Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:13 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image
"I've got a fluffy little puppy back home..."
Dr. Addams counters.
"Sorry, but this scent is staying with me..."
She then starts speaking in a sing song manner as she playfully scratches The Burning Icewolf on the top of his head, between the ears.
"♫You'll just have to get used to it♫..." 4laugh

Aidar digs his claws deeper into his foot, causing himself to bleed more profusly, a puddle of blood beginning to form on the floor and causing Adelveiss and Fenris's ears to perk up as they notice the scent of their lord's spilled blood. The pain accidentally sets off an instinctive flight or fight response. He immediately snaps at Dr. Addams
"DI NAE TEASE ME!!!" scream
He snarls, baring his fangs at her.

User Image
Dr. Addams recoils in shock at The Burning Icewolf's sudden hostility.
"... Maybe I should go..."
She says calmly.

Aidar switches his feet to dig claws into the other one and winces for a second and he lets out a faint Canine whine.
"Calm down Aidar, she's your friend. you need to treat her like one... Keep it civil and wait for her to walk away of her own accord, don't drive her off, she'll me angry, if you do... You owe her so much, this is no way to treat her in return..."
He thinks to himself.
"It's like she just said, you need to get used to her scent, desensitize your self to it..."
Aidar calms down and takes a deep breath.
"Nae..."
He gasps.
"Just.... Di nea tease me... Please..."
He slowly reaches a shaky right hand up inside the roast boar.
Who ye be tryin tae lure with that stuff anyway... Ye be an inventor, nae a field researcher... Ye will nae be the one tae study the target, so whe be yer real reason tae keep it?..."
Aider asks, beginning to suspect an ulterior motive for her inventing the perfume.
"Could she actually be after me?"

User Image

"Nobody..."
She answers.
"It's only because I like smelling this way... It's called accessorizing, and it's something that women just do... It makes us feel better about ourselves, being desirable... We put on attractive, tight fitting cloths, jewelry, and make up, including perfume, as well as style our hair, and all so we can look at ourselves in the mirror and tell ourselves "I'm pretty." it can be a real confidence booster and the attention we get from others is always a pleasant bonus."
She then eats the last bite of meat from her rib.
"What WILL POWER!"
Dr. Addams thinks to herself, having noticed The Burning Icewolf's expressions of discomfort, despite him keeping them brief and subtle.
"He must be hurting himself, somehow...Trying to use pain to distract himself from the perfume... Looks like this is a success after all... If he's going to these lengths to resist it, then it must be potent... I'll still need to test it on a feral Werewolf... But I'm now confident that it will work!"

Dr. Addams words cause him to think back to memories of his mother, when he was a pup... She had always loved her outfits and was always prettying herself up with make up she had imported. She would also wear various scents, like Dr. Addams is doing, now, which most of the Icewolves found to be odd and foreign, since Icewolf women prefer to flaunt their own natural scent, but his mother was different... She had no Brydwolf form, and as the years had gone by, he had begun to notice the wrinkles forming in her skin, another trait of aging that Icewolves didn't have. Eventually, as she came to notice that The other Icewolves tended to avoid her, finding her scents to be overwhelming and unpleasant, she started concocting her own natural perfumes and had come up with a scent that his father particularly likes, made from the mixing of honey with some sort of berry that Aidar could never really identify while it was mixed, He found the smell to be pleasant as well and it was much more subtle, enabling his mother to socialize.
" Change the subject..."
Aidar thinks to himself.
"Something to distract you from the scent... Like when we were in the halls, I hadn't notice it, because my mind was occupied with other things... healing my allies, preparing for battle... I also wasn't as close most of the time, so range also seams to be a factor... I know!"
He then pulls out a wad of intestines dripping with an orange greasy juice. In the spur of the moment, a quick idea occurs to him and he inhales deeply before biting into them, filling his nostrils with a large dose of the scent of the roasted pork. Jerking his head left, he tears away from the mass and then looks at Dr. Addams.
"So..."
He says, from out of the right side of his jaws, a string of intestine hanging out as he keeps the rest of his food pushed over to the left with his tongue.
"Um... Rebecca.... Ye said that Sha's shower we be waitin on be only the first step o the detoxification process... So what be the next step?"

User Image
Dr. Addams catches The Burning Icewolf's question, but distracted by his recent hostility. With it's memory fresh in her mind, she begins to wonder what might have happened had she pushed him just a little further, thinking it may not have just been aggression...
"It might have been fun... But would it have been worth the risk?..."
She looks at the Burning Icewolf,
"I Must still be under Mr. Stubbs's influence, he came onto to me so strongly, I think he flipped some sort of switch in me... I need to calm my nerves, get myself under control, before I do something I might regret..."
Looking around , she spots Aileens flask sitting on the table, just on the other side of Rubilax. Seeing that Rubilax isn't drinking any of it, she quickly snatches it in her right hand and still looking to her right, uncaps the bottle and puts it to her lips.
"Or, Maybe fleeing like this IS what I'll regret..."
She thinks to herself as she prepares to drink.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:32 pm
Shapeless Evil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image
She says calmly.

Aidar switches his feet to dig claws into the other one and winces for a second and he lets out a faint Canine whine.
"Calm down Aidar, she's your friend. you need to treat her like one... Keep it civil and wait for her to walk away of her own accord, don't drive her off, she'll me angry, if you do... You owe her so much, this is no way to treat her in return..."
He thinks to himself.
"It's like she just said, you need to get used to her scent, desensitize your self to it..."
"Nae..."
He gasps.
Who ye be tryin tae lure with that stuff anyway... Ye be an inventor, nae a field researcher... Ye will nae be the one tae study the target, so whe be yer real reason tae keep it?..."
Aider asks, beginning to suspect an ulterior motive for her inventing the perfume.

User Image

"Nobody..."
She answers.
"It's only because I like smelling this way... It's called accessorizing, and it's something that women just do... It makes us feel better about ourselves, being desirable... We put on attractive, tight fitting cloths, jewelry, and make up, including perfume, as well as style our hair, and all so we can look at ourselves in the mirror and tell ourselves "I'm pretty." it can be a real confidence booster and the attention we get from others is always a pleasant bonus."
"What WILL POWER!"
Dr. Addams thinks to herself, having noticed The Burning Icewolf's expressions of discomfort, despite him keeping them brief and subtle.
"He must be hurting himself, somehow...Trying to use pain to distract himself from the perfume... Looks like this is a success after all... If he's going to these lengths to resist it, then it must be potent... I'll still need to test it on a feral Werewolf... But I'm now confident that it will work!"

Dr. Addams words cause him to think back to memories of his mother, when he was a pup... She had always loved her outfits and was always prettying herself up with make up she had imported. She would also wear various scents, like Dr. Addams is doing, now, which most of the Icewolves found to be odd and foreign, since Icewolf women prefer to flaunt their own natural scent, but his mother was different... She had no Brydwolf form, and as the years had gone by, he had begun to notice the wrinkles forming in her skin, another trait of aging that Icewolves didn't have. Eventually, as she came to notice that The other Icewolves tended to avoid her, finding her scents to be overwhelming and unpleasant, she started concocting her own natural perfumes and had come up with a scent that his father particularly likes, made from the mixing of honey with some sort of berry that Aidar could never really identify while it was mixed, He found the smell to be pleasant as well and it was much more subtle, enabling his mother to socialize.
" Change the subject..."
Aidar thinks to himself.
"Something to distract you from the scent... Like when we were in the halls, I hadn't notice it, because my mind was occupied with other things... healing my allies, preparing for battle... I also wasn't as close most of the time, so range also seams to be a factor... I know!"
He then pulls out a wad of intestines dripping with an orange greasy juice. In the spur of the moment, a quick idea occurs to him and he inhales deeply before biting into them, filling his nostrils with a large dose of the scent of the roasted pork. Jerking his head left, he tears away from the mass and then looks at Dr. Addams.
"So..."
He says, from out of the right side of his jaws, a string of intestine hanging out as he keeps the rest of his food pushed over to the left with his tongue.
"Um... Rebecca.... Ye said that Sha's shower we be waitin on be only the first step o the detoxification process... So what be the next step?"

User Image
Dr. Addams catches The Burning Icewolf's question, but distracted by his recent hostility. With it's memory fresh in her mind, she begins to wonder what might have happened had she pushed him just a little further, thinking it may not have just been aggression...
"I Must still be under Mr. Stubbs's influence, he came onto to me so strongly, I think he flipped some sort of switch in me... I need to calm my nerves, get myself under control, before I do something I might regret..."
Looking around , she spots Aileens flask sitting on the table, just on the other side of Rubilax. Seeing that Rubilax isn't drinking any of it, she quickly snatches it in her right hand and still looking to her right, uncaps the bottle and puts it to her lips.

"Crap! That's Dragon's Blood!"
Aidar thinks to himself.
"I've got to warn her before..."
"Rebecca,"
He cries in a panicked tone.
"be careful o the-"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:33 pm
Burning Icewolf
Shapeless Evil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image
She says calmly.

He thinks to himself.
"Nae..."
He gasps.

User Image

"Nobody..."
She answers.
"What WILL POWER!"

" Change the subject..."
Aidar thinks to himself.
"So..."

User Image

Aidar thinks to himself.
"Rebecca,"
"be careful o the-"

User Image
Dr. Addams tilts her head back and raises the flask.
Her green eyes suddenly pop wide open and tear up as she quickly jerks the flask away from her face, spilling a little onto the table with an almost gooey "splat".
"GYAAAAAH!!!!" emotion_0A0 crying
She screams, slamming the flask onto the table, to support herself on her right elbow as she leans over, fanning her tongue with her left hand.
"It BURNTHHHHS! Ow! Ow!, Thpithy! Thpithy! Ow!..." crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:47 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image

"Nobody..."
She answers.
"What WILL POWER!"

" Change the subject..."
Aidar thinks to himself.
"Something to distract you from the scent... Like when we were in the halls, I hadn't notice it, because my mind was occupied with other things... healing my allays, preparing for battle... I also wasn't as close most of the time, so range also seams to be a factor... I know!"
"So..."

User Image
Dr. Addams catches The Burning Icewolf's question, but distracted by his recent hostility. With it's memory fresh in her mind, she begins to wonder what might have happened had she pushed him just a little further, think it may have just been aggression...

"Must still be under Mr. Stubbs's influence, he came onto to me so strongly, I think he flipped some sort of switch in me... I need to calm my nerves, get myself under control, before I do something I might regret..."
Looking around , she spots Aileens flask sitting on the table, just on the other side of Rubilax. Seeing that Rubilax isn't drinking any of it, she quickly snatches it in her right hand and still looking to hir right, uncaps the bottle and puts it to her lips.

Aidar thinks to himself.
"Rebecca,"
"be careful o the-"

User Image
Dr. Addams tilts her head back and raises the flask.
Her green eyes suddenly pop wide open and tear up as she quickly jerks the flask away from her face, spilling a little onto the table with an almost gooey "splat".
"GYAAAAAH!!!!" emotion_0A0 crying
She screams, slamming the flask onto the table, to support herself on her right elbow as she leans over, fanning her tongue with her left hand.
"It BURNTHHHHS! Ow! Ow!, Thpithy! Thpithy! Ow!..." crying

stand by...  

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:42 pm
OOC: NO ONE IS TO PILOT MY CHARACTER AT ALL. I ASK THAT NO ONE POST WHILE SOME THINGS ARE DISCUSSED PLEASE. IF ANYONE HAS AN ISSUE, GET IN TOUCH WITH ME DIRECTLY.  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games