Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:09 am
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch

"Aaaah!! surprised
Aileen screams , bending over as the water pours down on her.
"Ye got me!!!" biggrin
She laughs, shaking the water off herself in canine fashion.

Nura chuckles as he watches Aileen shake like off dog. But suddenly a young otherworldly woman approaches the bath. Her body having the appearance as if it was made from steam, light, water and skin all at the same time. Her hair pouring from her head as if it was a miniature waterfall ending at her waist. She looks them both over smiling and starts to sing a strange cosmic tone like musical whale calls but closer to language. Nura stands up clutching his towel around his waist and begins to sing a clumsy imitation of her song in return. After hearing Nura's returned song. She smiles even wider and jumps into the pool causing the water to turn orange. Has orange fruit appears from the bottom of the pool floating upwards drift along the surface of the bath. Strange girls had pokes out of the water. Just enough to see her nose eyes and top of her head starts to swim around. Aileen.

"Nura: She says she would like to wash your pretty red hair.
He says as two other beings appear from the water, a male and a female, they delicat attempting to pull Nura over to the edge of the pool to wash his hair. He lets them guide him to the edge of the pool as they start to run their hands through Nura's hair creating lather out of thin hair as bubbles float away in different colors. His hair becoming shinier and shinier with each stroke of their fingers.

"Nura: Don't know much about them but they like to care for certain people in the baths, It's a pretty rare honor."

Aileen looks expressionlessly at the face in the water, as if considering what was said to her. She then lowers her arms and sighs gently as the ice on her body quickly melts a way, leaving her naked, once again.
"Ah see nae reason tae refuse..."
She says smiling as she brushes her hair behind her ear with her left hand, while stroking the back of her head with the right.

Nura leans back as the two brush and thoroughly scrub his hair, his red locks becoming other worldly shine as they work. He opens his right eye as a small portal opens above the pool, a sea green orb plops out smacking into the water sinks down to the bottom of the pool. It starts to bubble aggressively turning the cool into a jacuzzi. The entities stop what they're doing and stares at the orb and then to Nura.

Nura: "Don't worry, I'll take it with me when I leave."
The entities seem to be satisfied and go back to their work. The young entities sits behind Aileen and starts to slowly scrub her hair causing it to become shiny and bright as she works.

Nura: "Hey!"
Nura smiles mischievously as the nonchalantly lifts too small squirt guns from underneath the water and starts to squirt Aileen from across the pool.
Nura: "Mha ha ha ha." 😈

After having this fun Nura tosses one of the guns to Aileen.
Nura: "I challenge you to a duel!"
Squirt squirt squirt 💦💦💦💦

The squirt gun bounces off Aileen's chest with a thump and just floats in the water as she leans backs against the entity scrubbing her hair.
"Ah'll ave tae wait til she's done..."
She answers.

Nura: Hmm..... Have it your way"
He says as he stands up clutching his towel. The two entities stepping aside and sinking into the water, reappearing on the other side of the pool to help tend to Aileen's hair.

Nura steps out of the pool and walks over to the largest pool near them, turning his back to it, crossing his arms and falling backwards into the water. A flash of black and white light radiates upwards from beneath the water. Swimming around just underneath the water a giant axolotl-like dragon raises its head out of the water with a loud melodious whistle. Squirting a large blast of water directly at Aileen. The three entities preemptively duck into the pool sensing the oncoming flow of water. Aileen is caught off guard and completely waterlogged, her coat is completely soaked and all the soap the entities had delicately scrubbed into her hair is gone but it's still dazzlingly shiny.

Nura rests his big white cute axolotl-like head on the edge of the pool looking directly at Aileen. He lets out a loud gulping guttural laugh after seeing Aileen completely discombobulated. Is big black eyes blink rapidly confused, suddenly his mouth opens up and a bunch of large solid multi-colored bubbles come pouring out of his mouth followed by a bit of splattering. The bubbles float up into the sky. A particularly large red one starts the chain reaction by bursting as all the other bubbles burst in unison, the large red one bursts as Cammy comes screaming down from the sky crashing into Nura's pool.

Cammy flails her way to the surface, lifting her head out of the water and shakily standing. She spits out a stream of water.
Cammy: "W... w... w... what's happening w... where am I?" She says still coughing out water and rubbing her eyes. She looks around realizing she recognizes her surroundings. Her eyes fall to the water finally noticing herself wearing a swimsuit so completely revealing people would compare it to dental floss.
Cammy: "What the hell is this? Did somebody try and time me up??"
She says she coils her hand around the lacey fabric, connecting the top and bottoms together. Tearing it off her body with one fell swoop leaving yourself completely naked which didn't make much of a difference.

She finally notices the giant white axolotl-like dragon staring at her with its big black eye on the side of its head, realizing this is one of Nura's transformations. She begins to blush extremely hard covering her breasts and slapping Nura's white scaly body.
Cammy: "At least warn me next time you're going to summon me out of nowhere! I could have drowned you big white pond thing! If you weren't so cute I'd punch you. Maybe even use my claws." She says as her voice cracks and she blushes even harder.
Nura lets out a bunch of chirps and whistles that could only be recognized as giggling.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:54 pm
He gathered Mina in his arms and he headed towards the shower room. He carefully stripped off the suit as he had been instructed before he twisted off the helmet and then did the same for Mina, taking the time to see the damage the silverite had done to her and the familiar sting came to his eyes.

He turned on the shower and carefully washed her body, taking extra care not to make the injuries worse. He then toweled her dry before he repeated the washing on himself, first the shampoo, rinse, then soap, then rinse again.

He staggered over to where the towels were and he carefully made sure that they were both nice and dry. He then dressed the both of them in robes that lay folded on one of the other shelves.

He gently cradled her in his arms as the tears came to his eyes. As he held her, he couldn't help but think that he felt a soft touch on his shoulder.

"Do not worry, my son. This is not the end...

He knew that voice, but surely it couldn't be.

"Mother?"

"yes my child. I am here, as I always have been. Take courage. You know what you need to do. Open yourself up and use your power to siphon the remaining poison from her. Listen to my instructions

He did as he was commanded. "What Grace has given me, let it pass into her. Let her be spared." He kissed her once on the lips and then he began to breathe in the noxious fumes that began to issue from her lips. Though he could feel his skin burn and peel under his robe, he continued on as a light began to bloom around them. The more he did it, the brighter the light.

It soon bloomed to the intensity of a small sun as he drained the last dredges of the radiation from her.

He soon broke off in a fit of violent coughing as he struggled to contain it within himself. For how long he lay there in unspeakable pain, he didn't know. But eventually it lessened where he was able to stand. He picked her up and returned to the others who were left stunned by his messy state.

"It is finished."  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:50 pm
sha312
He gathered Mina in his arms and he headed towards the shower room. He carefully stripped off the suit as he had been instructed before he twisted off the helmet and then did the same for Mina, taking the time to see the damage the silverite had done to her and the familiar sting came to his eyes.

He turned on the shower and carefully washed her body, taking extra care not to make the injuries worse. He then toweled her dry before he repeated the washing on himself, first the shampoo, rinse, then soap, then rinse again.

He staggered over to where the towels were and he carefully made sure that they were both nice and dry. He then dressed the both of them in robes that lay folded on one of the other shelves.

He gently cradled her in his arms as the tears came to his eyes. As he held her, he couldn't help but think that he felt a soft touch on his shoulder.

"Mother?"

"yes my child. I am here, as I always have been. Take courage. You know what you need to do. Open yourself up and use your power to siphon the remaining poison from her. Listen to my instructions

He did as he was commanded. "What Grace has given me, let it pass into her. Let her be spared." He kissed her once on the lips and then he began to breathe in the noxious fumes that began to issue from her lips. Though he could feel his skin burn and peel under his robe, he continued on as a light began to bloom around them. The more he did it, the brighter the light.

It soon bloomed to the intensity of a small sun as he drained the last dredges of the radiation from her.

He soon broke off in a fit of violent coughing as he struggled to contain it within himself. For how long he lay there in unspeakable pain, he didn't know. But eventually it lessened where he was able to stand. He picked her up and returned to the others who were left stunned by his messy state.

"It is finished."

User Image
Snowflash rushes past Sha, too preoccupied to notice his condition. Tearing the left front leg off Aidar's roast boar, she then quickly return's back through Nura's portal.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:45 pm
Burning Icebitch
sha312

"Mother?"

"It is finished."

User Image
Snowflash rushes past Sha, too preoccupied to notice his condition. Tearing the left front leg off Aidar's roast boar, she then quickly return's back through Nura's portal.

Aidar looks up at Sha, dumbfounded, distracted only for a moment when Snowflash snatched his food. He chooses to let her have it and then turns his attention back to the Elf, before suddenly looking to the door to the hallway on his left as something else draws his attention.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:55 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
sha312

"Mother?"

"It is finished."

User Image

Aidar looks up at Sha, dumbfounded, distracted only for a moment when Snowflash snatched his food. He chooses to let her have it and then turns his attention back to the Elf, before suddenly looking to the door to the hallway on his left as something else draws his attention.

Luminova immediately enters the room through the door. Looking in Sha's direction she looks him up and down as he stands there, holding Mina.
"Quickly, place her on the table..."
She tells him as she approaches.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 2:05 am
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch

"Aaaah!! surprised
Aileen screams , bending over as the water pours down on her.
"Ye got me!!!" biggrin
She laughs, shaking the water off herself in canine fashion.

Nura chuckles as he watches Aileen shake like off dog. But suddenly a young otherworldly woman approaches the bath. Her body having the appearance as if it was made from steam, light, water and skin all at the same time. Her hair pouring from her head as if it was a miniature waterfall ending at her waist. She looks them both over smiling and starts to sing a strange cosmic tone like musical whale calls but closer to language. Nura stands up clutching his towel around his waist and begins to sing a clumsy imitation of her song in return. After hearing Nura's returned song. She smiles even wider and jumps into the pool causing the water to turn orange. Has orange fruit appears from the bottom of the pool floating upwards drift along the surface of the bath. Strange girls had pokes out of the water. Just enough to see her nose eyes and top of her head starts to swim around. Aileen.

"Nura: She says she would like to wash your pretty red hair.
He says as two other beings appear from the water, a male and a female, they delicat attempting to pull Nura over to the edge of the pool to wash his hair. He lets them guide him to the edge of the pool as they start to run their hands through Nura's hair creating lather out of thin hair as bubbles float away in different colors. His hair becoming shinier and shinier with each stroke of their fingers.

"Nura: Don't know much about them but they like to care for certain people in the baths, It's a pretty rare honor."

Aileen looks expressionlessly at the face in the water, as if considering what was said to her. She then lowers her arms and sighs gently as the ice on her body quickly melts a way, leaving her naked, once again.
"Ah see nae reason tae refuse..."
She says smiling as she brushes her hair behind her ear with her left hand, while stroking the back of her head with the right.

Nura leans back as the two brush and thoroughly scrub his hair, his red locks becoming other worldly shine as they work. He opens his right eye as a small portal opens above the pool, a sea green orb plops out smacking into the water sinks down to the bottom of the pool. It starts to bubble aggressively turning the cool into a jacuzzi. The entities stop what they're doing and stares at the orb and then to Nura.

Nura: "Don't worry, I'll take it with me when I leave."
The entities seem to be satisfied and go back to their work. The young entities sits behind Aileen and starts to slowly scrub her hair causing it to become shiny and bright as she works.

Nura: "Hey!"
Nura smiles mischievously as the nonchalantly lifts too small squirt guns from underneath the water and starts to squirt Aileen from across the pool.
Nura: "Mha ha ha ha." 😈

After having this fun Nura tosses one of the guns to Aileen.
Nura: "I challenge you to a duel!"
Squirt squirt squirt 💦💦💦💦

The squirt gun bounces off Aileen's chest with a thump and just floats in the water as she leans backs against the entity scrubbing her hair.
"Ah'll ave tae wait til she's done..."
She answers.

Nura: Hmm..... Have it your way"
He says as he stands up clutching his towel. The two entities stepping aside and sinking into the water, reappearing on the other side of the pool to help tend to Aileen's hair.

Nura steps out of the pool and walks over to the largest pool near them, turning his back to it, crossing his arms and falling backwards into the water. A flash of black and white light radiates upwards from beneath the water. Swimming around just underneath the water a giant axolotl-like dragon raises its head out of the water with a loud melodious whistle. Squirting a large blast of water directly at Aileen. The three entities preemptively duck into the pool sensing the oncoming flow of water. Aileen is caught off guard and completely waterlogged, her coat is completely soaked and all the soap the entities had delicately scrubbed into her hair is gone but it's still dazzlingly shiny.

Nura rests his big white cute axolotl-like head on the edge of the pool looking directly at Aileen. He lets out a loud gulping guttural laugh after seeing Aileen completely discombobulated. Is big black eyes blink rapidly confused, suddenly his mouth opens up and a bunch of large solid multi-colored bubbles come pouring out of his mouth followed by a bit of splattering. The bubbles float up into the sky. A particularly large red one starts the chain reaction by bursting as all the other bubbles burst in unison, the large red one bursts as Cammy comes screaming down from the sky crashing into Nura's pool.

Cammy flails her way to the surface, lifting her head out of the water and shakily standing. She spits out a stream of water.
Cammy: "W... w... w... what's happening w... where am I?" She says still coughing out water and rubbing her eyes. She looks around realizing she recognizes her surroundings. Her eyes fall to the water finally noticing herself wearing a swimsuit so completely revealing people would compare it to dental floss.
Cammy: "What the hell is this? Did somebody try and time me up??"
She says she coils her hand around the lacey fabric, connecting the top and bottoms together. Tearing it off her body with one fell swoop leaving yourself completely naked which didn't make much of a difference.

She finally notices the giant white axolotl-like dragon staring at her with its big black eye on the side of its head, realizing this is one of Nura's transformations. She begins to blush extremely hard covering her breasts and slapping Nura's white scaly body.
Cammy: "At least warn me next time you're going to summon me out of nowhere! I could have drowned you big white pond thing! If you weren't so cute I'd punch you. Maybe even use my claws." She says as her voice cracks and she blushes even harder.
Nura lets out a bunch of chirps and whistles that could only be recognized as giggling.

Aileen lets out a pulse of freezing energy that stops the momentum of Nura's spout, causing it to spread around her into and frozen igloo-like dome, which she shatters with another pulse of raw Lunar energy, that sends the remnants falling into the pool, like flakes of snow.
"That be very rude, Nura..."
Aleen says, narrowly opening her eyes and turning them in Nura's direction.
"These girls be tryin tae di me a kindness, an ye be interferin in that... Ah di nae think they be appreciatin that... Keep in mind that Ah originally came in here tae apologized tae ye on Snowflash's behalf an Ah interrupted me meal tae di it. Now that Ah have done that, Ah be nae longer obligated tae stay an would like tae get back to me meal, soon... Keep delayin them, an I'm goin tae leave. Be patient, an lat them finish, an Ah'll play with ye, a little bit, before leavin tae finish me meal."

Snowflash then returns, carrying the shank of a rost pig, and looks a round, honking in confusion.

"He be the big white thin in the water, noo..."
Aileen tells the Sicklehawk, pointing in Nura's diraction.  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:52 pm
Shapeless Evil
Cornelius Steele
Shapeless Evil
Cornelius Steele
Shapeless Evil

User Image
"There has been no change, both the facility grounds and the woods appear to be clear..."
A woman on Cornelius's mini-monitor answers back.

"Ok, keep monitoring...."
Cornelius replies.
"And, while you're at it, keep an eye out for any land mark that may be advantageous to us, in the battle. In war, it is the side that knows the layout of the battle field who has the advantage, and we are going to need every advantage we can get..."

User Image
"Speaking of which,"
The woman replies.
"I would suggest concentrating the battle into the crater that was made by Zudhred's Big Freeze attack, during the battle with Tyrius."

"Good Idea..."
Cornelius answers.
"It's a very large space that is wide open, it'll supply an even playing field that will contain the majority of the enemy troops... I'll make arrangements to lure their main force there... What about the facility, it's self? We need to know this place inside and out, places to go, places to run, places to hide, places to ambush, ways in, and ways out, EVERYTHING!... I've already got Homac scouting around the interier in search of crawl spaces and and ducts, but if if anything he uncovers leads outside, I need you to be able to meet him half way."

User Image
"Other than the main entrance and windows, the only other entrance appears to be a far away tunnel that opens at the river... It appears to be sealed by a large titanium electronic gate. I don't think they'll try that gate, or even find it. They'll likely approach from the north, that's where you fought Tyrius and that's where he'll likely gather and lead them from... How's Jack coming at the terminal, has he found the facility's blueprints, yet?"

As if listening to the conversation Cornelius is having. Jack pulls up all the blue prints. But not just that. Access codes passwords info, security detail and something that "cannot be described on gaia." He says as he turns to Cornelius, "will there be anything else you need?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:08 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
sha312

"Mother?"

"It is finished."

User Image

Luminova immediately enters the room through the door. Looking in Sha's direction she looks him up and down as he stands there, holding Mina.

He did as he was commanded and he gently placed Mina on the table and he squeezed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose in an attempt to keep himself upright as a wave of dizziness washed over him.  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:12 am
HomacXross7
Shapeless Evil
Cornelius Steele
Shapeless Evil
Cornelius Steele
Shapeless Evil

User Image
"There has been no change, both the facility grounds and the woods appear to be clear..."
A woman on Cornelius's mini-monitor answers back.

"Ok, keep monitoring...."
Cornelius replies.
"And, while you're at it, keep an eye out for any land mark that may be advantageous to us, in the battle. In war, it is the side that knows the layout of the battle field who has the advantage, and we are going to need every advantage we can get..."

User Image
"Speaking of which,"
The woman replies.
"I would suggest concentrating the battle into the crater that was made by Zudhred's Big Freeze attack, during the battle with Tyrius."

"Good Idea..."
Cornelius answers.
"It's a very large space that is wide open, it'll supply an even playing field that will contain the majority of the enemy troops... I'll make arrangements to lure their main force there... What about the facility, it's self? We need to know this place inside and out, places to go, places to run, places to hide, places to ambush, ways in, and ways out, EVERYTHING!... I've already got Homac scouting around the interier in search of crawl spaces and and ducts, but if if anything he uncovers leads outside, I need you to be able to meet him half way."

User Image
"Other than the main entrance and windows, the only other entrance appears to be a far away tunnel that opens at the river... It appears to be sealed by a large titanium electronic gate. I don't think they'll try that gate, or even find it. They'll likely approach from the north, that's where you fought Tyrius and that's where he'll likely gather and lead them from... How's Jack coming at the terminal, has he found the facility's blueprints, yet?"

As if listening to the conversation Cornelius is having. Jack pulls up all the blue prints. But not just that. Access codes passwords info, security detail and something that "cannot be described on gaia." He says as he turns to Cornelius, "will there be anything else you need?

"Excellent..."
Cornelius answers Jack.
"Next I need you to mark down on the blueprints where these codes and passwords can be used, as well as any place that could be used for traps or ambush, and all the weak points in the structures... Then, print out about 100 copies.We'll also need a list of what high ranking G.H.O.S.T. members we can expect in the siege, for briefing... Are you able to pull any extra information from your other half who is among them... Any news on the ones who have replaced the The Furies and which of them will be coming?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:27 am
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
sha312

"Mother?"

"It is finished."

User Image

He did as he was commanded and he gently placed Mina on the table and he squeezed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose in an attempt to keep himself upright as a wave of dizziness washed over him.

Standing over Mina, Luminova throws out her palms toward the body and becomes enveloped in a bright aura. Her cloths then morph, forming into a long prism like flowing gown with no sleeves or shoulders that seems to be made up of sparkling silk ribbons or scarves all tied about her chest and fastened by a star shaped brooch just between her large breasts, with a matching Stole spread behind her back and draped around her forearms, and a dainty matching flowing silk scarf and crystal pendant around her neck. She now wears a silver crown upon her head and a spiraling prismatic horn that shines like rainbow spectrum crystal sprouts from her forehead below, reaching to the heavens like a beacon as shining elegant, feathered wings spread out from her back accompanied by a long white prehensile tail with a matching tuft on the end that swishes to and fro. She lifts her head to the heavens and her horn sparkles and shines like a torch of holy power and her entire bust shines with a radiant light that is almost blinding as the power spreads down her horn over her entire body, and then, around Mina's on the table as well...  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:12 pm
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7
Shapeless Evil
Cornelius Steele
Shapeless Evil

User Image
"Speaking of which,"
The woman replies.

"Good Idea..."
Cornelius answers.
"It's a very large space that is wide open, it'll supply an even playing field that will contain the majority of the enemy troops... I'll make arrangements to lure their main force there... What about the facility, it's self? We need to know this place inside and out, places to go, places to run, places to hide, places to ambush, ways in, and ways out, EVERYTHING!... I've already got Homac scouting around the interior in search of crawl spaces and and ducts, but if if anything he uncovers leads outside, I need you to be able to meet him half way."

User Image

As if listening to the conversation Cornelius is having. Jack pulls up all the blue prints. But not just that. Access codes passwords info, security detail and something that "cannot be described on Gaia." He says as he turns to Cornelius, "will there be anything else you need?

"Excellent..."
Cornelius answers Jack.
"Next I need you to mark down on the blueprints where these codes and passwords can be used, as well as any place that could be used for traps or ambush, and all the weak points in the structures... Then, print out about 100 copies. We'll also need a list of what high ranking G.H.O.S.T. members we can expect in the siege, for briefing... Are you able to pull any extra information from your other half who is among them... Any news on the ones who have replaced the The Furies and which of them will be coming?"
"I can meet you half way." Jack points at a pile of paper. "I can give you all members but not anyone specific. No permission to do so. Plus I will not be fighting but I will be on the battlefield"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:56 am
HomacXross7
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7
Shapeless Evil
Cornelius Steele
Shapeless Evil

User Image
"Speaking of which,"
The woman replies.

"Good Idea..."
Cornelius answers.

User Image

"Excellent..."
Cornelius answers Jack.
"Next I need you to mark down on the blueprints where these codes and passwords can be used, as well as any place that could be used for traps or ambush, and all the weak points in the structures... Then, print out about 100 copies.We'll also need a list of what high ranking G.H.O.S.T. members we can expect in the siege, for briefing... Are you able to pull any extra information from your other half who is among them... Any news on the ones who have replaced the The Furies and which of them will be coming?"
"I can meet you half way." Jack points at a pile of paper. "I can give you all members but not anyone specific. No permission to do so. Plus I will not be fighting but I will be on the battlefield"

"I just need you to provide a photo of all their leader's and a list of what you know about each of them, for briefing. that is all..."
Cornelius answers.  

Cornelius Steele

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas