Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:22 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

Shinryu: capital idea old boy, ill just fly over you, maybe stall a bit, amd not worry about not having the des crystals on my body to help me do 74% of almost anything i do
*he says with a bit of sarcasm and an annoyed tone, as if he knew aidar forgot what happens when he times out*

*Aidar sighs as he gently lays his right hand on Shinryu's snout, just behind his left nostril.*
"Ye said it was nuttin tae worry aboot. We cannae linger here... Can ye at least crawl?"
*He asks.*

Shinryu: i can, however, i do believe my good sir, have a better idea that can fix all your worries

"Ah've got a better one"
*Aidar says.*
"Come with me"
User Image
"We don't have time for this."
*Nili complains.*
"Just leave him. Our enemy is after me, anyway, not him. Every moment we delay, at least one of my people gets killed!"

"The Darkhunters dinnae abandon their own!"
*Aidar snaps, looking back at Nili.*
"We be a pack.. A family! Would ye abandon one o yours?"

*Nili puts her hands in her pockets in an "oh well" gesture.*
"If I need to sacrifice 1, 10, or 100 of my people to save the rest of them, over 50,000,000,000,000,000... I will do whatever I have to, to protect my people! Sacrifice is necessary a part of war."
*Nili looks at Aidar sternly, a grim expression on her grey face.*
"While we are arguing about this, your people are being killed as well, Gaian. Think about that..."

"Enough!"
*Aidar barks.*
"The rest o ye continue on tae the woods without us. Ah'll catch up wit ye in a bit. Ragnanrok, you're in command o the rear team until Homac wakes. Shinryu, walk with me."
*Aidar then proceeds to walk south, in the opposite direction from the caravan.*

Shinryu: it isnt but ok.....
*shinryu slowly crawls around and follows Aidar makeing alot of noise crawling over his shards

*Kai hesitates for a moment in thought, and then turns in his Nano -C Battle suit and resumes leading the party north,*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:45 pm
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

Shinryu: capital idea old boy, ill just fly over you, maybe stall a bit, amd not worry about not having the des crystals on my body to help me do 74% of almost anything i do
*he says with a bit of sarcasm and an annoyed tone, as if he knew aidar forgot what happens when he times out*

*Aidar sighs as he gently lays his right hand on Shinryu's snout, just behind his left nostril.*
"Ye said it was nuttin tae worry aboot. We cannae linger here... Can ye at least crawl?"
*He asks.*

Shinryu: i can, however, i do believe my good sir, have a better idea that can fix all your worries

"Ah've got a better one"
*Aidar says.*
"Come with me"
User Image
*Nili complains.*
"Just leave him. Our enemy is after me, anyway, not him. Every moment we delay, at least one of my people gets killed!"

"If I need to sacrifice 1, 10, or 100 of my people to save the rest of them, over 50,000,000,000,000,000... I will do whatever I have to, to protect my people! Sacrifice is necessary a part of war."
"While we are arguing about this, your people are being killed as well, Gaian. Think about that..."

"Enough!"
*Aidar barks.*
"The rest o ye continue on tae the woods without us. Ah'll catch up wit ye in a bit. Ragnanrok, you're in command o the rear team until Homac wakes. Shinryu, walk with me."
*Aidar then proceeds to walk south, in the opposite direction from the caravan.*

*shinryu slowly crawls around and follows Aidar makeing alot of noise crawling over his shards

*Kai hesitates for a moment in thought, and then turns in his Nano -C Battle suit and resumes leading the party north.*

User Image
*The Sahdow knight immediately takes up his scythe and and becomes envuoped in hs shadows as he turns to lead his team after Kai. While Mr. Stubbs watches as Mina, leaving Vanessa holding both bundles of food, goes about gathering up Shinryu's shards.*
User Image
"These are very pretty!"
*She says as she tucks as many as she can into her pouch. Others, she sticks inside her tight cloths... Down her shirt... Inside her gloves... The rest, she stashes into her shadow.*
User Image
'Darkfrost!"
*Mr. Stubbs calls after her, striking the but of his trident against the ground.*
"Coming!"
*She calls back. Mr. Stubbs then turns north and follows after Kai as Mina hurries on after him, and reacquires the bundle of vegetables from Vanessa and eats a cherry, swallowing the pit in the process.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:59 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

"Ah've got a better one"
*Aidar says.*
"Come with me"
User Image
*Nili complains.*

"Enough!"
*Aidar barks.*

*Kai hesitates for a moment in thought, and then turns in his Nano -C Battle suit and resumes leading the party north.*

User Image
*The Sahdow knight immediately takes up his scythe and and becomes envuoped in hs shadows as he turns to lead his team after Kai. While Mr. Stubbs watches as Mina, leaving Vanessa holding both bundles of food, goes about gathering up Shinryu's shards.*
User Image
"These are very pretty!"
*She says as she tucks as many as she can into her pouch. Others, she sticks inside her tight cloths... Down her shirt... Inside her gloves... The rest, she stashes into her shadow.*
User Image
'Darkfrost!"
*Mr. Stubbs calls after her, striking the but of his trident against the ground.*
"Coming!"
*She calls back. Mr. Stubbs then turns north and follows after Kai as Mina hurries on after him, and reacquires the bundle of vegetables from Vanessa and eats a cherry, swallowing the pit in the process.*

*Luminova Just stands watches Aidar and Shinryu disappear into the darkness as her own light fades to nothing except the gentile glow of the horn in her hand. As she watches them, she begins to wonder if she should offer to heal Shinryu, so he can continue.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:07 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

"Ah've got a better one"
*Aidar says.*
"Come with me"
User Image
*Nili complains.*

"Enough!"
*Aidar barks.*

User Image
User Image
"These are very pretty!"
User Image
'Darkfrost!"
"Coming!"

*Luminova Just stands watches Aidar and Shinryu disappear into the darkness as her own light fades to nothing except the gentile glow of the horn in her hand. As she watches them, she begins to wonder if she should offer to heal Shinryu, so he can continue.*

*Aileen wants to stay with Aidar, and almost objects, but decides that now is not a good time to start questioning his orders. She is just a bout to turn to follow the others, when she spot Luminova lingering and walks up to her from the left, still cradling the unconscious Homac in her arms.*
"Lumi, we need tae go..."
*She says, taking Luminova's left hand in hers, the unconscious cat still held with her right arm.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:09 pm
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
HomacXross7

User Image
User Image
"These are very pretty!"
User Image
'Darkfrost!"
"Coming!"

*Aileen wants to stay with Aidar, and almost objects, but decides that now is not a good time to start questioning his orders. She is just a bout to turn to follow the others, when she spot Luminova lingering and walks up to her from the left, still cradling the unconscious Homac in her arms.*
*She says, taking Luminova's left hand in hers, the unconscious cat still held with her right arm.*

*Luminoiva looks down in thought for a bit, and then follows the others with Aileen. An assured smile forming on her lips as she catches a stray thought from Aidar that indicated that everything would be alright.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:30 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
HomacXross7

User Image
User Image
"These are very pretty!"
User Image
'Darkfrost!"
"Coming!"

*Luminoiva looks down in thought for a bit, and then follows the others with Aileen. An assured smile forming on her lips as she catches a stray thought from Aidar that indicated that everything would be alright.*

*While the other continue north, Aidar continues to walk south woth Shinryu.*
"Tell me, me friend."
*Aidar says.*
"How's the life in Emmy's new cavern? It's been so long since Ah've been able tae jus visit wit Emmy# , what with all this hassle in dealin with the escaped prisoners o Avnove and trying to find a clue as tae the whereaboots o Tyrius... It's startin tae become an obsession, Ah fear... These days, all Ah see o her is when I summon her for brief moments.... Ah'm afraid Ah dinnae get tae talk with her much..."

# ( "Emmy" is the nick name of the dragoness, Emarhaullued (Em-Air-How-shle-ad)whom I originally was going to name "Mariana", but decided that it sounded too Latin and dropped it for a more Draconic name.)  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:09 pm
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

User Image
User Image
"These are very pretty!"
User Image
'Darkfrost!"
"Coming!"

"Tell me, me friend."
*Aidar says.*
"How's the life in Emmy's new cavern? It's been so long since Ah've been able tae jus visit wit Emmy, what with all this hassle in dealin with the escaped prisoners o Avnove and trying to find a clue as tae the whereaboots o Tyrius... It's startin tae become an obsession, Ah fear... These days, all Ah see o her is when I summon her for brief moments.... Ah'm afraid Ah dinnae get tae talk with her much..."

Shinryu: I noticed....... what happened to the bracket I gave you allowing you to talk to her? Anywho it's good so far, she is still telling me to lay off teasing you, or atleast go easy on you
*through out the walk, shinryu sparkles and glows as if absorbing light*

(Aside from the name this is when they are married?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:13 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

"Ah've got a better one"
*Aidar says.*
"Come with me"
User Image
*Nili complains.*

"Enough!"
*Aidar barks.*

User Image
User Image
"These are very pretty!"
User Image
'Darkfrost!"
"Coming!"

*while Mina picks up the shards*
Des: what the? Why are you picking my up? Where are you putting me? I know you can't hear me but I'm not collectible rocks, ra-chan make her stop before it happens  

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:55 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

"Tell me, me friend."
*Aidar says.*
"How's the life in Emmy's new cavern? It's been so long since Ah've been able tae jus visit wit Emmy# , what with all this hassle in dealin with the escaped prisoners o Avnove and trying to find a clue as tae the whereaboots o Tyrius... It's startin tae become an obsession, Ah fear... These days, all Ah see o her is when I summon her for brief moments.... Ah'm afraid Ah dinnae get tae talk with her much..."

# ( "Emmy" is the nick name of the dragoness, Emarhaullued (Em-Air-How-shle-ad)whom I originally was going to name "Mariana", but decided that it sounded too Latin and dropped it for a more Draconic name.)

Shinryu: I noticed....... what happened to the bracelet I gave you allowing you to talk to her?

*Aidar looks down at a bracelet he's wearing on his right wrist.#*
"Oh, Aye, Ah still ave it. bu, it nae be the same as speakin face tae face wit her... Kicken back in yer shinin cavern under the lake, wit a nice scald and a fresh fish she jus caught... Nay, in nae be the same..."

#(I thought is was a ring? or is that a different item?)

Shinryu: Anywho it's good so far, she is still telling me to lay off teasing you, or atleast go easy on you

"Wha's a little fun between frieneds?"
*Aidar chuckles as his tail starts to wag happily.*
"We've come a long way since then, aven't we? It used to be down right harassment an bordered on torment. Remember tha one time tha Ah stood up tae the Emperor on yer behalf and claimed the responsibility for Homac gettin shot? Never expected me o all people tae do tha, didja?"

O.C.C. Actually, I'm not really sure, I know it happens before we find where Tyrius is hiding and have our final end-game battle, after which, Armageddon appears. And I know that in the B.A. story arch, they are both dead, but have produced eggs before dying, so, it's likely that your children, from the moment of conception, might be older than Aiden, who is conceived just before Armageddon appears. But, then it might actually be that before the final attack on Tyrius's stronghold, the uncertainty of the future causes alot of use to com to grips the the possibility that they may die soon and decide to act on any feeling they may have suppressed or been uncertain of and Aidaen is concieved then. Now that I think about it, that DOES seem more likely. "Hey, sweetheart, we might die tomorrow. It's better to die without regrets, will you marry me?" But the real questions are... 1, How soon does the the final assault on Tyriu's strong hold happen from now? 2, How long does it take a Dragoness to gestate her eggs, before laying them? And can she fight efficiently while still carrying them? should consider the 9th and 10th seasons and their story archs, which take place immediately after our first showdown with Tyrius and lead up to the final assault on his stringhold...

A. SEASON 9 THE ICEWOLF LEGACIES
When Avnove was destroyed, many villains from the anbcient past that had been sealed away in the cryo-prison of Castle Ire escapped to wreak havoc on Gaia once again. Among them were:
1. Zudthred
2. Erīnýs
3. Galvatos
Tyius's active pressence has also awakened anieant evils, including
4. Amon Sekh
5. the Shadow King
7. The Harvest.
B. SEASON 10 HUNT FOR TYRIUS
After all The Icewolf Legacies story arcs have been concluded, we start focusing on signs of Tyrius's presence and following them like a trail of bread crumbs to try and locate him. It consist of several dead ending story arcs that make up the following sagas
1. The Demon Rift Saga
2. The Bio-bot Saga

Galvatos has only one story arch, but Zudhred and Erīnýs have several.
Now considere how far along we are, we should consider what changes we have gone through... Currently, I have Sirius, and Luminova has her horn, and Mina just recently had her duel with Ragnarok. Sirius gets destroyed in The Demon Rift Saga, so this is clearly before that. That would also indicate that we are likely in season 9... Luminova also loses her horn after the Amon Sekh arc so we are before that as well I'm, not sure, yet, about the Shadow King story arch, he's a new villain that I'm just experimenting with, I think I might have it come after this.
We ARE certainly past Galvatos, which comes after Zudhred and Erīnýs, and we might also be past the Harvest, which would also be a good time for Mina and Ragnarok to have their duel...

With that said, in a total of five years, we've gone through several story archs for Zudhred and Erīnýs, Galvatos, and Likely the harvest.
That's a total of 3 to 5 stoy arcs, 7 tops (Zudhred is a recurring villain and Erīnýs is almost always at his side), with only the Shadow king and Amon Sekh story arcs remaining. I have no idea how long it will take to even get started on season 10, It depends on how long until everything is ready for us to go through Shadow's Rising from the beginning. I still need to rebuild several avatars and accounts and some charcters will also need to be redone or dropped entirely from the story. (I'm talking about you, Monako, you b***h!!! oops, that was an insult to canines, not her...) and B.A. is in season 11. One thing is certain about the future... every special event we RP in is in chronological order, so the next special event we RP in will be after this... I just might have to fight without Sirius in the next Halloween event, and Luminova might actually fight!... Perhapes it is too soon thor Shinryu and Emmy to be a couple, but either way, they DO live together, the've been roomies ever since she joined and holloed out an underground cavern in the lake at HQ. Up until then the mansion had been too cramped and Shunryu had to rough it outside. But when we got Emmy, she immediately made herself at home in the lake and hollowed out a cavernous under water burrow for herself and let Shinryu stay with her. he then used the des Crystals to spruce it up inside, decorating it with crystals/gemstones. I needed something casual for Aidar to talk about with Shinryu, so I picked the married life... But it's clearly too soon... If they were already a couple by now, they would have clearly already bred and eggs would now be on the way, which by my calculations is too soon. i know dragons are patient, But I hear that they also have a major sex drive and wouldn't be patient for that, so they would still be only love interests...

Also, though prone to love, dragons tend to be solitary creatures, with mating couples separating to live in solitude to reunite and breed again later on. So their forming a bond like this would be due to the influence of other races and would take some time to come to such a decision. And since they are already living together, that would also make it awkward to take their relationship to the next level. It's sot of a case of instinct VS logic. In the wild, when the drive hits him, a male dragon will leave his lair to seek out a female. When he finds him, they breed, spend some time together, and then the male returns to his lair, leaving the female to lay and hatch their eggs by her self in her own layer. If the male particularly likes the female, he will remember where she lives, so he can visit to breed with her again, and meet their offspring. if he doesn't like her, then he just forgets about her and leaves her with his bastards.

There are two natural reasons for this behavior. 1, there isn't normally enough food to go around for two full grown dragons in a single territory. Full grown dragons are big, and the males are particularly voracious and cannot spare any prey for another, and though the females have smaller appetites, they still have at least a dozen other mouths to feed if they have young, so the father can't normally stay in the same territory. Another reason is because of their reptilian nature. Few reptiles ever stay with their mates. It's awkward enough for Emmy and Shinryu to share a territory, but food is abundant and Shinryu is happy to have a place to sleep, but the two of them also know that if they add a brood of dragonlings, then food might become scarce. This worries them and so they have not yet given in to their passions. Instinct dictates that if the did, Shinryu would have to go, but he can't as long as he still needs to be with The Darkhunters. So, they don't breed.... So, I guess it's still too soon for them to be a couple....

Instead, I'll have it to where your cavern was destroyed, when Tyrius attacked the HQ, And Aidar is asking about that. Everything that has been said up to this point can still apply to that. I'll edit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:19 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

"Ah've got a better one"
*Aidar says.*
"Come with me"
User Image
*Nili complains.*

"Enough!"
*Aidar barks.*

User Image
User Image
"These are very pretty!"
User Image
'Darkfrost!"
"Coming!"

Des: what the? Why are you picking my up? Where are you putting me? I know you can't hear me but I'm not collectible rocks, ra-chan make her stop before it happens

User Image
"Hmmm?"
*Mina brings up her left forearm next to her ear.*
"Zey sing!"
*She cries.*
Zese Crystals are singing! Oh, zese are far too special to keep as mere jewelry... I must find a special use for zem..."

(You might want to stop posting what the the Des crystals say and start PMing it to those who can understand them, otherwise, somebody who's character can't understand them, might think that they can... just a thought.)  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:19 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
HomacXross7

User Image
User Image
"These are very pretty!"
User Image
'Darkfrost!"
"Coming!"

User Image
"Hmmm?"
"Zey sing!"
*She cries.*
Zese Crystals are singing! Oh, zese are far too special to keep as mere jewelry... I must find a special use for zem..."

(You might want to stop posting what the the Des crystals say and start PMing it to those who can understand them, otherwise, somebody who's character can't understand them, might think that they can... just a thought.)

Sha felt a smirk come to his face as he watched Mina and her reaction to the crystals. One would compare a cat eating a canary after a long waiting game. He moved closer to her and his smile grew wider. "I would have to agree Lady Mina. They are far too beautiful to marr them into jewelry. Besides, you don't need the jewelry to enhance the beauty you have already.

((I have an idea for the crystals. Why not have her make herself a sword like Sha has?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:09 am
sha312
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
HomacXross7

User Image
User Image
"These are very pretty!"
User Image
'Darkfrost!"
"Coming!"

User Image
"Hmmm?"
"Zey sing!"
*She cries.*

Sha felt a smirk come to his face as he watched Mina and her reaction to the crystals. One would compare a cat eating a canary after a long waiting game. He moved closer to her and his smile grew wider. "I would have to agree Lady Mina. They are far too beautiful to marr them into jewelry. Besides, you don't need the jewelry to enhance the beauty you have already.

((I have an idea for the crystals. Why not have her make herself a sword like Sha has?))

User Image
*Mina looks at Sha to her left, just behind Vanessa with wide surprised eyes, and then she slightly recoils her left arm, bringing her knuckles near her chin. She looks away to brush a strand of her gilded hair behind her left ear as the flesh of her cheeks turns red under her brown fur.*
"Flatterer!"
*Mina says in delight as she returns her gaze. A smile formed on her black lips, exposing her fangs as her light brown eyes shine with deep dilated pupils.*
"And bold, too.."
*She says, letting her left arm drop as she lifts up her head with a haughty closed eyed expression and resumes walking with a straight posture.*
"Most call me Lady Vilhelmina, or lady Shvartsveend (her own accent makes her say her own name wrong... go figure...) Only my closest freends call me "Mina" A smile again forms on her black canine lips as she opens her eyes and rolls them back toward Sha.*
"But, you're right."
*She says.*
"Zey certainly can not enhance my beauty, if anyzing, my beauty would enhance zem... But, it's fun to accessorize."
*Mina reaches her left hand into the bundle of produce wrapped in her silk skirt in her right hand and pulls out a a hand full of cherries and pops one into her mouth. She gently chews, mashing the fruit wall of the cherry into pulp between her teeth and savoring the sweetness of the juice, but never biting the pit. She then swallows the whole thing down, pit and all.*
"I don't zink I'll make zese into jewelry, zough... I zink I vill line my room viz zem so I can enjoy zeir pretty lights as zey sing me to sleep."
*She then eats another cherry in the same manner as the last one, swallowing it pit and all. She then offers her open hand to Sha.*
"Cherry?"
*The bright eyed girl asks with a fanged smile.*

(Interesting idea... But, alas, no. It turns out that although they appeared to be discarded, they are not hers to keep. Swords are also not her style she would consider a weapon to be cumbersome and a handicap.)  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:23 am
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf

User Image
User Image
"These are very pretty!"
User Image
'Darkfrost!"
"Coming!"

User Image
"Hmmm?"
"Zey sing!"
*She cries.*

User Image
*Mina looks at Sha to her left, just behind Vanessa with wide surprised eyes, and then she slightly recoils her left arm, bringing her knuckles near her chin. She looks away to brush a strand of her gilded hair behind her left ear as the flesh of her cheeks turns red under her brown fur.*
"Flatterer!"
*Mina says in delight as she returns her gaze. A smile formed on her black lips, exposing her fangs as her light brown eyes shine with deep dilated pupils.*
"And bold, too.."
*She says, letting her left arm drop as she lifts up her head with a haughty closed eyed expression and resumes walking with a straight posture.*
"Most call me Lady Vilhelmina, or lady Shvartsveend (her own accent makes her say her own name wrong... go figure...) Only my closest freends call me "Mina" A smile again forms on her black canine lips as she opens her eyes and rolls them back toward Sha.*
"But, you're right."
*She says.*
"Zey certainly can not enhance my beauty, if anyzing, my beauty would enhance zem... But, it's fun to accessorize."
*Mina reaches her left hand into the bundle of produce wrapped in her silk skirt in her right hand and pulls out a a hand full of cherries and pops one into her mouth. She gently chews, mashing the fruit wall of the cherry into pulp between her teeth and savoring the sweetness of the juice, but never biting the pit. She then swallows the whole thing down, pit and all.*
"I don't zink I'll make zese into jewelry, zough... I zink I vill line my room viz zem so I can enjoy zeir pretty lights as zey sing me to sleep."
*She then eats another cherry in the same manner as the last one, swallowing it pit and all. She then offers her open hand to Sha.*
"Cherry?"

(Interesting idea... But, alas, no. It turns out that although they appeared to be discarded, they are not hers to keep. Swords are also not her style she would consider a weapon to be cumbersome and a handicap.)

He moved closer to her and accepted the piece of fruit gratefully and he gave her a low bow. "Thank you and I ask you to please forgive me Lady Vilhelmina. I meant no disrespect nor did I mean to offend you. My eyes we're transfixed by what I see before me and my tongue speaks faster than my brain processes."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:47 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf

User Image
User Image
"These are very pretty!"
User Image
'Darkfrost!"
"Coming!"

User Image
"Hmmm?"
"Zey sing!"
*She cries.*

User Image
"Flatterer!"
"And bold, too.."
"But, you're right."
*She says.*
"Cherry?"

"interesting" I think to myself as i see Darkfrost collecting the crystals and I hear the plea for help that the Des Crystals emanate. Given my dislike for it, I hate, or possibly loathe Darkfrost, for all that she has said and done to me and my comrades. But I must be the better person and warn her. "Mina, drop zhose crystalz at vonce, you stain zeir beauty vith your filth" I say without breaking my facial expression  

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:49 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

"Tell me, me friend."
*Aidar says.*

Shinryu: I noticed....... what happened to the bracelet I gave you allowing you to talk to her?

*Aidar looks down at a bracelet he's wearing on his right wrist.#*
"Oh, Aye, Ah still ave it. bu, it nae be the same as speakin face tae face wit her... Kicken back in yer shinin cavern under the lake, wit a nice scald and a fresh fish she jus caught... Nay, in nae be the same..."

#(I thought is was a ring? or is that a different item?)

Shinryu: Anywho it's good so far, she is still telling me to lay off teasing you, or atleast go easy on you

"Wha's a little fun between frieneds?"
*Aidar chuckles as his tail starts to wag happily.*
"We've come a long way since then, aven't we? It used to be down right harassment an bordered on torment. Remember tha one time tha Ah stood up tae the Emperor on yer behalf and claimed the responsibility for Homac gettin shot? Never expected me o all people tae do tha, didja?"
Shinryu:He knocked you around for a cool while, as funny as that is, yes we have come along way.... mr vassal, and somehow i didnt but thanks
*withought realizing shinryu was floating behind aidar throught the conversation*  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games