Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:39 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
(that was a typo that i didnt know about unti now )
*a small platform forms under Aidar's feet, and lifts him up 20 feet*

*Standing on the edge of the platform, Aidar taps in a sequence on the back of his gauntlet and then casts out his hand and a huge portal opens up in the ground like great black pit. It is dark at first, and then and then a bright light like that of a beautiful star shines out, illuminating the area in a spectrum of gold and silver as the source of the light begins to take shape and rise up out of the hole. It is very big and serpentine crowned with mane of fins and with clawed limbs at the base. The shining stellar figure then begins to speak with voice like whales singing.*
"Is that you, master Aidar? the portal is larger than usual."

"Aye, it is me. hello, Emmy."
*Aidar answers.*
User Image
"Hello, master."
*The great Silmarillian sea dragon answers.*
"For what do you summon me?"
"Ah need ye ta take care o Shinryu, from the time being. His Welcome oblivion has timed oot, an we be on a mission tha requires stealth. He be too big tae travel wit us in this state. Once he be able tae take human from, again, contact me, an I'll open a portal for him tae pass through and join us."
*The Dragoness then looks at the bald form of Shinryu.*
"I see..."
*She answers.*
"Come Jack, I'll prepare you some blue whale steaks, giant squid calamari and mashed potatoes, with as side of marlin sushi."

Shinryu: oh korion that sounds good....... well vanessa is with homac so he is safe.....well ok then, so Aidar this portal brings me back home right?

*Aidar laughs.*
"Ye know it does. Ye've seen the teleportation alter on your cavern wall, plenty o times, you goof. #"
*Aidar looks down with his ears drooping.*
"Is something wrong, master?"
*Amarhaullued asks.*
It's just tha, ye know Ah'vre always been fond o whales... Ah dinnae like tae hear aboot them bein eaten."
*Aidar says, looking up at the great Dragoness.*
"Well, a girl's gotta eat."
*The Dragoness answers back."
"I'll tell you what..."
*She says*
"I'll make sure to get and old whale that has reached the last of it's days. Will that be better?"
"Tha does sound a little better, bu nay"
*Aidar says. Emarhaullued then sighs.*
"Do you want me to take whale of my menu, entirely, then?"
*The distraught Dragoness asks. Aidar then shakes his head.*
"Nay."
*He answers.*
"As ye said, a girl's gotta eat. An ye're a very, very big girl! Ah jus which there were other animals big enough tae feed ye... It's natural, the problem be wit me, nae ye. Ye go and get ye the best whale ye can catch. Ah wan him strong an healthy."
*Emarhaullued smiles a long toothy reptilian grin.*
"Yes, sire!"
*She says happily.*
)

*shinryu twirls a piece of thendes crystals in his hand that is in the shape of a card.*
Shinryu: before i leave im going to power up first, also do you want to know what my plan was?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:08 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
(that was a typo that i didnt know about unti now )
*a small platform forms under Aidar's feet, and lifts him up 20 feet*

*Standing on the edge of the platform, Aidar taps in a sequence on the back of his gauntlet and then casts out his hand and a huge portal opens up in the ground like great black pit. It is dark at first, and then and then a bright light like that of a beautiful star shines out, illuminating the area in a spectrum of gold and silver as the source of the light begins to take shape and rise up out of the hole. It is very big and serpentine crowned with mane of fins and with clawed limbs at the base. The shining stellar figure then begins to speak with voice like whales singing.*
"Is that you, master Aidar? the portal is larger than usual."

*Aidar answers.*
User Image
"Hello, master."
"Ah need ye ta take care o Shinryu, from the time being. His Welcome oblivion has timed oot, an we be on a mission tha requires stealth. He be too big tae travel wit us in this state. Once he be able tae take human from, again, contact me, an I'll open a portal for him tae pass through and join us."
"I see..."
*She answers.*
"Come Jack, I'll prepare you some blue whale steaks, giant squid calamari and mashed potatoes, with as side of marlin sushi."

Shinryu: oh korion that sounds good....... well vanessa is with homac so he is safe.....well ok then, so Aidar this portal brings me back home right?

*Aidar laughs.*
"Ye know it does. Ye've seen the teleportation alter on your cavern wall, plenty o times, you goof. #"
*Amarhaullued asks.*
It's just tha, ye know Ah'vre always been fond o whales... Ah dinnae like tae hear aboot them bein eaten."
"I'll tell you what..."
*She says*
"I'll make sure to get and old whale that has reached the last of it's days. Will that be better?"
"Nay."
*He answers.*
"As ye said, a girl's gotta eat. An ye're a very, very big girl! Ah jus which there were other animals big enough tae feed ye... It's natural, the problem be wit me, nae ye. Ye go and get ye the best whale ye can catch. Ah wan him strong an healthy."
"Yes, sire!"
*She says happily.*
)

*shinryu twirls a piece of thendes crystals in his hand that is in the shape of a card.*
Shinryu: before i leave im going to power up first, also do you want to know what my plan was?

"Do tell.."
*Aidar answers nonchalantly.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:16 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar answers.*
User Image
"Hello, master."
"I see..."
*She answers.*

*Aidar laughs.*
*Amarhaullued asks.*
"I'll tell you what..."
*She says*
"Nay."
*He answers.*
"Yes, sire!"
*She says happily.*
)

"Do tell.."
*Aidar answers nonchalantly.*
*shinryu holds the card in front of his face*
Shinryu: i want you..... to stop forgetting....... what i am capable of...... henshin
*shinryu slides the card into some belt buckle and the only time anyone hears the des crystals*
Des: attack ride, ...... invisible
*and in that instance shinryu blends into the background scenery and he slowly awkward slides into the portal*  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games