Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:37 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch

Aileen lets out a pulse of freezing energy that stops the momentum of Nura's spout, causing it to spread around her into and frozen igloo-like dome, which she shatters with another pulse of raw Lunar energy, that sends the remnants falling into the pool, like flakes of snow.
"That be very rude, Nura..."
Aleen says, narrowly opening her eyes and turning them in Nura's direction.
"These girls be tryin tae di me a kindness, an ye be interferin in that... Ah di nae think they be appreciatin that... Keep in mind that Ah originally came in here tae apologized tae ye on Snowflash's behalf an Ah interrupted me meal tae di it. Now that Ah have done that, Ah be nae longer obligated tae stay an would like tae get back to me meal, soon... Keep delayin them, an I'm goin tae leave. Be patient, an lat them finish, an Ah'll play with ye, a little bit, before leavin tae finish me meal."

Snowflash then returns, carrying the shank of a rost pig, and looks a round, honking in confusion.

"He be the big white thin in the water, noo..."
Aileen tells the Sicklehawk, pointing in Nura's diraction.

At Aileen word's the three entities drift away from her narrowing their eyes in irritation. They then sink into the water leaving her alone and her hair unfinished. The entities reappear in Nura's pool along with several other younger entities childlike in appearance. They begin to play and frolic squirting water at each other while the younger entities ride on Nura's back as he swims around in the pool.

Nura remains submerged in his pool. Swimming around as the child like entities right along his back ignoring Aileen.

Another entity different from the others rises up from the ground taking the form of snowflake It circles around her then attempts to snap the meat from her jaws playfully.

Standing up, Aileen looks at the entities and sighs. Dipping below the water she comes back up, shaking her head and flinging her hair about. Stepping out of the pool, she shakes herself dry in canine fashion.
"Maybe Ah deserve tae be treated this way, and maybe Ah din't..."
She says, Slipping on her red skirt and goldenrod tank top.
"Either way, Ah've had enough..."
Then slips on her tall red boots.
"Ah keen where Ah nae be wanted.."
She finally slips on her red gauntlets and the golden armor her once removed cousin gave her.
Gathering up her remaining red cape, sash, and green tartan overskirt.
"Snowflash, we're leaving!"
She says, heading for the portal back to the Isotope room at G-Labs, swing hear cape about her shoulders and fastening it in place. The then ties her sash about her waist as she steps through the portal.
User Image
Snowflash instantly releases the pork shank sha had snatched from Aidar and rushes to Aileen's side, exiting along side her. They pass by Sha, Luminova, and Veronica as Aileen straps her overskirt loosely about her waist. Sitting back down in her seat, Aileen finishes taking the scoop of quiche she originally wanted, and plops it on her plate. Taking her fork in her right hand, she starts to poke at her food.

"Everythin okay?"
Aidar asks, watching as Aileen pick at her food.

"Oh, Aye!"
Aileen sarcastically fibs, with a fake smile.
"Everythin be jus PEACHY!" mrgreen

Aidar finishes eating his beef rib.
"She's not being entirely truthful..."
He thinks to himself.
"You don't even need my skills in reading people to know that... But I've had enough altercations with the female gender, for today..."
He then tears the reaming shank of hos boar.
"Okay."
He casually says, biting into the shank.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:17 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch

Aileen lets out a pulse of freezing energy that stops the momentum of Nura's spout, causing it to spread around her into and frozen igloo-like dome, which she shatters with another pulse of raw Lunar energy, that sends the remnants falling into the pool, like flakes of snow.
"That be very rude, Nura..."
Aleen says, narrowly opening her eyes and turning them in Nura's direction.
"These girls be tryin tae di me a kindness, an ye be interferin in that... Ah di nae think they be appreciatin that... Keep in mind that Ah originally came in here tae apologized tae ye on Snowflash's behalf an Ah interrupted me meal tae di it. Now that Ah have done that, Ah be nae longer obligated tae stay an would like tae get back to me meal, soon... Keep delayin them, an I'm goin tae leave. Be patient, an lat them finish, an Ah'll play with ye, a little bit, before leavin tae finish me meal."

Snowflash then returns, carrying the shank of a rost pig, and looks a round, honking in confusion.

"He be the big white thin in the water, noo..."
Aileen tells the Sicklehawk, pointing in Nura's diraction.

At Aileen word's the three entities drift away from her narrowing their eyes in irritation. They then sink into the water leaving her alone and her hair unfinished. The entities reappear in Nura's pool along with several other younger entities childlike in appearance. They begin to play and frolic squirting water at each other while the younger entities ride on Nura's back as he swims around in the pool.

Nura remains submerged in his pool. Swimming around as the child like entities right along his back ignoring Aileen.

Another entity different from the others rises up from the ground taking the form of snowflake It circles around her then attempts to snap the meat from her jaws playfully.

Standing up, Aileen looks at the entities and sighs. Dipping below the water she comes back up, shaking her head and flinging her hair about. Stepping out of the pool, she shakes herself dry in canine fashion.
She finally slips on her red gauntlets and the golden armor her once removed cousin gave her.
She says, heading for the portal back to the Isotope room at G-Labs, swing hear cape about her shoulders and fastening it in place. The then ties her sash about her waist as she steps through the portal.
User Image
Snowflash instantly releases the pork shank sha had snatched from Aidar and rushes to Aileen's side, exiting along side her. They pass by Sha, Luminova, and Veronica as Aileen straps her overskirt loosely about her waist. Sitting back down in her seat, Aileen finishes taking the scoop of quiche she originally wanted, and plops it on her plate. Taking her fork in her right hand, she starts to poke at her food.

"Everythin okay?"

"Oh, Aye!"

He thinks to himself.
"You don't even need my skills in reading people to know that... But I've had enough altercations with the female gender, for today..."
He then tears the reaming shank of his boar.
"Okay."

Luminova's radiant light finally dies down to her usual faint glow as her wings and other additional appendages disappear in a poof of feathers and sparkling dust that quickly fade away, leaving behind just her in her normal Human form, dressed in her usual medic uniform.
"It is done..."
She calmly says.  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:01 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

User Image

"Everythin okay?"

"Oh, Aye!"

He thinks to himself.
He then tears the reaming shank of his boar.
"Okay."

Luminova's radiant light finally dies down to her usual faint glow as her wings and other additional appendages disappear in a poof of feathers and sparkling dust that quickly fade away, leaving behind just her in her normal Human form, dressed in her usual medic uniform.
"It is done..."
She calmly says.

The announcement sent a rush of relief surging through him, yet he remained frozen in place. It was agony to be so close to her and yet having to remain so far given his tainted condition. A bloody tear left a crimson trail betrayed his pent up emotions.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:08 pm
Cammy wanders in to the main room looking around at all of the machinery and science stuff along the walls, Until she spots the group eating lunch. She walks over to the group wearing nothing but a tightly bound towel around her waist barely covering her hips as well as two hot pink pasties over her nipples embossed Nura's Happy cat face, giving a thumbs up with the word censored across the logo. She also has an adorable pygmy dragon under her arm with a ham hock shoved in its mouth. It seems to be enjoying itself. Cammy approaches the group end puts her hand on Aidar's shoulder.

Cammy: "Hi everyone^^, It's a rather strange place to be having lunch. Would it be okay if I joined?  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:35 pm
READ THIS IN A SUPERHERO ANNOUNCER VOICE!

Meanwhile, in the B2 secret base, deep within the bowels of G-labs, we find our compatriots cooking away in the secret bases kitchen.

ANNOUNCER VOICE OFF.

A tall busty Minotauress hums to herself as she stirs a large pot of stew.

Ragnarok: "Here's the chopped vegetables Petra."

Petra: "Thank hun, after everything that's happened in the past little bit. I didn't see us cooking for a platoon of Darkhunters today."

Ragnarok: " I agree, but with the coming battle it's best there stomachs are full.

Petra: "To be honest, I much rather be doing this than in the throws of battle. Despite my race, I prefer things when they're calm.

Ragnarok: "I don't mind either or battle can be accelerating but the cooking is rewarding. She says that she marinates some meat.

Petra, hugs Ragnarok from behind well. I'm glad you're here with me, cooking by yourself can be rather lonely so I'm happy I have a friend here today.
She lets go over Ragnarok and walks over to the fridge.

Petra: "Do you think they'd be mad if I run it through their fridge and pantry? She says as she opens the large freezer.

Ragnarok: "Seeing as how will be defending this place, I don't think they should mind too much."

Petra: "That makes sense to me. Wow this freezer is mostly stocked with ice cream and a few frozen meals. Well I know we're having for dessert." ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:25 pm
NuraXross
Cammy wanders in to the main room looking around at all of the machinery and science stuff along the walls, Until she spots the group eating lunch. She walks over to the group wearing nothing but a tightly bound towel around her waist barely covering her hips as well as two hot pink pasties over her nipples embossed Nura's Happy cat face, giving a thumbs up with the word censored across the logo. She also has an adorable pygmy dragon under her arm with a ham hock shoved in its mouth. It seems to be enjoying itself. Cammy approaches the group end puts her hand on Aidar's shoulder.

Cammy: "Hi everyone^^, It's a rather strange place to be having lunch. Would it be okay if I joined?

BACK AT THE B1 ISOTOPE ROOM:
"Huh? Yeah, come join us."
Aidar says, looking over at Cammy and beckoning her.
"Ah'd offer tae make ye a chair, bu most other races di nae like the cold o ice..."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:53 pm
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross

"Ah'd offer tae make ye a chair, bu most other races di nae like the cold o ice..."

Aileen finally takes a bite of her quiche then looks over at her banana split.
"Oh, CRAP!!!"
She gasps, realizing that it has become half melted and then starts quickly drinking the melted ice cream.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:09 pm
NuraXross

Meanwhile, in the B2 secret base, deep within the bowels of G-labs, we find our compatriots cooking away in the secret bases kitchen.

ANNOUNCER VOICE OFF.

Petra: "Thank hun, after everything that's happened in the past little bit. I didn't see us cooking for a platoon of Darkhunters today."

Ragnarok: " I agree, but with the coming battle it's best there stomachs are full.

Petra: "To be honest, I much rather be doing this than in the throws of battle. Despite my race, I prefer things when they're calm.

Ragnarok: "I don't mind either or battle can be accelerating but the cooking is rewarding. She says that she marinates some meat.

Petra, hugs Ragnarok from behind well. I'm glad you're here with me, cooking by yourself can be rather lonely so I'm happy I have a friend here today.

Petra: "Do you think they'd be mad if I run it through their fridge and pantry? She says as she opens the large freezer.

Ragnarok: "Seeing as how will be defending this place, I don't think they should mind too much."

Petra: "That makes sense to me. Wow this freezer is mostly stocked with ice cream and a few frozen meals. Well I know we're having for dessert." ^^

The sent of food prep and seasoning blends flows through the halls, seconds later a black blur dashes through the corridors into the kitchen, once it stops it reveals Zeeria wearing an apron over her cloths. With an excited glee she says " who's cooking da goodz, let me help you, I do have skill in kitchen" She says ready to help  

Nightmare Zeeria

Nightmare Zeeria

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:11 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross

"Oh, CRAP!!!"
She gasps, realizing that it has become half melted and then starts quickly drinking the melted ice cream.

As if speaking beside Aidar, Shinryu speaks saying " I know we are supposed to relax but do you want updates on how close those armies are? Another thing, why don't you want me to use AR tornelico ? I could thin them out right now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:30 pm
Nightmare Zeeria
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross

"Oh, CRAP!!!"

As if speaking beside Aidar, Shinryu speaks saying " I know we are supposed to relax but do you want updates on how close those armies are? Another thing, why don't you want me to use AR tornelico ? I could thin them out right now?"

Cammy: "Thanks Aidar." Cammy puts the pygmy dragon on the table as she looks around for a chair. "Hmm...." She reaches down to Aidar's plate, "excuse me" and snatches a rib bone. "Who wants to see a magic trick?" Gripping the pork rib bone between her thumb and forefingered claws. She closes her eyes and starts shaking her arm up and down vigorously causing the bone in her clutches to become a blur you watches the blur grows in size bigger and bigger until Cammy stops suddenly holding a bone stool.

Cammy: "Neet huh? I'm not very good at it. A friend of mine from the palace can do it spectacularly but they're more of a show man than I.

She walks over to where Aileen is sitting places the stool down and sits on it. Cammy's tail wraps around Aileen's chair pulling her closer.

Cammy: "You get sick of the pool there kiddo? We didn't even get a chance to play together." Cammy looks down at Aileen gently smiling at her.

Meanwhile, the pygmy dragon sitting on the table beside Aidar looks up at him expectantly with its mouth open.  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:52 pm
Nightmare Zeeria
NuraXross

ANNOUNCER VOICE OFF.

The sent of food prep and seasoning blends flows through the halls, seconds later a black blur dashes through the corridors into the kitchen, once it stops it reveals Zeeria wearing an apron over her cloths. With an excited glee she says " who's cooking da goodz, let me help you, I do have skill in kitchen" She says ready to help

Petra turns around to face Zeeria. "Oh that would be lovely more the merrier dear. Ragnarok is dicing the meat and vegetables. I'm taking care of the stew and raiding this freezer." Patrick giggles to herself. She then closes the freezer door and walks over to a wicker basket picking it up and taking it over to the counter. The Wicker basket contains everything within it to make quick ember bread. " There's nothing like a taste of home. Do you know how to make quick ember bread?"

NOTE: Ember Brad is a peasant staple in most meals, alchemic bread that cooks as you combined the ingredients. Once molded into a bread like shape, letting it stand it will turn into deliciously soft brad.

Ragnarok finishes chopping the vegetables and meat taking the cutting board over to the soup pot. She slides her knife along the cutting board plopping the ingredients into the pot. She walks over to a large rotisserie oven with knife and cutting board in hand.

Ragnock: "You know I think this is rotisserie oven. I saw something like this on a commercial, I think they're called. Aidar was showing me a show about Samurai turtles I think... I can't really recall. Either way it cooks food fast. Maybe we should serve roast meet with the stew and bread for the soldiers?

Petra: "Well if you I think you could get it working. That sounds like a splendid idea. Time is of the essence after all, so this device sounds very convenient. I wish my dear Nura was here then he can open a portal and I could use my alchemic stove. It cooks things so wonderful fast. But I guess he's doing something important."

Somewhere in G-labs a pygmy dragon gets a shiver.

Ragnarok: "It looks simple enough. I'm sure we'll have it done in time, I have to agree with you though this gaia tech is pointlessly convoluted runes are much easier to work with." She says as she fiddles with the oven turning it on.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:56 pm
NuraXross
Nightmare Zeeria
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross

"Oh, CRAP!!!"

Cammy: "Thanks Aidar." Cammy puts the pygmy dragon on the table as she looks around for a chair. "Hmm...." She reaches down to Aidar's plate, "excuse me" and snatches a rib bone. "Who wants to see a magic trick?" Gripping the pork rib bone between her thumb and forefingered claws. She closes her eyes and starts shaking her arm up and down vigorously causing the bone in her clutches to become a blur you watches the blur grows in size bigger and bigger until Cammy stops suddenly holding a bone stool.

Cammy: "Neet huh? I'm not very good at it. A friend of mine from the palace can do it spectacularly but they're more of a show man than I.

She walks over to where Aileen is sitting places the stool down and sits on it. Cammy's tail wraps around Aileen's chair pulling her closer.

Cammy: "You get sick of the pool there kiddo? We didn't even get a chance to play together." Cammy looks down at Aileen gently smiling at her.

Meanwhile, the pygmy dragon sitting on the table beside Aidar looks up at him expectantly with its mouth open.

"Time be short."
Alien says, matter-of-factly as she eats the remains of her banana split.
"We need tae finish our lunch and then rejoin the others...."
She cuts a chunk out of the banana with her spoon and scoops it up with some strawberry ice cream, two bits of pineapple, and a glob of chocolate fudge, pops it all in her mouth and chews it, savoring the flavors, before swallowing it down.
"Beside Ah wore oot me welcome... Everybody there be givin me the stink eye..."
She takes another bit, this one with some chocolate ice cream, whipped cream, and one of three cherries.
"Ah only went in there, tae apologize tae Nura and see that there be no hard feelins... Snowflash here, ad tae prank me at his expense..."  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:27 am
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Nightmare Zeeria
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross

"Oh, CRAP!!!"

"Time be short."
She cuts a chunk out of the banana with her spoon and scoops it up with some strawberry ice cream, two bits of pineapple, and a glob of chocolate fudge, pops it all in her mouth and chews it, savoring the flavors, before swallowing it down.
She takes another bit, this one with some chocolate ice cream, whipped cream, and one of three cherries.
"Ah only went in there, tae apologize tae Nura and see that there be no hard feelins... Snowflash here, ad tae prank me at his expense..."

Seeing that Cammy has lost any interest in him and is more occupied in talking to Aileen, he chooses not to answer her and looks over at the small Dragon Whelp on the table imitating a baby bird. Knowing that it's really Nura and not some pet, he decides to humor him and tearing a beef rib from his rack of remaining four remaining bones, stick it in Nura's mouth. He suddenly sits up straight with erect ears, as if in surprise, as he hears Shinryu's voice in his head.
"Because, we are not murderers."
He answers, mentally.
"I would never allow such cowardly tactics, our goal isn't to exterminate them, Tyrius is the only one who absolutely must die, I want the rest taken alive, if possible, and if not, then I at least want remains for Angel to Resurrect."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:18 am
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Nightmare Zeeria
Burning Icebitch

"Oh, CRAP!!!"

"Time be short."

Seeing that Cammy has lost any interest in him and is more occupied in talking to Aileen, he chooses not to answer her and looks over at the small Dragon Whelp on the table imitating a baby bird. Knowing that it's really Nura and not some pet, he decides to humor him and tearing a beef rib from his rack of remaining four remaining bones, stick it in Nura's mouth. He suddenly sits up straight with erect ears, as if in surprise, as he hears Shinryu's voice in his head.
He answers, mentally.
"I would never allow such cowardly tactics, our goal isn't to exterminate them, Tyrius is the only one who absolutely must die, I want the rest taken alive, if possible, and if not, then I at least want remains for Angel to Resurrect."

Luminova walks over to stand on Rubillax's right and takes Jack's sign in her left hand.
"I would like to have my chow mien and stir fry, please?"
A large large bowl half filled with rice chow mien and half filled with an all-vegetable stir fry with mushrooms, and water chestnuts, with a pair of chopsticks on top appears in her cupped right hand. Setting the sign back down on the table, she then takes the chopsticks in her left hand and begins to eat.  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:47 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Nightmare Zeeria
Burning Icebitch

"Oh, CRAP!!!"

"Time be short."

He answers, mentally.

Luminova walks over to stand on Rubillax's right and takes Jack's sign in her left hand.
"I would like to have my chow mien and stir fry, please?"
A large large bowl half filled with rice chow mien and half filled with an all-vegetable stir fry with mushrooms, and water chestnuts, with a pair of chopsticks on top appears in her cupped right hand. Setting the sign back down on the table, she then takes the chopsticks in her left hand and begins to eat.

Cammy: "Don't feel too bad about it. Those judgmental water witches didn't like me in the beginning either. They're very protective over Nura He's the only one that can open the portal to their dimension after all." Cammy kisses Aileen on the side of the head. "You'll always be welcome."

Cammy: "Hey Lumi how's does that sign thing work? I'm hungry!"
She says as she rubs Aileen's back and smiles happily at Luminova.  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff