might have heard him talk about his feelings of not belonging. He looks down at Aileen his eyes meeting hers he rubs the back of his neck softening a bit.
Nura: "look if you say you say you didn't do it. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. And I apologize for ignoring you to talk to Mobius that wasn't very gentlemanly...." Nura lets out a long sigh and turns from Aileen to face the pool. "If you want to tack a bath or whatever your more the welcome to as well as anybody else we're not going to get much time before having to go back to battle.... just be careful if you see any beautiful men or women that you don't know beckoning to you DO NOT FOLLOW THEM they'll get you endlessly lost in this place." Nura says as he gets in the Emerald pool sitting down with his back to Aileen and the portal opening.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:17 pm
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"Huh?..."
Aileen asked in confusion as Nura rose in irritation. For a moment, she just sits there, staring, dumbfounded, as he complained and left, and then quickly chased after him.
"Nura, wait!"
She cried, tripping, as she rushed too quickly to rice from her slippery seat of ice.
She repeats.

"SNOWFLASH!"
He barks.

User Image

She deducts.

Nura: "Aileen stop! I honestly don't care about this anymore, I'm sick of trying to fit in with you, your people and the Dark-Hunters for that matter. I'll look for my fellowship elsewhere but as long as Homac remains in the dark hunters so will I." Nura says as he finishes unhooking the last part of his the leather armor. "I'm his eternal babysitter after all." He says in a quiet sullen undertone.
Suddenly a red glowing magic circle appears beside Nura. He looks down at it unfazed as a pair of red rabbit ears start coming to existence followed by a relatively tall slender good looking man wearing a red ornate Oriental styled robe.
Nura: "Hey Mobius. Sorry I know your busy with your research but could you please take my clothes and armor to be laundered? I know this is a little selfish but I really just want to take a bath it's been one of those days." Nura says as he quickly fully undresses and crouches down to picks up the rest of his clothing and armor handing them to Mobius.
Mobius: Not a problem at all it's about time I had some of my robes cleaned and pressed as well." Taking the clothes and armor from Nura, Mobius looks down at him and blushes a bit before adopting a more feminine stance as his body rapidly shifts to suit the situation. Her skin starts becoming smooth as her hips thicken and her bosom threatens to explode out from her robes. Mobius: " You know I could always stay and help you wash that rather large body of yours if you know what I mean? She says in a very seductive voice.
Nura: "Umm n...no I'm good I'm 100% positive I can take care of that myself. Thanks though." Nura says very uncomfortably.
Mobius: "Oh? well suit yourself. looks like someone already has the job." Mobius smiles coyly as she looks to Aileen and wink. "I'm only a thought away you know." She says as she shifts back to his normal male form mid sentence.
Nura: "Ha ha ha not bloody likely you creeper she's like 13 and I'm way not in to that." Nura say as remember some of the Ice-Wolf customs he's learned over the years. 🤮 Pushing that though out of his mind he shakes his head. Nura turns to face Mobius and smiles as he tries to playfully kick him lightly in the a**.
Mobius chuckles to himself as he narrowly dodging Nura's foot quickly wrapping up Nura's laundry in a purple sack he seemingly pulled from nowhere. Mobius hops back onto his magic circle and bows slightly
Mobius: "Well enjoy your bath master please don't hesitate to call on me again it is my job to tend to you as your attendant and Blessed-Being. Oh and if our fellow dark hunters are going to join you you should make them privy to the creatures that reside here." Mobius points to the still open portal. Before looking to Aileen and giving her another wink, disappearing into his glowing red magic circle.
Nura look back at the open portal realizing Aidar and some of the other dark hunters might have heard him talk about his feelings of not belonging. He looks down at Aileen his eyes meeting hers he rubs the back of his neck softening a bit.
Nura: "look if you say you say you didn't do it. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. And I apologize for ignoring you to talk to Mobius that wasn't very gentlemanly...." Nura lets out a long sigh and turns from Aileen to face the pool. "If you want to tack a bath or whatever your more the welcome to as well as anybody else we're not going to get much time before having to go back to battle.... just be careful if you see any beautiful men or women that you don't know beckoning to you DO NOT FOLLOW THEM they'll get you endlessly lost in this place." Nura says as he gets in the Emerald pool sitting down with his back to Aileen and the portal opening.

Aileen stood and listened, occasionally nodding and alternating her attention between Nura and Mobius ans the two of them interacted Shortly after Mobius has left, Snowflash then trots up to them, standing at the edge of the bath behind her and extending her head over Aileen's left should, gives a low honk. Aileen then turns back to the Sicklehawk, and stepping back, along the edge of the bath begins to confront her.
"Snowflash!"
"She says, expressing surprise, more than anger."
"Was it ye?"
She asks the dinosaur.
"Did ye splatter Nura with that food?"
The Sicklehawk gives a purring laugh-like honk and shakes her head and shoulders, in a rocking motion, rather than side to side.
"You think that's funny!?"
She asks, angrily.
"Well, HE did nae think so!"
"She angrily barks, pointing at Nura with her right hand, while the knuckles of her left hand rest on her hip, in an angry posture.
"Why did ye di that!?"
Snowflash snapps at Aileen with a low pitch yelp, in response, causing the girl to put her palms forward in a surprised gesture.
"Wha di ye mean Ah had it commin, is this because I laughed at ye, earlier?"
Snowflash just gives a quick honk and fluffs her feathers, in a shrug-like manner.
"It di nea matter if gettin hit with food di nae bother ye, IT BOTHERS HIM!"
She shouts, pointing at Nura again.
"Now apologize,m right now!"
Snowlflash turns her head, to look at Nura, and then looking back to Aileen, Shrugs, again.
"Ah di nae know, give him a gift, or somethin!"
Aileen answers, irritated.
Snowflash then turns back to Nura, then back to Aileen, then turns and leaves through the portal.  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:07 pm
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
NuraXross

User Image

She deducts.

Aileen stood and listened, occasionally nodding and alternating her attention between Nura and Mobius ans the two of them interacted Shortly after Mobius has left, Snowflash then trots up to them, standing at the edge of the bath behind her and extending her head over Aileen's left should, gives a low honk. Aileen then turns back to the Sicklehawk, and stepping back, along the edge of the bath begins to confront her.
"Snowflash!"
"Was it ye?"
She asks the dinosaur.
The Sicklehawk gives a purring laugh-like honk and shakes her head and shoulders, in a rocking motion, rather than side to side.
She asks, angrily.
"She angrily barks, pointing at Nura with her right hand, while the knuckles of her left hand rest on her hip, in an angry posture.
"Why did ye di that!?"
Snowflash snapps at Aileen with a low pitch yelp, in response, causing the girl to put her palms forward in a surprised gesture.
Snowflash just gives a quick honk and fluffs her feathers, in a shrug-like manner.
Snowlflash turns her head, to look at Nura, and then looking back to Aileen, Shrugs, again.
Snowflash then turns back to Nura, then back to Aileen, then turns and leaves through the portal.

Aidar turns his attention back to DR. Addams.
"Let me get this straight..."
He says, reaching for his spare ribs with his left hand and then gripping it with the other.
"Ye say that ye be makin this perfume tae use as a repellent against Rogue Werewolves?..."
He then tears the side rib away from the rack with his right hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:06 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
NuraXross

User Image

She deducts.

"Snowflash!"
"Was it ye?"
She asks the dinosaur.
She asks, angrily.
"Why did ye di that!?"

He says, reaching for his spare ribs with his left hand and then gripping it with the other.
"Ye say that ye be makin this perfume tae use as a repellent against Rogue Werewolves?..."

User Image
Dr. Addams looks at The Burning Icewolf and placing her left elbow on the table, elevates her hand with her palm up, as if expecting something to be placed in her hand.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:08 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch

She deducts.

"Snowflash!"
"Was it ye?"
She asks the dinosaur.
She asks, angrily.
"Why did ye di that!?"

User Image
Dr. Addams looks at The Burning Icewolf and placing her left elbow on the table, elevates her hand with her palm up, as if expecting something to be placed in her hand.

Aileen sighs, as she removed her armor and lets it fall to the floor with a loud "clang!", before disrobing the rest of her cloths and dropping them on top, letting her E cup sized breasts bounce free. Slipping her shapely legs out of her boots, she walks around to the other side of the bath, and lowering her left foot over the edge and crouching on her right leg, she slips into the batch across from Nura, and proceeds to wash the leftover excess hair from her last transformation while fighting Tyrius off of her body.
"Nura, please hear me out..."
"She says, sloshing the water over her right shoulder and rubbing it to wipe loose golden hair off.
"Ah know I've been a brat over these last 5 years... Ah'm sorry for that an wish Ah could take it all back. Ye may nae feel that this be any excuse for what Ah did, and, that's fine, because Ah din't either, But, Ah was nae in me right mind.. In fact, it would be more appropriate tae say that Ah had gone mad... "
She then shifts to wash her other shoulder.
"Ah was traumatized over the loss o me own family and haunted by me own perception o Tyrius, and now that facin the real thing has put me back into perspective, Ah really want tae make amends...
She quickly dips her head under the water and then pops back up, shaking her head from side to side, just enough to from water to the sides, but not fling her hair around.
"And, Ah would like tae start with givin ye a little advise... Ah may be younger than ye, but Ah still have more experience than ye in some areas, and Ah'm tellin ye, that as a pack animal, Ah know companionship, an if ye keep leavin people, on account o every little complication or unpleasantry, ye will never find any true friends... Because that is exactly what friends di... They tease each other, prank and harass each other, even fight with each other; but true friends always make up after and an no matter what, help each other, when in trouble, even if they be mad at each other... Because love di nae keep account of injury, but forgives. Ah used tae bicker with me brothers an sisters, an now that they be dead, Ah miss them greatly. Though you may nae feel it, there are people here, who care greatly for ye. Ah be sorry for what Snowflash did, it was nae right, Ye weren't even the target, Ah was... Ah can nae control what she does, I di nae own her... I know ye have a name for it, but Ah di nae know it... We share a natural bond... A... An alliance o mutual benefit and protection... Ah know ye know o other animals that mutually pair up with other kinds of animals in this way... Ah beg ye tae understand that she was only playing and not hold it against her..." sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:47 am
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch

She deducts.

"Snowflash!"
"Was it ye?"
She asks the dinosaur.
She asks, angrily.
"Why did ye di that!?"

User Image

Aileen sighs, as she removed her armor and lets it fall to the floor with a loud "clang!", before disrobing the rest of her cloths and dropping them on top, letting her E cup sized breasts bounce free. Slipping her shapely legs out of her boots, she walks around to the other side of the bath, and lowering her left foot over the edge and crouching on her right leg, she slips into the batch across from Nura, and proceeds to wash the leftover excess hair from her last transformation while fighting Tyrius off of her body.
"She says, sloshing the water over her right shoulder and rubbing it to wipe loose golden hair off.
"Ah know I've been a brat over these last 5 years... Ah'm sorry for that an wish Ah could take it all back. Ye may nae feel that this be any excuse for what Ah did, and, that's fine, because Ah din't either, But, Ah was nae in me right mind.. In fact, it would be more appropriate tae say that Ah had gone mad... "
"Ah was traumatized over the loss o me own family and haunted by me own perception o Tyrius, and now that facin the real thing has put me back into perspective, Ah really want tae make amends...
She quickly dips her head under the water and then pops back up, shaking her head from side to side, just enough to from water to the sides, but not fling her hair around.
"And, Ah would like tae start with givin ye a little advise... Ah may be younger than ye, but Ah still have more experience than ye in some areas, and Ah'm tellin ye, that as a pack animal, Ah know companionship, an if ye keep leavin people, on account o every little complication or unpleasantry, ye will never find any true friends... Because that is exactly what friends di... They tease each other, prank and harass each other, even fight with each other; but true friends always make up after and an no matter what, help each other, when in trouble, even if they be mad at each other... Because love di nae keep account of injury, but forgives. Ah used tae bicker with me brothers an sisters, an now that they be dead, Ah miss them greatly. Though you may nae feel it, there are people here, who care greatly for ye. Ah be sorry for what Snowflash did, it was nae right, Ye weren't even the target, Ah was... Ah can nae control what she does, I di nae own her... I know ye have a name for it, but Ah di nae know it... We share a natural bond... A... An alliance o mutual benefit and protection... Ah know ye know o other animals that mutually pair up with other kinds of animals in this way... Ah beg ye tae understand that she was only playing and not hold it against her..." sad

Aidar places the rib he had torn away from the rack in Dr. Addams's hand and then tears himself another from the rack.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:37 am
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"Snowflash!"
"Was it ye?"
She asks the dinosaur.
She asks, angrily.
"Why did ye di that!?"

User Image

Aidar places the rib he had torn away from the rack in Dr. Addams's hand and then tears himself another from the rack.

User Image
Dr. Addams takes both ens of the rib in each and and bites into the middle.
"Mmmm-mmm... Nok a wepellanth..."
She says, with a mouth full of meat that she quickly chews and swallows down.
"An ice-breaker...."
She takes a bite and this time chews it a little more slowly, and swallows.
"Repellents make the subject run away way, MY goal it to make something that causes the subject to become friendly toward the wearer..."
She takes two more bites, together, and slowly chews them, enjoying the flavor, before swallowing.
"And not just Werewolves..."
She says, shaking the rib at The Burning Icewolf with her right hand.
All predators, and even prey... I'm starting with Werewolves, because your kind are the most dangerous and unpredictable predators on the planet... If I can manage to show my bosses that I can pacify your kind, then I'll be able to get the funding to start making variations to Pacify other creatures as well as animals... Lions, bears... deer... Can you imagine the lives this will save?... The knowledge that can be gained from living among these animals, because they think you are one of them?..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:16 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"Snowflash!"
"Was it ye?"
She asks the dinosaur.
She asks, angrily.
"Why did ye di that!?"

User Image

User Image
"An ice-breaker...."
"Repellents make the subject run away way, MY goal it to make something that causes the subject to become friendly toward the wearer..."
She takes two more bites, together, and slowly chews them, enjoying the flavor, before swallowing.
All predators, and even prey... I'm starting with Werewolves, because your kind are the most dangerous and unpredictable predators on the planet... If I can manage to show my bosses that I can pacify your kind, then I'll be able to get the funding to start making variations to Pacify other creatures as well as animals... Lions, bears... deer... Can you imagine the lives this will save?... The knowledge that can be gained from living among these animals, because they think you are one of them?..."

Nura rubs the back of his neck with his right arm and lays his left along the side of the pool's rim as he sit on the submerged inbuilt bench of the pool. Nura listens to Aileen's words as he look down adverts his eyes from Aileen not wanting to look at her body. Feeling a little embarrassed and irritated that she had to get in the same pool as him. Looking around he spots a small table with an array of fluffy towels on it. He reaches out with his left hand opinion a portal in the middle of the stack of towels causing another portal to open up just behind his left arm. Some of the towels come out of the portal dropping on the floor beside the rim of the pool. Nura reaches over rifling through the pile until pulling out a small face towel that he soaks in the water and place over his eyes obstructing his view of Aileen. Nura slides down submerging his body to his shoulders letting his neck stretch back along the rim of the pool.
Nura: "Don't get me wrong Aileen I understand how to maintain a friendship. The issue for me is I have many people pulling me in different directions. I am the son of the Emperor who rules over the most successful and powerful Empire of all time of me world. I may be his son but I do not share his blood nor do I really share any Royal blood for that matter. I have been pushed aside and mocked my entire life because of it not by the Emperor or my family but by most of all the Nobles, even citizens. I have had to work quadruple as hard to get the same respect love and admiration from our people that is given freely to Homac and the rest of our siblings. Then mother and father asked me to watch over him in their stead even though he has very qualified Bessed-beings to do the, but still I couldn't refuse such a request so I continue to look out for him in their stead giving up my own wants and needs so that he may fulfill his. Not to mention I am forever bound to the Aurora palaces order of monks for the knowledge and training I received too control this overwhelming horrible burden of strength that I possess I am forever indentured to them. With the oath of the Darkhunters I am bound to them as well... Conflict to conflict battle to war war to conflict I am forever locked into a constant state of battle. The small amounts of downtime that I get I find it hard socialize, to be around people especially women. Being around Petra, Homac, Guinevere, Laila, her protege and the rest is sometimes more exhausting than fighting a battle. You all the Dark-Hunters I mean sometimes I'm gone for months days who knows I lose track of time so often that when I come back you're nothing but strangers to me even though we might have had a wonderful evening the previous day to you to you it's been a couple of hours for me it's been a couple of months." Nura rises out of the water a bit sitting back on the submerged bench. He lets out a long sigh. "Sorry I shouldn't have dumped this on you, you have your own problems to deal with." He says in a sullen tone.  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:41 pm
NuraXross
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil

User Image

User Image
"An ice-breaker...."

Nura rubs the back of his neck with his right arm and lays his left along the side of the pool's rim as he sit on the submerged inbuilt bench of the pool. Nura listens to Aileen's words as he look down adverts his eyes from Aileen not wanting to look at her body. Feeling a little embarrassed and irritated that she had to get in the same pool as him. Looking around he spots a small table with an array of fluffy towels on it. He reaches out with his left hand opinion a portal in the middle of the stack of towels causing another portal to open up just behind his left arm. Some of the towels come out of the portal dropping on the floor beside the rim of the pool. Nura reaches over rifling through the pile until pulling out a small face towel that he soaks in the water and place over his eyes obstructing his view of Aileen. Nura slides down submerging his body to his shoulders letting his neck stretch back along the rim of the pool.
Nura: "Don't get me wrong Aileen I understand how to maintain a friendship. The issue for me is I have many people pulling me in different directions. I am the son of the Emperor who rules over the most successful and powerful Empire of all time of me world. I may be his son but I do not share his blood nor do I really share any Royal blood for that matter. I have been pushed aside and mocked my entire life because of it not by the Emperor or my family but by most of all the Nobles, even citizens. I have had to work quadruple as hard to get the same respect love and admiration from our people that is given freely to Homac and the rest of our siblings. Then mother and father asked me to watch over him in their stead even though he has very qualified Bessed-beings to do the, but still I couldn't refuse such a request so I continue to look out for him in their stead giving up my own wants and needs so that he may fulfill his. Not to mention I am forever bound to the Aurora palaces order of monks for the knowledge and training I received too control this overwhelming horrible burden of strength that I possess I am forever indentured to them. With the oath of the Darkhunters I am bound to them as well... Conflict to conflict battle to war war to conflict I am forever locked into a constant state of battle. The small amounts of downtime that I get I find it hard socialize, to be around people especially women. Being around Petra, Homac, Guinevere, Laila, her protege and the rest is sometimes more exhausting than fighting a battle. You all the Dark-Hunters I mean sometimes I'm gone for months days who knows I lose track of time so often that when I come back you're nothing but strangers to me even though we might have had a wonderful evening the previous day to you to you it's been a couple of hours for me it's been a couple of months." Nura rises out of the water a bit sitting back on the submerged bench. He lets out a long sigh. "Sorry I shouldn't have dumped this on you, you have your own problems to deal with." He says in a sullen tone.

Aileen becomes depressed at Nura's words and lays back, against the rim, letting her breasts bob on the surface of the water.
"Nae at all..."
She says pillowing her head with her hands, as she looks up at the ceiling.
"After all the grief I gave ye, the least Ah can di be tae listen tae yer troubles.... Ah be nobility as well, Nura... The last survivin successor tae the Alphas o the Inn keepers pack... Though it be tae me that Uncle Aidar also be makin me his chosen heiress as well... That's a lot o responsibility, too... It may nae be in effect, right now, but If either o me grandparents die, Ah will be obligated tae select a mate and take their place... It will fall upon me mate and me tae make sure all the other inns are runnin smoothly.. We'll have tae oversee the supplyin o their stocks o food an drink... Manage maintenance o the inns... See tae distribution o dwellin and recreational space, when The Orcs come tae trade with us... See tae the buildin o new inns as the pack expands... An, many other responsibilities that Ah'm probably still unaware of that will become known, once that time arrives... An, If anythin happens tae Uncle Aidar, Ah will have tae take on the full responsibility o leadin the Darkhunters in his place...."
Aileen then lowers her head to look at Nura,causing her nipples to sink beneath the surface.
"Either way, Ah also got quite a load on me shoulders... In fact, After this missions over, Uncle Aidar's sending me way tae live with the Druids, for farther Trainin... Ah'm gonna be gone fo years!... Much, Like Ah suspect it was like, ye with the Aurora Palace... So, Ah can kind o guess how ye're feelin..."
She thenm leans foward a bit and smiles.
"But the way Ah see it... Ah can either waste away what little o me life Ah haven't already wasted in me madness, moping about and worryin aboot the responsibilities o tomorrow, and probably miserably crush meself under the weight o it all, like ye be doin... Or Ah can carelessly enjoy What freedom Ah still have, and be happy, while it lasts... Especially, since Ah'm pretty sure that Ah an Homac be mortal, an ye are not... Just how much more time de ye think ye are gonna have with us?... Not much at all, it's goin tae be over so soon and then ye will have missed your chance... Ah may still be young, but believe me, Ah know... Ah wasted so much time fightin with ,me siblins over nothin, and now they be gone... Ah can never get that time back, an ye won't be able tae either... Title... Duty... responsibility..., these are the bars of a cage in which we imprison ourselves for the sake of others, but we also have a need tae leave that cage and run free, once in a while, even if it be at the cost of havin tae be weary o predators... Yer cage be in The Void, nae here... If ye hear that cage's call, ye must answer, but until then, Here ye be free. With us, Ye need nae worry aboot politics and treaties, yea represent naebody but yerself and can just be ye... Ye di nae need tae worry aboot steppin on our toes, We ain't gonna get mad if you hit us in the face with a pie an declare war, we are gonna smile and throw a pie back. We be nae strangers, we be a pack.. a family... We may nea be related by blood, but a family be more than just blood. Ah may have lost me parents and siblins, but Ah have gained ye an the Darkhunters. Ah have tae believe that or Ah got nothin... Ye say ye have changed, but still know us, ye still have memories o us, an when I look at ye, Ah still see the same brooding an Isolated person, an we all find it very depressing. So, for all our sakes, please just smile for a change an have some fun with us, before we all grow old an die on ye!"
And with those words, Aileen smiles a child-like smile and thrusts out her left hand, splashing Nura with water from the bath.
"The mighty Nura Xross... Too afraid tae play... Try an splash me back! I dare ye!"
She jeers.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:58 pm
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil

User Image

User Image
"An ice-breaker...."

Aileen becomes depressed at Nura's words and lays back, against the rim, letting her breasts bob on the surface of the water.
"Nae at all..."
"After all the grief I gave ye, the least Ah can di be tae listen tae yer troubles.... Ah be nobility as well, Nura... The last survivin successor tae the Alphas o the Inn keepers pack... Though it be tae me that Uncle Aidar also be makin me his chosen heiress as well... That's a lot o responsibility, too... It may nae be in effect, right now, but If either o me grandparents die, Ah will be obligated tae select a mate and take their place... It will fall upon me mate and me tae make sure all the other inns are runnin smoothly.. We'll have tae oversee the supplyin o their stocks o food an drink... Manage maintenance o the inns... See tae distribution o dwellin and recreational space, when The Orcs come tae trade with us... See tae the buildin o new inns as the pack expands... An, many other responsibilities that Ah'm probably still unaware of that will become known, once that time arrives... An, If anythin happens tae Uncle Aidar, Ah will have tae take on the full responsibility o leadin the Darkhunters in his place...."
Aileen then lowers her head to look at Nura,causing her nipples to sink beneath the surface.
"Either way, Ah also got quite a load on me shoulders... In fact, After this missions over, Uncle Aidar's sending me way tae live with the Druids, for farther Trainin... Ah'm gonna be gone fo years!... Much, Like Ah suspect it was like, ye with the Aurora Palace... So, Ah can kind o guess how ye're feelin..."
"But the way Ah see it... Ah can either waste away what little o me life Ah haven't already wasted in me madness, moping about and worryin aboot the responsibilities o tomorrow, and probably miserably crush meself under the weight o it all, like ye be doin... Or Ah can carelessly enjoy What freedom Ah still have, and be happy, while it lasts... Especially, since Ah'm pretty sure that Ah an Homac be mortal, an ye are not... Just how much more time de ye think ye are gonna have with us?... Not much at all, it's goin tae be over so soon and then ye will have missed your chance... Ah may still be young, but believe me, Ah know... Ah wasted so much time fightin with ,me siblins over nothin, and now they be gone... Ah can never get that time back, an ye won't be able tae either... Title... Duty... responsibility..., these are the bars of a cage in which we imprison ourselves for the sake of others, but we also have a need tae leave that cage and run free, once in a while, even if it be at the cost of havin tae be weary o predators... Yer cage be in The Void, nae here... If ye hear that cage's call, ye must answer, but until then, Here ye be free. With us, Ye need nae worry aboot politics and treaties, yea represent naebody but yerself and can just be ye... Ye di nae need tae worry aboot steppin on our toes, We ain't gonna get mad if you hit us in the face with a pie an declare war, we are gonna smile and throw a pie back. We be nae strangers, we be a pack.. a family... We may nea be related by blood, but a family be more than just blood. Ah may have lost me parents and siblins, but Ah have gained ye an the Darkhunters. Ah have tae believe that or Ah got nothin... Ye say ye have changed, but still know us, ye still have memories o us, an when I look at ye, Ah still see the same brooding an Isolated person, an we all find it very depressing. So, for all our sakes, please just smile for a change an have some fun with us, before we all grow old an die on ye!"
And with those words, Aileen smiles a child-like smile and thrusts out her left hand, splashing Nura with water from the bath.
"The mighty Nura Xross... Too afraid tae play... Try an splash me back! I dare ye!"
She jeers.
User Image

" So you want to do on gaia what is considered normal for the Void?"  

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:19 am
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"An ice-breaker...."

"Nae at all..."
She jeers.
User Image

Nura remove the small towel form his face and runs it over his broad shoulder down to his chest and back up to his other shoulder. Taking in Aileen's words, think about his longevity never think to much about it be for.
"She's got a point, I will out live all if not most of my friends and family. I am truly a accursed being..."
Nura let's Aileen splash him. "Maybe your right Aileen, I should at least try before your all lost to me. I never much thought of my immortality before it's a little daunting..."
Nura submerges his hand in water placing his thumb over his index finger and flicking the water, causing a large splash to fall on Aileen.
He reaches over behind him with his right arm grabbing a medium sized towel. "You might want to cover up a little bit, don't want anyone to get the wrong idea right."
Nura says as he out stretches his hand to Aileen holding the towel. Blushing a bit as he tries to only make eye contact as tries to smile playfully. 😳☺️  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:23 pm
NuraXross
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"An ice-breaker...."

"Nae at all..."
She jeers.
User Image

Nura remove the small towel form his face and runs it over his broad shoulder down to his chest and back up to his other shoulder. Taking in Aileen's words, think about his longevity never think to much about it be for.
"She's got a point, I will out live all if not most of my friends and family. I am truly a accursed being..."
Nura let's Aileen splash him. "Maybe your right Aileen, I should at least try before your all lost to me. I never much thought of my immortality before it's a little daunting..."
Nura submerges his hand in water placing his thumb over his index finger and flicking the water, causing a large splash to fall on Aileen.
He reaches over behind him with his right arm grabbing a medium sized towel. "You might want to cover up a little bit, don't want anyone to get the wrong idea right."
Nura says as he out stretches his hand to Aileen holding the towel. Blushing a bit as he tries to only make eye contact as tries to smile playfully. 😳☺️

Aileen nimbly dodges to the left, but gets splashed in her right shoulder.
Ah di nae care aboot that! We Icewolves be naturalists who hunt in the nude.... It di nae bother me!" biggrin
And with those words, she chops the water with he right hands, making a larger wave than her first.  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 235 236 237 238 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games