Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:12 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
"Okay, okay..."
Aleen says as she removes the struggling cat, Homac, from her snug bosom and sets him on the ground.*
"Ye do wha ye need tae dae, an A'll dae wha Ah need tae dae."
*With those words, she re-dons her gauntlets and draws her knives.*

"Lord Aidar doesn't want you fighting."
*Luminova reminds Aileeen.*

"he charged me wi protectin ye medics, an tha's wha Ah'm gonna dae."
*Aileen answers, brandishing her knives.*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:16 pm
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
"Okay, okay..."
Aleen says as she removes the struggling cat, Homac, from her snug bosom and sets him on the ground.*

"I have my own protection."
*Luminova retorts.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:19 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
"Okay, okay..."

*Luminova retorts.*

"Yer nae the only one for me tae protect."
*Aileen answers back.*  
Burning Icewolf rolled 6 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 4, 4, 2, 5 Total: 22 (6-36)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:20 pm
10/0
User Image
*Mr. Stubbs charges the second flying saucer from the left on the west side.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
Burning Icewolf rolled 6 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 6, 4, 4, 2 Total: 26 (6-36)

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:21 pm
10/0

User Image
*Holding her energy pistol firmly with both hands, Nili braves the enemy fire and takes aim.*  
Burning Icewolf rolled 6 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 2, 1, 6, 3 Total: 17 (6-36)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:02 am
10/0
User Image
*Darkfrost takes the Crafanc Llaufndant. fighting stance and waits fro the blade warriors to reach her.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:35 am
Burning Icewolf
10/0

User Image
*Holding her energy pistol firmly with both hands, Nili braves the enemy fire and takes aim.*

*A shot from a cannon, a triad of energy blasts from a saucer, laser fire from another saucer, and a couple of missiles are sent at Nili.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:51 am
Burning Icewolf
10/0
User Image

*A shot from a cannon, a volley of 3 missiles and a another volley of 5 missiles, 2 laser shots, a triad of energy blasts from a flying saucer, and laser fire from the same flying saucer are sent at Mr. Stubbs.*  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:58 am
Burning Icewolf
10/0
User Image
*Darkfrost takes the Crafanc Llaufndant. fighting stance and waits fro the blade warriors to reach her.*

*A laser shot, three green energy blasts, 2 cannon fire, a triad of energy blaseds from two flying saucers, laser fire from a third flying saucer, and a volley of 5 missiles, and one extra missle are sent at Darkfrost.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:00 am
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
"Okay, okay..."

*Luminova retorts.*

*Aileen answers back.*

Homac: hope you dont mind if i stay with you here to protect you right?^^  

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:00 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
10/0
User Image

*A laser shot, three green energy blasts, 2 cannon fire, a triad of energy blasts from two flying saucers, laser fire from a third flying saucer, and a volley of 5 missiles, and one extra missile are sent at Darkfrost.*

*Darkfrost is taken by surprise by all the incoming attacks and is hit right in the chest by a laser blast, then bombarded by the two cannon shots that explode in two bright flashes of light. Falling onto her back, she is then hit by the barrage of missiles and enveloped in their explosions. She appears to have been killed, at first, but, then all the green energy that has enveloped her implodes and disappears. As the smoke dissipates, a kneeling silhouette figure appears in the cloud and strongly rises to it's feet. Two flying saucers then each fire a triad of energy blasts at the silhouette figure, which absorbs the six blast.*
"How about zat!? "
*Darkfrost says in astonishment, having only slight burrns and minor cuts from shrapnel that quickly heal as she observes the many shards of Crystals the dragon, Shinryu, had dropped earlier, inside her cloths. She then raise up her left hand in time to block a laser from another flying saucer.*

*With a sinister grin that exposes her fangs, and a loud piercing howl, she then charges wildly into the the enemy lines.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:31 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
"Okay, okay..."

*Luminova retorts.*

*Aileen answers back.*

"Ah would certainly enjoy the company..."
*Aileen says.*
"bu, wha kin o leader woud ye be if ye were tae stay here wi me, when yer team needs ye tae lead em? Ye go on an show em wha a real hell cat is made of. Ah'll be fine."
*And with words, the lithe young girl changes into her brydwolf form, heavily muscled and shining with golden fur. Though unnoticeable in the darkness of the night by most, she can easily be seen as by the feline's light reflecting eyes, as if it were day.*
"Ah nae longer need protectin... Nae any more. Ye trained me well."
*She says assuredly."
"Ye gave me the confidence Ah needed. Ah will nae run, OR HIDE!... Nae this time!... Ah only wish tha I could be oot there with ye and the res o them. Ah WAN tae fight..."
*She then returns her knives to their sheaths and taking Homac's cheeks in her hands, kisses his forehead.*
"Kick their arses."
*She says.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:57 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
10/0
User Image

*A shot from a cannon, a volley of 3 missiles and a another volley of 5 missiles, 2 laser shots, a triad of energy blasts from a flying saucer, and laser fire from the same flying saucer are sent at Mr. Stubbs.*

*A shot from one of the Zurg Cannoneers fires past Mr. Stubbs and hits a big troll in his ranks named Ernest, who becomes enraged and charges into the masses. A laser hits him in the right shoulder boring him, before he manages to doge and another. The Flying saucer he is attacking fires it's laser at him, as does the other flying saucer on the left. Using feline agility, and aerial acrobatics at high velocity, he doges both beams, with a dive and a barrel-roll around one of the lasers, but is then chased into the sky by a volley of three missiles that seem to be tracking him. High into the sky he flies, with the missiles in pursuit. Having gained enough distance, he stops to wait for them. When the missiles catch up to him, he manages to slip between two of them, but some how, the third missile had lagged behind the other two and strikes him in the right thigh and explodes, causing him to tumble in the air, hissing angrily. Just as he right himself the other two come down and strike him in the back, while another volley of five missiles him in the front, barraging him with multiple explosions that envelop him in a cloud of smoke.*

*When the cloud begins to dissipate, he emerges, burned and bloody. Having managed to protect his wings from most of the damage by wrapping them around his front when the first two missiles hit his back, and then spreading them just before the other five hit his front, he dives and descends upon the saucer with great anger, like the demon he is and with a bloody and burned arm, he plunges his trident right into the side of the flying saucer. He then takes the shaft with both hands and flies behind the saucer, ripping the trident through it in the process. As the saucer begins to smoke an teeter, Mr. Stubbs then spins the trident in his right hand as he brings it up over his head, spins it in both hands above his head, then slams it down on top of the flying saucer and sends it crashing to the ground. He then holds up his left hand, with his palm up and fingers curled and his hand begins to spark as he generates a great ball of lightning around it. The then lunges and thrusts he hand downward and hurls a powerful thunderbolt down onto the vessel. The Saucer;'s shields light up and sparkle, as they direct the lighting away from the ship and into the enemy Zurg troops, stunning many of them. Mr. Stubbs continues to press on and an explosion erupts from inside the ship and the shields fail. The saucer sparks and smokes as the lighting spreads over it and presses it into the ground, burying it ind rubble, except for to top, which Mr. Stubbs lands on. He can hear the sound of banging coming from inside the saucer and it's light has now has gone completely out, do doubt, the crew is now trapped inside, due to the saucer being shorted out by Mr. Stubbs's lightning,  
HomacXross7 rolled 6 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 6, 3, 1, 3 Total: 24 (6-36)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:07 am
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch

*Luminova retorts.*

*Aileen answers back.*

"Ah would certainly enjoy the company..."
*Aileen says.*
"bu, wha kin o leader woud ye be if ye were tae stay here wi me, when yer team needs ye tae lead em? Ye go on an show em wha a real hell cat is made of. Ah'll be fine."
*And with words, the lithe young girl changes into her brydwolf form, heavily muscled and shining with golden fur. Though unnoticeable in the darkness of the night by most, she can easily be seen as by the feline's light reflecting eyes, as if it were day.*
"Ah nae longer need protectin... Nae any more. Ye trained me well."
*She says assuredly."
"Ye gave me the confidence Ah needed. Ah will not run, OR HIDE!... Nae this time!... Ah only wish tha I could be oot there with ye and the res o them. Ah WAN tae fight..."
*She then returns her knives to their sheaths and taking Homac's cheeks in her hands, kisses his forehead.*
"Kick their arses."
*She says.*

10/0
*homac smiles after the kiss and then poofs away, and ends up near aidar and throws a couple of kunai at some of the zurg helmets*
Homac: morning icewolf, how are you^^ by any chance, are you aware youa re being watched?  

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:18 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
10/0

User Image

*A shot from a cannon, a triad of energy blasts from a saucer, laser fire from another saucer, and a couple of missiles are sent at Nili.*

9/0
*Nili shoots down two missiles that she spies approaching her, but fails to notice a shot from a cannoneer headed for her as well. One of her soldiers thyen pushes her out of the way and takes the hit. She then dashes forward and ducks under a triad of energy blasts from a flying saucer and back flips away from a laser fired by another flying saucer. setting her pistol to stun, she then several rounds on the the blade warrior that is second from the right in the northern enemy forces.*  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games