Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:04 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf

User Image
*The Sahdow knight immediately takes up his scythe and and becomes envuoped in hs shadows as he turns to lead his team after Kai. While Mr. Stubbs watches as Mina, leaving Vanessa holding both bundles of food, goes about gathering up Shinryu's shards.*
User Image
"These are very pretty!"
*She says as she tucks as many as she can into her pouch. Others, she sticks inside her tight cloths... Down her shirt... Inside her gloves... The rest, she stashes into her shadow.*
User Image
'Darkfrost!"
*Mr. Stubbs calls after her, striking the but of his trident against the ground.*
"Coming!"
*She calls back. Mr. Stubbs then turns north and follows after Kai as Mina hurries on after him, and reacquires the bundle of vegetables from Vanessa and eats a cherry, swallowing the pit in the process.*

*while Mina picks up the shards*
Des: what the? Why are you picking my up? Where are you putting me? I know you can't hear me but I'm not collectible rocks, ra-chan make her stop before it happens

User Image
"Hmmm?"
*Mina brings up her left forearm next to her ear.*
"Zey sing!"
*She cries.*
Zese Crystals are singing! Oh, zese are far too special to keep as mere jewelry... I must find a special use for zem..."

(You might want to stop posting what the the Des crystals say and start PMing it to those who can understand them, otherwise, somebody who's character can't understand them, might think that they can... just a thought.)

Sha felt a smirk come to his face as he watched Mina and her reaction to the crystals. One would compare a cat eating a canary after a long waiting game. He moved closer to her and his smile grew wider. "I would have to agree Lady Mina. They are far too beautiful to marr them into jewelry. Besides, you don't need the jewelry to enhance the beauty you have already.

((I have an idea for the crystals. Why not have her make herself a sword like Sha has?))

User Image
*Mina looks at Sha to her left, just behind Vanessa with wide surprised eyes, and then she slightly recoils her left arm, bringing her knuckles near her chin. She looks away to brush a strand of her gilded hair behind her left ear as the flesh of her cheeks turns red under her brown fur.*
"Flatterer!"
*Mina says in delight as she returns her gaze. A smile formed on her black lips, exposing her fangs as her light brown eyes shine with deep dilated pupils.*
"And bold, too.."
*She says, letting her left arm drop as she lifts up her head with a haughty closed eyed expression and resumes walking with a straight posture.*
"Most call me Lady Vilhelmina, or lady Shvartsveend (her own accent makes her say her own name wrong... go figure...) Only my closest freends call me "Mina" A smile again forms on her black canine lips as she opens her eyes and rolls them back toward Sha.*
"But, you're right."
*She says.*
"Zey certainly can not enhance my beauty, if anyzing, my beauty would enhance zem... But, it's fun to accessorize."
*Mina reaches her left hand into the bundle of produce wrapped in her silk skirt in her right hand and pulls out a a hand full of cherries and pops one into her mouth. She gently chews, mashing the fruit wall of the cherry into pulp between her teeth and savoring the sweetness of the juice, but never biting the pit. She then swallows the whole thing down, pit and all.*
"I don't zink I'll make zese into jewelry, zough... I zink I vill line my room viz zem so I can enjoy zeir pretty lights as zey sing me to sleep."
*She then eats another cherry in the same manner as the last one, swallowing it pit and all. She then offers her open hand to Sha.*
"Cherry?"
*The bright eyed girl asks with a fanged smile.*

(Interesting idea... But, alas, no. It turns out that although they appeared to be discarded, they are not hers to keep. Swords are also not her style she would consider a weapon to be cumbersome and a handicap.)

He moved closer to her and accepted the piece of fruit gratefully and he gave her a low bow. "Thank you and I ask you to please forgive me Lady Vilhelmina. I meant no disrespect nor did I mean to offend you. My eyes we're transfixed by what I see before me and my tongue speaks faster than my brain processes."
*while Vanessa watches the display next to her, her cloths change into some night gown like lingerie, were it almost looks intangible, and looks like you can't see through it in the night, then she licks her lips*
Vanessa: hehe even I must say those look nice on you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:46 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf

User Image
*The Sahdow knight immediately takes up his scythe and and becomes envuoped in hs shadows as he turns to lead his team after Kai. While Mr. Stubbs watches as Mina, leaving Vanessa holding both bundles of food, goes about gathering up Shinryu's shards.*
User Image
"These are very pretty!"
*She says as she tucks as many as she can into her pouch. Others, she sticks inside her tight cloths... Down her shirt... Inside her gloves... The rest, she stashes into her shadow.*
User Image
'Darkfrost!"
*Mr. Stubbs calls after her, striking the but of his trident against the ground.*
"Coming!"
*She calls back. Mr. Stubbs then turns north and follows after Kai as Mina hurries on after him, and reacquires the bundle of vegetables from Vanessa and eats a cherry, swallowing the pit in the process.*

*while Mina picks up the shards*
Des: what the? Why are you picking my up? Where are you putting me? I know you can't hear me but I'm not collectible rocks, ra-chan make her stop before it happens

User Image
"Hmmm?"
"Zey sing!"
*She cries.*
Zese Crystals are singing! Oh, zese are far too special to keep as mere jewelry... I must find a special use for zem..."

(You might want to stop posting what the the Des crystals say and start PMing it to those who can understand them, otherwise, somebody who's character can't understand them, might think that they can... just a thought.)

Sha felt a smirk come to his face as he watched Mina and her reaction to the crystals. One would compare a cat eating a canary after a long waiting game. He moved closer to her and his smile grew wider. "I would have to agree Lady Mina. They are far too beautiful to marr them into jewelry. Besides, you don't need the jewelry to enhance the beauty you have already.

((I have an idea for the crystals. Why not have her make herself a sword like Sha has?))

User Image
*Mina looks at Sha to her left, just behind Vanessa with wide surprised eyes, and then she slightly recoils her left arm, bringing her knuckles near her chin. She looks away to brush a strand of her gilded hair behind her left ear as the flesh of her cheeks turns red under her brown fur.*
"Flatterer!"
*Mina says in delight as she returns her gaze. A smile formed on her black lips, exposing her fangs as her light brown eyes shine with deep dilated pupils.*
"And bold, too.."
*She says, letting her left arm drop as she lifts up her head with a haughty closed eyed expression and resumes walking with a straight posture.*
"Most call me Lady Vilhelmina, or lady Shvartsveend (her own accent makes her say her own name wrong... go figure...) Only mein closest freunds call me "Mina" A smile again forms on her black canine lips as she opens her eyes and rolls them back toward Sha.*
"But, you're right."
*She says.*
"Zey certainly can not enhance mein beauty, if anyzing, mein beauty would enhance zem... But, it's fun to accessorize."
*Mina reaches her left hand into the bundle of produce wrapped in her silk skirt in her right hand and pulls out a a hand full of cherries and pops one into her mouth. She gently chews, mashing the fruit wall of the cherry into pulp between her teeth and savoring the sweetness of the juice, but never biting the pit. She then swallows the whole thing down, pit and all.*
"I don't zink I'll make zese into jewelry, zough... I zink I vill line mein room viz zem so I can enjoy zeir pretty lights as zey sing me to sleep."
*She then eats another cherry in the same manner as the last one, swallowing it pit and all. She then offers her open hand to Sha.*
"Cherry?"

(Interesting idea... But, alas, no. It turns out that although they appeared to be discarded, they are not hers to keep. Swords are also not her style she would consider a weapon to be cumbersome and a handicap.)

He moved closer to her and accepted the piece of fruit gratefully and he gave her a low bow. "Thank you and I ask you to please forgive me Lady Vilhelmina. I meant no disrespect nor did I mean to offend you. My eyes we're transfixed by what I see before me and my tongue speaks faster than my brain processes."

User Image
"No vorries"
*Mina says.*
"I could not possibly take offense from one who offers me so pleasing a complement. And courage be a trait zat I really do admire... Eet's jus zat-"

User Image
"Hey, Fairy!"
*Mr. Stubbs hisses angrily, cutting off Sha and Mina's conversation.*
What... *gasp* do you think *wheeze* you are doing!? *gasp* Get back *hack* to your unit!"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:38 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
interesting" I think to myself as i see Darkfrost collecting the crystals and I hear the plea for help that the Des Crystals emanate. Given my dislike for it, I hate, or possibly loathe Darkfrost, for all that she has said and done to me and my comrades. But I must be the better person and warn her. "Mina, drop zhose crystalz at vonce, you stain zeir beauty vith your filth" I say without breaking my facial expression

User Image
*Mina's eyes narrow with hatred and she spins around to face Ragnarok with bared fangs.*
Don't you call me zath, you feelzy peeg, you have no right to speak to me so informally! Eef you cannot adress me by mein title, zen you vill address me by mein call name! Now, call me "Darkfrost"!"
User Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmDDp-cCo24
*Mr. Stubbs shrieks out in rage and coughs up blood.*
"You too, Ragnarok!"
*He hisses, spitting blood in the process,*
"GET BACK TO YOUR UNIT! REALLY OF ALL PEOPLE, A COMMANDER? HAVE NO DISCIPLINE!? scream "
*Mr. Stubbs fur bristles like quills and he clenches his free hand into a tight first, causing blood to drip from his knuckles. Suddenly, Mr. Stubbs grabs his chest and falls to one knee. Holding himself up with his trident, and swoons over and vomits up even more blood.*

(I think it's time Homac woke up to take command... sad )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:04 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

Shinryu: I noticed....... what happened to the bracelet I gave you allowing you to talk to her?

*Aidar looks down at a bracelet he's wearing on his right wrist.#*
"Oh, Aye, Ah still ave it. bu, it nae be the same as speakin face tae face wit her... Kicken back in yer shinin cavern under the lake, wit a nice scald and a fresh fish she jus caught... Nay, in nae be the same..."

#(I thought is was a ring? or is that a different item?)

Shinryu: Anywho it's good so far, she is still telling me to lay off teasing you, or atleast go easy on you
*through out the walk, shinryu sparkles and glows as if absorbing light*

(Aside from the name this is when they are married?)

"Wha's a little fun between frieneds?"
*Aidar chuckles as his tail starts to wag happily.*
"We've come a long way since then, aven't we? It used to be down right harassment an bordered on torment. Remember tha one time tha Ah stood up tae the Emperor on yer behalf and claimed the responsibility for Homac gettin shot? Never expected me o all people tae do tha, didja?"
Shinryu:He knocked you around for a cool while, as funny as that is, yes we have come along way.... mr vassal, and somehow i didnt but thanks
*withought realizing shinryu was floating behind aidar throught the conversation*

"Aye. He certainly was pissed. As Ah remember it Ah actually managed tae hold me own pretty well, though, Though Ah was only acceptin punishment, and nae really fightin... It was how Ah first discovered that me strength was nae normal... I had never encountered one so strong as him, before...*
*Aidar replies.*
"So tell me, what i ye think o these Zurg Di ye think this conflict will end with the removal o Flarn?... Or di ye think the princess be jus as ambitious as he? As Ah understand it, she survived her whole families slaughter, because she was already here, on Gaia. So, the question is... Why was she already here?... Kai says tha the Zurg are nae tae be trusted... Wha di ye think?"

(Emperor? I thought he was supposed to be missing at the time?)  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:13 pm
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
interesting" I think to myself as i see Darkfrost collecting the crystals and I hear the plea for help that the Des Crystals emanate. Given my dislike for it, I hate, or possibly loathe Darkfrost, for all that she has said and done to me and my comrades. But I must be the better person and warn her. "Mina, drop zhose crystalz at vonce, you stain zeir beauty vith your filth" I say without breaking my facial expression

User Image
*Mina's eyes narrow with hatred and she spins around to face Ragnarok with bared fangs.*
Don't you call me zath, you feelzy peeg, you have no right to speak to me so informally! Eef you cannot adress me by mein title, zen you vill address me by mein call name! Now, call me "Darkfrost"!"
User Image
"You too, Ragnarok!"
"GET BACK TO YOUR UNIT! REALLY OF ALL PEOPLE, A COMMANDER? HAVE NO DISCIPLINE!? scream "
*Mr. Stubbs fur bristles like quills and he clenches his free hand into a tight first, causing blood to drip from his knuckles. Suddenly, Mr. Stubbs grabs his chest and falls to one knee. Holding himself up with his trident, and swoons over and vomits up even more blood.*

*veronica quickly floats down and puts her hand on Stubbs shoulder and begins to heal him, he is surrounded in a white light*

(Has it been 6 hours yet?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:19 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

Shinryu: I noticed....... what happened to the bracelet I gave you allowing you to talk to her?

*Aidar looks down at a bracelet he's wearing on his right wrist.#*
"Oh, Aye, Ah still ave it. bu, it nae be the same as speakin face tae face wit her... Kicken back in yer shinin cavern under the lake, wit a nice scald and a fresh fish she jus caught... Nay, in nae be the same..."

#(I thought is was a ring? or is that a different item?)

Shinryu: Anywho it's good so far, she is still telling me to lay off teasing you, or atleast go easy on you
*through out the walk, shinryu sparkles and glows as if absorbing light*

(Aside from the name this is when they are married?)

"Wha's a little fun between frieneds?"
*Aidar chuckles as his tail starts to wag happily.*
"We've come a long way since then, aven't we? It used to be down right harassment an bordered on torment. Remember tha one time tha Ah stood up tae the Emperor on yer behalf and claimed the responsibility for Homac gettin shot? Never expected me o all people tae do tha, didja?"
Shinryu:He knocked you around for a cool while, as funny as that is, yes we have come along way.... mr vassal, and somehow i didnt but thanks
*withought realizing shinryu was floating behind aidar throught the conversation*

"Aye. He certainly was pissed. As Ah remember it Ah actually managed tae hold me own pretty well, though, Though Ah was only acceptin punishment, and nae really fightin... It was how Ah first discovered that me strength was nae normal... I had never encountered one so strong as him, before...*
*Aidar replies.*
"So tell me, what i ye think o these Zurg Di ye think this conflict will end with the removal o Flarn?... Or di ye think the princess be jus as ambitious as he? As Ah understand it, she survived her whole families slaughter, because she was already here, on Gaia. So, the question is... Why was she already here?... Kai says tha the Zurg are nae tae be trusted... Wha di ye think?"

(Emperor? I thought he was supposed to be missing at the time?)

Shinryu: so was he. As for the zurg, this war doesn't need to end, as for the princess I will figure it out when I want too, maybe dive into her head with Vanessa
(I will explain that later)  

VanessaXross

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:09 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"Hmmm?"
"Zey sing!"
*She cries.*

User Image
"Flatterer!"
"And bold, too.."
"Most call me Lady Vilhelmina, or lady Shvartsveend (her own accent makes her say her own name wrong... go figure...) Only mein closest freunds call me "Mina" A smile again forms on her black canine lips as she opens her eyes and rolls them back toward Sha.*
"But, you're right."
*She says.*
"Zey certainly can not enhance mein beauty, if anyzing, mein beauty would enhance zem... But, it's fun to accessorize."
"I don't zink I'll make zese into jewelry, zough... I zink I vill line mein room viz zem so I can enjoy zeir pretty lights as zey sing me to sleep."
"Cherry?"

User Image
"No vorries"
*Mina says.*
"I could not possibly take offense from one who offers me so pleasing a complement. And courage be a trait zat I really do admire... Eet's jus zat-"

User Image
"Hey, Fairy!"
What... *gasp* do you think *wheeze* you are doing!? *gasp* Get back *hack* to your unit!"

Sha was enjoying the conversation when the cat demon decided to interject himself into the situation. He arched his eyebrow at him. "Wait a second, did you just call me a fairy?!? Does it look like I can fly and sprinkle pixie dust on someone?!?" He scowled darkly at the cat. "Sheesh, keep your whiskers on. Maybe you need a nice ball of yarn or some milk to calm you down."

He turned to leave when the hostilities erupted once again between Mina and Ragnarok and he had to step in to keep the two apart. "Lady Vilhelmina, please stand down. I know she can be quite uncouth at times, but I'm sure there is a reason behind it. Please stand down."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:38 pm
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi

User Image
User Image
"You too, Ragnarok!"

*veronica quickly floats down and puts her hand on Stubbs shoulder and begins to heal him, he is surrounded in a white light*

(Has it been 6 hours yet?)

User Image
*Mr. Stubbs shrugs off Veronica's hand.*
"Your effort is wasted"
*He snaps.*
"I'm fine."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:01 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"Hmmm?"
"Zey sing!"
*She cries.*

User Image
"Flatterer!"
"And bold, too.."
"But, you're right."
*She says.*
"Cherry?"

User Image
"No vorries"
*Mina says.*

User Image
"Hey, Fairy!"

Sha was enjoying the conversation when the cat demon decided to interject himself into the situation. He arched his eyebrow at him. "Wait a second, did you just call me a fairy?!? Does it look like I can fly and sprinkle pixie dust on someone?!?" He scowled darkly at the cat. "Sheesh, keep your whiskers on. Maybe you need a nice ball of yarn or some milk to calm you down."

He turned to leave when the hostilities erupted once again between Mina and Ragnarok and he had to step in to keep the two apart. "Lady Vilhelmina, please stand down. I know she can be quite uncouth at times, but I'm sure there is a reason behind it. Please stand down."

User Image
"Do I *gasp* Look like the type that*hack* believes in little children's bed time stories?"
*Mister Stubbs asks, standing back up and wiping the blood from his mouth.*
I called you a "Fairy", *gasp* a "Fae", *gasp* a native of the world of light, *gasp* enemy of my ancestors... *wheeze* Not a blasted Pixie *gasp* that dances from flower to flower *wheeze* and scatter magic dust that the plants cant grow without!" *hack* I know what you are, Elf! I'm not a blasted house cat! *gasp* I'm a Demon, *wheeze* I don't like your kind and your *hack* despicable light."
*Mr. Stubbs looks right at both Sha and Ragnarok with his ears flat and fangs barred.*
"Get back to your assigned teams, or by Belial, I'll have BOTH your asses!"
*He fiercely hisses. Just then, the Shadow night steps between him and Sha. His shadows and and scythe now gone.*
User Image
"My subordinate meant no harm, Stubbs, He just fancies one of your troops here."
*He says in a clam and soothing voice. Mr. Stubbs looks at the Shadow Knight and scowls.*
"Not *gasp* You too!"
"Don't insult me, Stubbs, you know me better than that, assigned a second in command to manage the team in my absence."
*And with these words, the Shadow Knight Points at an Orc riding on the back of a Warg at the head of his team.*
Anyway, I merely came to retrieve my subordinate."
*The shadow Knight gently puts his right hand to Sha's back.*
"Come along, Mr. Sha. We have many miles ahead of us and will have plenty stops for interaction along the way."
User Image
*Mina jerks and stands straight and stiff with wide eyes and mouth in a silent "oh" as listens to the conversation between the two commanders.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:13 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"Flatterer!"
"And bold, too.."
"But, you're right."
*She says.*
"Cherry?"

User Image
"No vorries"
*Mina says.*

User Image
"Hey, Fairy!"

User Image
"Do I *gasp* Look like the type that*hack* believes in little children's bed time stories?"
I called you a "Fairy", *gasp* a "Fae", *gasp* a native of the world of light, *gasp* enemy of my ancestors... *wheeze* Not a blasted Pixie *gasp* that dances from flower to flower *wheeze* and scatter magic dust that the plants cant grow without!" *hack* I know what you are, Elf! I'm not a blasted house cat! *gasp* I'm a Demon, *wheeze* I don't like your kind and your *hack* despicable light."
*Mr. Stubbs looks right at both Sha and Ragnarok with his ears flat and fangs barred.*
*He fiercely hisses. Just then, the Shadow night steps between him and Sha. His shadows and and scythe now gone.*
User Image
"My subordinate meant no harm, Stubbs, He just fancies one of your troops here."
*He says in a calm and soothing voice. Mr. Stubbs looks at the Shadow Knight and scowls.*
"Not *gasp* You too!"
"Don't insult me, Stubbs, you know me better than that, assigned a second in command to manage the team in my absence."
*And with these words, the Shadow Knight Points at an Orc riding on the back of a Warg ar the head of his team.*
"Come along, Mr. Sha. We have many miles ahead of us and will have plenty stops for interaction along the way."
User Image
*Mina jerks and stands straight and stiff with wide eyes and mouth in a silent "oh" as listens to the conversation between the two commanders.*

Sha rolled his eyes at the cat demon. "And I know what you are. That was something called sarcasm." His lips curled in a slight sneer. It was clear the more he was around the cat, the less he liked him. He was startled when the Shadow Knight stepped between them and ushered him back to the caravan. "As you wish."bowed to Mina as he left. "Until later Lady Vilhelmina."  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:36 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"Flatterer!"
"And bold, too.."
"But, you're right."
*She says.*
"Cherry?"

User Image
"No vorries"
*Mina says.*

User Image
"Hey, Fairy!"

User Image
User Image
*He says in a calm and soothing voice. Mr. Stubbs looks at the Shadow Knight and scowls.*
"Not *gasp* You too!"
*And with these words, the Shadow Knight Points at an Orc riding on the back of a Warg ar the head of his team.*
User Image

Sha rolled his eyes at the cat demon. "And I know what you are. That was something called sarcasm." His lips curled in a slight sneer. It was clear the more he was around the cat, the less he liked him. He was startled when the Shadow Knight stepped between them and ushered him back to the caravan. "As you wish."bowed to Mina as he left. "Until later Lady Vilhelmina."

User Image
*Considering what the Shadow Knight said before leaving with Sha, Mina now starts to realize the true meaning of the words that Sha had spoken to her. She had been taking too much pride and pleasure in the compliments he was paying her to even consider the feelings of the one behind them. Although still paying attention to the conflict between Ragnarok and Mr. Stubbs, she finds that she can't stop occasionally looking back at Sha, until he disappears into the crowd of medics.*
User Image
*The Shadow Knight smiles kindly to to Sha.*
"Don't let Stubbs get to you"
*He says. as they make their way through the medics to rejoin their team.*
"He's old, traditional, and set in his ways... One of the blind fools, we discussed earlier.... Who don;t think for themselves and grow up hating what they hate, simply because they are told to hate it?..."
*The Shadow Night shrugs.*
"He'll come around, eventually, if that wound in his chest doesn't kill him, first."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:53 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"No vorries"
*Mina says.*

User Image
"Hey, Fairy!"

User Image
User Image
"Not *gasp* You too!"
User Image

User Image
*Considering what the Shadow Knight said before leaving with Sha, Mina now starts to realize the true meaning of the words that Sha had spoken to her. She had been taking too much pride and pleasure in the compliments he was paying her to even consider the feelings of the one behind them. Although still paying attention to the conflict between Ragnarok and Mr. Stubbs, she finds that she can't stop occasionally looking back at Sha, until he disappears into the crowd of medics.*
User Image
"He's old, traditional, and set in his ways... One of the blind fools, we discussed earlier.... Who don;t think for themselves and grow up hating what they hate, simply because they are told to hate it?..."
"He'll come around, eventually, if that wound in his chest doesn't kill him, first."

*Luminova runs into Sha and the Shadow knight as the two are making their way through her team.*
"Darling!"
*She says, and greets them by grabbing the Shadow knight's head by his jaw joints and turning it in her direction as she presses herself to him in a passionate kiss.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:14 am
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"No vorries"
*Mina says.*

User Image
"Hey, Fairy!"

User Image
User Image
"Not *gasp* You too!"
User Image

User Image
User Image

*Luminova runs into Sha and the Shadow knight as the two are making their way through her team.*
"Darling!"
*She says, and greets them by grabbing the Shadow knight's head by his jaw joints and turning it in her direction as she presses herself to him in a passionate kiss.*

*The Shadow knight responds by putting his right arm around the shining haired goddesses slim waist and embracing her for a moment, before finally breaking the kiss.*
"Hi, Lumi"
*He says.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:44 am
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"No vorries"
*Mina says.*

User Image
"Hey, Fairy!"

User Image
User Image
"Not *gasp* You too!"
User Image

User Image
User Image

"Oh there's no need to worry. I don't take it personally. It just hurts to see reminders of my old life...being trapped by old hatreds and being a slave to anger. It's not healthy and I lost so much time and alienated those who cared about me the most because I pushed them away. I only hope he can see reason before he comes to an end." He turned quiet as Lumi and the Knight exchanged their affections and he took the time to look back at Mina. He felt the yearning in his heart intensified as he gazed upon her. He steeled himself as he made his way back to the caravan.  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:10 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"No vorries"
*Mina says.*

User Image
"Hey, Fairy!"

User Image
User Image
"Not *gasp* You too!"
User Image

User Image
User Image

"Oh there's no need to worry. I don't take it personally. It just hurts to see reminders of my old life...being trapped by old hatreds and being a slave to anger. It's not healthy and I lost so much time and alienated those who cared about me the most because I pushed them away. I only hope he can see reason before he comes to an end." He turned quiet as Lumi and the Knight exchanged their affections and he took the time to look back at Mina. He felt the yearning in his heart intensified as he gazed upon her. He steeled himself as he made his way back to the caravan.

(Um... Ok, everybody... please allow me to clear some things up on what's going on here,concerning people's locations... According to Aidar's instructions the formation of the Caravan is as follows: )

________1________
______11111_______
__2___11111_ __3___
_222__XXXXX__333__
22222_XXXXX_33333
_222__XXXXX__333_
______44444______
______44444______
______44444______
________4________

(The 1s are Aidar's team, which constist mostly of his personal guard... Wargs (except the ones he assigned to guard the medics) and Icewolves. The battle for Baron against Tyrius was nothing short of a full out war, in which The Darkhunters actually had to lead armies against him. Since then, Icewolf Troopers and Rangers have regularly been assigned to aid the Darkhunters. While most Werewolves the the size of average humans, the troopers have been bred for their size and can reach heights of up to 9 feet and are extremely strong. the dress in naturally green military uniforms, made from forest materials. The rangers are all lithe, agile, and highly trained assassins, comparable to ninja. Except for all the high ranking leaders, like Mina, they go nude, because clothing causes resistance to movement. the most they may carry, is a light satchel. Like all Icewolves, the are masters of the art of Crafanc Llafn-dant , a form of martial arts that is centered around the use of one's claws and joint and muscle training that enables the body to mimic the strength and hardness of wood, making them much stronger than the average Werewolf. This team spearheads the Caravan.)

(the 2's are the caravan's leftdefense team, set up to protect agains enemy ambush from the west.)

(The 3s are the caravan's right defense team, set up to protect against enemy ambush from the east.)

(The 4s are the caravan's rear defense team, set up to protect aganst flaning attacks from the south.)

(The Xs are the rest of the Caravan, the medics, wounded, and Stretcher Barrers.)

(The red numbers represent where the the team leaders should be, with the teams being currently lead by Kai (1), Shadow Knight (3), and Mr. Stubbs(2); and Ragnarok(4) pushing her team on and remaining in the very back, so if the enemy flanks us, she can turn around and lead a counter attack. )

(With Shunryu's collapse, the caravan lost its formation, for a bit. and when everybody start back up again, Sha, who belongs to team 3, and Ragnarok, who is leader of team 4 followed after Mina, who is in team 2. )

(Mr. Stubbs is a hard-a**. He is career military born and bred and does not tolerate disorder. Though not Icewolf born, he has become one of Aidar's personal guard. He is a typical demon with a dislike of the light. he is a berserker in battle and has an incredible tendency to ignore pain and fight on in spite of even the most severe injuries. He is not happy that Sha and Ragnarok have left their teams to "bother" a member of his team. especially Ragnarok who is the leader of her team, which she has just abandoned. if they were to be flanked right now, Ragnarok's team would have no leader and would likely break and allow the enemy to cut a bath right up the middle of the caravan and decimate the wounded and medics and disperse the lot of them. This as greatly angered him to the point that he actually screamed, which caused him to scream, which caused him to vomit blood. This is related to the old wound in his chest that makes him unable to breath well. He has to struggle with every breath he takes, forcing him to gasp for air in mid sentence and speak with an almost mute voice. Ragnarok's abandoning her team and leaving it vulnerable was too much for Mr. Stubbs to take, and he flat out roared in rage, which over strained his lungs, causing them bleed rupture. Also there were many instances in Romance of the three Kingdoms, where characters had gotten so mad that they spat up fountains of their own blood and then usually died. That has also just happened to Mr. Stubbs, but he's going to live.)

(The shadow Knight is a kind and understanding leader, sort of a fatherly figure. He is young for his kind, but very wise and laid back, but also very driven and serious, once he is given a mission, He is a brilliant tactician and strategist and almost never enters into a situation until he has explored it from every angle and knows that he can win. He was quite brooding, before he met Luminova, but her influence puts his mind at ease. He is both a noble and an gentlemen. he has a dislike for prejudice and thus, doesn't like Mr. stubbs, but he doesn't let it show and does his best to remain courteous to all his allies.)

(Now that the caravan is moving again, it has for the most part, gotten back into formation and the medics are now right in between teams 2 and 3, forcing the shadow knight and and Sha to pass through them, as they return to team 3, from team 2. the never left the caravan, they are passing right through it. Ragnarok the leader of team 4 is still among team 2, leaving her team abandoned and vulnerable, and Mr.stubbs is ready to kick her a** for it. *

(Daughter Nilli and Aileen and homac are also among the Medics.)  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games